A Quick Trip Away with Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Pt 4 Time away with wife.
2.4k words
4.1
11.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning to some screaming and swearing. As my mind flashed to where I was and what had happened the previous night, I realized that noise was coming from the bathroom. It was my wife and became clear that Dan was in there with her.

As I looked around for Farrah, the door to the room opened and in she walked. She was a real beauty and I took a moment to realize how lucky I was to get to share her and my gorgeous wife. She had coffee for us all and looked sexy as hell in only her bikini.

"Are they still going? It has to be an hour now. It's our last day and I want to get out of this room asap." she commented.

I told Farrah that we should get going. I hopped out of bed and opened the bathroom door to see my wife bent over the counter tits swinging wild. Her hair was a mess and her deep guttural moans said it all. Dan was pounding her with that girthy beast.

They paused for a quick conversation and we all agreed to split and meet for dinner. I took one last look at the love of my life bent over, legs spread, and Dan's hand firmly grabbing her hips. I let it imprint on my memory. Then I closed the door.

I turned to Farrah and told her that it was just us for the day. We were meeting for dinner. We could do whatever we want, but I had to swing by my room for some clothes. Farrah put on a sundress that was see-thru in the right light. I could see where it touched her suit or skin. It was sexy and I wanted her.

After swinging by my place to grab a few things and brush my teeth we were off. Farrah wanted to go snorkelling at a beach they were supposed to go to the last day. It is after an hour hike/walk. Of course, we did just that.

As we started the walk Farrah turned to me and grabbed my cock through my shorts. Then she stripped off her bikini and passed it to me. She left only her sundress. I could see it bouncing off her and giving glimpses of her body.

As we walked three things were happening. First, the few others that passed us on the walk stared at her. Second, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Third, the walk was gaining humidity and sweat in the heat which made her dress cling to her more and become see-thru.

We walked past many stops with few others and she knew a path that seemed somewhat hidden. She mentioned that it wasn't well-known, but always a spot they stopped. Finally, we got to a small beach surrounded by trees.

Farrah didn't miss a beat. She pulled off her sundress. My world turned to slow-mo as her body completely exposed in the sunlight. Her tight ass and gorgeous breasts topped with that curly head of hair. This olive-skinned beauty was a sight. She ran into the water.

"We are the only ones here! Get out here!" she yelled.

I dropped our bags and my shorts and ran in half-mast.

The water felt amazing, but it got better when I got to Farrah. I was standing nipple deep and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed me. We made out and I became rock hard feeling my cock swell between her legs. pressing on her pussy.

Farrah reached down and grabbed it. Then giggled and released herself from me into the water. She got out of the water and I followed. We made out while rubbing sunscreen onto each other's bodies. Then I lay her prone on the towel and spread her legs to see her glistening pussy. I spread her waiting pussy with my fingers and slowly slid my cock into her.

Farrah looked back and said, "Make me cum." I gave her everything I had. It was an out of body experience to be fucking a beautiful olive-skinned girl on a secluded beach in Hawaii. I looked at her tight ass and the open ocean. It was amazing.

Farrah kept giving words of encouragement, "fuck me", "Give me more", "Harder". Finally, she shuddered and moaned in a deep voice, "I'm cumming."

After her body relaxed from her orgasm, she flipped over and we adjusted for her to climb on top of me. She kissed me aggressively and rode me. She bucked her hips and ground them into me begging for my cum. She came again before I grabbed her ass with both hands and blew my entire load deep inside her. She rolled off me onto the towel beside me still panting with my cum slowly dripping out.

"That cock just hits places that ...," she took a deep breath, "I'll need more soon, so hydrate."

She jumped up and went down to the water to cool down. I quickly joined her in the water. She didn't waste much time getting her hands on my soft cock and doing her best to get it back to attention. When I was fully hard again we left the water and this time she was on all fours and I grabbed those sexy hips and dug deep inside her. I reached for her hair and grabbed in with both hands. Pulling her hair and forcing her to arch her back which allowed me a different deeper angle and more thrust into her.

Next, I worked my thumb around her tight asshole. I watched for a sign and there was moaning. That was enough, I used her juices to lube my thumb before slipping it into her ass. I felt her clench hard, then release and I started working my thumb with each thrust. She came quickly and I removed my thumb. Then she flipped back down on the sand. I lay on her and our tongues probed each other's mouth and we fucked missionary until she came again.

Then she had me sit back while her mouth and hands worked my cock, balls, and everything else to perfection. She looked up with her hand still cupping my balls and the other stroking slowly and told me she wanted to taste me. Of course, I obliged and came in her mouth. rope after rope. When I felt like I had finished she continued for a few minutes milking every drop. She looked up at me and smiled. Then crawled to her towel.

We tanned for a bit and had another swim before it was time to head back. we hiked back and once at my place we had to get ready for dinner.

So of course I had her pinned against the shower wall with her legs wrapped around me until we both came again.

We pulled ourselves together, got dressed and headed out to meet our spouses.

We were first at the restaurant and we were being flirty and touchy. Our spouses arrived and my wife looked amazing. It was kind of like seeing her for the first time again. She had a glow, sexy tan, and was done right up in her tight jeans a drop V top.

We ate dinner and chatted about our days (the PG versions). Many drinks were had before we paid and hit the beach. We walked and chatted about real-life since our trips were nearing the end.

Our walk ended up back by Dans and Farrahs.

We headed upstairs and clothes were flying. We all knew this was our last night. I watched my wife peel her bubble butt out of those jeans and peel that thong down. I wanted her so bad.

She walked over to me and pulled down my briefs. She grabbed my hard cock and said, "I barely remember this big boy."

Farrah was sucking Dans cock as he watched my wife carefully. My wife walked to the bed and bent over it. Her tits hanging out of her braless top.

I moved closer, but she stopped me.

"Dan, get over here and give me that thick stick," she said.

I froze and watched Dan slide his cock out of Farrah's mouth and walk over to my bent over, pussy glistening wife.

I was so horny and turned on. I wanted my wife so bad.

I watched. as Dan entered her and she groaned in acceptance. Then he went at her rabidly. My wife's ass rippled with each thrust. Her tits were already starting to sway.

I was brought out of my trance by Farrah's hand on my cock. She directed me with her hand on my cock to the bed. She laid me down near my wife and climbed on me in a full 69. Her pussy tasted so sweet and I moved my tongue up to her tight asshole and licked and ate it as she worked my cock. She sat up on my face as she came and I licked up all her juices I could. She ground her pussy into my tongue.

\Farrah then slid down and sat on my cock and rode me like she has many times over the last few days. I had one hand on each tight ass cheek watching my cock disappear into her pussy. I turned my head to look at my wife. She wasn't more than two feet from me physically, but it was clear she was somewhere in ecstasy, mentally.

Dan paused for a moment to switch positions. He laid on the bed the same direction a few feet beside me. My wife climbed on him in reverse cowgirl and I watch his cock slide easily into her stretched pussy. Dan and I had eyefuls of both girls asses bouncing on our cocks. it was a surreal moment, again, for me.

My wife came hard and pulled off and sat on Dan's face. she told him to lick up her juices. Dan's thick cock glistened while not in use.

Farrah hopped off my cock and motioned for me to stand up. She bent over between her husband's legs and guided me into her from behind. I was fucking her doggystyle while she sucked her husbands cock. I also got to switch between Farrah's hot ass and my wife's big tits riding Dan's face.

I fucked Farrah furiously until her pussy tightened on my cock in orgasm. I pulled out and dropped to my knees licking her juices and tonguing her puckering asshole. She moaned until my wife hopped off Dan and went to the bathroom.

Farrah joined her. it never got less weird hanging naked with Dan. They came back and Dan and my wife went out on the balcony for some fun.

Farrah kissed me deep and hard. She passed me a tube of lube and laid prone with a pillow under her hips. She looked back with the sexiest look and told me to take it easy. It took me a moment, but I was so excited I was going to get that tight ass.

I lubed up and slowly started working my cock in her ass. She tensed but slowly relaxed and I got deeper. Thanks to tons of lube I was nearly entirely in her olive-skinned, firm, and fit ass.

She gave me the ok and I started picking up pace. It didn't take too long and I came deep in her ass. It had to be one of the biggest orgasms I had the entire trip.

I pulled out slowly and some cum dripped from her ass. it was damn hot. she laid there and composed herself for a moment before heading to the bathroom to clean up.

I could hear my wife and Dan still at it outside. Farrah returned and climbed into bed with me. We both dozed off listening to our spouses fucking a few feet away.

I was woken up by my wife a short time later. She was kinda dressed and told me we were leaving. Farrah woke up and followed us to the door.

My wife and Dan embraced and kissed, as did Farrah and I. I groped her tight little body one more time before we headed out.

We both dropped into bed when we got back even though the sun was rising. we slept until noon. it was our last day and we didn't want to waste all of it.

We headed to the beach and my wife seemed to have this renewed confidence. She wore her skimpy bikini down to the beach for all to see. I had to continue to think of things to not get hard looking at her

We tanned and played in the water. Every guy who walked by stared at her bubble butt or big tits just covered enough. finally, the time came to head back to change for dinner. I was ready to tear that bikini off her. Instead, she showered alone and got dressed without letting me in the bathroom.

When she came out, she had on an incredibly tight top and a short skirt. She looked like a slutty 20yr old. I loved it and tried to fuck her right there. She insisted I get ready and that there was no time for sex. I was disappointed, but her flirtiness was fun.

I was ready quick and we headed out to dinner. I was enjoying the head-turning by every guy we passed. Even at dinner, it continued. My wife pretended not to notice. We discussed life back home and the routine we would be entering in a little under 24hrs.

After dinner, we headed back to our room to relax and enjoy our last night together.

Once in our room, she told me to lay on the bed. She pulled out my cock.

"I've missed this cock. Let me show you," she said. She pulled her top over her head and let those magnificent tits out. Then she pulled the skirt up revealing she had no panties underneath. Only her glistening bald pussy. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth until her nose hit my abs. This was a new trick I had never experienced.

The next few hours we reconnected. We took turns fucking each other's brains out. We made love. We played and talked about our trip. The night and the trip were a perfect getaway to enjoy and remind us of who we are and how much we love each other.

Since we have been back, our sex life is alive. We decided that we wouldn't go outside of our marriage in town. Only on trips away.

Of course, when Dan and Farrah visit, then we will need an overnight babysitter.