A quiet evening

Story Info
Andrea seeks solace in her mother and sister.
2.1k words
4
10.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea sighed, closing the book in front of her with a loud smack. This was one of her last assignments before graduating college, but she just couldn't concentrate with the way her heart rate kept picking up in waves of anxiety; she had to get a good grade, it was imperative to her perfectionist mind.

She sighed again and picked up her phone, intent on giving her brain the break it craved. It's one of those days, she texted both her mother and her older sister, tapping a nervous finger on the desk until two quick chimes of her phone brought her their "alright, baby, don't worry", "we're due back home in an hour" and this, this was why she couldn't bear the thought of leaving home- they had both started helping her with keeping cool during college, and she couldn't deal without the two most important people in her life, even at 22.

Her breath started coming faster, a hand going down between her legs in anticipation, getting lost in her fantasies for a moment before shaking her head, getting up and making her way towards the front door, leaving her clothes behind as she went.

She knelt on the wooden floor, opening her knees further apart to feel her pussy lips spread open, a trickle of wetness trailing out of her hole and making her squirm. She put both arms by her sides, neck stretched up, and waited.

______

Her arms were trembling by the time the lock clicked open, a breeze coming in and making goosebumps raise all over her skin, but she was determined to greet her mother and sister like a good girl, so she kept still.

"Where's my babygirl?" her mother cooed, setting her purse down and kicking off her shoes. Her sister was doing the same, stopping to nudge their mother and point at Andrea kneeling on the floor.

"Oh mom, look at this pretty picture."

"Jane," Andrea whimpered as her sister knelt in front of her, pushing her long blonde hair off her shoulders, fingertips gently brushing her skin. Her hands came down to cup her small breasts and squeeze, delighting in the desperate moan Andrea let out.

"Oh baby, you must have been so stressed." Their mother's high voice dropped in comfort, and Andrea looked up as she came to stand on her right, putting a hand on her head to caress her hair softly.

"It's alright, Andy, we'll take care of you," her sister whispered, leaning forward to kiss the bow of her lips.

"We both had a long day at work too, actually, honey," her mother added, tugging slightly on her hair to make her look up again. "If I had to hear my boss scream Rachel, come here! one more time I would have screamed right back at him. And your sister was telling me something along those lines as well in the car- bosses are all the same."

Their mother let out a chuckle, dragging her tight skirt further up, leaving it to cling to her upper thighs. Andrea licked her lips, unconsciously dropping down lower to push her ass out.

"You know what kept me going during the day?" She bent down slightly, mirroring what her sister did and cupping her breasts, thumbing a nipple. Andrea moaned, swallowing hard. "The thought of getting my baby girl all dirty, filling her up."

Andrea gasped, feeling slick run down her inner thigh.

"What do you say, baby? Up for it? Green?"

Her mother didn't even finish speaking before Andrea was nodding frantically, her sister putting an open hand on her throat to make her calm down. She kissed her cheek and the corner of her lips lightly again before nodding at their mother. "Don't start without me," she stated, standing up and making for the bedroom.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Their mother said, coming to stand in front of Andrea, taking Jane's place. She spread her legs apart, taking her skirt all the way up, bunched under her stomach, pussy visible underneath her stockings, no underwear in sight. Andrea swallowed again. She must have really been thinking about this all day.

She let out another whimper as her mother ripped apart her own stockings right at the seams between her legs, leaving a gaping hole for her pussy. She smiled and knelt fully in front of Andrea, leaning forward to put a thumb on her lower lip and hold her mouth open, letting a bit of spit trickle from her mouth to hers. She trailed that thumb down, down between Andrea's breasts, leaving shivers on her path, until she got to her stomach and moved to grasp her with both hands by the waist to drag her towards her so fast she lost her balance, ending up with her back on the floor and her ass resting on her mother's thighs, legs bent and spread.

"Finally have you right where I want you, baby," she laughed, keeping Andrea's legs still. "Look at this needy cunt."

Andrea did her best to lift her head to keep looking at her mother, but the sudden slap against her folds had her immediately dropping her head again, a loud moan leaving her mouth as she felt her wetness get worse. She instinctively tried to close her legs, but the strong grip on both of them wouldn't let her.

"Can you keep still if I let you go, Andy?"

"Yes, mommy," she breathed, slowly moving her hands towards her own thighs to keep them open, feeling the skin starting to smart under her tight grip.

"It will help so much, huh, baby?" Her mother hummed, keeping a hand cupped on Andrea's pussy, letting the sweet threat of another slap linger. She started tapping a finger on Andrea's pussy lips, avidly watching the trail of juice sticking to it. Her voice became a whisper. "Being full of our piss, a mark of you belonging to us- no other thought in your pretty little head other than being dirty. So freeing, baby - that's why you love it, isn't that right?"

Andrea whimpered again, squeezing her thighs harder, shame warming her cheeks so perfectly she could cry with the relief of being exposed and in the care of her mother. She heard soft footsteps approaching before she could even gasp out an answer and she bent her neck to see her sister come closer, clothes left behind and holding something in one hand.

Rachel bent a finger becoming her eldest daughter closer, shifting to adjust her position on the floor with Andrea's ass up on her thighs. She smirked when Jane didn't even pause, just stepped over Andrea's body to stand over her with both feet on either side of her little sister, turning to see her face as she waved the plastic funnel at her.

"Of course she loves it for that, mom." Jane backed up a little until her mother smacked a kiss on her lower back, shivering in pleasure. "And because she's our little slut."

Jane handed her mother the funnel, going back to standing straight and spreading her pussy lips under Andrea's increasingly desperate stare.

"I am, I am- oh, mom, please-" Andrea jumped a little when the cool, thin tube of the funnel made first gentle contact with her hole and then breached, sinking smoothly in her pussy. She couldn't help the spasms of her walls around it, stomach burning in anticipation.

"Eyes on me, Andy." Jane winked and bent down until she was lined with the upper wide gape of the funnel, holding her folds wider. She threw her head back the second she started to piss, moaning in bliss.

Andrea cried out, her mother's cooing a muffled sound over the rush of godpleaseyesfillme clouding her mind - the feeling was so distinctive, she couldn't help but drop her eyes from her sister's satisfied face to the stream of gold flowing down to fill her up, a tickling sensation making way to her stomach starting to bulge a little.

She reached up to touch the rim of the thin tube of the funnel, eager to feel when- and there it was, she was starting to be too full and drops were spilling over.

"Fuck," Jane gasped, putting a hand back to find support on their mother's shoulder. "You're taking it so well."

"God, my girls. You give mommy the chance to witness paradise." Rachel was transfixed; she started slowly fucking her youngest daughter's pussy with the funnel, moving it up and down, up and down but never letting it out so as not to spill anything other than the drops Andrea wanted to grasp for herself to make sure she was dirty. She nudged her eldest daughter's leg before moving her free hand down Andre's ass-cheeks, thumbing her hole.

"Jane dear, why don't you let Andrea clean you up?" She reveled in the way both her daughters moaned, grinding down in search for some friction herself.

Jane dropped to her knees right where she was, pussy dripping and resting right on Andrea's stomach, leaving behind the glistening traces of her relief. She dragged herself up her little sister's body, mouth watering at the thought of sitting on her face.

Andrea was desperate, pleasure and shame warming her from the inside-out, right on the edge of pleasure. She kept her eyes on her mother fucking the piss inside her but gasped when her sister grabbed a handful of her long, blond hair and yanked, making her face up again.

"Tongue out, Andy."

She scrambled to obey, hesitating for a second just to voice a plea to her mother. "M-mommy, yours- yours too."

The hand in her hair started an understanding movement of caress as her mother hummed and shifted her position, moving back to let Andre's legs flat on the ground again. She immediately clenched her muscles, trying to keep as much as the fluid inside of her as she could along with the funnel.

"Mommy's what?"

"Mommy's piss please- please." Andre stuck her tongue out obediently again as she waited, wanting to be good for them.

"And how should mommy give it to you, mhm? Jane? Any ideas?"

"I think," Jane started, leaning down to suck Andre's tongue briefly in her own mouth. "Mhm. I think mommy should piss on Andy's little cunt as she pushed out my piss."

Andrea trembled, trying to keep her anticipation down. She swallowed around her open mouth, wiggling her legs.

"Look at that," their mother laughed. "Pretty sure Andy loves the idea."

She nudged her daughter's legs apart with a foot, coming to stand between them, bunching her skirt further up. "Andy, baby. On three you'll take the funnel out and start pushing while your sister cleans up on you. That clear, girlie? Green?"

Andy refused to close her mouth again, intoning an "een" in response and whining when her mother and sister laughed. She put both her hands on her stomach and waited for the count.

"Alright, baby. One-" their mother widened her stance, not bothering getting the edges of her ripped stockings out of the way. "Two-" Jane yanked Andre's hair again, grip hard.

"Three."

Andrea could feel herself struggling to keep a tether to earth, squirming again against the feeling of releasing what she had been filled with, the tiny bump of her stomach going down, and the tangy, sweet taste of sister's lips. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth as the bump of Jane's clit went over and over against her tongue, and then her vision whitened-out as she felt the stream of her mother's piss start hitting her folds. She was floating, surrounding herself to their gentle submission; her hips were grinding against the floor, desperate to find relief - and she came when she felt empty and dripping, gurgling a sound as her sister plunged herself down one last time to chase her own orgasm.

"-ndy. Andy, baby." A gentle hand was holding her cheek, moving her face to the side.

"'M I dirty?" Andrea mumbled, opening her eyes on a sigh. Both her mother and sister were crouching down, close to her.

"Yeah, baby. You did really good. How do you feel?"

"Happy," she responded, clenching her legs together, reveling in their stickiness. She sighed again when her mother and sister shared a sweet kiss over her, resting their foreheads against one another. Their mother reached down between her legs, pointer finger chasing a stray drop clinging to her folds; she brought the finger to Andrea's mouth, letting her suck it in her mouth like a comforting binky.

"Mommy didn't come," Andrea mumbled around the finger, one hand coming up to keep it in her mouth.

"I got to see my beautiful girls come, and that's enough. You wanna get cleaned up, baby?"

Andrea shook her head, coming back to earth. She palmed her own thighs, wet with their and her own desire. "No, please." she said. "Wanna stay like this a lil' more."