A Randy Retirement Pt. 21: Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
213 Followers

She had tried to speak then, but it was garbled and suddenly stopped as he pushed to the back of her mouth and the moment of truth arrived. She gagged and he eased off, but then went right back until she gagged again and he repeated the process. Randy was holding her head in both hands, but softly, as he slowly worked more of his dick down her throat. Liz's wide mouth easily accommodated him, but she obviously had no prior history with this type of thing, and he introduced her to it slowly.

He saw that her hands were balling up into fists and then she would extend her fingers as wide and as far as they would go; over and over again. He pulled most of the way out and let her inhale and then pushed back inside. His cock was coated with her saliva and mucus now and it went down much easier. Liz still had a slight gag every now and then, but she had begun to extend her lower jaw and her tongue and was beginning to suck the half of his cock that he had inside her.

Randy noticed that the more of his cock he got inside her mouth, the closer that the downturned part of her nose came to the shaft of his dick. In his mind he wanted to see the tip of that downturned nose touch the shaft of his cock as he slid it deep inside her throat and that became a goal.

He pushed deeper still and held Liz on his dick, watching her face as she realized he was waiting for her to run out of air. Her eyes grew big as she tried to inhale. After her third attempt, he pulled out and she gasped and then tried to catch her breath in short, shallow pants as her body continued to vibrate on the Sybian. Randy knew that she had been close to cumming.

Retreating to turn the control up to eight, he stepped up on the boxes again as the increase in tremors hit her. Liz's lower lip rolled down to accept his cock and Randy picked up where he had left off.

She was sweating now, the beads trailing down from her scalp, in front of her ears and down her jaw-line. The lubricant from her mouth and throat were allowing him to make his way deeper and Randy picked up his pace. Again, Liz's hands began to dance, opening and closing to their extremes.

Eight inches was as deep as she could take, and he held her there until her need for air overrode all other considerations and he backed off. This time, a large glob of saliva and mucus chased his cock out of her mouth. He switched off the Sybian and denied her the orgasm that she was beginning to crave.

Liz worked up the spittle that had collected in her mouth and tried to spit it out, but only managed to get it to her lips. It tumbled down in a thick, clear strand and landed between her breasts before continuing to run down the skin of her abdomen, taking a brief detour at her navel. A small string of it still hung a good six inches from her chin.

She was panting, amped up, and ready to explode. It was all so new to her, and she had never thought that her body could betray her in this way. The machine had brought her to the brink of orgasm twice now.

In the middle of that thought a buzzsaw hit her. Randy had turned the vibration dial to the max and he also had turned the rotation feature to five. Liz's head bent down to her pussy, and she screamed as her thighs clinched on the saddle. Her feet moved up and down as much, and as fast, as they were allowed by the chains.

Finally, he let her cum. He watched her body shake and fight the restraints as her orgasm rocked her, Liz squealing all the while. He took pleasure in the curve of her buttocks as it clinched with each jolt of bliss that her body supplied and the shape of her quads and hamstrings as they squeezed the saddle tighter.

Randy noticed her toes curling as she continued to cum and stepped back up on the boxes, bringing the control with him. He pushed her head back and filled her throat again when her mouth opened. He began to fuck her throat in a steady rhythm, leaving it in a little longer each time.

"Look at me while I fuck your throat, E-liz-a-beth," he called to her in a sing-song manner as the machine buzzed in the background. She did, her eyes full of lust. He began to manipulate the controls, turning them back and forth every few seconds while he continued to feed her his dick. Doing so made Liz cum two more times, the final one coming after he had limited her breathing for almost a minute and then turned all the Sybian dials wide open as he pulled his cock from her mouth and allowed her to breath.

As the orgasm mauled her, Randy stood back and watched the Honors student from an hour or so ago turn into a quivering mass of hormones and desire. Then he switched off the machine and released the cuffs. Liz remained on the Sybian, the silicone cock still inside her.

"You still wanna fuck me?" he asked as he towered over her.

Liz reached out and took his wet cock by the base He was still hard and she slapped it gently against her cheek and smiled at him. She was giddy, but winded.

"Gee, I don't know if I can... if it were just long... that would be one thing... but it's long and wide... that's what makes it... a lot to take... I'm shocked... you got it down my mouth."

Randy bent to help her up, Liz pulling out the tie from her hair before placing her hands on his shoulders and rising. He reached down to finger her through the sodden mat of her hairy snatch, his eyes boring into hers, "Oh, I'll get it in, the question is, how much will I get in."

They stood there for several minutes, just staring at each other with her hands still on his shoulders, Randy slowly working her over with his fingers. Liz haltingly wet her lips as the heat inside began to build again. She let the hair tie fall to the floor. All the curl had gone from her hair and her body shone with a fine patina of sweat. Her mouth twitched as she fought to maintain eye contact and not blurt anything out. Liz could feel the wetness in her pussy increase as the seconds ticked by and when she could last no longer, she softly told him with trembling lips, "Okay, I'm... I'm ready now."

'Yeah, right,' Randy thought as he turned her towards the little side room with the twin bed.

She was still nervous, so much so that she was shaking, so he decided to take it easy on her as he bent his head and kissed her. As the kiss wore on, Liz became more passionate, encasing his face with her hands as her need grew more immediate. He pushed her gently down to the bed and turned them both ninety degrees before kneeling on the mattress between her legs. Picking up her legs by her ankles, he kissed the insole of both her feet before placing them around his neck and lining up his one-eyed monster with her pussy.

When his cock began to part her cunt lips, Liz tensed up, her legs pushing back against his chest. Randy relented and caressed her cheek with his right hand.

"Do you want my cock Liz?" he asked her.

"Yes."

"Then you've got to relax a little or else it's gonna be a bad experience when I put it inside you and neither of us want that."

She didn't reply, but instead took his thumb into her mouth and began to suck on it. Randy continued to softly rub her cheek with his fingers and after a few minutes the tension in her legs dissipated. He used his left hand to guide his cock to the entrance of their desire and, as wet as she was, with a little effort it slipped inside.

Liz didn't react until Randy pushed deeper. At about halfway she released his thumb, threw her head to her right suddenly and blurted out, "Oh shitttt!"

Randy used the moment to plumb the depths of her pussy and pushed the rest of his cock inside. She used her heels against his shoulders to pull her ass off the bed. Whether she knew what she was doing or not, it gave him a better angle and he began to slowly long stroke her while he held on to her thighs.

"Oh shittt... fuck me!" she implored as she lay there with only her shoulder blades touching the mattress, her head tilted up to look at his cock as it stretched her.

Liz continued to sweat and the small freckles on her nose, her cheeks, her shoulders all turned darker and more noticeable. She squinted every time Randy hit bottom, the head of his massive cock thumping her cervix, but she continued to plead with him to fuck her. The look on her face told him that she was nearing the threshold and he had taken it easy on her about as long as he could stand.

He let her left leg slip down off his shoulder and she instinctively wrapped it tightly around his waist. Randy pushed forward to lean over her with her right leg still on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around her muscled thigh, and clasped the sides of her throat with his right hand.

"Are you a good girl?" he asked her as he lightly squeezed on the sides of her throat, constricting her airway. His face was inches from hers.

Liz nodded yes.

"Say it."

With a breathy tone she did, "I'm a good girl." It was obvious the heat inside her had reached the boiling point.

Randy picked up his pace, fucking Liz harder than she had ever been fucked before in her young life.

"And what's my good girl about to do?" he asked her.

"Cummmmmm!!" she blurted out as her head tilted back and he pressed tighter on the sides of her neck.

The choking sent Liz over the edge, and she pulled him in even tighter with the leg locked around his waist as her mouth gulped for air.

Randy released her throat and she moved both her hands to the sheets beside her head, grabbing at the cotton as her orgasm continued. Out of the corner of his eye, Randy noticed that the toes of her right leg were curling.

When the spasm of her body began to fade, he slowed his pace and then pulled out, letting her leg down and rolling to the side.

"I'm sorry. I knew you were nervous, and I tried to be gentle, but it's just not me."

Liz sat up and gave him a lecherous smile, "Oh no, don't apologize. I've never been fucked like that before, but I kinda liked it." She had the look of having just finished a very physical workout routine and Randy thought it was sexy as fuck.

"Noted. You hungry?"

She was and Randy retrieved two plush, white bathrobes for them from the playroom's bathroom. They went down to the kitchen to make a sandwich by way of the spiral staircase that was beside the elevator.

Once there, they looked outside in the afterglow of their fucking, and it was snowing its ass off. The ground was already covered with several inches, and it was sticking and piling up.

"Ah, hell," Randy swore.

But Liz got excited, rushing off to the living room and the wall of windows there. She went from one spot to another, excitedly telling him over and over "It's snowing! It's snowing!"

"Yeah, yeah, I see it."

She realized then that he didn't share her joy and stopped, pouting with her lower lip jutted out, "You don't like snow?"

"It's pretty and all for about five minutes and then it turns into a hemorrhoid," he told her as he moved toward a far corner of the living room.

"Hemorrhoid?"

"It's a pain in the ass, Liz."

"Oh."

He turned on the NOAA radio and they watched the fat flakes drift down to join with the three inches already covering the deck and the hard covering of the pool, the outside lighting giving an eerie cast to the scene. The computerized voice on the radio told them that they were calling for 4-6 inches overnight and were advising people to stay off the roads. Not only had the weather folks completely missed on the forecast, but it was one of the larger snowstorms for the area in a long while. Usually, when they did get snow, it was a dusting to maybe two inches. This might end up being three times that.

Liz could not help herself and turned to him when he switched off the radio. The wide, tight smile enchanted him as it stretched just under her downturned nose, "Looks like I'm stranded," she told him, not even trying to contain her glee.

Randy's first thought was that he would get to put his cock in her some more. Then he wondered if she would feel the same by the time the roads cleared enough for her to leave, because he had designs on her being stuck on his dick for most of the time she was there.

He tilted his head toward her, "Good. It gives me time to fuck your ass properly," and he watched her shiver.

She went off in search of her clothes as Randy watched the flakes continue to fall. He heard her tapping on her phone as she returned and a minute or so later heard her phone chime. More tapping and then she was beside him at the window, her clothes in her hands and both of them naked as they watched it snow.

"I would like to make your pussy smooth."

"Shave me?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"Completely hairless," he told her.

Sensing her hesitation, he told her that it would give him more pleasure while they were fucking because he would get to watch his cock going in and out in more detail.

She still wasn't used to his coarseness, but gave it a moment of thought and then answered, "Okay, but you have to do it."

The sandwich forgotten, Randy nodded and motioned for her to come with him.

It was approaching midnight as he led the way through his bedroom to the master bath. Liz deposited her clothes on his dresser as they passed it.

He had her take off the robe, stand on a towel spread on the floor and prop one foot on the toilet seat. Then, with a set of electric clippers, he got on his knees and carefully began the process of removing her bush until it was tightly trimmed. Switching the clippers off and putting them away, he took out a bottle of hair remover and began to spread the white goop over her mound. When he was finished, he washed his hands and took off his own robe.

For the first time he looked at her and could tell she was ready for action. She had that, 'I've been fucked and want to do it again' look. He came to her and kissed her deeply, asking her as he pulled away, "Wanna fuck?"

Her trademark smile came before she replied, "Yep, I do."

"Another few minutes of that on you and we'll get in the shower. Then I'll give you what you want."

"It feels kinda tingly."

"That's normal, it feels that way to me as well when I remove my pubic hair."

"I wondered about that," and she reached out and grasped his still stiff cock, "I like it, so I see what you're driving at with the bare look."

He ushered her into the shower and wiped the rest of her hair away with a wet washcloth. The hair on her head turned darker as it got wet, and she continued to fondle his cock until he turned her around.

With a hand in the middle of her back, her pushed her to bend over and told her that he was going to prepare her ass. He sensed the nervousness return instantly to her body. Grabbing the enema attachment from its holder on the shower wall, he gently inserted it and switched the water on. Liz's feet danced as her abdomen was filled with warmth. After ten minutes of refills, the water ran clear as she let it go from her bowels, and he turned everything off and stepped out. Grabbing a towel from the rack, he wrapped it around her shoulders and pulled her into him.

"You good with what's about to happen?"

With the nervousness still in her voice, she still had enough moxie to play coy, "What's about to happen?"

He pulled the towel together where her clavicles met and used it like a leash to take her to his bedroom.

"On your knees, on the bed," and he pushed her gently toward the nearest side of the king-sized.

Liz obeyed his command, her knees spread and barely on the mattress as she took the towel from her shoulders and tried to get the water out of her long, bedraggled hair. Randy had busied himself in a bedside drawer and when he came behind her, he pushed her down so that her hands were on the bed, and she was on all fours, the towel falling to the bed.

"Since you've never done anal before I'm gonna lube up your ass really good to make it a little bit easier for you."

Liz dipped her head between her arms and wondered just how much easier he could make it, considering how damn big his dick was. Briefly the thought, 'What am I doing?' entered her mind, but she pushed it away. When she felt the cold of the lube shooter enter her asshole, she raised her head quickly, flipping her wet hair back and slinging water on Randy and then cooed as the cold liquid began to fill her. Two more times the process was repeated as her former teacher inserted the plastic syringe into her ass and emptied it as he pulled it out.

"I guess my lessons from you aren't over after all," she remarked as she heard him put the lube and the applicator away.

Randy looked to his left and the mirror above his dresser. He could see her body clearly in profile as she awaited the inevitable.

"One never stops learning Liz," and he began to press the head of his cock against her anal ring, the lube already starting to ooze out of it. He again looked at the mirror to watch her face.

Her head was turned slightly back, and her face had a look of trepidation, with a little curiosity mixed in. As he pushed harder, the wide head striving to gain entrance, the look of curiosity grew. Suddenly her ass opened, and he was inside a good four inches all at once. Liz let out a loud, "Oh!" and her head had jerked straight forward; her face having acquired a slight sense of fear.

Randy enjoyed the feel of her ass as it gripped his cock. With each stroke he went deeper and a little more of the lube squirted out. Liz was lost to the feeling as well, her breathing fast and ragged.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little," she admitted.

"Want me to stop?"

"No. Keep going."

Randy turned his head to watch her in the mirror as he fulfilled her request and started to really rock her ass. Liz trapped her lower lip with her teeth then, drawing out the sound of the 'F' that followed.

"F-f-f-f-f-uuckkk!" Her arms then lowered her upper body to his bed as she totally surrendered her ass to Randy's cock and he hit bottom, his balls slapping against her bare pussy.

"What happened to prim and proper, Liz?" he asked as he pounded her ass harder.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-uuccckkk!" she responded.

He chuckled softly as he told her, "Your ass is a good fuck, nice and tight even with all that lube up inside you."

When she heard that, Liz tried to fuck back into him, but it was too much at the moment and after two times she stopped and just let Randy do all the work.

For a good five minutes he pounded her and then, as if out of the mist, an idea came to him. He pulled out and flipped her over on her back. Liz was lost to the sea of hormones that her body had released and had no idea what he was doing, only that she wanted his cock back inside her ass.

"Can you do a split?"

"Whaaa?" she babbled.

"You're a dancer, can you do a split?"

Her legs slowly stretched out to her sides, at ninety-degree angles to the trunk of her body, the muscles of her thighs rippling as she did so. The lube was now dripping continuously from her asshole.

She watched him take his cock and line it up. There was still some resistance, but much less than there was five minutes ago, and he buried himself inside her again and began to rail her.

Liz's mouth opened wide, much as it had when his was face fucking her earlier, and a little squeal emitted from it, like the sound of a trumpet with a mute on it. She settled into a distorted "yeah, yeah, yeah" commentary that matched each stroke of his cock until her orgasm got close.

Randy reached down and again lightly squeezed the sides of her throat as she started to cum. Liz's mouth opened wide for air, her brow furrowed hard, and her eyes rolled back in her head as he rocked her entire body with each powerful stroke. He looked to each side and confirmed that her toes were curling and when he returned his gaze to her face she was biting her lower lip.

That set him off and for the first time that day he came. It had been building ever since she had walked into his house and Randy let loose with multiple loads of hot, thick man juice inside her ass. For this time, Liz didn't have to worry about him cumming on her face.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
213 Followers