A Quiet Weekend

Story Info
Mom, Sis, Son.
2.5k words
4.43
29.7k
47
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of 'We Got Caught' which should be read first.

This is an incest story...

*****

Well, I knew it would happen...my daughter Jessie is going off to college tomorrow and it will be strange not having her around but my son Rick will still be here.

I made Jessie's favorite meal for dinner and the three of us enjoyed our last night together before she left in the morning.

Saturday morning got here quickly and right after breakfast she left amid some hugging and crying...my little girl left.

After she left Rick and I had a discussion, sort of me laying some ground rules regarding our arrangement.

"Rick, you know I'm available for you whenever you want."

"I know mom."

"But I think we should be careful as not to overdue it. I don't know if I could keep up with you." I said laughing.

"Mom, you are terrific, but whatever you think is appropriate. What about Dee though?"

"Thank you son. Dee told you the first night she is also at your beckon call. That will be between you two."

"While your sister is away you can sleep in my bed. And, as you requested, I will be naked in the house for your eyes."

"Thanks mom. You're so hot looking."

"Thanks son. So, what would you like to do this weekend?"

"How about asking Dee if she can come over for the weekend?"

"I can do that."

Rick went up to shower and I called Dee.

"Hello, Dee. Luisa here."

"Hi Luisa. What's up?"

Laughing, I said, "Rick. He wants you to join us for the weekend."

"Hmmm. I would love to but I have to go and visit my in-laws. I would rather be with you guys though."

"Too bad. I'll tell Rick."

I hung up and I went upstairs to tell Rick. He was still showering and I quietly opened the shower door and got in with him.

As his back was in front of me, I whispered in his ear, "Rick, Dee can't spend the weekend with us."

He turned around, his cock already getting erect, kissed me and started feeling me up. I couldn't resist and knelt down and as the water cascaded over me, I slipped his cock into my mouth and sucked him until he filled my mouth with his nectar.

We finally got out and dried off. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and Rick put on an old pair of cutoffs.

I then told Rick that I had to get the place straightened out. I told him I needed him to get some groceries in the house so we wouldn't have to leave over the weekend.

I gave him a list of items we needed and finally off he went to the store. In the meantime I cleaned up and straightened everything out and was now ready for the weekend.

I thought to myself, God, the day just started and already it looks like we are going to start. This is going to be some weekend.

We finished putting things away and by this time it was time for lunch so I made some sandwiches for us to enjoy. It was now early afternoon and we headed upstairs to my bedroom.

It didn't take us long before we were both naked. I wasted no time in enjoying Rick's hard cock. For the rest of the afternoon Rick fucked me many times until we were both exhausted.

We rested awhile then I got up, leaving Rick with a visible erection. I went down to the kitchen to prepare dinner. As I was cooking the phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hi, Luisa, Victoria here."

"Hi Vicky. How are you?"

"I'm fine and you and the kids?"

"We are all fine, thanks. What's up?"

"I'm going to be in town this weekend and I was wondering if you would like a visitor for the weekend?"

I hesitated for a moment and replied, "Sure, why not sis. Jessie is away and Rick is here and you can stay."

"Great. Thanks. I'll see you guys later and thanks, again. Bye."

I thought to myself that this is going to be a disaster as I headed upstairs to tell Rick. As he was coming down I said to him, "I just got a call from your Aunt Victoria. She will be staying with us over the weekend. So, we are going to have to be careful. We will still fuck each other though. I'll make sure of that.

Rick then said, "Maybe we can get her to join us... yeah mom, let's get her to join us. If I remember her, she's pretty hot."

I replied, "Let's take it one step at a time. She'll be here this evening. We have to put on clothes while she is here."

It was right after dinner when the doorbell rang, it was Vicky. I welcomed her in and called Rick to come down. Rick came down and immediately welcomed his Aunt with a big hug and kiss.

Rick took her to my bedroom so she could unpack and settle in. In no time at all they came down and we sat in the living room to talk.

"How have you been Vicky?"

"Fine Luisa. I hope you don't mind my staying over."

"No, not at all."

Then Rick added, "I'm glad you are here Aunt Vicky. I forgot how beautiful you are. You could be mom's twin."

"Well, thank you Rick. You have grown into a handsome young man since I saw you last. If I weren't your aunt, I'd want to jump your bones."

We all laughed...

It was getting late and we decided to call it a night. Rick went to his room and me and Vicky went to my room.

"Vicky, I hope it doesn't bother you but I sleep naked. If it bothers you I will put on a nightgown."

"No need Luisa. Hell, I just sleep in my thong. I hope you are ok with that."

"It's fine with me...hey, just remember Rick is here. We don't want him seeing his hot aunt almost naked." We laughed and got into bed.

"I'll be careful but I'm sure my nephew has seen naked women before."

"I'm sure he has. He caught me naked once."

"Really...that must have been awkward. And how did my sister allow that to happen?"

"I was at the pool naked since he wasn't going to be home until late at night. However, he came home early and caught me by surprise. He was embarrassed and he got a good view. I told him it was ok and not to be embarrassed."

I continued, "As soon as I could, I put on a suit and he put his on and joined me."

"That had to be funny."

"It wasn't at the time but we got over it. I must have made a good impression on him because he had a hard on for the rest of the time we were together."

"Wow. My sister the pervert. Ehhhh, how big is he" laughing...

"To be honest Vicky I didn't measure but I could see that it was substantial."

We laughed and finally tried to fall asleep. Vicky fell asleep first as my eyes were wide open admiring her boobs gently rising and lowering with each breath. My hand moved down to my pussy and I started fingering myself until I had an orgasm. I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I got up and headed to the shower. As the water cascaded over my body, I felt a hand on me. I thought it was Rick and I was just about to blurt out his name, I turned around and saw Vicky. She smiled and without saying a word, started lathering up my body, including my tits, ass and pussy. I didn't move or say anything, only smiled. "That feels nice sis."

Vicky continued for awhile and then pulled my naked body to her and kissed me. I was shocked but returned her kiss. I then whispered to her, "Vicky, I didn't know, but how did you surmise about me?"

"I heard you last night masturbating... and talking in your sleep. I just knew. I almost made love to you right then. I wanted you Luisa."

"Vicky, I want you too but there is one thing you must know."

"Tell me sister..."

"It's Rick."

"What about Rick?"

"He is my lover...does that disgust you? Letting my son fuck his mother?"

"Luisa, whatever you two do is up to you. I think it's a beautiful thing...no different than two sisters having sex together."

"To be honest with you sis, my friend Dee was supposed to stay with us this weekend for a threesome weekend. But I'm glad you're here. Would you be interested in joining me and your nephew?""

"Would I? Are you fucking serious? Sign me up. How should we do it?"

We both laughed and headed to my bedroom. In seconds me and Vicky were all over each other, hugging, kissing and grinding our pussies together until we both had orgasms.

We had terrific sex and both of us were satisfied to no end. As we relaxed, we talked.

I started. "We could just talk to Rick and see if he is ok with it."

"We could Luisa, but I think it should be spontaneous...like him seeing us naked at the pool taking the sun, or him catching me naked and me seducing him."

"I like the pool idea Vicky. We will do it after lunch. Oh, by the way, it's ok if you walk around naked...we do." We both laughed.

Finally, Rick got up. We heard him showering and knew he would be coming down soon. Vicky and I decided to go topless, which would probably shock my son.

As I was fixing breakfast Rick came down the stairs wearing only a pair of cutoffs.

We both yelled out "Good Morning" to Rick. He seemed to be shocked to see his Aunt topless and just smiled.

"What's going on ladies?" "Mom, I thought you said..."

"I know I told you about not telling anyone but this is different. I told your aunt all about us and she is ok with it."

I continued, "I told your aunt that we are usually naked so she decided to give it a try...topless only for now. That ok with you?"

Rick said, "I'm ok with it if you guys are. I like the scenery."

I then said, "Rick, after lunch we are going to hang out by the pool I hope you will join us."

"That sounds nice. Sure, I'll join you two."

Then Vicky said, "Rick, why don't you get out of those cutoffs?"

Rick looked at me and in a heartbeat he removed his cutoffs and his erect cock was now in view.

I smiled and said, "There you go sis."

We had lunch, cleaned up and we all went upstairs.

Rick watched as my sis and I got completely naked. The three of us got on the bed with Rick in the middle. No time was wasted as my son had his hands all over his aunt, hugging and kissing her. My hands were roaming all over their naked bodies.

I watched my son mount my sis and in seconds I watched as his cock slowly disappeared into her cunt. He wasted no time in fucking her. As his cock was moving in and out her cunt, him and I were kissing as he played with my tits.

They were fucking for awhile when he said he was going to cum. He pulled out his cock and sprayed his cum all over her tits. I wasted no time in lapping up my son's cum.

We rested for awhile as Vicky's hands were all over the both of us...she didn't stop for a minute and Rick and I enjoyed it immensely.

For the rest of the day, we fucked each other numerous times. Rick enjoyed watching me and Vicky having sex as much as we enjoyed him watching us.

The next morning we had breakfast by the pool. Of course we were all naked and as soon as we finished breakfast Vicky and Rick started fucking on the lounge. It didn't take my son long to fill his aunt's cunt with his cum.

After awhile it was my turn and as he was fucking me, my sister was taking pictures of us on her cell phone.

"What are you doing sis?"

"Something for me to look at when I get home..a remembrance" as she smiled.

We eventually decided to go upstairs for more fucking. This time I got on the bed first and laid on my back. My sister mounted me and we were face to face kissing and grinding our pussies when Rick got behind us and I felt his cock sliding into my cunt. A few minutes later he pulled out and slipped his cock in my sister's cunt and started fucking her. He went from one cunt to the other, finally cumming in my sister's cunt and when he pulled out his cock his cum oozed out of her cunt and down to mine.

We rested awhile when Rick said, "You guys are unbelievable. First it was mom and now Aunt Vicky. What more can a guy ask for?"

I laughed and replied, "I think my lovely sister should visit more often. I'd like that."

Then Vicky said, "I have to tell you both, I was in town to interview for a job and if I get it I will be relocating here."

"Are you serious sis?"

"Yes. I am waiting for a call to find out if I got the job."

Rick said, "I hope you get it Aunt Vicky, then you could move in with us, right mom?"

"Yes, Rick. That would be perfect."

We continued fucking the night away.

In 5he morning as we were finishing breakfast, my sister's cell phone rang. She answered it and then hung up. We looked at her...she yelled out, "I got the fucking job!"

We all hugged and kissed.

I asked her when she was going to start and she said she starts in two weeks. I told her she can stay with us.

The next day she left to go home and make arrangements to move in with me and Rick. A week later Vicky moved in.

The first night she was here we were getting ready to go upstairs to fuck when the doorbell rang. It was Dee.

"I didn't know if you guys were free this weekend so I just took a chance and came over."

I told her we were free and just then Vicky came into the room. I introduced Dee to Vicky and smiling I told her that Vicky was now living with us and sleeping in my room.

Then Dee said, "Hmmm. Is your bed big enough for all 9f us?"

I simply replied, "Let's find out." And we all went upstairs to find out.

What started out as a weekend that was supposed to be quiet turned into a great weekend for the three of us and now, the four of us.