A Rather Odd Birthday

Story Info
Birthday ending in unexpected threesome.
3.4k words
4.26
9.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel was attending a charity event dinner with his parents tonight. He was miserable, thinking what a terrible way it is to spend his 21st birthday. At least he arrived earlier on his own. He buzzed the mansion doorbell and a chubby old lady quickly sprung outside to meet him.

"And you are...." She asked, breathing heavily, looking down her glasses at the guest list.

"Caplan, Joel Caplan."

Giving him a better look. "Ah yes......young Mr. Caplan. Huh, you look nothing like your father."

"I'll take that as a compliment." He replied with a smile.

"You may.......proceed inside." She was still catching her breath.

Entering the main event hall, servants were buzzing around with plates and silverware, some of them occasionally adding flowers onto banquet tables. Besides servants, there were no other guests. He was the first guest to arrive and no one seemed to care. Suddenly the sound of high heels clacking against the marble floor pierced throughout the room.

"Beth?!" Garcia yelled, while walking downstairs.

He looked up the descending staircase and couldn't believe his eyes. Gorgeous long legged brunette in elegant black dress was heading towards him.

"Oh! Hello there." She locked her eyes on a newcomer. "Early bird gets the worm right?"

"Unless the bird is also a worm." He was struggling, not even registering whatever nonsense came out of his own mouth.

Garcia giggled, noticing how her young guest is taking great effort not to stare at her or her legs and feet.

"You like them?" She asked, showing off and slightly twisting her black heels.

"W-what?" He asked looking down, while obviously flushed with embarrassment.

"My heels!?"

"Y-yeah, they look great! I mean you look great.." Through muttering he finally managed to establish an eye contact.

"Thank you, Mister...?" Raising her eyebrows and offering a handshake.

"Caplan." His hand was unusually warm, and he only realized that whilst handshaking.

"Garcia Perez. Oh, you are Greg's son, right? He said you would come earlier to offer help."

"Yeah with w-whatever you might need, Miss Perez." His muttering was still present as was redness in his face.

"Well why don't you go into the kitchen and grab a few bottles of Champaign. In the meantime I need to find Beth.. See you later at the dinner!"

They both went their separate ways.

Joel's mind was bursting. What the fuck was that, he thought to himself. Rich people he knew, were old and wrinkly like his parents, not this young and this hot. Instead of going to the kitchen, he decided to make a quick detour into one of the side rooms. Better to relax on the sofa for a bit, then to embarrass himself even more. In the reflection of a mirror, he noticed a bulge on his pants. Garcia probably saw it too... His small recess was interrupted by a passing servant.

"Who are you?" Said the blondie in uniform.

"A guest!" He replied somewhat calmly.

"This is not area for guests! Please go back to the main hall." She responded, obviously annoyed.

"I know that, Garcia sent me to the kitchen to get Champagne..." He replied quickly.

"So instead, you decided to lay down here like a slouch?"

"No... I am lost!" He replied, knowing it was a bad lie.

"And why should I believe you?"

"Are you Beth?"

Beth: "Yes. How did you know that?"

Joel: "Garcia was searching for you in the main hall."

"Gosh, well you better get going! Kitchen is at the end of the hallway!" Beth yelled while quickening her step.

The main event hall was already filled with guests, when young Joel finally managed to bring bottles of champagne. He waved his parents at one of the tables, signaling them he was busy. Showed the opportunity, he quickly snuck and sat down at the table far away from them. Older gentlemen at the table acknowledged him and continued their ongoing conversation.

Chattering calmed down when Garcia entered the room. Her presence grabbed everyone's attention. Jealousy mixed with lust spread throughout the room. Her v-cut tightly shaped dress accentuated her feminine attributes: gorgeous legs, narrow waist, big chest, long neck and a face of a goddess. After looking around the room she locked her eyes onto her prey and headed straight towards his table.

She grabbed a chair right next to Joel. "Evening gentlemen. You all look wonderful tonight."

The older lads at the table smirked and raised their glasses towards Garcia while one of them decided to speak up. It was Sir Loggings with his greasy moustaches.

"To Miss Perez, and her great and noble efforts."

"Cheers!" Garcia raised her glass obviously showing off cleavage to the old perv.

The rest of the evening went pretty dull. Joel couldn't believe how invested in talking to the old guys Garcia was. Ignored and frustrated, he decided to grab a glass of champagne. Not being used to alcohol, he suddenly felt a slight tickling on his left leg. That tickling sensation slowly went upwards. He lifted table-cloth just to make sure what was going on. A well manicured foot was nudging his crotch.

"Joel?" Said a voice sounding like his father from behind.

Pulling the cloth back, he slowly turned his head. "D-dad?"

"Mister Caplan how nice to see you." Garcia intervened.

"Miss Perez! I'm sorry, son why is your face so red? And why didn't you sit with us, your mom is worried."

"Oh he is making us great company. And I gave him some Champaign." Garcia took his defense, while continuing to nudge his crotch with her foot.

"Y-yeah dad don't worry." He was so horny and embarrassed at the same time it was making him dizzy.

"Well I guess it is okay, after all it is your birthday." Just as Greg said that, Garcia somehow managed to unzip Joel's pants gaining full access of his junk.

"Your son is having a birthday, and he came to my charity? How sweet." She patted his shoulder with her hand, while slowly moving her foot onto his hard cock and applying pressure.

"Yeah we teach him to behave well." Greg proudly pointed out.

"Oh yeah he is a good, good boy." She was pressing his shaft harder and harder with her foot, making him slightly moan.

"Y-yes dad everything is okay, d-don't worry." This was incredibly awkward situation for young stud.

"Anyways Greg, better go back to your seat dinner is about to be served." Garcia politely gestured him to walk away.

"Wouldn't want to miss it, see you later son." Said Greg smiling on a leave.

She suddenly stopped applying pressure and retracted her foot. Joel was red, dizzy and horny. He was basically on the edge the whole time.

"Alright gentlemen, if you will excuse me I need to check up on food in the kitchen." She got up from the table while he was left alone with his mind racing with all kind of thoughts and emotions.

"Are you okay boy, you don't look so well." Sir Loggings asked and was truly concerned for the young fella.

"Yeah everything's fine, I'm just tipsy."

"Better drink some water, I'll go get it." Sir Loggings wanted to take a walk anyways.

"Thank you, sir.."

Moments later the waiter came by. "Excuse me, gentlemen. Joel Caplan?"

"That would be me." He said while raising his hand.

"This came in for you." Bartender handed him a small folded paper.

He quickly opened the note and read the following: "15 minutes, upstairs, footboy"

His hands started trembling as he was re-reading the note, having built up so much energy, he started sweating really hard, heartrate going up. Just sitting at the table was no longer an option. He zipped up his pants and ran towards the bathroom, hiding his bulge as best he could. Closing himself inside bathroom, he pulled up his phone and started counting down minutes. Googling her now would probably not be a good idea, he thought.. Just seeing her picture would make him cum. He was completely mesmerized by her, and all he could think about was serving her, worshipping her elegant feet, his hard dick was leaking precum just by the thought of it.

Fifteen minutes quickly pass when you are a young horny stud, he managed to clean precum, get himself in some kind of order, but his dick was still rock hard. He waltzed out of the bathroom and went straight upstairs as instructed.

He was immediately greeted with a butler that smirked at him and pointed at giant double doors: "Take off your shoes before you enter."

It was a bit embarrassing that this random person even knew what was going down, but at the same time he was too horny to care that much. He took off his shoes and went in closing the doors behind. In front of him was a young petite blonde in elegant black see through lingerie. His jaw instantly dropped as he was confused. Mind racing with questions: "Where is Garcia?? Who is this??!"

The blondie turned her head and was quite shocked as well: "What the fuck!?" She quickly tapped on her high red heels towards the window curtains and covered herself as best she could. "What are you doing here?!?!?"

He realized it was the blondie servant he met before. "Beth?!"

"You shouldn't be here!" She yelled, obviously in panic mode and felling quite embarrassed, her cheeks were blushing red.

Suddenly doors opened from behind, and a deep raspy voice said: "Drop your pants and kneel!"

He immediately did as instructed, being familiar with that voice, and the confidence it radiated. It was Mistress herself. Doors closed and he could hear a lock. Beth gulped and her face blushed even more. Garcia then elegantly walked towards the center of the room, jiggling her buttcheeks, where a silky smooth sofa was. Beth quickly raced towards sofa as Garcia laid down, kneeling in front of her like an obedient servant, a few inches away from her heels.

Garcia: "Footboy, take all of your clothes off!"

As he took everything off, his hard dick naturally sprung up.

Garcia: "Come closer, kneel down next to Beth."

He obediently crawled, obviously being to horny to process everything that was happening and all he could do was blindly listen, as he was consumed both by lust and admiration.

Garcia: "I've seen you show tremendous interest for my feet from the moment we met. Is that correct?"

Joel: "Yes."

Garcia: "Yes, what?"

Joel: "Yes Mistress! I became obsessed with your feet from the moment I saw them."

Garcia: "Besides being my servant Beth is also a licensed physical therapist. Her expertise is feet. And since it's your birthday I will let you observe and learn how to approach a women's foot."

Joel: "Thank you so much Mistress."

Just as Joel finished his sentence, Beth unstrapped Garcia's left heel and started gently massaging the sole of the foot with her petite hands. The musky smell that was contained inside her heel suddenly spread throughout the room. It was intoxicating and seeing Beth take a big sniff of it made Joel even harder. Garcia undid her dress, unveiling her gorgeous naked body beneath it.

Garcia: "Do you want to be my footboy, huh!?"

Joel: "Yes Mistress!!!"

Beth was getting more and more turned on, she started to gently kiss Garcia's foot, giving special attention to every finger and sucking off her thumb.

Garcia: "Beg for it."

Joel: "Please Mistress, let me be your footboy. I want to serve you, I give myself completely to you, I will worship every part of your body and do whatever is told."

Beth now started slurping on Garcia's foot, licking lustfully the whole foot, and shoving it deep into her mouth. The whole conversation exchange between her Mistress and a new slave turned her on more and more, she started fingering herself whilst enjoying the musky foot.

Garcia: "I have Beth doing that for me, why would I need you?!"

Joel was tearing up. "B-because I can..."

Beth turned around mid sentence and slapped him across the face. She then extended her leg and pointed her red heel towards Joel's face. He couldn't hold himself no more, the intoxicating smell, the submissive position he was in, the hot offering that was in front of him, he just completely gave up on approaching this eventful night with rationality and started sucking on pointy part of the blondie's red heel like a slut.

Garcia: "Bwahahahah, I guess you can be a bottom bitch."

Joel: "Yes, I want to be a bottom bitch, I'm here to serve." He continued to lick, suck and slurp onto Beth's heel.

Beth: "Yes you little slut, keep going!" She shoved her heel deeper into Joel's mouth making him gag.

Garcia: "Oh this is so much fun!" She then stood up, grabbed a big black strap-on from nearby cabinet and went behind him.

Garcia: "Keep worshipping her heel!"

Joel: "Yes Mistress."

Being naked naked on all fours was definitely something new and unusual, but his mind accepted it and came to peace with it. Suddenly his ass was getting slapped hard from behind by Garcia whilst he was thoroughly enjoying Beth's heel in front. This just made him more horny and he was even more into slurping the heel, licking it clean. This situation made Beth's pussy extremely wet, the whole shtick was turning into a hot threesome no one expected.

Suddenly the spanking from behind stopped. After a moment or two, slutty Joel could feel a cold liquid being poured all over his warm red ass. In response he instinctively spreads his legs and his buttcheeks.

Garcia: "Good boy!" She was thrilled with obedience her new toy was showing.

Beth was annoyed with lack of his attention and decides to grab him by the chin and force back his attention upfront.

Beth: "Take off my heel and worship my foot!"

Joel gently took of her heel and like a slut started to suck onto a foot, licking it and slurping hard, just like he saw Beth do moments ago. Garcia put on herself a big black strap-on and started to slowly penetrate his tight virgin asshole.

Garcia: "Who is my little slut!" She asked while grabbing lustfully his tender ass and shoving her long black nails deep into his red butt skin.

Joel: "I am!" He mumbled through foot sucking proudly.

Beth noticed he started dripping precum from his cock and she pressed her other foot onto it, collecting all the juice. She then offered cum covered foot to him.

Joel: "B-but that's my cum..."

Beth: "Eat it slut!"

Joel closed his eyes and started slurping onto cum covered foot, sucking his own cum. Garcia proceeded to penetrate his asshole deeper making way for a giant black dildo. He grunted from the back pain and was disgusted with the idea of eating his own cum, his eyes started watering again.

Beth: "Awww, what is it, is this to much!?" She asked clearly annoyed with a little slut footboy showing obvious signs of regret and weakness.

Joel: "Mmmmph..." At the moment it seemed as too much, he was under sensory overload and feeling disgusted with the whole thing, what kind of submissive and pathetic situation he put himself into? But at the same time despite the pain and awful task of tasting his own cum he decided to endure it, anything for his Mistress.

Garcia was so turned on by the whole thing she couldn't hold herself no more and she started to hump Joel's ass hard from behind. As his but was stretched enough he couldn't help but start to enjoy it and the taste of his cum was not that bad at all. He slurped every inch of her foot, meanwhile Beth with other foot managed to gather a new load of his hot precum. And so Joel did what an obedient slut like him should do, he again licked the other cum covered foot clean.

Garcia: "You like being a bottom bitch footboyl!?"

Joel: "Y-yyyes Mistress."

Joel was reaching peak as he started getting different kind of pleasure coming from deep inside his asshole, something he never experienced before. Beth then closed in on him with her wet pussy, she grabbed him by his hair and shoved his face deep between her legs.

Beth: "Eat it!"

He used his tongue and lips the best way he could, savoring the tasty pussy he was offered. Going in deep and hard with his tongue. From now on it was pure sexual pleasure. Sucking and licking Beth's tight pussy while being fucked from behind by Mistress Garcia, something he couldn't imagine even in his wildest fantasies. His cock would probably burst if someone touched it but he somehow managed to hold it focusing on licking the pussy clean and enjoying ass orgasms.

Garcia violently pulled out a strap-on dildo out of Joel's ass.

Garcia: "You know Beth works really hard for me and deserves a reward. I want you to fuck her. But while you fuck her you can only look at me."

Beth: "Oh thank you so much Mistress."

She lied down on floor and offered her pussy in a missionary pose. Joel didn't waste any time and quickly put his hard oozing dick into her wet pussy. Garcia was on the other side on top of Beth, giving her terminal pleasure with her thick ass.

Garcia: "Stare at me and fuck her." She then extended her arm and made him suck on her long index finger and fingernails like a little slut.

Staring into Garcia's hazelnut eyes across him, sucking off her fingers, and enjoying the spectacle of her ass being eaten by Beth, while fucking a tight pussy of a petite blonde beneath him in a missionary pose, what a crazy night, he was ready to bust.

Garcia: "DON'T YOU DARE TO CUM!"

Joel: "No mistress, I will save everything for you!" He somehow came to his senses and managed to hold his cum. It was somewhat painful sensation, straining his throbbing dick and aching balls.

Garcia: "Good boy!"

Encouraged by praise from Mistress he was going faster and faster with his hard cock going deeper and deeper into Beth's pussy. Suddenly she started twitching and he could feel warmth around his cock. Obviously Beth was having an orgasm. Garcia was rubbing her ass deep into blondie's face while moving closer to Joel. She then started making out with him. He was completely lost in ecstasy realizing he couldn't hold much longer his load.

Joel whispered: "Mistress... I c-cant hold much longer!"

Garcia: "Stop!"

He quickly stopped and pulled out his cock. He somehow managed to hold his cum again and it was more painful this time, as he was squeezing his own balls to prevent himself from cumming. She stood up and went back towards sofa pulling Beth by the hand with herself. Beth and Garcia started passionately making out on sofa. Brunette on blonde, wrapped together tightly, feeling each other out sensually.

Garcia turned her head for a moment towards Joel that was left out on the floor naked, forgotten, third wheel: "Kneel you slut!"

Kneeling in front of two gorgeous girls making out with each other left him dripping precum, his cock twitching in agony and his big blue balls begging for a release, truly a spectacle to be seen..

Garcia: "Be a good boy and worship our feet, you can kiss them and you can stroke your cock. When you are ready cum on our feet!"

Joel: "Yes Mistress!"

Poor stud was so exhausted with holding that within 15 seconds he already cummed all over their feet while they continued to make out. It was a big load, the biggest one he ever produced, both of their feet were glazed with his cum. He already knew the taste of his cum, combined with his deep fetish for feet nothing was stopping him for going all in and starting to slurp their feet. There was no shame, no embarrassment, just pure lust and appreciation of two powerful women that he was beneath. A submissive, pathetic footboy, that's what he was and he enjoyed every second of it worshipping their cum covered feet.

Beth: "Bwahahah, awww look at him, footboy already knows his place."

Garcia: "Mhmm, Happy Birthday you little slut."

He answered with satisfied gulp, swallowing his own cum: "Thank you Mistress!"

The end.