A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing our vacation and sharing.
3k words
4.36
22.3k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning, it took a second before everything from the previous night came flooding back to me. I looked over at my wife and she was reading her book, still naked and covered in Dan's dried cum. I leaned over and kissed her. I ran my hand over her body, feeling Dan's cum crumble under my hand. My cock was growing. My wife stopped me from kissing her. She wanted to check-in again and discuss last night.

I sat up in the bed and she sat up, turning to face me. We always discuss important things facing each other with nothing between us.

She then asked me, "Tell me about last night and how do you feel, what are you thinking?"

I paused and thought before answering. I then said, "I really love you and I am so happy we have found time to connect and be together over the last few days. If I didn't feel that way, then last night wouldn't have happened. Right from our first meeting, I liked Dan and Farrah. They are great people and clearly sexy. We have discussed a lot about introducing others to our sex life before we had our child. I know it was more me wanting to see you enjoy another cock. You loved cock before me and I love you. We are comfortable enough with each other to discuss it. You agree?"

My wife nodded and I continued, "When the night started heating up, I let you lead. The moment I saw you take his cock in our mouth I felt moments of jealousy, but they subsided as I saw you just go to work. I felt it again when you spread your legs and let Dan on top of you and kissed him. It was so intimate to see his naked body touch yours. I saw how much you were enjoying it, and I loved you so much that the jealousy melted away. I just wanted you to feel free to enjoy him. I wanted to watch more. I wanted to see you make him work your body. I saw you look over as Farrah walked me out and I listened for you to stop her, but instead, you screamed for more from Dan. I took that as a green light."

I paused to read her face, but she just encouraged me to keep going. I continued, "I got a bit lost fucking Farrah and then you and Dan were standing there. I could picture you as a college girl in many of the stories you told me. You looked so hot and as you walked away I saw Dan's hand mark on your ass. It was so hot. Especially when he told me you take his cock like no other. I knew then there it was everything I had hoped. Then we finished and it was casual and simple. Overall, I loved it and I'd make the same decision again. Now you"

My wife took a deep breath, " I feel great about us. During our washroom visit back at the restaurant during dinner, Farrah and I discussed cock sizes with you and Dan. I knew for sure then that Dan was thick and she seemed interested in your big cock. When we got back to our place and things heated up I invited her to the bathroom again to see about a swap. She was in, as she had talked to about it with Dan on the way to our place."

I was surprised my wife had, set this up. She continued, "When I felt Dan's cock enter my pussy I knew that I was going to fuck every ounce of cum from him. He is a hot guy with a great cock and, as you said, good person. When you left with Farrah, I was excited for her. I know how good you feel and how different Dan's cock feels. I was a little nervous, as she was younger and had such a tight, no child body. Dan fucked that out of me in one thrust. Dan suggested we check in on you guys after hearing her scream from orgasm. I think he needed a quick break. I saw Farrah's cum all over your cock and I knew what that meant. In the bathroom, we checked in that the two of us felt good and let you two check-in too. I went back to fucking Dan until his cock wasn't able to get hard. As you can see, he enjoyed himself multiple times. So did I and I'd do it again if you are ok too."

Right or wrong, I was so turned on listening to her describe the night. I loved the thought of her with Dan. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately. She pushed me back and started sucking my cock.

She looked up at me, sliding my cock out to say, "I can taste her sweetness."

I apologized, but she said, "This isn't the first pussy I've tasted."

I nearly came. I had to stop her before I did. I pushed her onto her back. She held her legs up in the exact position Dan had entered her. I looked at her body. Still some cum dried on her and I looked down to her pussy. It looked still swollen from the pounding. I looked up at with concern for her comfort.

"I can take it," she said, reading my mind.

As I slid in and lowered myself down onto my wife. She pulled me fully into her. We locked lips and didn't stop. I moved my hips around and dug deep into my wife until she pulled her mouth away.

"I'm cumming," quietly left her lips.

Her hands grabbed my ass and her Kegel muscles kicked in. That was it. I came inside her. Sex didn't last long, but it was slow and passionate. It was lovemaking and it reconnected us after sharing our bodies.

It was lunch and we definitely needed some food. We ate quickly and headed to the beach for some sun. My wife pulled her sundress and had on a skimpy candy striped bikini. She laid face down to and untied her top to stop lines. It was then I noticed Dan's handprints clearly visible on my wife's ass.

I told her, "Dan's love for your ass in on display for all."

She laughed, as we had both forgotten about those prints! It was great and definitely drew some looks. We carried on as if they were nothing. Getting our tans for a couple of hours. Our phone went off and the Canadians wanted to do a group dinner as they were leaving the next morning. We invited them to dinner, but a half-hour late so we could talk with Dan and Farrah.

When the time came we went back to our place and got ready to meet Dan and Farrah for dinner. There was some nervousness as we got ready. My wife told me she had a dress she wanted to wear that she had bought to surprise me. She felt it was fitting tonight and she took it into the bathroom. I put on some shorts and a button-up shirt. I was ready when she exited the bathroom.

My wife looked like a goddess. Her brunette hair in loose curls, makeup lightly done, tanned skin showing everywhere. The dress was short and hung out off her bubble butt. The top of the dress had a deep-diving V down to her belly button. She had no bra clearly as she showed off great side boob. My brain melted looking at her.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late!" she said as she walked by me and out the door.

We got to dinner with Dan and Farrah. The first few moments were nervous as we found our rhythm. Soon we were all talking and agreeing the night was great. They were very casual and it all felt natural.

Mark and Chris showed up and we all had a great dinner. As we finished our drinks. We asked them how their evening was after they left us to party. They grinned but hesitated as they glanced and Farrah and my wife.

"Let's let Chris and Mark share their story with the boys. Join me to the bathroom?" my wife said as she stood up.

Farrah rose and joined her.

Mark jumped into sharing, "We met sisters that are staying at our hotel with their parents. They came out with us and by the end of the night they both knew what sex on the beach is like."

Dan and I laughed. These guys were good guys, but definitely here for different reasons.

They asked how our night was. I glanced and Dan and we hesitated. Then he shrugged to me.

I looked and Mark and Chris. "Dan and I swapped wives last night," I said. The guys were shocked and wanted details, but we declined as the ladies were returning.

When they were back it wasn't long before my wife could tell. Mark and Chris were staring at the ladies and really weren't hiding it well.

My wife blurted, "So you guys know you missed out last night?"

There was silence. We were all shocked. Then Chris uttered, "I have so many questions."

"Sorry, no questions," my wife replied, "Let's finish those drinks. Farrah and I want to go dancing."

With that comment, we all finished our glass and we followed Chris and Mark to a local club. The music was blaring and there were a number of people there enjoying the night.

We all took turns dancing with Farrah and my wife. Of course, Chris and Mark were interested in our girls now that they thought there was a chance.

My wife, Dan, Farrah and I already agreed on another swap. So Chris and Mark weren't getting anywhere. I did watch my wife grind with Mark while his hands were under her short skirt and on her bare ass. Farrah was twerking in front of Chris. His hands kept reaching out and giving quick squeezes to Farrah's twerking ass. Farrah had skin-tight jeans and tank with no bra, again. So her hard nipples were giving away her arousal to all.

Finally, Dan and I thought we should get going. We wanted these beautiful and now horny ladies. So all six of us walked out of the club and we were walking the Canadians to their hotel a couple of streets down where the rest of us could catch a cab.

My wife came to me and shoved something in my pocket. It was her stick-on to hold her boobs in place. I gave her a concerned look, as I didn't want to upset Dan, and she was up to something. She went to Dan next and kissed him then she whispered into his ear.

"Okay," Dan replied. She returned to Mark.

I looked at Dan and he said, "She asked me for permission to do something since she was mine tonight."

I laughed. I was nervous but interested.

My wife took a turn down a street that was dark and bushy. She ducked into the shadows with Mark. We hesitated, then all followed.

When we got around the corner and into the shadows to finally see my beautiful wife with her tits out, Mark's hands were squeezing them. I didn't know where this was going, but I felt mixed feelings about this. I was prepared for her with Dan, but Mark too?

My wife stopped Mark, "That's enough. You got to see them as you wanted. Now Dan gets the rest."

We all said our goodbyes and Dan and my wife walked back onto the main street. Farrah and I followed quickly. Mark and Chris walked to their hotel, while we hailed a cab.

Then we were off, heading to Farrah's and Dan's hotel. We had our hands all over each other in the taxi. Once out of the taxi, I pulled my wife to me, gave her a big kiss, reached under her dress and felt her soaking pussy. Then quietly whispered in her ear, "Be a good slut for Dan."

When we walked inside Dan and Farrah's, our clothes were off and thrown about in a second. I picked up Farrah. She wrapped her legs around me and I walked to one of the two double beds. I set her on the bed and stood at the edge. She immediately took my cock into her mouth.

She was using two hands and sucking as much as she could feverishly. I glanced over at the next bed to see my wife on her back with her legs up spread and Dan's face buried into her wetness. His hands kneading her big tits. I realized I was so turned on by this.

I pulled Farrah's mouth off my cock. She looked up at me with that lust filled look in her eyes. I crawled onto the bed as she slid back. Again, I paused to take in this tight, younger, olive-skinned beauty laying spread for my cock. I grabbed my cock and brought it to her pussy lips. I rubbed it around the outside of her pussy and pressed the tip in. She tried to slide down on it, but I didn't let her. I wanted to tease her. I kept it up until she was squirming. I told her I wanted to have Dan hear her beg for it. Like I heard my wife the night before.

"Please, give me it," she said.

"Louder, more," I egged her on.

"Fuck me with that big cock! Make me feel it deep inside," she finally yelled.

I slid it deep inside her.

She swore and started cumming on my cock immediately. Her legs tightened and her body vibrated.

"Fuck, I've been wanting that deep all day," She said.

"Me too," I replied

I glanced over at Dan and my wife. He already had her legs on his shoulders and was deep inside her too. My wife tried to hold her big tits from shaking furiously, but it was a losing battle.

I looked back to Farrah and put her legs over her head and I leaned slowly down on her. This dug my cock deep into her. She winced and gasped as my cock settled deep. I paused to make sure she was comfortable. Then I started sliding in and out of her tight pussy. It gripped every inch as I worked my way faster. Increasing with each round of pumping. Farrah's frothy white cum was all over the base of my cock and her pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her. Our tongues probed each other's mouths feverishly. I kept picking up the speed until I felt Farrah clamp down on my cock and her body seize into another orgasm.

I backed off her and gave her a moment. Taking this time to look at this panting beautiful young woman I am fucking. My focus is broken by the deep swearing sound coming from my wife as she clearly is cumming from Dan's thick cock. I look over to see her body tensing and her hands pinching her nipples. She was enjoying this one for sure.

Farrah sat up and I lay down. Before she climbed on top, she seductively cleaned my cock with her mouth. She swallowed all her cum she cleaned off my cock. Then she hovered over my cock. Letting it brush her engorged pussy lips. Her eyes were lust-filled and she looked ready to take over. She slid herself slowly down until my entire cock disappeared inside her.

She leaned forward and pressed her hands on my chest for stability. Then her hips let loose. She grinded back and forth like a pro bull rider. My hands were squeezing her small breasts and hard dark nipples, as my cock got a warm, vigorous workout. She sat up and arch her back as she came again. Her pussy squeezed my cock and I had to concentrate not to cum yet.

She relaxed and our eyes met. I needed her from behind. I flipped her over and had her prone. I parted that tight ass and pussy with my hands. I slid my cock into her pussy and grabbed that firm bubble butt in each hand. She felt so tight and wet. I started hammering her. I was staring at my cock sinking deep, disappearing just under that amazing ass. I leaned forward as my orgasm was coming. I told her I was about to cum.

She responded loud enough for all to hear, "Fill me with your cum! Leave it deep inside me again!!"

I don't know if Dan or my wife noticed because that set me off and I was shooting rope after rope into her, while my hands gripped her ass tight. When I relaxed I rolled off beside her and we spooned watching Dan and my wife. My cock softened, but not completely. I was loving seeing my wife with Dan.

She was riding him with her big tits squeezed in each hand of his. Then she pinned his hands down, leaned forward, and let those tits smack him in the face with each bounce. She knew we were watching and she was putting on a show.

She soon came riding him. So rolled off onto her back, raised her legs, spread them wide.

She looked at Dan and said, "Fuck me and fill me with cum."

Dan wasted no time and was in her and not holding back. She was screaming all kinds of dirty things while he dug inside her. Then Dan seized up and clearly started shooting inside her.

I was watching another man fill my wife. She looked over at me as her legs clamped him in. He collapsed on her.

Farrah turned to me and we started making out briefly before her and my wife went to the bathroom. When they returned they switched beds and my wife lay with me. We all quickly fell asleep.