A Quiet Night

Story Info
Loving couple enjoying each other.
1.2k words
3.93
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha were settling in for a quiet night. Life is busy, work is busy, home is busy, being a parent is busy, but having a quiet night together is special and something to look forward to and cherish. Barry and Samantha had had a typical day, busy as normal with work and life, dinner was organised and had, home chores organised and done, kids organised, fed and into bed in reasonable time. Now Samantha was relaxing in the lounge enjoying a wine, and Barry was enjoying a beer whilst contemplating the day.

Barry turned to Sam and whispered "hey honey?"

She responds with "yeah baby", Barry takes a swig of beer and says

"I'd love to do something a little different tonight, what do you reckon?"

Sam thinks for a minute "hey I'm actually just a little bit horny tonight and the kids are in bed and I really think we really should start jogging and getting fitter but tonight's possibly not ideal........"

Barry laughs, "you dagg, I'm not thinking about jogging, but if that really interests you......I think you should introduce yourself and tell me what you've done with the gorgeous amazing woman that I love and married.......but I like your thoughts about being horny......... I was thinking about an early night. There's something a bit different that I wanted to try."

Sam laughs and says "all you need to know about me is that I have a wet horny vagina that's tingling waiting for you....." they made their way to the bedroom after each showering. Sam made it to bed first, as Barry enters, he pulls the doona back and asks Sam to lay on her back in the middle of the bed. She grins a devilish grin and slowly complies. Barry climbs onto the bed and craws until he is kneeling in between sams spread and bent legs. She looks up at him with that devilish grin and a glint in her eye, expecting Barry to lick her pussy or start rubbing her pussy, half waiting, she can't wait..... Barry looks at her, her eyes, slowly down to her tits that have semi erect nipples and then down to her spread legs and directly at her exposed bare and moist pussy.

Barry says "I want to watch you rub and finger your pussy until you cum while you fantasise in front of me."

Sam is taken back by this request and reacts with "I thought you would want to fuck me hard, or roll me over and do my arse, you know I love that more than I say, you really want me to rub my pussy while you sit there and watch, what's a fantasy, I haven't got any, I love you and I'm happy with that."

Barry answers "I love you more than I can say, the idea of watching you building a big orgasm makes me really hot and to be honest my little dick is so trigger happy that I always cum too early, well before your ready and as far as the fantasy goes, please just think about how what your doing feels good, think about how it feels when I do it, think about what you want to happen next, think about where it would be a really horny location to do this, think about anyone that took your eye down the street or on tv that would be sexy doing this...... just because you're thinking about someone else doing this to you isn't any form of badness or cheating, it's only sex not building a life together. Sam, I want you to enjoy this, we are life partners and totally in love, I think this could be a fun tool for us to use. You are an amazingly beautiful woman and I am totally privileged to share life with you, we are everything, way more than just sex, anyway you deserve so much more than my little over sensitive dick..."

Sam has been listening and pondering the conversation and before she realises she is feeling more and more horny, as she moves one hand down to run it over her pussy, she says "I like the way this fantasy thing sounds, it's making my pussy wet, but I don't know...."

Barry reaches to the bedside table and grabs the tube of lube and squirts so on his hand, "honey, the fantasy is totally yours, you own the fantasy, only think it, you don't have to tell me anything unless you choose too."

Sam begins to rub her pussy, up and down, gently at first but getting faster and harder quickly. One hand rubbing and fingering her pussy, the other hand reaching for her nipples, pinching and twisting one at a time. Sam had visions running through her mind, she was getting wet, her breathing rate was deep and getting deeper and faster. Barry was enthralled with the show and started gripping his hard dick with his lubed up hand. A strong grip and a steady but quickly getting faster wanking action, watching Sam working her pleasure higher and higher, building a strong orgasm. Barry wished he could read sams mind, know what was making her more and more horny, making her moan and begin to gasp for air...... Sam was rubbing her clit and fucking her pussy hard with one hand, in her mind she was dreaming about being fucked hard by that big horny cock, he smelt devilish and amazing, he was hitting spots inside her with his huge hard dick that Barry couldn't and she didn't know she had......almost feeling guilty and dirty she could feel her orgasm building. Barry was stroking his dick harder and faster, then suddenly he felt it coming. His cock exploded as he cum all over sams belly, and hand and some even landed on her pussy lips.

"O-GOD" Sam almost yelled and groaned as she grunted "I can feel that big dick, penetrating me, fucking me, god it feels good, I want more of it......" Sam realised she had been talking out loud about her fantasy and almost yelled "I felt you cum, O my god, I can feel your cum on me, it feels so good, you cum watching me, O fuck, I feel your cum on my pussy," and in her fantasy, her lover pushes her over a large cliff as she starts to cum very hard and very loudly, while his cock pumped in and out of her pussy, her pussy was tingling and pulsating on that huge hard dick, in real life Barry was listening to Sam cum hard and loudly, her body was beginning to spasm, her nipples were rock hard, her chest had a sexy reddish glow to it. Barry had never seen her orgasm so hard, or heard her orgasm so hard, her body was in total bliss. Even though he had cum and his little dick was getting softer, sam's orgasm and vocals had him getting hard again and the thought of her getting off with another dick on her mind was such a turn on, and a trusting privilege. She was totally enjoying it and breathing heavily and her body was spasming continuously. Her orgasm was a huge one.