A Randy Retirement Pt. 03: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to kiss him and winced; so he covered the distance and lightly kissed her on the lips.

She looked him straight on, "I guess I'm a little sore."

"Yeah, well, that's a part of it too. Hot showers, as hot as you can stand it. And take some ibuprofen. That'll help.

"I will and I understand what I would be agreeing to."

He put a finger to her chin, "It has to be something you want Halley. Don't do it for me, do it for yourself. Now, if you decide you want it, when you come back your pussy must be shaved bare; or go get a Brazilian Bikini wax. You understand?"

She was momentarily confused, "Yes I understand, but why?"

He gave a quick laugh and answered, "Because I like seeing what I'm doing. I like watching your pussy react and I don't want to look through a bush of hair to see it. That's why I told you that your pussy was almost perfect and that's why I fucked you doggie today. And speaking of your pussy, no more panties, throw them out. I'll give you $500 for the wax and to buy some thongs, the smaller and thinner the better. If you decide not to come back, you can keep 'em or do what you like with them. Also, do not call me on your phone. If you need to communicate, I will give you a burner phone and we do it only by text. Got it?"

"Yes," she answered softly.

"Do you know what a burner phone is?" and she nodded yes.

"Now if you have no more questions, it's probably time to get you dressed and back home."

"Randy?"

"What?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Halley."

They dressed and before she left, he gave her a small black flip phone.

"My number is already in it. Use it only for texts between us and guard it with your life. If you decide that you do not want to come back, take the sim card out and toss the phone in a dumpster. Throw the sim card in the river, or a pond or some such. Got it?"

She nodded and he handed her a bottle of ibuprofen and an envelope with five $100 bills in it. He also surprised her with a shoebox.

"What's this?" she smilingly asked him.

"Open it."

When she did her eyes got bigger and she asked him, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Practice for the next time, if there is a next time," he replied and sent her on her way.

As she drove away, she placed one hand on a sore nipple and smiled, then glanced down at the box in the passenger seat and all she could see in her mind's eye was the rather large penis-shaped dildo it held. Practice indeed.