A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GRANDMOM ALICE AND GRANDDAD RICK:

Neither Anna Lee's nor Mary Beth's families were remotely aware of the drastic changes which recently occurred in their daughters' lives. Mary Beth's family lived in Augusta, GA, nearly a five-hour drive from Charleston. In contrast, Anna Lee's family lived in West Charleston, only forty-five minutes from the EXTV facility. Therefore they decided to visit Rick and Alice Wilson first, following the Family Court ruling.

To start with, Anna Lee needed to fully update Josh and David. They probably knew something unusual was happening with Anna Lee. They were unlikely to be fully aware of everything since both Josh and David were busy with many new EXTV design projects while also working on their advanced engineering degrees.

Anna Lee invited them over for lunch, giving them directions to the townhouse. Anna Lee met the guys at the door, as security had alerted her of their arrival. The twins were jumping up and down with glee at having visitors, running right up to Josh and David, who looked flat-out bewildered.

Anna Lee asked, "Girls, please settle down so you can meet your uncles, Josh and David!"

She further stated, "This is quite a confusing time for me, guys, so please allow me fifteen minutes to explain, and then you can ask questions.

"This is my girlfriend and soon-to-be fiancé, Mary Beth Jones, whose hometown is Augusta, GA. Eleven weeks ago, I went on a site visit to Columbia, SC, with First Lady Marion James. We were responding to the Foster Care Service wanting to send a few children to attend Summer Splash 2026. I met Krista and Kara there, who warmed up to me. First Lady James and Eva 'J' arranged for them to visit Charleston a week before S-Splash, staying with me for three weeks in Eva's guest wing."

Anna Lee then summarized the past eleven weeks of her life in detail, from meeting the twins, then meeting Mary Beth, and now talking with Josh and David.

Anna Lee continued, "We remodeled this place while simultaneously fighting for custody of the twins in court. We just won permanent custody this week and will get engaged in two weeks. If Attorney '2' agrees with our current plans, we will get married late summer next year. We also hope to soon start the process of adopting our twins.

"Now, after eleven truly wild weeks, I have to tell mom and dad all of this when we visit them in two days, and we really need you guys there with us."

Josh's eyes bulged, "Absolutely, Crazy, Sis! Hi, Mary Beth. I can easily see that you adore our sister. Welcome to the family!" he finished as he walked over to give her a warm hug.

Krista and Kara, saying in duet, "What about us, Uncle Josh? Are we welcome too?"

Josh and David picked the twins up, hugging them tightly as they said, "YES! Krista and Kara are now our favorite special nieces!" Josh and David then hugged the moms and daughters several times while telling Mary Beth how they met Anna Lee ten years ago in a West Charleston running park, becoming a part of her family.

It was a joyful evening for the six of them, ordering a full family seafood dinner, delivered by Simone's Palace, along with ice cream and soft drinks. The twins were all over their uncles Josh and David, just talking up a storm.

David sweetly commented to Mary Beth, "You, Krista, and Kara have lit up our sister's eyes as never before, and we dearly love you so much! Krista and Kara, you are our perfect little nieces, and your uncles will take you both to ball games, movies, zoos, and many other fun places!"

The twins hugged their new uncles very tightly, saying, "We love you so much, Uncle Josh and Uncle David. We will always be good girls for our uncles."

Almost the exact same scene unfolded at the Wilson family home in West Charleston two days later. Therefore only their entrance and a few other exciting conversation bits will be mentioned.

Josh had told mom-Alice that Anna Lee was coming for a visit. He would bring lunch for the group since she had a busy day with several hair appointments. Also, David would be joining them for lunch and a family visit.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth nervously walked up to the beauty shop's side entrance, hesitating to open the door. The twins were all wound up to see grandmom-Alice, who taught their mom-Lee how to fix hair. They didn't hesitate and burst thru the door, running right over to Alice, saying, "We love you, grandmom-Alice," happily jumping up and down. "I am Krista and this is my sister Kara."

One nosey customer asked the twins, "Where is your mom, little girls, and who are you?"

Krista looked intently at Kara, nodding her head. Kara then said, "We are almost five years old, and our moms say we are brilliant! We are not little girls, and we have two moms named mom-Beth and mom-Lee; we also have two uncles named Josh and David, who said we were their most special nieces, right sis?"

Krista looked at the nosey lady, saying, "We don't know you, lady! We came here to see our grandmom!" Both twins clamored to climb into Alice's arms while showering her with kisses.

After getting over the shock and stunning news of Anna Lee having a girlfriend, getting engaged in two weeks, then adopting Krista and Kara, the entire visit went swimmingly. Both Rick and Alice immediately took to Mary Beth because she was so gracious. They agreed that Mary Beth and Anna Lee made a lovely couple.

Alice wanted the twins to stay the night with her, but Anna Lee said it may be a bit too early for leaving the girls overnight. The twins would certainly stay overnight in the future. After all, Mom-Alice was listed as a primary care relative on Krista and Kara's family court permanent custody documents.

Anna Lee suggested they all stay over tonight, sleeping on pallets in the living room. Mary Beth, Susan Ann, Megan Amy, and the twins should have a PJ party sleepover. Krista and Kara instantly started whining, "We want grandmom-Alice to sleep with us too," as they clung tightly to her. Alice gave them big hugs as a few tears escaped from her eyes.

Mary Beth asked to speak, saying she would talk carefully since four little ears were present, smiling at the twins.

"I am a good girl and 23 years old, the same age as Anna Lee. We bumped into each other as we were mulling over problems in our lives. Our first words were harsh, as I mistakenly yelled at Anna Lee. After realizing my mistake and Anna Lee yelling back, I started crying. She then smiled, giving me a gentle hug, which felt like being in heaven.

"We talked about our problems for nearly 45 minutes while standing in that exact same spot, slowly becoming closer after realizing we knew some of the same people. Anna Lee then told me I owed her a kiss for being bad.

"Speechless, I looked up into her eyes when she leaned downed and softly kissed me. After a couple of seconds, I wished Anna Lee's kiss would never end. I had never really dated nor kissed anyone before, but this just seemed as if Jesus sent me right where I was meant to be. At that moment, my heart belonged to Anna Lee.

"We are both active in Church, do not smoke or party, and have never been sexually active. Our love grows stronger each day, anchored by Krista and Kara's happiness. It is very important for us, and we are fiercely committed to them!"

Alice and Rich emotionally embraced Mary Beth saying, "You are now our very own special daughter! This is absolutely the best family visit since our 20th Anniversary two years ago."

Richard and Alice's 20TH Anniversary:

Anna Lee, Josh, and David had always maintained a strong family relationship with Rick, Alice, Susan Ann, and Megan Amy, even though they were quite busy since becoming EXTV interns. All three advanced rapidly in their departments, with the EXTV engineering-based project development being intense.

After graduating high school, the three best friends moved closer to EXTV, initially sharing a small rental house. Approximately 18 months later, Anna Lee was promoted to Eva's EA and Front Office Manager. This included a housing subsidy, so she moved into a delightful one-bedroom apartment close to the office. This change also benefitted Josh and David, giving them more free space to tinker with the many prototype EXTV gadgets at home.

Anna Lee and the guys still maintained their close friendship, eating together three or four times weekly. They also visited mom, dad, and Anna Lee's younger sisters on alternate weekends. During this time, Susan, then sixteen, started giving Josh frequent brief sideways looks, which she thought went unnoticed. However, everyone except Josh quickly realized that Susan had taken a special interest in him.

Anna Lee was one of the South's infamous "premature babies," following a drive-in movie slip-up and a quick wedding. At that quick wedding, Rick and Alice were twenty, with Anna Lee popping out seven months later. She was born in early 2004, so her parents' 20th Anniversary was in late summer 2023. Anna Lee, Josh, and David were bringing in excellent pay and substantial annual bonuses by then. They sent significant monetary gifts home to mom, dad, and their sisters.

The three of them decided that mom and dad's 20th Wedding Anniversary would be extra special. Josh and David, along with Dad and several EXTV engineering buddies, built Alice a state-of-the-art beauty salon attached to her home in four days.

Everything was preplanned, fabricated, and ready to install a week before their 20th. Anna Lee had organized a Mom and Daughters shopping/spa gift package for four days in Savannah as an early anniversary celebration. In actuality, this trip was planned to keep Alice away from the house. This would allow dad, Josh, David, and five EXTV friends to complete Alice's new beauty salon while they were gone.

Rick was so happy with this awesome gift for Alice. She had worked in a busy West Charleston shop for the past few years. However, she always reminisced about the good old days in the country, where she worked from her small home shop. It was convenient for rearing the three girls but definitely small and low-tech. Now Alice would arrive home to an awesome 20th Anniversary Special gift from her loving family.

Anna Lee was definitely an exceptional planner and wanted a special gift for dad as well. So she, Josh, and David located a 1990 F-250 pickup truck for sale and in reasonable condition. They purchased the truck and worked for six months restoring the exterior, interior, engine, and moving parts until the truck was in mint condition. This was to be dad's 20th Anniversary Special gift from them.

When she departed Savannah for home, Anna Lee alerted the guys, so Josh and David took dad out to lunch. While they were at lunch, some EXTV friends quickly drove the F-250 to Alice and Rick's, parking it behind the new attached beauty salon. A Happy Anniversary Card and Keys was taped on the driver's side-view mirror.

The timing was perfect with Rick and the guys and Alice and the girls arriving within minutes of each other. Alice got out of Anna Lee's car, trying to determine why their home looked so different. Then everyone shouted "Happy Anniversary" and flung open the salon entry door for a stunned Alice. She immediately began quietly weeping, saying she could not believe her eyes. Alice walked around in a trance touching each individual piece of the beautiful salon equipment and furniture.

Anna Lee and the guys had included Susan Ann and Megan Amy in on the secret, so they would feel a part of the Anniversary presents.

After Alice had settled down, Susan Ann called out loudly, "Dad, someone left their car here behind Mom's new salon."

A curious Rick walked around to the back. He saw a beautiful bright red 1990 Ford F-250 Pickup with a "Happy Anniversary" Card for Dad and keys hanging on the driver's side-view mirror.

Rick, almost crying, exclaimed, "Alice and I have the best five children in the world! Thank You, Jesus, for blessing us with Anna Lee, Josh, David, Susan Ann, and Megan Amy!"

That 20th Anniversary visit was absolutely the best family visit until today when Jesus sent Krista and Kara into grandmom-Alice's and granddad-Rick's Hearts!

***

Rick and Alice promised to bring Susan Ann and Megan Amy to the engagement service at breakfast the next morning once Anna Lee and Mary Beth finalized the date. They would arrive on Saturday, staying two nights for the Sunday Worship and Engagement Program at WCCC.

Anna Lee, Mary Beth, and the twins were so happy with their visit to Anna Lee's parents, including Josh and David. They were also very excited about seeing them again at WCCC on their Engagement weekend in a few weeks.

TIME ALONE AT LAST:

Eva really felt Anna Lee and Mary Beth deserved a night out at A Quiet Lady's Place but understood their concern since just gaining full custody of the twins two weeks prior. She spoke with Jackie on the possibility of EXTV having a Corporate Function for the Executive Team on Friday night. The one sticky issue was Tony Chan being a male. Jackie spoke with the owner, who was totally on board. Since they were all couples, the owner suggested that Jackie design a nice sign welcoming the EXTV Executive Team to their F/Y End dinner.

Eva ran the idea by Anna Lee and Mary Beth, who were ecstatic. She then cleared it with '2' at the Law Firm. '2' absolutely felt the young ladies needed an evening out. A company dinner function was the perfect setting. So the upcoming Friday was 'D' Day, with excitement abundant in the EXTV executive offices.

The ET-members would wear sexy dark blue-logoed jumpers, blue silk thigh-highs, and coal-black Jimmy Choos. Jackie also ordered classy dark blue slacks and a light blue silk shirt for Tony Chan to wear. She chose black jumpers with black silk thigh-highs and coal-black Jimmy Choos for Clancy and Mary Beth. All of the ladies were going commando for the evening.

Eva's plan was for everyone to arrive for cocktails in the lounge EXTV style, standing by the bar for round one. They would then move to Eva's regular corner, fitted with a larger table bearing a 'Reserved For EXTV Executive Team Sign.'

Shortly after dinner, with a few smooches and dances under their belt, Anna Lee and Mary Beth would depart for their townhouse. They would finish their evening in privacy away from possible prying eyes. Tony and Jodie would possibly leave with them or hang out for a while. That would depend on the mood of the lounge with a male present on a Friday night. Eva and Clancy, along with Jackie and Wanda, planned to party down hard as usual, with booty playing, slow dragging, and many smooches.

Precisely at 7:00 PM, the four EXTV couples strolled into A Quiet Lady's Place, drawing stares as usual for their beauty and style. There were a few second looks tonight, primarily because Tony entered the lounge and the new couple, Anna Lee and Mary Beth, who were super hot that night.

Clancy, Jodie, Wanda, and Mary Beth were jealously clutching the arms of their partners as if warning everyone they are ours. In return, each dominant partner held a warm handful of their lovers' booty, definitely identifying their total commitment to each other.

Anna Lee and Mary Beth were extremely touchy-feely, with this being just their second actual date. Both were covertly respectful, with the most intense action occurring under the table. Anna Lee continuously scratched Mary Beth's inner thighs most of the evening. There was lots of sexy banter, dancing, smooching, and booty grabbing with all four couples as they partied long and hard after dining.

Anna Lee's aggression was on the rise as she maintained a firm grip on her girl's booty for the past hour. Therefore, she and Mary Beth, also hot-to-trot, decided it was time to finish their evening at home. Tony and Jodie were having a ball since most regulars were cool with him in the lounge. After all, he only had eyes for his wife Jodie the entire night while especially holding her close during the slow drag dances.

After their hugs and farewells to everyone and a short Uber ride, Anna Lee and Mary Beth were home.

Stepping happily into their townhouse, Anna Lee kissed Mary Beth deeply while running her hand under her black dress into her very wet pussy. She said, "Sweetness, there is no escape from me tonight because you are mine!"

"I have been yours since the first time we kissed at Rach's home," Mary Beth countered. "I was just terribly afraid because everything was moving so fast for me with someone I had met that night. Although, I felt more relaxed after realizing we knew a few people in common."

Anna Lee kissed her sweetly, this time purring in Mary Beth's ear, "I will never hurt or force anything on you. I want the two of us to have a wild and uninhibited sex life with each other. We each belong to the other one hundred percent. At the same time, both of us have committed ourselves to being the best loving moms for Krista and Kara."

She continued, saying, "It is now you and me alone for the next 36 hours. It will be wild and crazy sex!" Anna Lee easily picked Mary Beth up and walked over to the sofa, where she sat with Mary Beth facing away in her lap.

Anna Lee goes right under the open back of her dress, reaching around and wickedly pinching Mary Beth's slightly pink nipples. Mary Beth gasped, "Oh, honey, I could almost cum from your squeezing them. Do it more, please?"

Anna Lee then gently nipped her ear while yanking Mary Beth's dress down to her waist. She lightly scratches Mary Beth's tummy with her long sharp nails, followed by dipping down between her thighs and pulling her silky feeling pussy hair.

Mary Beth turned around, facing Anna Lee. As she looked deep into her eyes, she said, "Let's skip drinking the wine and head up to our bedroom." Mary Beth then leaned snuggly into Anna Lee as they both stood. Anna Lee firmly grasped her booty, guiding her to the stairs. Mary Beth's dress drifted softly to the floor.

Anna Lee said, "Step out of it, babe, 'cause you will not need a dress upstairs!" Anna Lee followed Mary Beth's example by unzipping her dress, which floated silently to the floor. They were now two hot, beautiful ladies climbing the stairs in only their thigh-highs. One was 5' 6'', the other towering over her at 6' 0'' in their three-inch coal-black Jimmy Choos.

Mary Beth looked up into her girlfriend's eyes, saying, "Darling, I will not hold anything back from you tonight because I love you dearly." She tightly clasped Anna Lee's hand, cementing its hold on her booty.

Anna Lee stopped at the stairway top, turning Mary Beth to her again and kissing her deeply. While holding her lover's booty with her left hand, Anna Lee reached down and firmly squeezed Mary Beth's fat pussy lips, teasing the wetness with her long diddling finger. Mary Beth's pussy was so wet her wet creamy juices were streaming down the insides of both thighs.

The lovers were still furiously kissing in the upper hallway when Anna Lee suddenly dropped to her knees. She said, "I have to taste you right now, sweetie," and began lasciviously licking the insides of both thighs!

Mary Beth squealed cutely, "Oh, fuck, baby, I am cumming so fast for you!" Anna Lee moved completely between her thighs, naughtily wiggling her tongue deep into Mary Beth's pussy.

Anna Lee had to catch Mary Beth in her arms as she was collapsing from her sudden orgasm. She lifted Mary Beth up off the floor, carrying her into their bedroom. Anna Lee gently tossed Mary Beth on the bed, and she quickly threw her arms and legs wide open, so her naked body was totally accessible. Anna Lee quickly climbed fully on top of Mary Beth, giving a long wet kiss. Anna Lee leaned back, admiring every inch of her lover's heavy, firm C-cup breasts, capped by fat rosy nipples.

1...7891011...13