A Randy Retirement Pt. 31: Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Randy replied and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Nikki burst out in a soft laugh and he came close in to kiss her, "Let's go take that shower."

She was still obviously sore as they showered together, but that did not stop Nikki from being frisky and Randy could tell she wanted more of him. As he was washing her, he noted that her pussy lips were distended and engorged with blood. He then checked her asshole and found an inch-wide gape. It was then that she grabbed his cock and began kissing him.

"You want more?" he asked, his cock already primed for action.

Nikki only nodded as she continued to stroke him.

Without further ado he bent and moved his arms inside her legs, picking her up and Nikki quickly locked her hands behind his neck. With his hands now palming her ass, Randy tried to spear her with his dick, not really caring which hole he happened to enter. After three failed attempts he found her pussy on the fourth and immediately began to pound her standing under the hot water of the shower.

She screamed as her body slammed continually into his pelvis, Randy taking no mercy on her tight pussy, and Nikki attempted to implore him in broken words.

"Pound ... this ... slut!" she screamed after a solid five minutes, "You're fuckin' cock feels so ..." and she never finished the thought as she jerked on the rod inside her and pulled herself tightly into his body mumbling for a moment before shaking herself into silence.

*

The blonde reporter was mostly quiet for the rest of the day as they lounged around and watched college football. She began to drink his wine in the middle of the afternoon and continued through supper. By the time the prime-time game kicked off she was very drunk and frisky, slurring words, moving awkwardly and demonstratively, singing 'New York, New York' badly off-key. She related how she got into trouble as a teen, which turned into a revelation that she had always been mischievous.

It was then that Randy ordered her to remove the bath robe she had worn the entire day after their shower.

She had some trouble with the sash, but once the terry cloth robe was discarded it was clear that her asshole and pussy still carried evidence of his cock and Randy decided that it was time to push Nikki even further.

"Would you like to visit my playroom?" he asked, knowing that he would not take 'no' for an answer.

"Yeah, right ... like you've got a playroom," she spat out drunkenly, disbelief apparent in her tone.

Randy rose and motioned for her to follow him and as he led her upstairs, he discarded his clothing.

When they arrived outside the double doors at the end of the second-floor hallway, Nikki stopped close behind him and fondled his obliques. Just as she had started to tell him, "You know, for an old guy you have a really nice ...." the doors swished open, and her thought was lost to her astonishment as Randy stood aside and she wobbled inside.

Nikki stopped just past the doors and Randy came up behind her and put his left arm tightly around her neck, holding her in place as his right hand snaked down to her already dripping snatch and began to fingerbang her.

"I thought you were joking about having a playroom," she whispered in a squeaky voice as his fingers furiously worked her over.

"Oh no," he retorted and turned her body to each piece of equipment as he told her what he had done in the past to different women on each device.

He walked her deeper into the room and, with three fingers buried inside her cunt, ordered her, "Ask me to tie you up Nikki."

The blonde squirmed in his grasp and she opened her mouth but no words came as he moved her still further until she was facing the steel autopsy table. Randy related how he had left a petite painslut bound on the table until she had slowly become impaled on a huge dildo and, for a moment, he thought Nikki was going to cum, but she swallowed hard and the moment passed.

"Ask me to tie you up Nikki," he repeated.

She had lost the drunkenness, which made Randy wonder if it had been an act, and then in a rustle of breath she uttered, "Tie me up and have your way with me."

Randy quickly moved her onto the horizontal table and cuffed her wrists to the top corners. Using Velcro straps, he captured each ankle and threaded the strap through the ring that her wrist cuffs were attached to and pulled, folding her in half as her ankles came back to reside beside her hands.

"Have you ever played pinball Nikki?" he asked her.

It took a moment for his question to register, but she answered that she had.

"What happens when you move the machine?"

"You stop getting points," she replied, her curiosity of where this was going evident.

"And what word flashes when that happens?" Randy asked.

"Tilt."

Even as she uttered it, the stainless-steel table began to tilt, coming just past vertical so that she was hanging by her wrists and ankles, her ass swinging slowly in midair and her lower back banging gently into the table.

"Oh god!" she said softly as she realized the implication of her position.

Randy lubed Nikki liberally, working his fingers roughly into both of her holes as she began to pant. She was primed and ready as he stepped close and pushed his cock into her asshole. There was still a slight resistance, but by the time he had made her jerk and cum, her ass was gaped and pulsating as it tried to close.

Without waiting for her to recover he plunged urgently into her waiting pussy and Nikki's limbs pulled hard on her cuffs as she wailed.

Grabbing her ass cheeks, Randy again pushed himself deep inside her snatch, going balls deep from the start and pulling her onto his cock with each stroke as he worked her over for all he was worth.

Nikki began to thrash, imploring him to "Fukkkk meeeeee!" as she began to freefall toward another orgasm.

It was all too luscious and enthralling for him and as she began to spasm Randy came, pulling out to cover her flushed body with his seed just as Nikki violently jerked against the bonds and her body slowly began to release.

After they had showered, Nikki asked for white wine and brought the bottle and glass with her to his bedroom.

"Are you coming to bed?" he asked as he watched her seat herself in the atrium and refill her glass.

"Eventually," was her only reply.

Randy shrugged. He figured she needed to think, maybe to come to terms with his cock, so he left her to his wine and went to bed.

Nikki watched the moon rise from the atrium as she drank. It had been a long time since she had stayed the night with a man. Older men were nothing new for her, she actually preferred them. Most were out for a quick fuck with no lingering constraints and that was just fine with her.

This was different. Not in regard to constraints, but more the manner in which Randy fucked. It was a new experience for her. There was nothing quick about it and she had the feeling that he would fuck her to her heart's content. She refilled her glass again and as she drank her other hand found its way between her legs. She could feel the change, her pussy and asshole now loose, swollen, tender. A chill shook her entire body and she whispered aloud to herself, "What are you doing girl?"

***

Sunday

Nikki was gone when Randy woke. He put on some shorts and went into the foyer to check outside, but found her car still in the driveway.

"Oh yes, still here," he said aloud to himself and began to search for her. It took ten minutes, but he found her, hung-over and naked except for sunglasses, sitting in a chair on the deck. She had made herself a mimosa and toasted him when he came out to her.

The sight of her huge knockers rising as she lifted her glass high was breathtaking, but Randy managed it well, the wanton smile on her face making it just a tad harder.

"Hair of the dog?" he asked.

"Yes, hopefully in more ways than one."

"Where'd you get the shades?"

"Oh, I ran out to my car naked to get them this morning," and then without hesitation she asked, "Would you fuck me again?"

"Let's get some food in you first," he replied. "You look like a bagel kinda girl."

"And cream cheese?" she asked hopefully.

"And cream cheese," Randy confirmed, holding out his hand to her.

She took it and he pulled her to her feet and into his arms. Nikki's right hand held the glass away from their bodies but her left found his stiffening cock as she rubbed her tits hard into his chest.

"My, are you glad to see me this morning," she teased, squeezing his dick.

Randy turned her towards the kitchen and smacked her naked ass, "Food in you first, then my cock," and Nikki scooted inside.

While he was fixing brunch, she stood alongside and massaged her inner thighs. As he was finishing, Nikki looked down at what her hands were doing and commented, "You certainly leave an impression."

Without looking, Randy informed her, "If all goes to plan, I'm going to add to your soreness and imprint my cock inside you some more in just a little bit."

The blonde straightened and sucked in air, "Well then, there's no need in trying to work what I have out, is there?"

Taking the paper plates past her he looked at her pointedly, "Nope."

She took the rubber band out of her hair and shook it loose, attempting to shoot the rubber band at him, but missing, and followed him to the small oval table nearby.

As they ate in the nook she asked, "When you add to my soreness, would you do it to my ass again?"

"You like anal?"

"I love it, but rarely get it."

"Well, I'd say it's time we remedy that."

Fifteen minutes later they were once again in his bedroom, Nikki bent over the foot of his bed with her legs spread. Randy had again filled her ass with lube and then proceeded to pound it into submission. For the last five minutes, until she violently jerked and came once more, he had held her hands straight up above her back and rocked Nikki's ass, her face forced to bury itself in the bed as she cried out desperately for Randy to fuck her. The force of her cum had disconnected them and he stood back and watched her slow release as she pulled her legs up onto the bed and then to her chest and her hands gradually made their way to her gaping asshole.

When finally she rolled over and looked at him, she half-grinned and told him, "I think you've almost destroyed my ass."

"Would you like me to finish the job?" he asked, only half joking.

"Sometime yes, but I think I need a break right now. Another mimosa maybe?"

Randy was beginning to wonder if Nikki was a lush, but promised her he'd be right back and in a few minutes he was, handing over a glass of her requested drink.

She had pulled herself upright on the bed, propped up by several pillows as she sat uncovered while continuing to finger her own asshole and stopped only to take the drink from him.

Sitting on the edge of the bed facing her, Randy asked as she sipped, "Still horny?"

"I've been horny since you filled my casing with your sausage."

Randy's eyes got wide and Nikki almost choked on the swallow of mimosa she had just taken, "Whatttt?" she snickered and slurred once recovered.

"That's a very Southern term for a Yankee girl like you to use. Surprised me, that's all."

"I pay attention ... pick up stuff," she retorted as she took a bigger swallow and eyed him once more over the rim of the glass.

His hand finding her thigh on the bed, Randy told her, "When you finish your drink, I'll give you something more to pay attention to," and her eyes flashed at him.

She drew her feet closer to her ass and spread her legs, bending her knees up and inviting him as she took the next swallow.

Opening the drawer of his nightstand, Randy retrieved a slim vibe and Nikki's eyes tracked it as he turned it on low and repositioned himself prone on the bed to play it over her snatch.

She watched as he began to run the tip over her open pussy, the glass poised inches from her mouth. It was as if his fucking had pulled her inner labia out and it lay bunched together now outside of her pussy as Randy ran the pink vibe lightly up and down.

Nikki groaned ever so slightly and took a big gulp, leaving only a couple of inches still in the glass, her eyes transfixed on what Randy was doing.

The vibe found its way upward, softly caressing her clit hood, but never actually touching the love bud it shielded and Randy slowly and methodically traced it over the pointed top of the hood.

"Uhhhhh," the blonde groaned, her eyes turning upward as her body began to give in once again.

"Stay still," he growled as he returned to her pussy lips, the vibe the only thing he touched Nikki with as he continued to microwave her, growing more forceful but never putting the plastic inside.

She glistened, small beads of clear liquid emanating from her vulva as he continued. The drops grew in number until her exposed lips were coated, and still the moistening of her cunt continued.

Nikki finished off her drink and stretched to put the glass on the nightstand, proclaiming once she had, "Okay, I'm ready now."

Randy slid the vibe deep inside her then, coming to his knees and suckling on her prominent nipples as Nikki cried out, her hands pressing his mouth onto her breasts.

She began to open and close her legs, spreading them wide and then pulling them tight against his torso as he circled his tongue around each nipple and sucked hard on her most prominent feature.

In a voice that sounded as if it came from somewhere far, far away she begged him, "Oh Randy, please fuck me."

Without a word he moved, taking the vibe with him, and motioned for her to crawl to the center of the bed.

She did, positioning herself with her knees wide, ass up, and tits down, he sat for a moment and watched as gravity won and drops of her juices escaped to the sheets.

Randy moved in and grabbed a hip with one hand while he worked his cock inside her dripping cunt with the other. He stroked her a half dozen times or so to get his dick good and moist and then pulled out and impaled the asshole that was winking blatantly at him.

Nikki squealed, "Ooooo, my asssss!" and began to moan as he fucked said ass slowly.

"Sorry, not sorry. It was just too inviting," Randy responded, his voice flat with concentration.

The sight of her pert ass being split by his two-inch wide dick was delightful, the strain on her body evident as he held her booty tight in his hands.

Minutes later Nikki started to purr ravenously as Randy gathered speed, his cock just starting to hammer her asshole. It was then that she began to push back, a surprised Randy letting go of her hips and allowing her to fuck herself, his only input being to let her use his dick.

She began to pant even louder, groaning as she continued at the pace he had set. Randy simply looked down, his hands loosely on her back, as he watched her asshole time and again swallow his tool to the depths of her rectum.

She was really into it and rose up on her hands, arching her back to get just the right angle of attack. To help her out, Randy reached forward and wound her long blonde tresses in his right hand all the way to the back of her skull and then pulled back on her head until she arched her back even more. Through it all, Nikki continued to fuck herself, the act becoming more and more urgent as her panting and moaning revealed.

The jerk as she orgasmed came in mid-stroke, her body spasming as she was taking him back inside. Nikki grew suddenly silent and her body froze dead still. All except for her anal ring, which continued to flex on his cock, milking it. Randy let go of her hair and her head stayed where it was, as if he was still pulling it back. The entire sight made him shudder with sexual tension, his balls welling up.

When Nikki's release came, her entire body rippled, starting with her head and shoulders and working its way back to her feet. When her hips took their turn, his cock exited her ass and she immediately turned over and came back to him headfirst.

"Gimme that nut," she told him and stuck her tongue all the way out as she pulled on his cock and jacked him furiously. Randy had been close, the sight of her and the milking contributing greatly, and in moments he shot several loads toward the target and groaned himself as she filled her mouth and then began to suck on his cockhead.

When Nikki finished cleaning his dick, she was smiling broadly, proud of her accomplishment in taking over and fucking him back.

"Bet'cha didn't think I could do that, did'ya?"

"It was a pleasant surprise," Randy admitted.

"Yeah, surprised me too," Nikki confessed, coming to her knees to face him. "And the hell of it is, I have no idea what led me to do it. My body just took over."

Randy grinned as he reached out to lightly pinch her nipples and asked, "Speaking of your body taking over. That's an interesting little M.O. you got there when you cum."

She raised an eyebrow slightly, as if not understanding, and he explained.

"The big spasm, jerk, whatever you want to call it ... full body cramp ... and then you hold it for several seconds before your body relaxes again." He saw understanding come to her face. "I don't know that I have ever seen an orgasm quite like that before."

"Yeah, I don't know why I do that. It only happens when I cum really hard, so it doesn't happen too often. I've done it more this weekend than the last year or so combined. I guess sometimes it just gets so good that my body is overwhelmed and locks up."

She shrugged as she said it, but did so while smiling and giving him a close-up of her perfect, white teeth as she moved in to kiss him.

Randy patted her ass as they moved to get off the bed and told her, "I think I'm gonna string you up tonight."

Nikki shrugged at him, a delicious little smile coming to her face briefly before she trapped her entire bottom lip with her top teeth and smirked at him.

"Oh yeah," Randy reacted, "You're definitely getting it tonight."

*

They watched some NFL games for the rest of the afternoon, Randy in shorts and Nikki in one of his plain white t-shirts that swallowed her whole. She continued her mimosa jag, but slowed down enough so that instead of being completely drunk she just kept a good buzz going.

For supper they did something quick and easy, microwaved pot pies and ate on trays in the living room as they watched the late afternoon games winding down.

When the last game had completed, Nikki urged him, "Turn it to the Sunday night game," which Randy did, the pre-game show just having begun.

They never made it to the kick-off, as one thing led to another and by eight he had her up in his playroom again.

"Why is it you want me in bondage?" Nikki asked him as he gathered the things he wanted to use on her.

"Because I want to watch you cum when you can't do a damned thing about it," he answered.

"Ha, that happens anyway, at least with you it does."

He set down what he had in his hands and pulled her close to him by her nipples.

"I know, but I want to watch your body strain against the bonds as you approach lift-off."

Nikki licked her lips seductively before kissing him passionately. When she pulled back, he asked her, "Ready?"

"Yes," and she struck an overly dramatic pose, her eyes closed and her head held high, "Do to me what you will sir."

Randy laughed and proceeded to cuff her wrists and ankles. He brought out a long steel bar and attached it to the winch cable. Then he had Nikki sit on the floor as he attached the suspension cuffs to each end of the bar, right wrist and ankle to one end, left wrist and ankle to the other. He then wound the winch, watching her body rise into the air until her hips were at just the right height and she swung slowly.

"Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Nikki cooed.

Her reverie was cut short when he stopped her swinging by coming up behind her and cradling her head.