A Randy Retirement Pt. 31: Nikki

Story Info
Pick-up of the local sports reporter.
14.1k words
4.47
5.1k
4

Part 36 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Pick-up of the local sports reporter

October, 2018 -- River House

After Randy had gotten back from the Outer Banks, he spent the rest of September golfing and working on the chairs. Otherwise, he stayed out of sight for a couple of weeks. The tiredness he'd felt after Anya, Ellie, and Jenny was something new and he wondered if it was the first sign of his body slowing down. After a few days he realized that he had neglected some of his routine with the supplements he took and vowed to do a better job in that regard. He knew age would win in the end, but he was determined to fight it every step of the way.

As October began, he stopped by the high school on a Monday to visit the boys. 'The boys' was the term for the football coaching staff, it was the way they had always referred to themselves. Even though Randy had been retired for over four years, most of the guys he had worked with were still on the job and he visited with them on the week of their biggest rival game.

In the coaches' office of the field house Randy was studying the big dry erase board with all the opposing team's offensive tendencies on it and having a conversation with the defensive coordinator some fifteen minutes before practice, the DC telling him, "They have a quarterback that likes to take off and run with it when you pressure him in the pocket the least little bit. That's when he gets really dangerous."

At that moment a slim blonde with huge knockers strutted into the room and asked if one of the assistants could get a certain player for her. The wide receiver coach volunteered and hustled out of the room as Randy returned his gaze to the board. He'd seen her before, doing sports on the local television station in town. She wore a turquoise blue shirt and blue jeans and either she wore no bra or her nipples were huge because she had the prominent poked fabric of tent-poles on her chest.

"When you flush him, which way do you want him to go?" Randy asked the DC.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, which hand does he throw the ball with?" Randy clarified, aware of the blonde off to the side listening in on the conversation.

"Kid's right-handed."

"Then you blitz him from his right and make him flush to the left and throw it across his body. Have your defensive end on his left stay on the line of scrimmage and keep his outside arm free, even when you don't blitz. That way he doesn't get run past the launch point by the offensive tackle and open to gate for the kid to escape."

"And he can play contain," the DC added, the light coming on in his head.

"Exactly, play it just like a sweep."

They were interrupted then by the head coach, who had just come in and wanted to say hello. The blonde tried to ask a question about player interviews at the same time and both conversations got tangled until the head coach intervened and introduced his former assistant to the blonde.

"Nice to meet you," Randy told her, "I've seen you many times on the Friday night football show."

Her name was Nikki and it fit her, as she came off as happy go lucky with a sniff of condescension.

The player she wanted came in then and she left with him to do an interview outside, with every set of eyes in the room watching her ass swish as she walked out.

"Nice body," Randy commented off-handedly as he returned his attention once more to the board.

One of the assistants piped up, "Watch out for that one coach, she's real frisky, even with the married coaches."

Randy turned to him, "Oh really? Next time she gets frisky, send her to me. I like frisky," and the room exploded in laughter.

"Hey, y'all fuckers laugh, I'm serious," he added as he pointed to the board with another question.

*

Randy stayed for ten minutes longer, getting deeper into the game plan, watching a snippet of film, and suggesting several possible courses of action with both the DC and the head coach and then he left for home, telling the boys that he would come to the game on Friday night.

Nikki had returned to the office just as he was leaving and once he was out of the building she asked, "Who was that again?"

They told her who Randy was, detailing a successful career as an assistant coach, including two state championship games and one ring. The description finished with one of the guys telling her, "He's a legend" just before they all went outside for the start of practice.

As they crossed the track to the practice fields, Nikki asked the one assistant who she had already fucked, "Is the legend married?"

"Oh no," the assistant replied, laughing. "Why, you interested?"

"Kinda sorta," was the reply and the blonde had a faraway look in her eyes.

*

When Nikki got back to the station, she related her visit to the sports director and toward the end of the conversation she casually mentioned that she had met Randy.

"Oh really? He's still hanging around huh."

"Yeah, he was on the board with them and everything. Kinda interesting guy," Nikki replied.

Her boss laughed and told her, "Better be careful with that one Nik."

Her head cocked sideways in interest, "Why's that?"

"If his reputation holds, he'll break you," and Nikki's intrigue soared.

*

On Friday Gabbie showed up unannounced at Randy's door around lunchtime. He asked what she was doing out of school, and she told him it was a teachers' workday, so she came by to see if he was back in town.

She stood just inside the entryway, watching her feet as she fidgeted and told him, "I have a request."

She said it in that innocent voice she'd had when she first came to him, a voice he hadn't heard in months.

"Ut-oh," Randy responded playfully.

Gab looked up sharply.

"Shut up."

It was said with a tinge of embarrassment and Randy gave a mea culpa.

"My apologies, you were saying?"

She didn't hem and haw around, blurting it out.

"I want you to do some of that kinky stuff with me."

"Why's that?"

"Because I think I have a kinky streak. I keep thinking about what we did the first time and what you did with Halley. I want that. I want more than that. Just to see if I really like it."

Randy realized she was talking about bondage, clamps, vibrators, suspension. He'd done a little with her, but apparently she wanted the full experience.

"Very well, you shall have it. Next time."

"Okay. That was easier than I thought it was gonna be. Is your computer on?"

"Yes, why?"

"I want to show you something."

He pointed to the open office door just behind her and Gabbie went in, Randy following. She opened the web browser and went straight to a fetish website without delay. Pulling up a picture of a female encased in a tight latex body suit, with a hood that had only two holes for her nose. Gabbie pointed to the screen and looked at Randy.

"I want to try that."

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Again, I ask why?"

"I don't know, I just think the feel of it against my skin would be a massive turn-on. I want to see if I'm right."

"That one's a little harder. We'd have to take some measurements and then order the outfit. Might take a while."

That's okay, just as long as I know it's gonna happen. Now can I get some cock?"

"Right after I take the measurements. Go ahead and take off your clothes."

She complied while he rummaged through his desk and found a seamstress's tape measure and notepad. He made her stand naked in the middle of his office as he measured everything he could think of and did it as erotically as he could. By the time he was done Gabbie was fully warmed up.

"Can I get some cock now?" she asked when he was finished, picking up her clothes.

"You know you showed up without texting first?" he asked.

"Yes, but I didn't even know if you were home, I saw no need to text."

Randy took her by the hand and led her on through to his bedroom where he let her suck his cock all afternoon, but denied her a proper fucking because she did not follow the rules, telling her as they were both going out the door afterwards, "Maybe next time you'll remember."

She laughed at him. "I think you underestimate just how much I get off sucking your dick."

There had been absolutely no resistance in her throat to taking his huge cock all the way to the root; it was like fucking her pussy or ass. Gab had managed to coax three loads out of him, but she had to really work for the last one and they both left his house around six after sharing a ham and cheese sandwich, Randy going to the high school for the game.

He parked away from the maddening crowd and made his way past the line at the gate and onto the field during the pre-game warmup to stand where he always had, on the sideline. No one stopped him, plenty said hello. They all knew who he was and that a check came every year without fail, it's how the athletic department stayed in the black.

He was in conversation just minutes before kickoff with a couple of assistants when the TV girl made her way onto the field about twenty yards away. The assistants had work to do, but one of them told Randy as he departed, "She was asking about you after you left Monday."

"Thanks for the heads up," Randy replied and moved behind the endzone to get out of the way of the team when it took the field.

Nikki was the lady in black, black jeans, black pullover V-neck top, black ankle boots and a black leather jacket. It showed off her hot little ass and the stack she had on her chest, her blonde hair curled slightly and hanging loose down her back. She had a hardbody, every muscle taut, and no fat. Soft would not be a word used in describing her.

They started up a running conversation during the game, dripping with sarcasm and deep in insinuation.

He started it.

She fired back.

"Hello again," Randy said to her as he walked past after an opening drive interception gave the home team the ball deep in enemy territory.

"Hello yourself," she had replied, taking her eye away from the heavy looking mobile camera she had on her shoulder.

"Lookin' mighty good in them jeans." Randy made it a point to look at her ass when he said it.

"Oh lord, is that all you got?" she said as she walked past him toward the endzone for a better angle.

"I'm dipping my toe in the water, seems cold," he retorted, but her reply was drowned out by the crowd reaction to a first down inside the ten.

Randy's former team scored, making the extra-point, and everyone repositioned themselves during the ensuing timeout. His attention was on the field as she lightly brushed by him and said, "Maybe you're dipping the wrong thing. You should just dive in."

Without missing a beat, he countered, "If I dove in it might be such a big wave that you'd drown."

Nikki gave him a silent laugh and shook her head just before she lugged the camera up to her shoulder and readied for the kickoff.

"You're nuts," she teased as he walked by her again.

"Not at all, just experienced. Something you obviously have yet to learn about."

Nikki let the camera down and it jerked her shoulder downward. She smirked at him and moved again.

The banter continued, Nikki taunting him, Randy daring her, Nikki doubting him.

The home team did flush the visitor's quarterback, forcing him to his left where the defensive end was waiting and caused a fumble. The sideline went berserk when the referee signaled a recovery by the defense and both Randy and Nikki moved to the other end of the field as the quarter was ending.

During the timeout he asked her, "Are you attached?"

Nikki looked around in confusion, "Attached to what?"

"Do you have a husband or a boyfriend?"

"Oh," and her little smile turned devious, "Neither of those, why?"

"I try not to intrude on someone else's territory, it can get messy."

"Yeah, I've learned that myself. What makes you think I would want my territory intruded upon by someone who can't handle the action?"

"If you really think that then you're not as smart as you seem. Do you think I would be this forward if I couldn't back it up?"

It was obvious to him that she was intrigued as she stood there, the camera on her hip now as she tongued her teeth in thought.

The game resumed and she went back to work, half the quarter gone before she spoke to him again.

"You sure you can back it up coach?"

"Don't forget, I spent all those years as I teacher too. Just because I retired from public schools, that doesn't mean I don't teach and coach anymore."

Nikki's head cocked to the side, "But I've never seen you out here before."

He brushed behind her, his fingers undoubtedly on her ass and pulled the reporter's notepad from her back pocket. Randy took the pen from the wire spiral, and wrote on a blank page, putting it back in her pocket with his hands again all over her ass. Nikki voiced not the slightest protest.

"What was that?"

"My number. Text me the next time you have the weekend off and I'll show you what I teach and coach now."

She gave him a haughty look, but she didn't say no and when Randy left at half time with the home team ahead by four scores; he was pretty certain that her doubting him was an act.

*

That night Randy watched the high school football highlight show at 11:15, the home team had won, 48-10.

Five minutes after he had turned off the television his phone chimed. He picked it up grinning and checked the text.

'As luck would have it, I have this weekend off. Can you handle it?'

He didn't say if he could or not, he just sent Nikki directions to his house, telling her the gate would be open.

The blonde drove her station car to her apartment and switched to her personal vehicle, then followed his directions to the west and out of town. She found the cul-de-sac and then the open gate, driving through it slowly. The gate began to close just as her car passed through and it unnerved her slightly.

"What are you getting yourself into Nikki?" she said aloud as she pressed onward.

The paved drive had a few slight curves and was heavily wooded, but Nikki could see a glow in the dark through the trees and the pavement led her to it.

The house was large and built roughly in the shape of an L, the left side with the two-car garage being longer than the right. The windows were big, and it seemed that every light in the house was on as it gave off a soft yellowish-orange glow in the darkness of the surrounding forest.

Randy was standing in the front doorway, silhouetted by the light from inside.

"Welcome to my home," he greeted her. "I hope you like Pinot Noir, I've just been sitting out on the deck waiting for you."

"I love it, thanks," she told him as she accepted a glass and he led her through the living room and outside again to some chairs by the firepit on the deck out back.

She seated herself and asked, "So tell me, when I walked in the office last Monday, what was the first thing that entered your mind?"

Randy considered her question for only a moment.

"That you were imminently fuckable," and he paused for a moment as she took her first sip of wine. "What was your first thought?"

Nikki was smiling, perfect teeth showing, "Basically the same thing, but along the lines of 'Who is this and how have I missed him?'".

She looked up at the backside of Randy's home and remarked, "Your house is lovely."

"Thank you. I took a Lindal plan and modified it to my taste. I think it turned out pretty well."

"It did. You have a little flair and some good taste."

Randy smiled and lit a cigarette, offering her one, but she declined.

"Smart girl," he told her as he set the lighter down.

Her broad smile had pared down to a grin and out of the blue she asked, "So when are you gonna coach me, coach? Or are we just gonna chit-chat all evening?"

"Soon, Nikki, soon. Call me Randy," he replied, eyeing her closely. He drew on the lung dart and asked as he exhaled, "Tell me about yourself first. What's the Nikki story?"

She was 26 and from Brooklyn, though she had no accent to reveal it, and this was her first real job after finishing college at Chapel Hill where she got her degree in television communications. She had been in eastern North Carolina for a year and a half and was trying to decide if she wanted to pursue a bigger market in another year or hang around because the lead sports anchor at her station was nearing retirement and she really liked the area.

When she had finished, she grinned again and asked in return, "Now, tell me the Randy story."

He took the last of his cigarette and crushed it out in an ashtray that lay on the deck, ignoring the intent of her request.

"The Randy story is all about the dynamic of sex."

"Excuse me?"

Nikki was confused for a moment, but hid it well as Randy launched into a mini monologue.

"The dynamic of sex Nikki. Who is gonna be in control? You see it in common vanilla relationships, one partner is the leader, the other is the follower. Sometimes you find a coupling where both partners trade off roles, but in any sexual coupling there is the dynamic of who is in control. It's also the basic tenet of rough sex, bondage, and BDSM. Hell, it's the basic tenet of life."

She rolled the wine glass in her hand, a thin smile trying to come across her face.

"And which are you, if I need to ask?"

"You don't, because you already know the answer. I've found that there's no feeling quite like pushing someone over the brink of a place within them that they didn't know existed." and he paused for several beats. "Strip for me Nikki."

"What?"

"Strip. Right here, right now."

She cocked her head, then finished her wine and got up. Without musical accompaniment she began to remove her clothes slowly and seductively, starting with the black leather jacket.

Randy lit another cigarette and enjoyed the show. Nikki's fair skin glowed as she revealed a slim, toned body, her waist about 24 inches, and outsized breasts that were much bigger than Randy had thought, at least 32Ds. She could well have been wearing a bra in the coaches' office on Monday because her nipples were big and round, rising at least two inches from her aureoles. Now freed, her tits sagged slightly from her chest like ripe fruit from a tree, if there were such a thing as a cantaloupe tree. She had a pert, shapely ass and thin, almond-shaped brown eyes.

In the dim light from the moon and the firepit she set him to mind of a vintage Barbie doll, but at that moment the star of the local TV sports scene was moving provocatively, exaggerating the swish of her hips in an effort to turn him on.

What Nikki did not realize was that turning him on only set him on a path that he would not deter from until he had buried his cock in both her pussy and ass.

"What do you have to say, now that I'm completely naked just for you?"

In a firm voice Randy said without emotion, "Suck my cock."

She didn't expect that and pursed her lips as if she had tasted something sour. That look turned almost immediately into a smile as she moved in and knelt between his legs.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers