A Rainy Night in Texas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David, STOP!!! this is wrong. Don't do this" she pleaded.

" Can't help it ....Ms. K....Your just so damn beautiful" he panted continuing to squeeze her titty's and press his cock against her ass.

"Please David, STOP...before it's too late....this is soooo wrong David."

Kristine felt her face beginning to flush and as hard as she wanted to, she couldn't speak . David continue to push his cock against her ass. Breathing hard, her breast heaving, she continued to struggle which only caused her robe to open. David wasted no time in taking advantage and was now physically groping Ms. K's tits and also tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Kristine soon realize that she was focusing so much on his cock against her ass, that she didn't realize that his hands had moved up and were now squeezing her tits. When she did realize this, it was too late, he had manage to pinch her nipple to hardness.

"Ohhhh mmyyygodddd, what's happening? " she thought to herself. She tried desperately to focus and speak, but couldn't.

After several seconds of being groped by David, she again cried out David...David..STOP ...please stop. DONT do this!!"

But David continued on. Her tits felt so firm and big and her nipples were hard as rocks. He could feel himself starting to leak pre cum in his shorts. "Damn, I can't believe this is happening" he thought to himself continuing to grind against her ass.

At the same time Kristine could feel her body starting to betray her. She felt flush all over and she could feel herself moist between her legs. She heard herself in a low whisper now calling his name but not in a struggling way but in a sensual way "David...David...oohhhhhmmmyyyyggodddd David.." She was beginning to feel the all too familiar sensations her body was feeling.

David was paying no attention to what she was saying. His focus was strictly on her body. He continue to push against her ass with his cock and tweak her nipples. He felt her hands starting to slip from the edge of the table causing her to slide forward onto the table spilling the food and wine that she had on it. As she slid onto the table, David moved forward as well maintaining contact and pinning her body against the table. He was a 170 lbs of sexual energy that she couldn't control. She could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck and every so often, he would bite her on the neck.

Kristine felt David right arm move away from her tits and reach under her partially open robe towards her pussy. He began to rub her pussy up and down.

Kristine had stopped activity struggling and David took advantage by slipping his right hand into her thong.

Using her own wet juices against her, she felt his fingers against her pussy. Against her will, she realized that she was wet with moisture. She inhaled as she felt one..then two fingers invade her.

As soon as Kristine felt David touching her clit, she involuntarily let out a loud moan "aaaahhhhhhhh" and threw her head back against him. She could feel her legs beginning to shake and feel weak. She didn't think she could continue to stand without David holding her up much longer.

David couldn't believe what was happening. It was as if it some demon was inside him and it was someone else holding Ms. K against her will. He could feel her firm titties with one hand and her hot pussy with the other. The sounds coming from her gave him confidence to continue having his way with her.

He soon realize he couldn't wait any longer, he had to have her. Breaking contact with Ms. K., he stood up and began using his right hand to remove his shorts. At the same time ,he kept his left hand firmly planted on the small of her back, keeping her pinned to the table. With a sudden jerk, she let out a yelp and realized that David had just ripped off her panties He then grabbed his cock and immediately mounted Ms. K.. Placing the head of his cock at entrance to her pussy, he began to move his cock up and down her slit causing her leak more of her juices. He also notice that she was slowly gyrating her hips.

Kristine, breathing heavily realized that she had quit struggling. She his cock rubbing back and forth across her pussy which cause her to involuntarily move her ass. "I hadn't felt this wet in a long time" she thought to herself. Without realizing it she reached back with her right hand and wrapped it against David's neck and pulled him towards her.

" Ohhhh godddd, David. Please........" she mumbled.

"I can't help it" she thought to herself. The feeling was beginning to overwhelm her and she felt for the first time how bad she need to cum. It felt like her heart would bust out of her chest and she continued to struggle to breath. If it weren't for David pinning her against the counter, she would have probably fallen to the floor.

"I can't wait to feel my cock inside you Ms. K, It feels hot as an oven". David stated with a air of confidence he didn't know he had.

"David... please......David...mmmmmm" Kristine began to purr.

David reached and grabbed Ms. K's robe and pulled it up over her ass so he could look at it. He could see the tanning marks where the thong had been. It disappeared into the crack of her ass. This was the catalyst that did it.

David rubbed the head of his cock against Ms. K pussy rubbing his pre cum along her slit. It sent electric shivers up and down his body. No doubt having the same effect on Kristine. He couldn't wait anymore and force the large head of his cock into her pussy. The sensation overwhelm him and without waiting for her to get accustom to his size thrust his hips forward completely impaling Ms. K onto his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhmmmmmyyyyyyygodddddd!!! yelled Kristine and at the same time feeling her pussy tightening around his cock.

"Dammmmmmmm, Ms. K. ...damn... you sure are tight." he grunted.

He began to fuck her with rapid powerful strokes. Having her pinned against the table only served to stimulate him more due to the fact that she couldn't help but push back against him.

Kristine inhaled a deep breath and then sighed as David pushed his cock into her. Now only concerned about her own gratification and impending release , she began to push back against David. She couldn't believe how big David was and immediately began to make comparisons from her previous male sexual encounters. He seemed bigger than her husband...bigger than the bouncer she once dated and even bigger than her daughters volleyball coach.

"Oh my god, why am I thinking about them." she said to herself as David continue to assault her pussy.

She didn't know if it was because of the size of his cock or the angle he was fucking her or because she never been fucked bent over a table before, but she thought to herself "my god, it feels sooo good" even though I know it's so wrong.

David continued to fuck Ms. K as hard as he could causing her to lift up on her toes as he drove into her. He was doing everything he could to memorize Ms. K body and her motions as he fucked her. It was a particular turn on for him as well as confirmation that Ms. K was enjoying it as much as him was when he notice her sticking her thumb into her mouth and began gentling sucking it.

Her ass quivered as he pull her towards him and she began to moan and perspire. David was taking her to a sexual emotional state she never experienced before. Ms. K's senses came alive as she was being fucked. She could feel his balls slapping up against her ass...could hear the sounds of his body driving into her.. could feel the table move every time he pushed into her...she could smell of sex all around her.Every time David pushed inward, her clit would rub against the counter giving her another experience and yet another pleasure.

David felt like a mad man, he couldn't think of the consequences. He could feel himself fucking her hard and he knew he couldn't last much longer. He could see her face and titties in the reflection from one of the kitchen windows every time the lightning flashed. She had her eyes closed and her mouth wrapped around her thumb with a hungry look of passion

He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock every time he tried to withdraw his cock from her.

"I cant hold on much longer Ms. K" David said.

David then felt Ms. K move her arm down between his legs and began to message his balls. He had never experienced anything like this feeling he was having. He heard himself groan in delight.

Kristine felt how low David's balls hung and how full they felt. She began to squeeze and fondle them. The effect was immediate, she began to feel him thrust deeper and more urgently.

Kristine quit trying to think, and began to just enjoy the sensation of being fucked by this young man. She couldn't help it and couldn't stop herself. She was almost on the verge of climaxing when she heard David tell her he couldn't hold back much longer. She continued to fondle his balls and couldn't believe how swollen they were. Just then she felt them beginning to pulsate. She heard him let out a low guttural moan and then felt him forcefully thrust his cock as deep as he could reaching into her womb.

She felt his balls begin to expand and pulsate in a rapid tempo. In a series of thrusts she felt David beginning to cum inside her. She could feel the hot cum working its way into her pussy. Feeling him exploding sent her over the edge.

"Ooooooh mmmmyyy god, I cant help it, I'm cummmming" she screamed .

She could feel David continuing to deposit cum into her pussy. It seemed like he would never stop. Both Ms. K and David pressed themselves against each other as forcefully as if trying to preserve the sensations of their orgasms. Completely spent, David slumped over Ms. K trying to catch his breath basking in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm.

Kristine unable to move and not really wanting to, could feel David's weight on her but she too had just experience a powerful orgasm and couldn't remember when she had had one this big. However, just seconds later, she started to feel some remorse and thought to herself "What just happened??"

...to be continued.

12