A Randy Retirement Pt. 21: Liz

Story Info
Impulse gets a former student snowed in.
19k words
4.86
8.7k
3

Part 25 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff forty-five miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Impulse gets a former student snowed in

February, 2018 - River House

During the first week of January Randy studied Halley's (see previous Halley stories for background if you'd like) financial plan and found it sound. She had covered all the bases and he was impressed with her work. It was becoming evident that she had a good head on her shoulders, even if fucking him was her passion. He sent her a text with his seal of approval, but kept it appropriate just in case somehow it was seen by others.

He spent some time reflecting on the last two and a half years. He had been a player until his mid-forties, but had never married. Partly because he allowed work to get in the way and partly because he found too many willing sluts to fuck. Then he had fallen in love and after a few years that had ended badly, and he had gone dormant for almost two decades.

A chance encounter in a restaurant had brought him out of his stasis and the man who had emerged was edgier, more intense, and more dominant. The money had made a difference, not having to have a job had freed him up to be as provocative as he could get away with, short of a lawsuit. But he was confident he could read the signs well enough to avoid those, and he had the videos as backup if need be. Society had changed and so had the rules, but that age-old yearning had not. It was rooted deep inside, at least for a few. He found that he enjoyed the hunt for those few.

At the moment, that was of little concern to him as he sat and watched the gray clouds of winter. What he wondered about the most as he sat there was how many willing sluts he had let pass by, without even a sniff, during his dormancy.

"Lost opportunities," he said aloud as he rose to make some coffee, "that won't happen again."

*

A month later, he was growing restless. Winter always made Randy that way. He abhorred cold weather, but still, he felt the need to get out of the house and searched online to find something, anything, to occupy his mind.

The small Southern city near where Randy had grown up had been founded four hundred years ago. It still had narrow streets in the old downtown area, most of the buildings there being remnants of the horse and buggy days of the late 1800s and early 1900s. A few of them were even older.

There was a theater downtown that had opened during America's first Progressive Movement to show silent movies and host traveling troupes before progressing as time passed to show the new talking films. When the move of businesses to the outskirts came and the vibrancy of downtown withered, it had stood vacant for many years in the late sixties and the seventies. In the early eighties, a local group put together the money to buy and refurbish it, turning it into a community theater for local productions.

It was at that theater Randy found himself, late on a cold Friday afternoon, to take in a production of "Bonnie and Clyde." Standing in line for a ticket, he recognized a familiar ass in front of him, although it was slightly wider now and accompanied by a male. It was Averie, from three and a half years before. She was the one that got him started back on the hunt.

"Hello, Averie. Long time, no see."

Randy could tell by the movement of her shoulders that she recognized his voice, yet she turned with a broad, toothy smile and introduced him to her husband. Randy hadn't known she had married, but shook hands and congratulated them both.

Averie must have felt the need to explain as she told her spouse, "This was one of my teachers. One of my favorite teachers. He taught me a lot, things that I still use today."

Randy could tell that the husband was intrigued, but before he could comment the ticket lady commanded his attention and they both turned back to the booth.

"Have a good time at the show," Randy said and when Averie turned back to thank him, Randy winked at her. She showed just the slightest hint of a blush and then a smile before she went back to her husband.

'Oh to be a fly on the wall when they get home tonight,' he thought to himself as he grinned.

When his turn came, Randy purchased a ticket on the next to last row for a seat that was three spots from the aisle. He entered and seated himself, his overcoat in his lap, and was perusing the handbill when someone plopped themself down in the seat beside him and said "Hey!"

He turned to view long, dark blonde hair and a pair of greyish-blue eyes above a slim Roman nose and the lightest of freckles set in fair skin. Liz was an Honors student he had taught in the last year of his career and she couldn't have been more than 24 years old.

"Hello, Liz. How are you?"

"Generally bored, but I'm excited for the play. How have you been?"

Randy closed the handbill and gave her his attention. She had always put on the air of Miss Prim & Proper with the slight hint of a wild side. Randy saw the wild side in the glint of her eyes even now.

"I've been well Liz, just waiting on the sap to start rising."

"The what?"

"Spring, Liz. I'm waiting on spring."

"Oh, I know, hasn't it been the weirdest winter? Seventy degrees one day and twenty the next," and she lightly touched his forearm as she spoke. "I heard you retired. What are you up to now?"

A couple of replies ran quickly through his mind, but none of them struck the right tone and he settled, "I'm up to a life of leisure. I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and for as long as I want to. How about you? What are you doing... after college?" and he asked the last as a question because he didn't know if she had finished yet or not.

Liz's face turned sour and she looked out toward the stage. "I didn't finish college. I dropped out. Two years was all I could stomach. It just wasn't for me," and she turned back to Randy. "Are you disappointed in me?"

"Have you found yourself?" he asked.

"I think so. I teach dance and work at a pre-school, and I love it. It's not a lot of money, but I do well enough for me."

"Then I'm not disappointed. If you were stuck in a job that you hated and were wasting years of college, then I would be disappointed."

Randy then reached across her and picked up her right hand to examine. "No ring, don't tell me you gave up on guys too."

Liz smiled, her lips tight and the corners of her mouth flat and very wide. It was then that it came back to Randy that she had an oversized mouth and he wondered how much of his cock she could take on the first try.

"Oh no, just no steady guy. I'm kinda selective, but I do have my moments."

It was then that the people who had the seats beside him arrived and broke up their reverie. Liz gave him a quick hug and departed.

Randy settled in for the play, and it was not bad for community theatre, but his mind kept drifting back to the lost opportunity for exploration of a new conquest and a contemplation of how he could engineer another 'chance' meeting from the little information he had gleaned during their conversation.

*

When the performance was over, Randy made his way around the block to his parked car. He placed his handgun in the glovebox and started the twenty-minute drive back out to his home on the river. Just as he broke free of the city limits, he smiled to himself. Someone seemed to be following him closely. Normally he would be concerned, but in this case, he had a suspicion who it was and even stopped short at a yellow light to make sure she didn't lose him. Even though it was dark, he could make Liz out in his rear-view mirror as she looked anywhere but straight ahead while they waited for the signal to change to green.

"Green means go young lady, and if you follow me all the way you're giving me the green light to take you all the way," Randy mused aloud to himself.

He took care with each turn, signaling well in advance until he reached the narrow two-lane road that seemed to go nowhere. At the end of it was an empty cul-de-sac surrounded by thick woods which he owned and would remain thickly wooded for as long as he lived. On the far side of the paved circle was a low wall of brick with a reinforced concrete foundation and black steel fence that followed the property line, although animals could find their way inside because he did not fence off the path along the riverbank. There was a black steel gate on rollers that he seldom closed and entered the paved driveway to his house. He slowed and watched as Liz stopped her car for a moment short of the gate and then continued down the driveway behind him. He smiled in the glow of the understated lights that lined the driveway as he made his way the final half mile to his house.

He parked in the garage and then came out to the circle to greet her. Liz was about 34-24-34, and barely a C-cup. She was decked out in ankle boots, jeans, a loose, thin light brown top with huge polka dots that showed lots of cleavage and a brown leather coat. She had curled the long blonde hair that came to just above her breasts and her breath was evident in the cold air.

"Well, well, what have we here," he chided playfully.

"Hi," she responded, a grin of embarrassment contrasting with the twinkle of adventure in her eyes as she came up to him. "I realized that I missed our conversations and didn't want it to end, so here I am," and she spread her arms and presented herself.

"Com'on in," Randy motioned to the front door, used his key to open it and let them both inside. He pressed the remote to start the video cameras as he watched her take in the house. She twirled in the foyer, looking up at the two-story ceiling while taking off her coat and folding it over her arms that were crossed at her waist. Nature had taken the round bubble butt that he remembered and transformed it into a wide one with high hips that were nothing more than a dick receptor and a baby ejector. When she stopped her inspection, she was facing him, and her mouth went thin and wide again as she prepared to deliver the speech she had practiced all the way to this moment.

Randy pre-empted her.

"You know that I was always blunt."

He noticed that she was nervous and a little guarded as she drew out her reply, "Yeesss."

Coming closer to her, he continued, "You know why you followed me home."

She gathered herself then, exuding an air of confidence. "Yes, I know exactly why I followed you home. I want to have sex with you."

He invaded her space, so close that she could feel the heat of his body and the air of confidence faded away.

"Fuck, Liz. It's called fucking," and she looked up sharply at the words, "You've fucked before?"

"I'm not a virgin," and her voice cracked.

"Are you sure about this? Because it might not be what you think it's going to be."

"What do you mean?"

"Right now, you think that you know what you want. When you leave here, you will have realized that I gave you what you didn't know that you wanted."

With a barely perceptible smile she replied, "Okay, I'm game."

Randy chuckled softly, "You're game," and then he briefly looked up and to the left before bringing his eyes back to hers, "Have you ever had a thick cock fill your throat Liz, to the extent that you were not sure that you could draw another breath?"

The young blonde averted her eyes to the floor, "No," and the nervousness in her voice was plain.

"Anal?"

"Never done it, never thought about it much, why?"

"Much? So you have thought about it," and her face turned crimson as Randy continued, "Because I'm definitely going in that lovely ass of yours," and he relished the view as she thought about it and visibly gulped. "Do you want to leave?"

She stood there, not moving, considering if she wanted to continue. Her mind said go, but her body would not budge. And then Randy was speaking again.

"So, I take it that you've never had a man just fuck the shit out of you, not for love, but just to give you a proper fucking; to use your body the way that, deep down inside, you've always wanted it to be used. To fuck, just for the sake of the act and the orgasms."

Randy could tell that she was hot, maybe hotter than she had ever been in her life. Liz's body moved closer of its own accord, her head even with the top of his shoulders. Turning her face up to him, he knew exactly what she wanted at that moment.

"If you want to, go ahead, but remember not to pick up the bat unless you're gonna play ball," and he stood there and waited her out.

She swallowed and rose on her toes to kiss him. Randy took her in his arms and turned the passionate kiss into a seething, amorous fest of dueling tongues and fondling, kissing her deeply and forcefully.

He broke the kiss and turned her around, placing her hands on the stairway railing, her feet far enough away so that she had to bend at the waist. Holding her there with his left hand between her shoulder blades, he swatted her hard on the ass.

"Owllll!" Liz called out and dipped her head between her arms.

'Twack!' he spanked her again, gaining the same response. He continued and after the fifth time lighting up her ass, Liz's head rose and turned to look back at him. She flexed her knees and made her ass dip up and down and Randy spanked her even harder.

Audibly she sucked in air between her teeth, her lips pursed in a snarl, and he told her, "Make sure of what you ask for Liz, because once we start, then you are in all the way to the end."

She waved her ass at him again, "I'm in all the way," and earned one last slap of her ass.

Randy still had his doubts, but as he took Liz up the stairs to the playroom, he decided that he needed to make her hot enough that there was no way she would back out.

When the doors swished back and she saw the room, she paused for the slightest of moments and then made her way inside.

Randy's voice boomed from behind her, "I told you it might not be what you thought it was."

She turned to him and replied, "I read the Fifty Shades series. Just please, don't cum on my face."

"So, you're not a swallower?" he asked as he came to her and placed his hands on her hips. They reminded him of the 1950s black and white pictures of models posing in one-piece bathing suits.

"Oh, I'll swallow it. I just don't want it gobbed on my face."

Randy screwed up his own face in confusion, "That's a strange thing to be squeamish about, considering that you'd swallow it," but she didn't answer as he had started to remove her boots, jeans, and panties and before he had finished, she had removed her top and low-cut bra.

She wasn't shaved, but had trimmed her bush at some point in her life. Still, it was too much for his taste and Randy silently noted that he'd have to do something about that if this continued into the night.

Her thighs and calves were muscled, like you would expect a dancer's to be. His hands found her breasts; they were firm and round and filled his hands, then kissed her deeply again. It was a long one, wet and sloppy, and it got her even hotter, but it was obvious that she was nervous by the slight tremor of her hands on his shoulders.

Randy began to try to kiss the nervousness out of her, moving all over her body and lightly kissing her. On her shoulders, the nape of her neck, her earlobes, down her left side and up the right and finally on each nipple; though he lingered there and suckled each for a dozen seconds or more. He then straightened and kissed her chin before locking lips with her again.

When he finally broke off from the kiss the realization of it all hit her and she asked him, "Are we gonna do it now?"

"Well, we could. But first off, I thought I'd make you cum without fucking you."

Her head drew back, ticked to the right, but her eyes stayed on him, perplexed.

"Hey, you're the one who's read Fifty Shades," Randy snickered, "Come with me."

He led her towards the back where the Sybian sat between two lacquered six-by-six wooden posts, a towel covering it. He whipped off the towel to reveal the lone sentinel of a six-inch long dildo attachment standing at attention.

"I'm going to fuck that?" she turned to him in wonder as he bent to apply lube to the dildo.

"No, it's going to fuck you, with me at the controls. Hop on, you're wet enough."

Liz blushed, but moved to straddle the black box and slowly squatted herself down on the inch and a half wide phallus.

"Down on your knees so you get it all in," he commanded. She looked at him with a hint of annoyance before she complied and that same thin, compressed smile overcame her face.

He marveled that so many women, when they first came into this room, would do whatever he told them to do without any form of protest. It had happened over and over again. He always wondered what he would do when one finally balked.

Walking behind her, he took each wrist in turn, placing a leather bondage cuff on each and clipping it to the appropriate post. Liz turned her head to watch him and when he began to cuff her ankles, she blew out the air from her lungs forcefully.

"Oh shit," she murmured, the tremble still in her voice.

With a short chain on each ankle cuff, Randy clipped them to the wall. The result was that her feet were dangling in the air, pushing her torso forward just enough to force her clit firmly against the rubber nubs of the Sybian attachment.

He left her for a moment and upon returning, he stepped behind her, took her blonde hair into his hands and put it into a ponytail with a hair tie.

"Thank you," she told him as he came around to face her, the same wide and tight smile looking back at him.

Randy took in how her nose turned down the slightest bit at the very tip and the slight freckling of her skin and smiled back at her, "Hold that sentiment for later."

He picked up the control and just held it in his hands while he watched the tiny aureoles on her chest rise and fall with her breathing. The buds of her nipples had hardened inside the pink circles, and he wondered for a moment how large they would get. Then he rotated the dial for vibration to five and watched as, to no avail, Liz's thighs tried to walk her off the Sybian. Her face squinted, her breath caught in her throat, then her mouth made an 'O' and he could have sworn that her nipples increased in size by half as they instantly hardened further.

Her face continued in various contortions as her body began to vibrate on the machine. She looked around constantly, even turning several times to look at her wrists locked in place. Randy thought maybe she were seeking an avenue of escape, but there was none. As the vibrations continued their assault on her pussy, the facial expressions turned into a cross between the 'O' face and the lip-pouting face as her mouth was in continuous motion. It only spurred his own desire onward.

Placing two boxes in front, her attention was drawn to them and thus distracted her until he stepped upon them and reached out with his left hand to push her head back. Liz's mouth opened automatically, and with his right hand, he guided his cockhead into her mouth.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers