A Quicky on the Quad!

Story Info
A woman, a man, and a fun night in the country.
794 words
4
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

"Would you be interested in taking a ride?"

"Take a ride to where?" was my question.

"Take a ride around my property." he confirmed.

"When?" I asked.

"This Friday. We can barbecue, take a dip in the pool, ride around on the quad all over my eighty acres." smiling at me knowing he hooked me with a dip in the pool offer.

"A dip in a pool sounds great." I admit to him, because a dip in a cool pool did sound great. The temperature in Southwest Oklahoma had been one hundred degrees for sixty-three days in a row and cool water would be nice to relax and swim in.

"Food, a nice swim a leisure ride around my property sounds nice. I'll see you Friday." Lawrence was born and raised in Oklahoma, so I decided to be proper and wear my one-piece swimsuit to swim in.

He calls at three thirty on Friday afternoon asking if I was ready for some fun. I said yes. He pulled onto the driveway in a shiny new 2014 Corvette. You know, some cars just make a girl cream.

We arrived at his place at four and the day was hot and muggy. The temperature outside was one hundred and ten degrees and rising, so the cool water of the pool was sounding more and more inviting.

Grilled catfish, side salad and strong margaritas were exactly what was needed for an evening like that.

Lawrence had a charm to him. A deep honest charm, once I heard his life story, I realized he's a good guy.

"Ready for a swim?" he asked. "You can change in the mud room if you want."

I walked over to the edge of the pool, "I am ready for a swim." I removed my sundress and slipped into the cooling water. The water caressed my naked body, and my nipples were erect. I swam over to where Lawrence was standing, "Are you coming?" hint, hint.

He stood near the steps of the pool with a lottery winning smile, wearing his trunks. In one sudden motion he whipped off his swim trunks and eased into the water.

The water was great as we swam around the pool enjoying our cool off, but also steaming up our evening with some strong sexual tension. We chatted about several topics relating to positions, techniques and what brings us to spasms of pleasure.

He jumped out and poured more margaritas into our glasses and we drank them up immediately, which I don't suggest if you plan on going for a ride.

"Let's take a ride." he suggested with a lusty smile.

"Let's go." I stand up, step out of the pool, grab the towel on my chair and walk over to the quad. I laid the towel on the bench seat of the quad and glanced his way. "You are coming." Droplets of water dripping on my tits.

"Soon, very soon" he sighed loud enough for me to hear him.

"Good, let's have some fun." I chirped.

"He got in and reached over my dripping wet naked body, lightly brushing against my nipples with his elbow.

"Buckle up. I don't want you falling out." he laughs.

He clicked the seat belt into place and started the quad and away we went.

Now, warning to all the ladies reading this story: quads and bare boobs do not mix. My boobs were bouncing all over the place and as I glanced at Lawrence His dick was getting rock hard. I placed my hand on his thigh and whispered, "Faster."

His foot pressed the accelerator and the quad jumped into a higher gear. We were rolling along a path and suddenly Lawrence pulls into a tree area, stopped the quad, leaned down and began sucking on one of my rock-hard nipples.

My hand reached over to the rails on the quad, and I raised myself up on to him. I guided his hard rod into my wet pussy and slowly rock myself back and forth with the help of the guard railing around the quad. I could raise my body up and down onto his cock with precision.

The excitement of being outside, on the quad and bare ass naked was all too much, we came within minutes and laughed as a light summer rain began just in time to cool us off.

"Let's go around your property again." I asked as I crawled off him and sat on the rain-soaked seat. The rain had rinsed off the pussy juices where I was sitting before, I jumped onto him.

After the quad ride we laid out a blanket onto the thick green grass of his back yard, watching the stars, feeling the heat of the evening and drinking margaritas.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers