All Comments on 'A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 01'

by herefortheplot

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Herefortheplottoo

But I couldn't find it either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sounds like the beginning of a very hot sexual vacation

I can't wait to see where this leads!

(And BTW that jerk 26thnc is a total loser. Pay no attention to his ramblings.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooooo

OK we have a loving couple on vacation, that is good. Guy has a nine in cock and she loves to give head, that is also good. I hope he doesn't bring in another guy for the wife, that would be bad.

This has the making of a good exhibitionist story or even a romance. If you go the LW way then it has to become cuckhold as why else would she cheat? Sounds like she has it made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just end it here

Before a beach boy joins the story and you have to explain why you are still married 7 years later.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 4 years ago
Agree with 26thNC

No plot. Seems to be heading toward cuck husband watching wife with others. That will find a better audience in Fetish category. 2 star

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Married couple goes to Hawaii. She brought a bathing suit. They have sex. THE END.

That was gripping. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Another newbie who cranks out a half dozen stories in a month, all of which suck, and then this drivel. Sadly this is quickly going to morph into nothing more than another in the long list of sick cuck stories.

I tried to get into the story but couldn't find one. Stop while you're ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No plot, no development, no story.

This was a pretty lame and wannabe attempt. First, you did not mention whether the one piece was a swimsuit or a beach dress, so I assumed it was a dress beacuse of the deep cut at sides, but then, u revealed it was a suit because she put on a sundress later on.

Second, u mention the "bar just off the beach" and the next line starts with "it was packed". By that we assume the 'bar' was packed but apparently it was the beach u were referring to. Work on these things if u want to keep the story riveting and realistic.

Thrid this was too goddamn short to be called a story or even a thing on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is the story

A married couple goes on vacation. And?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Love the communication, love the banter...

Little character hints about the wife's history and her own kinks added some nice depth – and maybe a bit of foreshadowing.

Don't make us wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

??? There was a story???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Where is the plot? There's no story here. 1*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

Ok, but skimpy bikinis are better for minimal tropical tan lines,,,, i like a good monokini too, but the tan lines ... nyet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More info please

Interesting mention by Mattenw that the Bertellsmann Foundation have shown that wife sharing/swapping/cuckolding lead to breakup within two years.

I tried Googling but couldn't find anything, so please Mattenw can you provide a more specific link; I'm sure quite a few people would be interested in reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous