A Randy Retirement Pt. 21: Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish," was his only reply.

Liz felt the need to expound, "Drinking and fucking is what I got carried away with in college. Somehow, I have a feeling that if I kept coming back here, I might get too carried away with your dick as well. Especially since you used me like your personal fuck toy all weekend."

She said it with a beaming smile, broader and wider than normal, but he knew in that moment that she would not return. 'What a shame' he thought before telling her, "It's what I do best."

She kissed him on one cheek, a hand on the other, and whispered, "You do, do that. Thank you," and then she was gone.

Randy set about cleaning up the house and doing the laundry. He heard the phone chime and went to pick it up, reading the text Liz had sent.

"They said the roads were clear. They lied. But I made it. Thank you again."

Moments later the phone chimed again.

"And thank Luther for me as well!"

Next story: The sisters, Ellie and Mina, return to spend Spring Break with Randy.