A Randy Old Couple Help Me Out

Story Info
Highly sexed old couple show their young man sexual friendship.
2.5k words
4.58
14k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my old aunt had offered my services to many of her old friends, I became addicted to fucking old ladies. But they were always just one fuck affairs. I wanted to build a relationship that provided a variety of sex. After all, I was only 19 and found from reading that there were a lot of sexual stimulations on offer.

It was a glorious summer when I found Sid and Mary sunbathing on the beach in a small seaside town down south.

With no thought but to get a nice tan, I walked past them and glanced down, and got an instant hard-on. It was Mary who was responsible. She must have been in her early 70s, quite plump, and wearing the smallest bikini possible. Her tits were exploding out but it was the enormous amount of hair protruding from the sides of her crotch that did it for me. I just love very hairy old granny cunts.

And whilst Sid was no Adonis, he seemed to have no qualms in showing the outline of his sizeable dick encased in tight trunks.

It was obvious, even to me, that they were blatant exhibitionists and so I parked myself a couple of yards away.

Laying down to sunbathe I could not take my eyes off Mary's hairy crotch and soon got a raging erection. I was so preoccupied with it I didn't notice her looking at me.

"Excuse me, young man," she called.

Startled from my reverie of imagination of fucking her, I looked up and smiled, "Yes, did you want something?"

"Well, this might be my imagination, but my hubby and I had a bet that your cock is stimulated by my hairy twat. He said no, and I said yes. Who wins the bet?"

By now I was riddled with embarrassment and stammered that she won. "I'm not a pervert but I must be honest in that I admire elderly ladies' bodies and yours is so hairy and sensuous."

"Well, that's a first for me," she replied. "Sid, this young man thinks my old fat hairy body is sensuous. Why not come over here and tell us more."

Getting up and not hiding my erection, I walked over next to them they introduced themselves and I told them my name John, and all about my love of old ladies and how I got into it, so to speak.

They were fascinated and when I asked if they were exhibitionists they readily admitted it and a lot more. They told me that in addition to showing off their bodies, they were extremely and shamelessly sexual having enjoyed dogging, wife swapping, and sex role-playing with single young men -- "who were interested in exploring threesomes."

"We like young men like you because you shoot lots of cum and can stay hard for hours. We have not had a nice young man like you for years", added Mary.

Sid then said, "come back to our place and we can get more comfortable. We are very accommodating and we won't ask you to do anything that you are not comfortable with. But you must promise not to judge us either."

With that agreed, I accompanied them back to their bungalow.

As soon as they entered the front door Sid immediately took off his trunks. "Ah, that's better" he rubbed his circumcised cock to a good 8-inch hard-on.

Mary was not far behind him whipping off her bikini in seconds. She was an absolute delight. A big pair of tits that swung down and a lovely floppy belly just rested over her cunt. Her salt and pepper hair grew down from her belly button to her labia.

"Come on John" urged Sid, "Mary wants you to fuck her."

Laying down on their really large sofa she spread her cellulite-addled legs wide apart and her cunt looked lovely.

I shoved two fingers in -she was so wet. "Oh come on John fuck me now."

I shoved my fat cock into her until my balls were against her arse. Mary groaned "Sid give it to me as well."

Sid slid his legs between her head and stuck his fully swollen fuck stick into her mouth and fucked her throat.

"This is the kind of thing we've been missing, John. She is a fuck slut machine," added Sid.

By now I could not hold back and as Mary arched her pussy against my dick, I shot four thick wads of spunk into her and Sid was doing the same into her mouth. As his cum dribbled down her chin she was smiling and enjoyed it she said, "one more up my arse hole, and I would have had the complete set."

After we all had a shower, they didn't want any more sex -- which is not to say I was the same.

With Mary sitting opposite and flashing her cunt I was getting hard.

"Sid, our boy John is ready to go again -- his cock is really hard. I am sure Agnes would appreciate some of his spunk. What do you think?"

Agnes, after I asked, was another randy geriatric but a lot older and she had, what Sid said, bladder problems that she put to good use. After finding out that she was in her early eighties my cock was still keen as she would be the oldest granny I had met to date.

Mary rang Agnes and it was agreed I would call round in an hour.

With a huge smile on her surprisingly lightly wrinkled face, Agnes welcomed me in.

She was a large lady at least 15 stone with what seemed a massive pair of tits. But the best thing I liked was her fat dropped belly, what I called a jelly belly, which was straining against her simple button-down dress.

"Now John, Sid told me all about you and how you prefer us oldies, sexually speaking. As for myself, I love sex but have not had a dick up me for a very long time...a thing I trust will be resolved by you."

Taking the initiative I sat beside her and assured her that my cock is at her service. At that, she turned and kissed me sticking her tongue well into my mouth. I wasted no time in massaging her titties and worming my hand up her thick legs and thighs into her granny pants and fingering her.

Just as I was about to push three fingers up, Agnes squirted a shot of piss.

"Oh, I should have told you. I have always had an overactive bladder and if you continue to get me to cum, I will piss all over you. Sorry, but it can't be helped."

"Don't go apologising Agnes, I found it erotic. Sid said that you put your bladder problems to good use."

We slowed it down and she made a cuppa we talked about it.

After about half an hour and two cups of tea on top of the couple of beers I had at Sid and Mary's, my bladder was beginning to get nice and full, which I told Agnes, I wanted to put to good use.

She then took me into the kitchen and took off her dress and pants and undressed me fondling my now extremely stiff cock.

With her back against the wall and legs wide open, we resumed our kissing and mutual fingering.

"Oh John, rub me harder."

As I started, I felt her piss dribbling and then gush out in short spurts.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, you lovely boy. Fuck me now."

My cock slid in like a knife into butter and she was so tight which surprised me. She was still squirting as I rammed it up faster and faster. Well, she didn't take long to cum as I shot my baby juice into her.

As I was about to pull out, her cunt tightened and she whispered "now I want a really big piss to clean me out."

I could not believe what she said but my bladder was almost bursting and I did what she wanted. I let go of a torrent of hot piss which after a second or so, started streaming out of her bald fanny and all over us. It was so kinky but it was stimulating.

Role Play with Mary and Sid

A couple of days later, I got a call from Sid. He said that one of their most stimulating sex games was role-playing...pretending to be someone else.

They apparently, wanted me to play the role of their grandson. He went on to tell me that I must pretend to be horny and has been sent to his grandparents by his uptight mother because she has caught him wanking into her knickers. Also, he was masturbating a lot because when she changed his sheets they were stiff as a board with dried sperm. The mother thinks that his grandparents will take him in hand to release some of his frustrations as she knows they enjoy a very liberal lifestyle.

That was the setup as I was welcomed in by Sid who embraced me and pushed his hard cock into my crutch.

"John, first of all, your mum has told us why she sent you to us. And the first thing I want to understand is that Nan and I fully understand your predicament and would like to help you understand your actions and how to overcome them."

"Where's Nan, does she know as well?".

"She's out at the moment, but thought it best if we, man to man, talked about your interest in knickers. Don't go thinking that you are queer, you're just different. I sometimes like putting on Nan's silk knickers and even stockings. I like the soft feel of ladies" lingerie and it turns Nan on seeing my erect cock in her knickers."

"Really gramps, I thought I was the only pervert in the family. Mum thinks it is perverted. But I love it."

John could see that Sid was getting an erection just talking about this subject. As was he. So, he decided to go further.

Gently patting John's dick Sid added "look, I can see you are getting excited. Why don't we go upstairs and put on some of Nan's nice knickers? I am so pleased that I can show you the pleasure we can have."

In the bedroom, Sid could not wait. He told John which drawer to look into as he quickly stripped off.

"Wow, gramps, you have a nice cock".

"Thanks, John. All I need now is to put on some knickers. You do the same and we can talk some more downstairs."

There was no doubt about it, thought John, ladies' knickers made his cock look bigger, and was impressed with Sid's thick dick encased in sheer nylon under his fat belly.

Sitting side by side, Sid asked John how many times a day he wanked off. John, wanting to get Sid worked up even more said at least 6 times a day.

"And I cum an awful lot every time, Gramps."

"I wish I was young like you, but wearing Gran's knickers, I do produce a lot of pre-cum -look."

John looked down and Sid's cock was pushing clear gobs of pre cum through the knickers.

"Oh Gramps, that's fantastic, can I rub your cock with it and you can play with mine? I have never done this before...it's really dirty."

Easing Sid's cock out of the knickers he rubbed some pre-cum and put it over his dick and they started enjoying a mutual wank.

"Gramps this is so nice, your cock is nice and thick and your hand is making mine a lot harder."

Looking at Sid, John could see he was ready for anything and said "Gramps, what would you say, if I stuck my cock up your bum hole? I did it to a friend and he said it was really good and he had never shot so much spunk in all his life."

"You are quite a fucking machine" young man."

Getting up and leaning over, Sid presented his hairy hole.

Taking lots of Sid's copious, pre cum. John lubricated his shit hole and eased in his throbbing dick."

"Gramps you're lovely and tight."

Considering this was the first time John had fucked a man, he was surprised at how nice and tight Sid's shit hole was as he pushed it in and started fucking him with gusto.

Sid was furiously wanking "I'm cumming. Go on boy shoot your lovely thick spunk up". And together they did.

As they were dressing, Mary came in (as they had planned) and was ready to take it to scene two.

In the shopping centre Mary had bought an almost see-through blouse and in the toilets had taken off her bra and admired her drooping tits. Putting her coat back on, she then drove home.

As she came into the living room, she could almost taste the smell of spunk.

Taking off her coat, and turning to John she said " how's my lovely grandson?" John was gobsmacked seeing her lovely dropping titties through her blouse.

"Come here John and give your old Gran a nice sloppy kiss and cuddle" Mary, was pleased her old tits were having their effect as she pushed her floppy belly into his raging hard-on. "Gramps, did you have a nice chat with our boy? I hope you were understanding of his problems?"

Sid then went to make a cup of tea and Mary came over and sat by my side.

"Now John, your mum as you probably know, is somewhat prudish and your habits are annoying her. Gramps and I want to teach you how to control those by enjoying our bodies. Do you like my new blouse? Look, my nipples are really big aren't they? I love having them sucked. I bet you've never sucked ladies' tits have you, my lovely boy."

As Sid came back with the tea, he could see that John's dick was hard again and ready to go.

After finishing the tea, Sid came over to Mary and grabbed her tits, he said, "go on boy, suck 'em."

Taking off her blouse, Mary instructed John to lay his head on her lap and added, " I'm waiting lovely boy."

"Oh Gran, you have massive tits" as he pulled one up on into his mouth and sucked her nipples like mad. Going from one to the other, Mary was getting worked up and undid his trousers and pulled out his again rampant dick with she started wanking him slowly.

Unbeknown to him Sid knelt and took his cock into his mouth and was sucking him off at the same time. " That's it, Gramps, make him cum."

John was so loving Mary's tits he was taken aback to see Sid sucking his pole but he was enjoying it. It got to the stage he was almost ready to cum.

"He's ready Gramps, don't swallow, because I want a taste of it as well."

As John shot wads of thick baby juice over Sid's face, he sat up and was freaked out when Sid started kissing Mary who was slurping and swallowing his cum juice.