A Real Cheating Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Authors slide into cuckoldry.
1.3k words
3.48
12.8k
20
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,293 Followers

A REAL CHEATING WIFE (Part 3)

This is the third part of my introduction into becoming the cuckold I was and now am, my thoughts, the resulting issues and my part in them. Although this part is shorter than some of the others they all collate to the end result. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did

Paul had disappeared from the scene much to my dismay, mainly because I had not been able to enjoy the voyeur side of that relationship, unlike before with Stuart. However Paul left in early February and it was only the August when things would move towards the ultimate humiliation and disaster as far as I was concerned.

If we go back to the outset of our marriage, I told you of her on our honeymoon crying and saying she had made a mistake. Well it's strange how certain things in life work out isn't it. Ann is now with the man (Doug) she had wanted all along, and I had helped, aided even encouraged it without realising what I was actually doing (I know allowing your wife to cheat can have these sort of repercussions, a risk at the very least, but we had always said we wouldn't part due to her infidelity as it was only her sowing the wild oats she hadn't when younger (we had been together from her 16th birthday, and I had been her only sex partner until Stuart) so I had never thought allowing this would cause the end result all who try this risk, until it did, and by then it was way to late.

The August is local gala day here and usually the fair is in town. By this time I was a professional HGV driver and going out drinking had long been hit on the head. Now Doug her current partner and I grew up together, went to same school, did the same things, went to football together, drank together you get the picture we were best friends. I'll get to that later.

We both sat our HGV licences at the same time, we even ended up sharing the same truck on a double shifted motor. By then he and Ann were screwing each other regularly. This part explains how that happened, with my blessing!

I had a serious accident while driving trucks and broke my back, that happened during their affair. I was in hospital for weeks, two days before she came to see me (after the doctor had asked why I had been left to get myself to the surgery. By now, although I didn't realise it things were turning against our relationship.

I didn't even know I had done it until a week after the event, I was really lucky to avoid paralysing myself. It was a long journey back to some normality and it was during this time that it started. I returned to driving for the same employer but in the end we had a falling out and I ended up working with my wife's lover. (again I didn't know it was him at that time)

The fair in august was the start, I had said to Ann I wasn't going out as I was back down the road next day, but she could go out and enjoy herself, who knows some fairground guy might end up fucking you I joked. Ann just laughed and said no chance I'm just going to our local pub and having a drink with our friends. (most of whom didn't speak to me for years after this went tits up) so off she went, I stayed home spent some quality time with my two girls.

It was late when I heard her come in. I could hear two voices, but wasn't sure who's voice second person was. I thought oh maybe she has got someone I'll wait for her to come to bed. She came up around two in the morning. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I said who's been playing with you?

Nobody she gasped, I'm just pleased to see you. I bloody knew otherwise, I'm not stupid. Ignoring the blatent lie, I jumped on her and shoved my cock into her sopping wet hole and fucked her for all I could. I lasted a good ten minutes that night. But nothing was mentioned about Doug (until much later on in the affair)

Several months later, another Saturday night saw me in bed and the same result of Ann coming home late from the pub. I heard voices again only this time the conversation was definitely sexual, and then Ann came upstairs and looked in on me. "You awake?" she asked quietly

"Uhu" I moaned.

"Ive got someone downstairs, and they want to fuck me. Are you okay if I do?"

"Who is it?" I asked

"Your best friend Doug!" she said very quietly.

I sat up, "what?" I was taken aback. A few seconds was all it took to seal my ultimate fate months later. "If you really want to go for it" I said. With that she left closing the bedroom door behind her.

I lay there thinking what the fuck, why would my best friend want to fuck my wife. Moments later my curiosity peaked and I crept out of bed. Taking great care, and moving very slowly I crept out the bedroom and onto the landing. I wasn't disappointed. I could hear very well, as Ann and Doug went at t downstairs in the living room.

"Oh god yes, yes oh fuck!" my wife moaned

"You like that don't you?" he said

"Oh my god yes, it feels fucking fantastic, don't stop!"

I could hear loud, very loud squelching sounds. And lots of moaning, groaning and panting. My cock was rock hard and I was stroking it as Listened to what was obviously my wife getting a fucking good seeing too.

"Get on your knees" he said.

Sounds of movement and more groans. Until I heard Ann gasp "Ohhhh!"

Then I could hear more wet slapping sounds that I figured was his belly and balls slapping off her wet pussy and arse.

"That's it take it all, you know you want it don't you!" grunt, grunt, grunt!

"Oh fuck me harder, please fuck me harder! Oh fuck that's so good" she gasped.

Then the sounds of slapping sped up, Ann was moaning and gasping even louder until she groaned loudly;

"Oh my God I'm gonna cum on your cock, don't stop Doug please!"

"Got no intentions of stopping, your pussy feels so hot" he moaned.

"Aaaaaaargh" I heard her cumming.

The sounds of sex stopped, and then she said "Have you not cum?"

"Not yet, get on your back and put that cushion under your ass cheeks" he said.

More movement then I heard her say "Ooooh"

Doug said "It's okay I've got your legs just relax. Now see if you like it this way"

Ann moaned out loudly then I heard the distinct slapping sounds again as Doug continued to fuck my slut of a wife.

The sounds of their sex action floated up to me and they were extremely erotic. I shot my load over the banister. Moments later I heard Doug scream out "Here it cums!"

"Oh god yes, yes fill my pussy fill it up fuck that is so good!" she yelled. It's a good job I wasn't asleep or the kids were at home, the noises were loud. I took that moment to return to bed where I awaited my wife's return. My cock once again hard and ready for sloppy seconds. It was a while before she walked in and slumped into bed, I made a move and she said I'm to tired and sore darling can you wait till morning. I never did get it then as she slept till nearly lunchtime then the kids came home. I was gone down the road to deliver my load of meat a couple of hours later.

The final part of A Cheating wife follows in Part 4:

easyballs
easyballs
1,293 Followers