All Comments on 'A Rainy Night in Texas Ch. 01'

by MaxB123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy David

Did she never pull his t-shirt off? And does the sexy, mature David have a bit of chest hair for that sexy masculine chest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one

He now has a hit bit of like cunt to fuck whenever he likes; she might try and put a stop to it but if he tells her husband and daughter she would be branded a slut forever

jwp6199jwp6199over 4 years ago
Well done. Thank you

Excellent build up and definitely more believable than most. Please continue

Seriously, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can you say rape

Despite what you think - when she/he says stop - you stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start

Sexy, I enjoyed it.

The sunbathing/pranking episode needed more thought. It should have supported the story more by emphasizing her desirability rather than how irritatingly juvenile the boys were.

The proofreading was inadequate which gives a poor impression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Make her Pregnant please.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need an editor

There were some many grammatical mistakes in the first few paragraphs, I couldn't get to the meat of the story. Do us all a favor....get an editor and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
says the critic who can't get a short comment up w/o errors.

physician, heal thyself:

You need an editor

There were some many grammatical mistakes in the first few paragraphs, I couldn't get to the meat of the story. Do us all a favor....get an editor and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
arnit

what hoo haa. first he's drining wine with her, then beer not to mention a few word missing that distort the story and leave one pondering.

Get an editor, and the TBC is third grade stuff. We know you've ended with your last period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds like rape to me.

Certainly not consentual.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Promising...

It could use some editing and polishing, but an interesting start... Let’s hope that mother is fertile (maybe husband had the ‘snip’?), and daughter too. I’d love to see mother pregnant as a result, with daughter turning up that way after her and mom share her boyfriend.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 4 years ago
Rape by any other name is rape

I can think of many scenarios that you can use that dont require rape.

Non consent is non consent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wine became a beer

She thought one glass of wine would not hurt him. But then he was suddenly drinking a beer. Hmmm. Minor detail but noticeable.

Kristine thought it over and decided that one glass of wine would be okay.

And here he was now, in Ms. K's kitchen drinking a beer with her

homerjayhomerjayover 3 years ago
really nice

wish you would keep going. they should get comfortable and suck and fuck some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bring on #2 #3 #4 and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope she got pregnant I know did mygirl friends mom zametime did girl had threesome both had kid of min them

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My friends mom was very pretty. One time I came to visit because we were going to a friday night high school game. But, he his dad and siblings had already left. Only his mom remained at home. Stuck around and spoke with her for about an hour. She was very sure of herself and always was the boss of the house. One thing led to another and we wrestled on the front room couch. She lost and we had a great F*ck session. Had to be a little forceful at first. But, she later told me she loved it. It was the first time she had been dominated to do something she didn't think she wanted to do. Unfortunately it was a one time thing. But still have fond memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous