A Randy Retirement Pt. 31: Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open," he commanded of her and when she did, he placed a black rubber ball inside her mouth as a gag. It was attached by a short rubber shaft to a flat leather plate that covered her lips and Randy snugged it tight with two straps that ran behind her head. It took him a minute or so to get it secured as he had to work around her long blonde locks. The ball and shaft had a hole that ran the length of the gag, exiting in the middle of the leather plate, through which Nikki could breathe and as she did, she made a slight whistling sound.

She was folded in half, her torso and legs near vertical as she swung, and Randy took immeasurable time in coating her fair skinned body with oil. He rubbed it deeply into her skin and lingered while massaging her tits.

Once he was finished, he noticed her pussy. It continued to be mis-sharpened, gaped open with her inner labia hanging like curtains to the window of her womb. Randy checked her asshole and it is gaped open over an inch. Both holes were red, showing signs of their use over the last tens of hours and without saying anything he began to finger bang both of them at the same time.

Nikki squealed through the hole in the gag and her torso moved even more vertical as she seemed to plead with him with her eyes. Randy was not sure what she was asking, it was a little hard to make out, but he smiled and nodded as his fingers worked their magic and stimulated the young reporter further.

"Look at yourself Nikki, so professional on television. Yet here you are, nothing but a slut puppet on a string with my hand almost all the way up your ass."

She cried out then and tried to pull herself up and away from him, but Randy slapped her rising ass hard and she shrieked and settled, three of his fingers immediately finding her pussy again and stretching it wider.

"I bet I can make you cum on my hand," he told her, and Nikki's eyes pleaded again as she groaned. Her ass had begun to meet his fingers, grinding on them involuntarily and Randy slipped his little finger inside and forced his fingers wider.

"Check that. I bet I can make you cum on my fist. Would you like me to fist fuck you Nikki?"

Her head swung side to side furiously, her big tits swaying with the motion, and Randy laughed softly.

"All right. I won't force you. How about I play with this instead?"

As he ended his question, he slid his thumbnail up the underside of her engorged clit and Nikki screamed as her body tensed. For a moment Randy thought she was going to orgasm, but she did not and he removed his hand and wiped it off on her stomach.

Her panting had grown, and Randy left her to retrieve a Hitachi. Palming it in his right hand on return, he reinserted three fingers with the vibrator on low and pressed it against the chasm of her pussy as his fingers worked inside.

She began to mew, her hips grinding into his hand as she used her bindings in an effort to press closer.

Nikki had not seen the other item Randy had retrieved, but she felt it when he wrapped the flogger harshly around her left hip. She jerked and screamed, her ass trying to rise as Randy kept contact. Strands of leather had wrapped around her ass as far as her right butt cheek and Nikki's eyes were now wide.

"Pain and pleasure, babe, pain and pleasure."

He flipped the Hitachi to high with his thumb and watched Nikki's eyes get wider than he thought possible as she stared at her pussy and gave out a long, mournful moan. She was very wet, squishy sounds emanating from her pussy as his fingers dug deep and pressed the bulb against her clit.

Just before she was about to cum, Randy pulled back with his right hand, Nikki's pussy dripping freely as he began to use the flogger liberally on her. He would strike her ass in an upward motion between her legs, and she pulled herself up in an attempt at escape which failed.

Nine times he struck her and when he stopped and she had lowered her ass, the Hitachi was immediately reintroduced, and he watched as her body quivered and her breasts shook.

Randy's cock was rock hard by now, precum dripping from the tip and as Nikki approached orgasm and he repeated the removal of the vibrator, letting it slip to the floor by its cord, and flogged her hard between the legs as well as on the left and right sides of her ass. The last strike was on her left cheek and he saw the leather wrap around her backside so far that one strand caught her right breast.

Without delay he dropped the flogger and pulled her pussy onto his cock, fucking her hard for less than a minute before Nikki's body jerked fiercely in her bonds and seized as he continued to pound her until she released.

He let her down and put her over his shoulder, taking her immediately through the second floor to the main staircase and down to his bedroom. He stood her up and held her there as he removed the gag, the oil on her body making the effort more difficult.

Nikki had moderately recovered by the time he dropped her on her back on the bed and she slurred at him, "Com' fuk my asssss!"

"Don't you want to ride me Nikki?" he asked.

"N-no," she stammered and Randy wondered if she were drunk, cock-drunk, or a combination of both. "I want ... you to ... to pound my asssss so's I can wastch."

Without another word he moved himself as close to her ass as he could, pushing her knees wide and back with his hands. Grabbing his cock, he put the head at the entrance to her still gaping rectum and in one motion went balls deep, receiving the barest of resistance this time.

Nikki had her head tilted down to watch, just as she had said and she groaned, "Yessssss!" as he hit bottom and began his retreat.

Reaching out, he squeezed her tits with his hands, latching on to them firmly and using them to hold her in place as he quickened his stroke.

In no time the bed was rocking, Randy's ten inches hitting bottom each time as he railed Nikki's ass. He mauled her tits with his hands, squeezing them and trapping her big nipples between his fingers.

Eventually he focused exclusively on the fat, hard nips, twisting them constantly as if he were tuning an old-fashioned car radio dial and pulling her knockers upwards until they resembled cones.

Feeling his nuts contract, Randy pounded her harder and when Nikki felt the hot spurts of his jism inside her she cried out plainly, "Holy shit ... your cock feels so good!"

She had a demented look, her body totally his, and Randy never slowed down while he shot off inside her.

Nikki's face was bright red, her abdomen heaving and when she came with the same violent jerk, Randy was waiting and pulled her upright by her nipples to hold her tight, not allowing her body to release. He moved his hands to her ass and lifted and dropped her on his cock, Nikki's orgasm continuing unabated as she became delirious, mumbling unintelligibly.

*

A half an hour later they had showered and changed the sheets. Nikki was lying beside Randy and playing with his cock when she off-handedly told him, "I have to talk her into it first, but I'd like to bring my girlfriend here and have a threesome."

Without moving a muscle, Randy responded, "Girlfriend? You said you weren't attached?"

"No, I said I didn't have a husband or a BOY-friend, which were the only two you asked me about. You need to be more specific."

Randy shook his head, "In today's world, I guess you're right. So y'all are a couple?"

Nikki turned into him, propping her chin up with her elbow on the bed, "Yep."

"A bi-sexual couple, I take it. No wonder you aren't getting dick on a regular basis."

"Well, I'm bi, but Mindy's been a lesbian since high school. She's not a virgin, but it's been a while."

"Wait a minute. Mindy? We talkin' 'bout the weather girl Mindy on Channel 5?"

Nikki smiled a devious little smile, "One and the same."

"So you're living with an employee of your biggest competitor?"

"Well, actually, she's living with me."

"Same difference. Why do you want to bring her to me?"

"Because she's only been into girls since high school and now she's my slave. She'll do what I tell her."

"So, you dominate her?"

"More or less. I fuck her with a strap-on and she makes me cum with her mouth, but I'll make sure she can take your cock in all her holes before I call you. It may take a while."

"How are you gonna accomplish that?"

She laughed heartily, "Get a bigger strap-on."

"Does she reciprocate?"

"Do you mean does she fuck me?"

Randy nodded.

"No, she's a total submissive. She's very good at getting me off with her mouth though. She can probably take your cock, truth be told."

"Do you reciprocate?"

"Do you mean do I make her cum?"

Randy nodded again.

"Only with a dildo."

He could tell Nikki was getting warmed up again.

"So you don't eat her pussy and make her cum?"

"No, she's my little bitch, not the other way around. But, speaking of making someone cum, how 'bout you fuck me now and make your little bitch cum again?"

Without waiting on his answer, Nikki rolled onto her back and pulled her legs back. holding her ankles beside her head just like when he had first tied her up on the autopsy table.

Randy got into position on his knees and smiled down at her.

"What?" she asked him.

"To be the dominant with your little weathergirl toy, you sure are submissive."

"Well, she doesn't have a big ..." and she winced as he drove his cock deep in her cunt and paused, his eyes still on her face as she finished her sentence, "... cock."

Her face could not hide her desire as her head tilted back and her mouth formed a big 'O', her cheeks reddening. When Randy picked up speed Nikki released her ankles and her hands grabbed both sides of the pillow her head rested upon, squeezing it tightly against her ears. Her knees bent a little, but she kept her legs back and Randy really leaned into her, catching them with his arms as the wet 'whap, whap' sound of their bodies grew louder.

Nikki orgasmed, violent jerk and slow release present again, as Randy pounded her through it for about ten seconds and then pulled out to cum on her face. He pulled her head forward by her hair and the first spurt made a trail of white up the left side of her nose, arched over the center of her forehead and came down, bisecting her right eye. The second hit her between her nose and upper lip, most of it finding her open mouth and as she floundered, he put the head of his cock on her tongue and gave her one last spasm of thick goo to choke down. Nikki smacked her lips instinctively as her body slowly relaxed while she swallowed.

Just before they drifted off to sleep Randy asked her, "Is getting the weather girl ready for my cock the only reason why it may be a while before I see you again?"

Nikki did not answer right away, and he turned his body to look at her and check if she were asleep. She wasn't, but rather was in deep contemplation. He almost repeated the question just as she finally answered.

"Not completely, but that's part of it. We're supposed to be exclusive, and that means dick too, so I have to figure out how to tell her about you without pissing her off so bad that she's not interested."

Without hesitation Randy suggested, "Don't tell her about me, just get her ready and then tell her you have a surprise and bring her here."

"I'm not sure I can do that; I do love her, and we have no secrets from each other, at least we haven't until now. I'm gonna have to think on that one."

Randy left it alone, "Well, you know her best, so I'll leave it to you."

In his mind he figured that he probably would never get to sample Nikki's wares again, or even get to sample the weather girl's for that matter.

"You two are in love huh?" he asked, a skeptical tone in his voice.

"Yes, are you familiar with the concept?"

"Let's just say I am indifferent to it," Randy replied and watched her shrug and then snuggle close to him.

***

Monday

"Come take a shower with me," was the way Nikki woke him the next morning.

Randy opened his eyes and looked at the blonde, her face drawn and tired, but her smile shining just the same.

"Shower? Or fuck?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"I have to go back to work and I don't' know how long it'll be before I can do this again. It might be a while and I want to fuck you again, instead of you fucking me, before I leave."

Without protest, Randy got up and followed her to the master bath. They kissed standing in front of the vanity, the open shower behind them. Nikki's body had already begun to flush, the reddening of her entire body readily apparent. She slowly worked Randy backwards into the shower and sat him down on the tile seat, climbing into his lap.

Across the way in the mirror Randy could see her pert butt and filled his hands with her cheeks, gripping tightly as he pulled them apart. Nikki put her arms around his shoulders for support and then her feet on either side of his hips on the seat. In the vanity mirror he could plainly see her pussy split, the lips distended as she lined herself up on his upright cock and then sank onto it fully.

She pulled herself tighter to him then, smashing her tits against his chest so hard that he could see them bulge out to the sides of her body. As her ass rose, Randy watched Nikki's pussy grip on his cock, his shaft already glazed with her juices. The capper to the entire scene was that her asshole was still gaped from last night's activities.

She began slowly, working herself up and down on his dick as she continued to clutch him frantically. The difference in how easily her pussy took him was astonishing compared with the first time they had fucked fifty-something hours ago. Randy let go of her ass and grabbed her ankles, providing more stability as he told her, "Ride me harder Nikki. Let yourself go."

She was already panting, her nipples so hard that it felt as if someone were dragging the eraser end of a pencil up and down his chest. Her hips began to piston, her legs like the connecting rods of an engine as she fucked herself faster and harder.

She looked straight into his eyes as if to speak, but said nothing as she worked herself into a frenzy on his ten inches. Finally, she did speak, telling him deliriously, "I'm gonna cummm!!!!!!"

Randy did not think it were possible, but Nikki pulled herself tighter to him with her arms as she sank, her knees collapsing to the tile as she came and shuddered hard, the force of it pressing him into the Italian marble as he moved his arms around her waist to await her release.

When it came her body went entirely limp and Randy moved to trade seats with her, standing instead of sitting in her lap. He turned on the shower and took down the hand-held to douse her with cold water until she revived fully.

*

As Nikki got ready to depart, dressing in the same black outfit she had worn to his house, she told Randy, "I'll be back in touch once I have Mindy ready for you. If she has to take your dick like I did she'd never make it."

"Okay," Randy smiled as he sat on his bed and watched her. "Tell me again why you want to give her to me."

"Just so we're clear, I want to share her with you and the reason is because she needs to broaden her horizons. I think it'll make our own relationship even kinkier. Besides, judging from this weekend, it's something she needs to experience," and she turned to him.

Randy rose from the bed.

"Well, okay then. You might want to use some of those bigger dildoes on yourself, just to maintain the resizing I gave you this weekend. Here, this is for you."

He handed her a gold anklet with three capital letters dangling from it, DTF, Down To Fuck. Nikki looked at it and laughed.

"You know, I thought I was exactly what this says, but I almost walked out when I saw your cock."

He began to escort her to the foyer, "Why didn't you?"

"Because I wanted to see if I could take it in my holes. Two out of three ain't bad. I can't help it if I have a little mouth."

"Yeah, it's little, but it's still a big Yankee mouth," he teased, and they both laughed softly.

She headed toward the door but stopped and turned back before exiting.

"You know, they told me you were a legend, but I think they meant football. They have no idea about the real area in which your legendary status resides."

"And where would that be?" Randy asked.

"Yeah, right, like you don't know," and she limped out to her car.

*

That night Randy watched the six o'clock news program and was a bit surprised that Nikki had the sports segment.

She looked bright and fresh as she sat at the desk and delivered her synopsis of the sports news of the day as Randy smirked, knowing that just that morning she had been moaning on his cock.

At the end of her report the anchor asked if she'd had a good weekend off.

"I did," the blonde responded, "It was legendary."

Next story: Gabbie gives Randy a birthday present.