A Real Cheating Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued story of my cuckold lifestyle.
1.5k words
3.91
23.3k
23
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,324 Followers

I Hope the first part of my true story on my introduction to being a cuckold husband was okay. I am not a professional writer I just put it down as I remembered it. This part follows on to the next time I fond out she was cheating and cuckolding me this time behind my back. By this time we had two children, both girls and oldest was four, youngest just a baby. It had been almost four years since the affair with Stuart. (The oldest was definitely mine though!, but at the time I did wonder. However since then it has been obvious it was mine)

This part has no visual input, as I was never visually witness to their couplings. This was just what I was told and conversations we held, once I did discover she was having another affair outwith my knowledge. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I am only trying to show how my route to who and what I am today was reached. These parts of my / our life lead to a conclusion in what will be part three. So please bear with me if it is not up to standard of other stories.

Paul was his name, and Ann had been seeing him for several weeks when I became aware of her new infidelity.

The time had come for a change of job for her, she had become disillusioned by the hotel industry (having been a waitress in the previous part of this story) now she had obtained a job in the offices of the road construction that the then new motorway was taking. The offices she worked at were close to home so easily accessed, and the money was good.

At first she was pretty regular with home coming times, then they started to vary, just an odd night then a couple more then it seemed to be almost every night it was an hour or more late arrival for tea, or to see the kids before bed. I was unemployed at the time so had just assumed overtime was available and she was taking it. We had mobiles by then so it was usually a call to say she was going to be late she was working late or something to do with the job.

I managed to find out almost by accident, as I said I was unemployed at the time, and so was cooking, cleaning child minding, meal preparation etc., etc. Nothing wrong with that I actually enjoyed it. I was doing a washing one day when I happened to pick up one of her work trousers and a piece of paper fell out. I almost just threw it away but my inquisitiveness made me open it and that's when I discovered what she had really been up to.

"hi sexy, just a quick note to say I had a great time last night, Your pussy was so wet and welcoming I even had to wank myself off again when I got to my digs. Can we do it again soon PLEASE..P!"

It had been written on paper with the engineers name on it 'Paul' I wont give his second name as he was also married and I don't wish to cause any problems. At the time he was obviously missing his wife as they were away from home for weeks on end. He came from Glasgow, and I had met him also whilst collecting my wife a couple of times at her work.

I had a wicked grin to myself and muttered 'bloody knew it, wee bitch is getting fed cock again from another man!'I wasn't angry just excited once again knowing some man had found my wife sexy enough to chance getting off with her knowing she was married with kids as well.

I waited until we were in bed that night, and snuggled up to her and said "you have something you want to tell me sweetheart?" and grinned at her as she looked at me with what looked like shock and attempted denial of her guilt at the same time.

"No, don't think so dear, why?"

"Oh nothing just wondered how Paul was these days?"

"Paul! Why what's the reason for asking?"

"Oh wondered if he had found some slut to fuck" I coyly said.

"You bastard you know don't you!" she said almost embarrassingly.

"Yep, I know honey, you should really destroy the wee love notes darling if you don't want me to find out"

"Ah I see, I must have forgotten about that one"

"Is it just Paul or is everyone getting some of your ass down there?" I asked.

"What the fuck! I'm not a fucking cheap whore!" She yelled!

"I never thought for a minute you were" I said loudly,

"But if Paul's fucking you why not tell me Iv'e told you before I don't mind and I get off on that stuff!"

"Yeah well, maybe I didn't want to tell you seeing as how your unemployed and basically a house husband I didn't want to rub it in your face that our sex life was poor to be honest, I knew you were tired so said nothing! I'm sorry honey. Your sure you don't mind?"

"I'm sure, just tell me like the last time, you know it makes me really horny!"

"Yeah I do actually, I can't get used to you being okay with you letting your wife fuck other men!"

"Maybe I am but, I've told you I knew, I was the first, and if you need or want to sow your wild oats now, then I am happy to accept that. As long as you promise not to leave me and tell me everything that happens okay?"

"Yes dear I'll tell you, I promise!"

"Well tell me now, when did it start, what's it like you know all the sexy stuff"

Once she had filled me in on how, where and what happened I managed to get some sloppy seconds after she had told me he had fucked her before she came home and she hadn't cleaned up as she liked the feel of her cum filled pussy. WOW! It was amazing my cock slopped around inside her cum filled cunt like a three inch sausage being flung up a nine inch pipe, it was loose, wet and messy but I loved the feeling. I came pretty quickly, and Ann said "was that too much for my wee cuckolded husband?"

I moaned as I slid out of her and looked down to see our mixed cum flowing out of her red, swollen pussy.

Paul continued to fuck her for several more weeks, then Ann had went and stayed in a hotel up in Glasgow where Paul met up with her and fucked her many times over that weekend. How his wife never found out I don't know because Ann would phone me to tell me what they had done. I would toss myself off and she would laugh as I grunted when I came always quickly.

On one occasion she phoned whilst he was obviously fucking her, as I could hear his balls or his belly slap against her ass, where loud wet sloppy sounds could be heard also. Her breathing was ragged, and every now and then she would gasp when trying to hold our conversation. I eventually said "he's fucking you right now isn't he?"

Anne groaned a rough "Yes" at me, before I said

"I thought so" came over my pants.

I gasped loudly, then came over my hand before composing myself and then telling her;

"Ill let you go to enjoy it then dear speak later."

When she did call back Paul had left for home and she said,

"I'm so sore from all the fucking he gave me. I'm in the bath right now, just relaxing. I'm going for dinner soon, and a couple of drinks then I'm going to have an early night dear. One last thing before I go"

"Thank you honey, you don't know what this means to me. I don't know any other husband that would willingly let me do what I'm doing and still love me the way you do. I really mean it I love you honey, night night" and with that she was gone.

Ann returned on the Sunday night, the kids were so excited to see her as was I. We had a great night, and the kids were telling her about the wee holiday they had that weekend at Nanna's. I smiled and thought if only Nanna knew what her daughter had been up to she would be mortified and probably disown her, but she thought Ann had been on a training course for her work, at least that's what we both told her when she picked the girls up. I had enjoyed peace and quiet, a game of footie and some serious cock tugging over the weekend so all in all we were ALL happy.

The affair petered out shortly after that, whether it was suspicion on his wife's part, or guilt on his Paul eventually got transferred back to Glasgow and they never saw each other again. This was the end of that affair but it was only leading up to the end game, the final event as you would say.

My cuckolding experiences continue in Part 3 of a cheating wife:

easyballs
easyballs
1,324 Followers