A Randy Retirement Pt. 21: Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed, "Eyyyyeee can feeeel you cumming inside meeee... oh god, fill me uppp!"

Randy growled as his cock erupted again. Every time his cock spasmed with another load, Liz's ass contracted, and she squealed for more until he had emptied himself. He laid on top of her and kissed her, her ankles crossing over his lower back. Their tongues entwined as he slowly extracted his dick from her ass.

When they both sat up on the bed, she looked down at the towel that had somehow gotten underneath her ass. It was covered with thick, white sperm and lube and more was slowly drifting out of her gaping asshole.

Smiling she turned to him, "Promise me you'll do that again."

"Oh, you can count on it, E-liz-a-beth," and he drew out her name, again emphasizing each syllable.

She kissed him on the cheek, held the towel to her butt as she got up, and went to the bathroom to clean herself of the semen dripping from her ass.

Randy got into bed. He decided he'd change the sheets in the morning. When she came back a few minutes later, she settled into bed beside him, and he could smell the sex still on her body. She had apparently only cleaned her ass.

*

Saturday morning, she woke him up by poking him in the chest with her forefinger.

"What?" he asked in a perturbed tone as he awakened from the depths of his sleep.

"Permission to fuck before breakfast."

Randy sat half-way up, still groggy.

"What?"

"I'm asking for permission to fuck you before breakfast." She had that same tight smile, and he was intrigued again by the downturned tip of her nose. He'd never had one ask for permission to do anything before, at least not one that wasn't tied up.

He positioned himself against the headboard and piled up a couple of pillows behind him.

"Permission granted."

Liz maneuvered between his spread legs and rocked her body as she folded her legs beneath her, knees together. She bent at the waist and took his cock into her mouth, working mainly on the head as she sucked it to hardness. There was a lot of saliva involved, so much so that it ran down the shaft of his cock and coated her hand that was wrapped around the base. He was surprised when she also licked his balls as that same hand jerked his dick.

Satisfied, Liz squatted on top with her feet flat on either side of him. She looked at Randy as she positioned herself over his cock, "I dreamed of this last night," and as the tip of it began to part her pussy lips, her voice got higher, "I only hope it's half as good as my dream."

She sunk herself down and paused, her eyes closed as she relished the overwhelming feeling of fullness for a moment. Then she slowly began to move, using her powerful dancer's thighs to raise and lower herself on his engorged cock, her hands on his shoulders. Randy watched as she worked, her ass reminding him of the head on an oil well as it mechanically repeated its motion time and again. In his mind he could hear the clanking noise as her hips moved.

Liz opened her eyes and steadfastly stared into his as the orgasm inside her built, her mouth twitching. As she got closer, she moved her hands closer to his neck. When the orgasm started to engulf her, she gripped the back of his neck tightly, her forearms draped down across his clavicles, elbows together at his sternum, and buried her forehead into them as she came, but she did not slow her pace on his cock until her orgasm had run its course. When it was over, she settled fully down, his cock still inside her and looked up at him, her chin resting on her forearms and the wide, thin smile on her face. "There is no way I can tell you how good that was. Thank you," and she kissed him deeply.

They went to make breakfast in the bathrobes. Randy went full tilt on the meal with country ham, eggs, grits, and biscuits from a can. It was still snowing and little drifts had started to form. They ate breakfast on the living room couch while watching the snow come down. The scene outside was gray and wet and made them feel the cold outside, even though it was 72 degrees in the house and they were drinking coffee.

Liz shivered as she put her empty plate on the table.

"Cold?" he asked.

"A little. But I know how I can get warmer," and she moved closer to him and took his plate from his lap and put it beside her own.

What took place next would have been termed 'heavy petting' in a 1970s junior high sex education class as they kissed and explored each other's bodies. Eventually, the bathrobes found their way to the floor and Liz ended up lying on her stomach on the couch with Randy's cock impaled in her mouth. That probably wasn't in the junior high sex manual. Unlike the blowjob at first light of morning, this one was a full-on deep throat, with even more saliva than the earlier one.

Liz gagged some as she worked, but it did not deter her as she continued to go down on him, deeper and deeper. Once she began to engulf the full length of his cock, Randy began to hold her there for longer and longer periods of time. She would gag and retch a little as he held her, but each time he released his hold and let her back off his cock. She would come up for air, playing with his cock with her hands the entire time. She seemed entranced by the strings of saliva that appeared each time she backed off and they stuck to her fingers like a spider's web. She would suck them off and then go back down on him.

Six times she did this. Randy was content to let her continue if she wanted because her throat felt really good squeezing his dick. She went down on him again, and again, and again until six had become twelve, each one lasting a little bit longer as he held her there. She was probably up to a minute when she finally looked at him during one of her breaks and asked, "Are you going to fuck me or just let me suck your cock all day?"

He reached over and spanked her ass once, but very hard, "Is that what you want?"

Liz's body jumped when he spanked her, but she did not yelp. She again took his cock with her hand and slapped it against her cheek.

"I want this," and she pointed at it, "inside me," and then pointed to herself.

Randy took her by the shoulders and positioned her on the couch on her knees, her hands gripping the back, and stood. He inserted two fingers in her snatch with no problem and it was sopping wet.

"What have we here? Did you enjoy sucking my cock that much?"

Her hair was a tangled mess, from all the exertion of last night and the morning, and she shook it wildly as she tossed her head from side to side.

"I enjoy everything about your cock. Now give it to me."

Randy decided instead to tease her and began to finger fuck her roughly, bringing howls of joy from the blonde. Those lasted until he rotated his palm down and began to search for her G-spot. He knew he had found it when her breathing changed and Liz began to pant. It didn't take long for her to start to beg.

"Randy, please fuck me. Please. Put that big damn cock in me, please. I beg you," she told him with an air of desperation as she swiveled her head from side to side to look back at him.

"You'll do anything I ask?"

She said it in a rush, the words all jumbled together as they tumbled from her mouth, "I'll do anything you fuckin' want, just fuck me!"

She half-laughed in glee as she felt the head of his cock touch her pussy. "Muh-huh," escaped her lips as he slid it inside with a loud squishy sound.

"Haaa... fuuuk... uhhh," followed in a husky voice as he began to fuck her harder, the only part of his body constantly touching her being his dick; her lovely ass, bouncing off his pelvis.

The squishy sounds continued and Liz was getting into the action by rocking her ass back into him. Then she turned her head and managed to get out between grunts, "Harder."

Randy drove his dick home to the hilt and reached over Liz's back to take her wrists, pulling her arms back to him. They locked wrists and he used her arms to pound her pussy. The position had brought her face down to the seat cushion, her head bouncing into the backrest, and she again repeatedly cried out "Yessss!" every time he thrust his ten inches inside her.

He marveled at her ass as it rippled with every stroke and Liz's ass was certainly firm. As he watched it, he noticed the lips of her pussy gripping his cock tightly each time he pulled back.

It was then that she lowered her face into the cushion and howled, her pussy trying to clamp down on his dick as she came.

Randy stopped and turned her over quickly, pushing her legs back toward her head by catching them under her knees with his hands, and plunging back into her throbbing cunt. She babbled something to him that he didn't understand, but he didn't slow down. Instead, he fucked straight down into her, pounding her into the couch.

Liz sounded as if the wind left her each time his cock struck her cervix, her eyes were wild as her orgasm continued, or was it a second one? Again, her pussy tried to capture his cock and this time it brought him to climax.

To his surprise, she pushed him back with her strong legs and floated down to her feet in a crouch between him and the couch. Grabbing his spurting cock, she directed his cum onto her face, coating herself with his seed as her hand worked the base of his dick.

After he finished shooting off all over her face, he asked her, "I thought you didn't want me to cum in your face?"

"A girl can change her mind. Besides, I wanted to show you that I'd do anything for you to fuck me."

"Stick out your tongue," he told her, and she did without delay. Randy forcefully wiped the excess cum from his cock on her tongue and before he could finish, she took it from him and sucked it clean.

"Time to clean you up," and he took her hand and helped her to her feet before leading her to the master bath.

They showered together, washing each other's bodies as the hot water steamed the room. They stood, facing each other in the middle of the large stall, each with a shower head going full bore on their back. She was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair when he asked her, "What made you decide that college wasn't for you?"

"Too many opportunities to get into trouble," and she paused and looked for his reaction. Seeing none, she continued, "I went wild. First time away from home and on my own. My studies suffered and I scared myself when I woke up one morning, sick with a hangover and not remembering what I had done, who I had done it with, or how I had gotten where I was. I packed my stuff and came home that day. Had a good cry with mom and dad and confessed all. After a month or so home I got into teaching dance and since then I've been the happiest that I can remember."

"You still live with them?"

"Yes," she replied humbly.

"Won't they be concerned for you?"

"Oh, I already told them I got snowed in at a friend's and texted the friend to let her know that I had hooked up with someone and to cover for me."

"You do that a lot?"

"Stay with the friend? Yes. Ask her to cover for me? Not a lot, but it has happened occasionally," and she gave him the wide grin once more and winked.

They watched more snow coverage on TV, again in the robes. Randy had put her clothes in the washer, changed the sheets and cleaned up the bathroom. After a while he got up to go move her clothes to the dryer and made their lunch -- a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Like the morning's breakfast, they ate on the couch, watching the television, and their bowls joined the morning's plates on the coffee table.

About three-thirty Liz sat up and kissed him.

"What was that for?" Randy inquired.

"I figured it was about time for you to fuck me again," and she gave him a happy smile, her eyes becoming slits as her face crinkled with the upturned corners of her wide mouth. It was the first time he had seen the corners of her smile turn up.

"About time or you're just horny?"

"Yeah, that too. Take me up to that room of yours and have your way with me."

Randy put his left hand out, palm up as an invitation and she immediately got up and headed toward the stairs, discarding the robe on the kitchen floor along the way. He followed and watched the crack of her ass as it swayed with each step.

Directing her to the room with the twin bed, Randy stopped just long enough to put on a black cock ring.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"It's so my cock will stay nice and hard even after I cum inside you."

Liz got wide-eyed and then bit her bottom lip. Randy felt a spasm in his already raging boner.

"And if you keep doing that with your lip, I'm gonna go take a Viagra." That brought a smile and a little laugh.

"Play with yourself Liz."

He didn't have to tell her again. Liz spread her legs and began to push the fingers of one hand into her pussy while the fingers of the other massaged her clit. Randy just watched, giving a little verbal encouragement occasionally as her fingers grew wetter.

When her breathing noticeably changed, he had her sit down on the side of the bed and told her to keep it up. He left her there and, in a moment, he was back and pushing her down on her back. He had gone for a lube shooter and as he filled it up, he saw that she had pulled her knees back and was holding them down with her elbows while her hands continued working on her pussy. She was presenting her sex to him in the most vulnerable of ways.

He rubbed a little lube on her asshole, and she did not react. Neither did she react when he pushed the plastic syringe full of lube deep inside her ass and deposited its contents and then repeated it twice more.

Randy got to his knees, moved her hands, and licked her slit, elicting a sigh from her. His tongue explored her cunt as she lay there, legs held back by her elbows and the sighs turning to moans.

He got back to his feet, bent over a little and began to spank his cock on her wet pussy lips and Liz gave a nervous laugh. She moved her hands to her butt cheeks, framing her ass, and began to spread the entrance to her asshole as Randy moved his cock there and began to push against her resistance.

As the head of his cock made progress, her mouth formed a big 'O' and she proclaimed, "Ooooooohh... my... god."

Pushing past her anal ring and gaining entrance inside her ass, she sucked in air, the mouth staying open wide until his dick was halfway inside her. Then she began to really react.

"Oooohhhhh, my gooodddddd... Oooohhhhh fuuuuukkkkk..." and her tone had that little rattle to it that revealed stress. "Your cock is sooooo fuckin' big."

Randy continued the slow advance until he had the entire ten inches inside her and then began a slow withdrawal. Halfway out, he reversed course and pushed back hard inside her and started a moderate stroke in 4/4 time.

Liz's hands groped for the mattress, grabbing the edge of it to hold on while still holding her legs back. Her head rocked back as she mewed, complete sentences a thing of the past for the moment.

Continuing to fuck her ass steadily and watching her face turn deeper shades of pink, he watched the faces she made and it spurred him onward.

Suddenly, Randy pulled out and flipped her over onto her knees. Spanking her once on the ass as he told her, "Now give me your best dancer's split again."

She buried her head into the bed and raised her ass, slowly spreading her legs until her pointed toes made their way toward both the headboard and foot board. When she settled, the muscles of her legs were taut, and her ass cheeks had clinched as it hung off the edge.

Without warning, he pushed his cock back inside her ass and began to rail her, pushing down on the small of her back with both hands, his thumbs together. It did not take long for her to cum and he continued to fuck her ass as she orgasmed.

Liz felt every ridge and every vein of the monster. Each time Randy pushed his cock into her spasming bowels, another rush of orgasm flashed through her body. She began to moan uncontrollably, the cacophony of her moaning filling the little room and drowning out the 'fap, fap, fap' of the pounding her ass. She was a loud little fuck.

Finally, Randy came, pulling out and firing off several large rounds on her backside. He helped her out of her split and they both lay on the little bed; her on her stomach, him on his back, both breathing hard and attempting to recover. Through labored breaths she told him, "I'm glad I got to do that once, but I don't think I could do it again. Your dick made me forget the split, but now I can really feel it."

Liz rolled to her side then, rubbed her sore asshole and smiled at him, the little downturn of her nose making him horny again. She got up, picked up his robe, put it over her cum-covered body, and remarked to him, "I wish I had the words to tell you how you make me feel."

Randy sat up, took the cockring off and stood.

As they walked toward the exit, he told her, "Just describe it, but to be perfectly honest, I can already tell by the way your body responds."

The doors to the playroom swished open for them and he punched the button for the elevator.

She waited until the elevator arrived and was a bit haughty in her response, "You can now, can you?"

Randy spanked her hard on the ass through the robe, ushering her toward the elevator car, "Yep, I can."

Liz didn't speak as the car lowered to the first floor. She just looked straight ahead, Randy beside her doing the same. When the doors dinged opened, she didn't move and after a moment she spoke.

"When you fuck me, it makes me feel like a bitch in heat. The more you fuck me, the harder you fuck me, the more I want it."

Randy turned his head to her as the doors closed on them, still the the elevator.

"You know about the sex cycles of female dogs, do you?"

She reached out and punched the button to reopen the doors, turning to him, "I've had two, so yes, I do," and she left him, making her way into the kitchen.

He followed, picking up the robe from the floor that she had dropped earlier and covering himself. He didn't pursue the conversation, just letting it drop as she seemed a bit put off by his sarcasm. They made spaghetti together for dinner and he opened a bottle of Chianti. Liz became cheery and playful as they worked side-by-side. While they waited for the noodles to cook, she asked him, "Can we Netflix and chill tonight?"

Randy pretended, "What's this Netflix and chill you speak of?"

"Oh com'on, you're not that out of touch. This is like when you played dumb in class to make us arrive at the answer ourselves, right? You want me to explain it in my own words."

"Maybe, maybe not. I just want to clarify your definition of the term."

Her hand shot to a hitched hip, her foot tapping, "Watch a movie and fuck Randy," and she took a sip of her wine.

Randy smiled at her use of the word and began to drain the noodles, "On one condition."

She drank again, "What's that?"

As he maneuvered his face away from the rising steam, he told her, "You pick the movie."

"Deal," she replied instantly.

He had to open a second bottle for dinner, as Liz was hitting it hard and after they washed and dried the dishes, they went to the living room again.

It took her ten minutes to select a movie and when she had, as it was loading, he asked her, "Have you ever seen this before?"

"No, have you?"

"Once, when it first came out on cable, way back when."

She had selected "91/2 Weeks" and they sat slouched on the couch with their feet on the now empty coffee table. Liz finished off the bottle of wine and in the middle of one of the more intense sex scenes early in the movie, she reached over, undid Randy's robe, and began to play with his cock. For the rest of the movie, she fondled him and by the time it ended he was rock hard.

"You know," she said as the credits rolled and she sat up, "I always fantasized about you tying me up and ravishing me."