All Comments on 'A Rapid Descent Ch. 01'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
snoopercharmbrightssnoopercharmbrightsabout 12 years ago
An interesting start, but ...

... but during the oral sex you seem to have lost track of which one is Bill and which is George. For example: "George was stroking more quickly now. He suddenly pulled out of Raj's mouth and she opened her eyes to look up at him. "Keep your mouth open, honey, here comes your reward!" Raj opened her mouth obediently and Bill suddenly erupted,"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good start

but don't limit the sex to oral. She gets vaginal, anal, all bareback, always coming in side her. She gets DP (puss and ass) and 3P. They bring a woman and she does lesbian too. She does ass to mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cant wait for more!

Awsome start! I think its hot how a woman from a different country is brought into these situations, being forced to please us! I want to read more on what the men have in store for her future. For a mid aged Indian woman she seems like a catch! Little issue with the wording/grammer, but still good! Hope you don't wait too long for other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
feedback

age of 50, killed the urge to read further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To little bondage

Was way to little bondage....just couple of handcuffs and probably ordinary policehandcuffs and not shackles/slave bondage cuffs...She should be have shackles on both wrists and ankles...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES