A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife and I take a much needed vacation: Part 1.
1.1k words
4.04
41.9k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for ten years. My wife is mid 30's, and I'm early 40's. We had our first child a few years ago. It changes so much more than we thought. After our child's third birthday, we decided we needed to get away. We discussed and chose Maui. Neither of us had been before and it just seemed right.

Three months later and we had packed our swimsuits, dropped our child off with the grandparents, and landed in Maui. We had promised each other this trip was as much about reconnecting and relaxing as it was about sex. We both had strong sex drives before our child, and it kind of dwindled as we let other things take priority. My wife was amazing in bed if you got her going. She had a hotpast that I loved hearing, and we had discussed more adventurous things before our child.

We picked up the rental car and drove to our place. A quick change into my swimsuit as my wife got 'freshened up' in the bathroom. My wife walked out in her new one piece and I had to readjust as the blood in my body re-routed itself.

My 5'2" brunette beauty walked out of the bathroom in a black one-piece that cut in on both sides of her body. This showed her hourglass figure and accentuated the cleavage of her large C-Cup tits.

I was always an ass man, so my eyes popped when she turned around to pull on a sundress, and the back cut halfway up exposing much of her bubble butt. She noticed my reaction and giggled.

"I'm glad you like it, but let's go," she coyly said and then headed for the door.

On the beach, we tanned, swam, and just enjoyed taking in some sun to relax. I noticed that her swimsuit got some looks from several passing guys. It made me want her and happy that she saw it too.

It was nearing dinnertime and we decided to head to the bar just off the beach. It was packed and we ended up sitting at the bar. We talked to the bartender about places to go and where to party. We were enjoying the typical Pina Colada's while at the bar.

As she finished her last sip and was tipsy, my wife reached over and grabbed my cock. She looked me straight in the eyes and I knew it was time to go. I paid the tab while she checked in with the grandparents.

The walk back to our place was on a path that had some parts with palms. I pushed her against one and kissed her hard and deep. A few kisses pressing on her neck by her ear that I know is the spot.

She moaned and I pressed my fingers between her legs through her sundress and swimsuit. She reached for my cock, but I backed away. This area was very public. Drunken makeout was one thing, but full-on sex would have been another.

We got to our place and we were making out hard as we entered. My wife had lost any inhibition. As soon as the door closed behind us she pulled off her sundress and pushed me on the bed. I was laying on the edge of the bed while she pulled off my swimsuit and put my half-mast cock inside her mouth.

My wife loved sucking cock and had done it a lot in her single days and before our child. When she got her mouth on my cock she was magic with her tongue. She licked up the entire shaft and flicked the tip of my cock before taking it in her mouth. She put one hand on the rest of the now hard 9" shaft and stroked it. The entire time she doesn't break eye contact with me. Those piercing vibrant green cock hungry eyes.

She can tell when I get close. She paused and leaned back on her knees wiping her saliva off her chin. Then she slid her straps off her shoulders and pulled the top of her swimsuit down. Outfall her big C-cup tits. At one point they defied gravity, but after a child, they hung a bit. I liked it more. Her areolas were dark and the size of a silver dollar while her nipple was perfect for biting and playing.

She got up on her knees and wrapped my cock with her tits. The top poking out and getting sucked with every thrust. She bounced her tits around my cock and it was terrific as she still didn't break eye contact. I took it all in.

She stopped and stood up. "I know what you like," she softly said as she turned around. She started grinding that bubble butt into my hard cock. It was all I could take. I reach up and in one motion, rolled her onto her stomach on the bed beside me. I reached for her pussy and her legs were soaked from her juices. I kissed and bit my wife's bubble butt.

"Fuck me, put that cock in me," she begged.

I didn't wait. I pulled her swimsuit aside and slid in. I slowly got my full length in her and she came right away. I slid in and out slowly for a couple of thrusts. I decided I needed the bathing suit off. I grabbed and pulled it down off her while also taking off my shirt.

Then I plunged my cock into her pussy and started pounding her. Each thrust rippled the skin on her ass. I fucked her hard with a big loading at the ready. She is a dirty talker and screamer and she was egging me on.

I was ready to cum and I dug my cock deep into her as I unloaded. Shot and shot filled her. I rolled off of her and she collected herself.

"That was fun. Great start to the week! What made you so ravenous?" She asked.

I knew what she was thinking. I told her that it was all the guys on the beach checking out her body in the swimsuit. She mentioned she liked that too and if everyone liked that swimsuit, then some of the others should be more fun!

That piqued my interest, but she was off and to the bathroom. That butt shaking with each step to the bathroom.

I heard the shower start and figured I need one too. So I joined her and bent her over with her hands on the counter outside the tub/shower.

My wife was dirty talking, "Fuck me like those beach guys wanted to. Give me that big cock I crave. Fuck your slut wife."

With that, I was cumming. So, I pulled out and shot a smaller, but still decent load onto her butt.

"I think you are fucking the sluttiness back into me," She mentioned as she kissed me hard.

I winked, but I hoped so!

We got ready for bed and passed out. The first day was just what we needed.