A Randy Retirement Pt. 31: Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," she mumbled at the first feel of his cock through the fabric of his pants. She took it out and stroked it. Then looked at him with trepidation revealed in her eyes, "This can't be real."

"You tell me Nikki."

"If I'm fuckin' dreaming, don't wake me up."

She began to lick and kiss it. but when she attempted to put it in her mouth she struggled; still, she didn't give up. Despite her effort, she could not take it all; in fact, she couldn't even take half. Nikki's mouth was too small for her to get it far enough back to even make her gag.

Randy abandoned the cock sucking fairly quickly, the futility was obvious and he wasn't going to force the issue.

"Ask me to fuck you Nikki."

The slim blonde was still stroking him with her hand, her tongue bathing his ten inches along with the occasional suck of the corona.

To say she was intimidated would have been an understatement, but she had not made a move to put her clothes back on and abandon the evening.

In a firm, but calm voice Randy told her again.

"Ask me to fuck you Nikki."

She pursed her lips and sucked in air, the sound louder than she intended.

"I'm not sure you'd fit," Randy heard her say.

"It was made so you could squeeze out a baby, so I'm fairly certain it can take my little ole dick."

Nikki had both hands on his cock now, double-fisting it as she stroked him further. Randy heard another sound, like a cry of anguish, as her want fought the battle with her brain.

Again he asked, in the same insistent voice.

"Ask me to fuck you Nikki."

She dipped her head and licked his balls, keeping her tongue out and slowly traversed the length of his cock. Once her tongue had curled up off the tip her eyes came to him in the shadows and she whispered, "Please fuck me."

Randy got up, walked over to where she had deposited her clothes, picked them up, then took her hand and led her inside to the living room.

She followed him daintily, her big boobs bouncing on her chest with each step as he stopped her on a thick rug that covered the oak flooring. Reaching over, he deposited her clothes on the coffee table and stripped off the rest of his clothing quickly as she stood restlessly.

When he finished undressing, Randy's eyes came back to her. He found Nikki eyeing his rigid member and without returning his gaze she spoke, again in a whisper, "No matter what I say, no matter what it looks like, don't stop fucking me until I leave here. I want it all, no matter what it takes."

Randy's only reply was to nod his understanding.

Embracing her, he sampled her kisses, finding that Nikki had a talented tongue. He pulled back and told her as he pushed her to the floor and followed, "You should work on a cock the same way you kiss."

Without waiting on her to reply Randy put her on her back and knelt between her legs, licking her twat in one long swipe, and eliciting a moan right away. He laid on his stomach, ran his arms under and around her thighs to palm her tits as his tongue began to dive into the depths of her pussy. For fifteen minutes he licked every fold and crevice of her vulva, save for her clit, and during the last five minutes Nikki's hips began to wiggle and buck as her breathing grew shallower.

Moving his attention to the small love bud that had emerged from its hood, Randy slowly began to tongue it. He had to move his hands down to her pelvis to hold Nikki somewhat still as she began to moan, not loudly, but with great intensity. When he finally took the nub in his teeth and sucked on it, her hips forced their way off the rug despite his arms and she orgasmed. When she came, her body jerked once, very hard, and then slowly relaxed as she continued to climax. The entire thing caught Randy by surprise, but he was intrigued beyond measure.

He got up as she lay in the afterglow of her spasm and got a bottle of lube from the compartment under the couch and returned, getting to his knees between her legs. Nikki was not really out of it, but she was not in a normal state of awareness either and she startled when his slickened fingers entered her pussy.

She didn't speak, instead giving him a haunted smile. Her face was flushed and it was spreading to her chest as his fingers worked her over and jump-started her pelvis again.

When he had her well lubricated as deep as his fingers would go, he rubbed down his throbbing cock and moved into place.

Nikki cried out "Ooooooo, my god," a tremble in her voice as her labia split open and allowed the large head of his cock entry, but otherwise she watched his face and tried to control her breathing.

"Relax, you're too tense," he told her as he slowly pushed a little more of his ten inches inside. Randy patiently worked a little in and then retreated, repeating the process but going a tad deeper each time. For the first time he saw doubt in her eyes and her face turned desperate, as if Nikki was not sure this was a good idea, but she did not tell him to stop so Randy pressed onward.

When only a third was inside, Nikki's hand came to his thigh as if she is going to push him out, but it froze there as she struggled with this new feeling of fullness. He looked down and the shaft of his dick was literally bigger around than her wrist that ran parallel to it.

She was exceptionally tight, much tighter than the nineteen-year-old store clerk Randy had fucked almost a month ago. When he had finally worked half his cock inside her, she grimaced and spoke.

"Just so you know, I'm gonna cum hard on your cock."

She said it in a tortured voice, fractured by desire and trepidation.

Randy withdrew and pulled her up then, taking her to face the wall of windows. Outside the deck was lit with soft lighting and the fire pit still burned. If one looked, they could have see the moon reflected on the river down below, but Nikki had neither the time nor inkling to look. There were other things more pressing as Randy told her, "It's time to take all of it if you want the full experience. I'd hate for you to miss out."

She looked back at him like she wasn't sure in the least, but again, she didn't say no. He seized her hip with his left hand and bent his knees to place his cock at the entrance of her love tunnel, the head just barely inside. Slowly Randy straightened his legs, his dick sliding deeper into her sex.

"Reach out and put your hands on the glass Nikki."

She did, placing them even with her chest.

"No, lower on the glass, bend over at the waist and spread your legs."

Without questioning she tried, but the spreading of her legs was a little difficult. For each inch her feet widened his cock took up more room inside her. Nikki was acting on impulse, flying blind. The feeling of him overwhelming her as she pushed onward. Eventually her hands found purchase on the window at about the height of her waist, maybe a little lower. At that point Randy had over two-thirds of his dick inside her and was slowly fucking her.

Nikki was panting in time with his strokes, moaning as he pulled back. She had no conscious thought that he was stretching her, only that it felt like nothing she had ever felt before.

"Don't take your hands off the window," he told her as he bent over her back and wound her long blonde hair in his right hand. Slowly he pulled her head back, so that he could see the reflection of both her face and tits in the window.

It was in that moment that Nikki trapped her lower lip with her teeth and Randy lost it, slamming his cock to the hilt inside her and hammering her cervix. Nikki's body contracted but she did not move her hands. What followed was a rough alteration of her pussy as Randy pounded the sports reporter for the first time in her young life. He watched her 32Ds flop wildly, coming together and rebounding off each other. She had her eyes open, as if she were searching for his reflection in the window, but Randy could not tell if she was actually seeing anything.

On the other hand, he could see her face clearly and caught the moment her body surrendered to his cock. Unknowingly she smiled as she moaned, a soft "Fuck me" escaping her lips. When she climaxed the second time her body again jerked once very hard and froze, then slowly released like a shock absorber that had a very slow rebound.

Randy picked her up by the thighs, his cock completely submersed in her dripping snatch, and carried her to his bed. There he placed her on all fours on the edge of the bed as he continued to stand behind her. Nikki reached back and put her left hand on her ass cheek, looking up at him with a desperate face. Just as the head of his cock parted her pussy again her legs began to shake and the blonde moaned like a wounded animal.

In a weak voice she implored him, "Drive that big ass cock inside me," and Randy obliged her, slamming his dick deep and banging into her cervix.

"Oh shiittttt!" she groaned as her body went prone with his cock still buried deep and Randy followed her down onto the bed.

She attempted to crawl further onto the mattress, but Randy held her still and commanded, "Quit running Nikki. Don't you want this?"

"Yesssss!!!" she wailed as he began to pound her pussy, bringing his entire weight to bear on a snatch that, despite her reputation, seemed to be seldom used.

Just less than seven minutes later Nikki orgasmed for a third time as Randy dropped a huge load inside her. He rolled over and looked at her face. She was past the point of flushed, her cheeks a mottled red, as if she were heat stressed.

Randy chuckled softly, knowing that it wasn't the external heat of the environment but rather the internal heat of orgasm that had brought the color to her face. He gently pulled her up further onto the bed so that her head rested on a pillow and they both drifted off to sleep just short of three in the morning.

***

Saturday

Randy left Nikki a note telling her he was in the kitchen and attached it to a bathrobe with a clothespin where she could not miss seeing it.

He wondered if she'd just get dressed and leave, but Nikki wandered in at a quarter past noon and delicately walked to the kitchen island and sat in a captain's chair. Randy could tell that she was feeling the night's activity and could hardly move, but didn't bring it up. She had put her hair up into a single ponytail high on the back of her head and looked like she had been out the entire evening partying and had a hangover, though she had drank only the one glass of wine the night before.

Dressed in baggy shorts and a t-shirt, Randy moved deftly checking the pot on the island stove top and then the top half of the double oven before placing the potholders that protected his hands on the countertop and coming to stand in front of her with the island between them.

"Smells good, what are you cooking?" she asked, her voice bringing to mind the word 'bedraggled.'

"Creamy vegetable soup in the pot and French bread in the oven."

Nikki's eyebrows raised, "You know how to make French bread?"

"I do."

"And you made it just for me?"

Randy laughed softly, a memory coming to mind as he poured her a cup of coffee.

"Cream or sugar?" he asked.

"Black," Nikki answered, then asked, "What was that little laugh about?"

He set the Buffalo China cup and saucer in front of her and confessed, "When I was a young man, younger than you are now, all of the guys I ran with followed the Rule of the Five F's."

She sipped from her cup, "Good coffee. And this rule was?"

Holding up his fist, Randy flipped up a finger for each F, the thumb being last, "Find 'em, feed 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em."

Nikki took another sip and set the cup back in the saucer as he waited for her reply with a thin smile on his face.

"You're out of order."

"How's that?" he asked.

"You were supposed to feed me before you fucked me," and she smiled faintly at him.

Randy shrugged, "Hell, that's not the only thing I do out of order now a days."

"You know you tricked me last night, right?"

He knew she was joking, but played along, "How did I trick you, Nikki?"

"I don't know, but whatever you did, it was some high-powered juju."

Randy laughed, "And what would you know about juju?"

"Oh, there are several places in the City where West African witchcraft is practiced. I got warned on that when I was a child. Didn't stop me though."

"You're referring to New York City?"

"Yes."

"Well, I only have a powerful tongue and a magic wand."

She harrumphed and picked up her cup again, but asked before she drank, "Do you still forget them?"

"No. Actually, I never did. I like memories and I also like repeat performances."

Nikki eyed him over the rim of the cup, set it down and said, "I bet you do."

He patted the countertop, "Time to eat. Would you like more coffee with your soup, or something else?"

"Water please," she responded.

"Okay, coming right up. While we are eating you should decide which you want first, a shower or my dick," and with that he turned and took the bread out of the oven.

Nikki briefly wondered again what she had gotten herself into, but the thought did not last long. She had orgasmed hard last night and often and she wanted more of what he offered. It was then she decided to fuck him the rest of the weekend. Her choice would be his marvelous cock.

*

Randy had taken Nikki back to his bedroom, his hands fondling her breasts the entire way as he walked melded onto her back. She let the robe slip to the floor between them as they entered the doorway and Randy began to get out of his clothes as she cupped his face and kissed him.

He steered her to the bed and followed her down upon it, kissing until she was laid back and then he moved his head between her legs.

Nikki did not let him lick her pussy long, as it took only a few minutes before she was panting in heat and pulled him back up to her by his head.

"I want you to make me cum with this," she told him, grabbing his hardening cock as she navigated her body so that she could flick her talented tongue on his shaft. Randy let her get it good and wet before he began to fingerbang her and within seconds she was caught in the grip of hormones that softened her like butter in a microwave.

"Turn over on your hands and knees," he ordered and she moved quickly, spreading her knees wide and propping her torso up on her elbows.

The hand slap to her buttocks came like a lightning strike on a clear day and Nikki's entire body snapped forward as she shrieked. Her head turned sharply to look at him, her eyes telling Randy to do it again and he obliged.

They were hard spanks, quickly reddening her fair skin with the imprint of his large hands, and after a half dozen she was begging for his cock.

Randy was beginning to be able to measure how hot she was by the color of her face and as she looked at him both sets of Nikki's cheeks matched, her face as red as her ass.

"You've never been properly fucked until the last 24 hours, have you Nikki?"

"Nooooo!" she moaned, her ass already undulating as her breathing grew shallow again. "Not like you fuck."

He pushed inside her tight snatch and although it did not require as much effort as last night, she was still extremely tight. That didn't matter to the blonde however as her ample chest sank to the mattress and she arched her back to get more of him inside as she grunted with each inch.

Randy fucked her slowly at first, gathering into a frenzy before stopping completely still with his cock barely inside her. He waited like that until she turned her head back to him to see what was wrong and then he suddenly slammed to the hilt and picked up the frenzy again.

That became the pattern, thirty to forty-five seconds of impressively hard fucking followed by a freeze of interminable length before he finally plowed her again.

After the sixth or seventh time Randy began to spank her during the freeze, reddening her ass cheeks further and large red splotches overtook to her face. The intensity of the splotches was so high that the center of the large red patches began to turn a blood-drained white.

Randy wrapped his arms around her body and rolled on the bed with her, putting Nikki on top, "Ride me Nikki."

She spun herself around on his cock so that she could look at him and did just that, moving her body upright as she rose on his ten inches and then leaned over him as she slowly forced herself back down on his monster.

Just as she was really getting into it, her entire upper body flushed and her breathing having turned shallow, Randy told her, "Put my cock in your ass Nikki."

She tilted her head to the side, her doubt showing, and Randy added, "There's lube in the bedside table."

When Nikki got off him to get it Randy followed. He let her open the drawer and retrieve the bottle and then directed her to the atrium and one of the leather club chairs, parking her in it on her knees with her elbows leaning over the back.

The lube was in one of those clear plastic kitchen squirt bottles and Randy used it liberally, with at least half the 16 ounces going inside her rectum. He had stretched her anal ring with his fingers, getting three inside, but it was an even tighter fit than her pussy and Randy wondered if Nikki was an anal virgin.

In the end it did not matter, for the entire time he was prepping her ass he was thinking about how he had missed out on fucking Jenny's ass back on the Outer Banks. His thoughts had worked him into an undeterred state.

"Put my cock in your ass Nikki."

The slim blonde reached back and took a firm hold on his dick, directed it to the entrance of her back door and rubbed the massive head against her small, puckered asshole. Randy could see the right side of her face and, with a look that switched between a smile and a grimace, Nikki slowly pushed his cock against her anal ring continuously until it slipped inside with a groan.

Moving her hand to the back of the chair, she began to push her hips back into him until Randy took over, putting both of his hands on her shoulders and holding her steady as he slowly probed the depths of her rectum.

With the tremble in her voice, she called out, "Oooooo, my god! It's sooooo fucking huge!"

Her breathing became loud as he picked up the tempo, going nine inches in and nine inches out of her ass at a steady rate and leaving only the tip inside continuously.

"Where's my cock Nikki?" he asked.

"Ummm, it's in might tight little ass," she turned her head to him and replied, a look of disbelief on her face as her voice was still trembling.

The lube helped tremendously, and Randy had one last mental image of Jenny before he began to rail Nikki, the image disappearing as he concentrated on the blonde he was now intimately connected with, his cock claiming her anally, just as it had claimed her pussy last night.

It did not take long for Randy to orgasm, the squeeze of her rectum massaging his dick to climax as he roared in conquest. Randy slammed Nikki's ass deeply one final time and his cock spasmed inside the distressed young reporter, moving her body with each twitch.

Nikki looked lost as she took his cum; panting, struggling, until her body jerked violently and signaled the arrival of her own orgasm. It was followed by a second, even more violent jerk before she began her slow-motion release and Randy withdrew and sat on the floor to watch her reclaim herself.

Once she had somewhat recovered, still on her knees in the chair with her head down on her hands, she whispered to him, "That was incredible. You would have never made me believe you could get it all the way inside my ass."

"When was the last time you had a cock in you?"

She thought for a moment and looked at him when she answered, "A real one?"

"Yes."

"About three months ago, but it was nowhere near your size."