A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Our Djinn friend learns some more.
11.4k words
4.71
16.8k
18
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

Black jeans, dark black leather belt with a beautiful dragon buckle, navy blue shirt buttoned just right, his sleeves rolled up. Nothing special. But Mateo knew he had that prowess, that cunning -

Mateo knew he was cheating. His bulging cock straining against the jeans confining them, eyes on the small woman next to him, he watched as that one detail alone had her enticed. She kept sneaking glances from the perch on her palm.

He was playing up what she liked.

At some point he noticed she began rubbing her thighs together, trying to put pressure on her own pussy to bring herself pleasure. Her short jean skirt did little to hide her caramel thighs as they wiggled. Drawing attention away from her face and chest - clad in a beautiful red shirt with a lowcut shape to show the decent amount of cleavage she had.

The thing that caught his eye most as he looked, letting him unknowingly get caught staring, was her stockings pulled to a few inches above her knees. Pure white like a fresh fallen snow, he wanted to massage those legs, take her adorable sneakers off and bite the toes within. Hold those petite and soft feet against his face.

Never before had he even slightly had a feeling toward feet. Yet suddenly this woman was bringing it out of him.

She noticed and turned herself, feigning just shifting in her seat but in reality she leaned away from him and propped one sexy thick leg onto the arm she had just leaned on. That piece of meat he wanted to bury his face in and kiss until he got bored... It was close and now clearly driving him insane.

Concentrating his mind while turning his gaze back to the screen, Mateo felt a throb but kept at it. Soon enough he reached out with his senses. The built up energy followed these senses as he brought his mind closer to her spread legs. So enticed by her and her feet, he hadn't even noticed her panty clad pussy was visible with one leg down while the other stretched up and away.

That didn't matter though. He wanted to try something. With this built up energy humming along with his astral senses, he got close to her pussy and just touched it with the power.

When she screamed out, catching it before it got to far along and biting her lip, her body convulsed sharp as she moaned and whimpered. He had just pushed the equivalent of three orgasms worth of energy at once. He hadn't known that. But sort of figured that to basically be the amount as well as now more practice was necessary with that but.

Sliding further down into her seat she unintentionally wiggled and writhed which drew her skirt up completely bunched to her waistline. She gasped for breath after a time, finally coming to a stop yet heaving like a pneumonia patient without medication.

When she looked his way he turned and caught her eye before winking. Alongside her orgasm he quickly had made sure her mind would accept what happened as at least moderately acceptable, even if not normal.

Cock strained jeans. That's where her gaze went immediately. Dropping onto her knees from the chair she crawled his way, at his feet she whimpered as she never took her eyes from her prize but now pinched her own nipples too boot.

Catching the feeling he was right about an assumption as she crawled his way, he murmured, "Twist them."

Her moan grew at his words as she obeyed. He had lucked out and stumbled on another submissive much like his mother. Though he was sure she wasn't as subbed as his mom, he would enjoy this situation.

"Please, sir, please.." she kept murmuring now, over and over like a mantra to keep her sane.

"Yes Juanita, my little Chula, cute little one do it." Mateo said softly. Her immediate response was to open his belt, button and zipper on record time. He was sure his cock had never been freed faster. Though she had needed a bit of his help pulling down the jeans, considering his diamond hard penis couldn't bend enough to fit out without doing so.

The woman literally moaned at just seeing his cock. With it free, pheromones also began pumping the air. The sight made her mind go crazy, her pussy gush until the wet spot he had noticed a second ago began to grow - and fast. Then the pheromones. She lunged forward and swallowed as much of his cock as she could.

Sensing her jaw began to hurt from it all, he smiled. It was sad but it made him proud. His cock now was about three to four inches in diameter, stretching her mouth nicely yet painfully. This was simple though, as he touched her mind and got rid of that, no more stretched mouth pain, but then as a reward to himself he also gave her superior control over her gag reflex and throat muscles.

The result was a quick thrust down until he knew he was well into the back of her throat, far beyond where he had ever reached before, not to mention she now seemed to enjoy this. She hummed. The little beautiful angel sent from heaven to brighten his day, the woman hummed and then swallowed.

Alternating this for a moment had him gripping the armrests so tight his knuckles went white. This was a new sensation and one he definitely wanted again some day.

After about a full half minute she pulled back just a bit to make it a regular blow. Sloppy, wet and sexy. Just how it should be. One hand stroked the exposed flesh, meeting her mouth in the middle. Then he noticed her other hand which was-

Her free hand came up to show her sneaker. She had caught on and gods above did it turn him on. Growling deeply he began to thrust up to her, meeting her own motions. With his own wants and needs added in, she was more turned on then ever. She couldn't explain why she wanted to please this man so badly. Someone she had met only a half hour ago.

But her submissive side was shining through. He wanted her feet or at least to see them, so she gave him what he wanted. Taking off first one shoe, she made sure he watched her set it on the chair. Then came the next, but still she blew him.

Neither even gave a fuck about being caught and it was obvious as she began to vigorously finger her soaking sopping wet pussy. She had never cum so hard in her life, and though she didn't know how, she knew he had done it so she wanted to return the favor.

Fingers coated in her cream rubbed at her clit. Only when she was fucked damned near stupid by a big cock did she cream when she climaxed. Yet she came like this without having been touched!

Fuck it. Like that she climbed up, crawling along his body until she kissed him deeply. His tongue was delicious and fun to battle and duel, playfully slapping with her own. She also noticed his scent made her a bit dizzy - in a good way.

Bringing her creamy fingers to his lips, she let him taste her as she used her free hand to grip his cock and aim it straight up. His licks made her shiver a bit but she rubbed back and forth with the cockhead. This was by far the largest she would ever have inside of her, she knew it, so was going to enjoy it.

As she sank slowly, she bit her lip, hard. Stifling such moans wasn't easy, but she made the effort. Succeeding in a minor way, she took inch by inch. What was first soft moans, quickly became whimpers as she simply wanted more. The feeling was exquisite, touching her core without being fully inside, stretched her wider than she had ever been, and his cock seemed to reach out to every single erogenous nerve she had.

It was as if her own body wanted her to explode in pleasure. Wanted her to pass away, to vanish into the seas of unending torturous pleasure.

She was only in about halfway as well.

Mat let his hands slide along her backside, upward to cup her shoulders and pull her against him. Next he bit into her right shoulder while he fully entered her. A simple command against her body had assisted - relax.

Muscles that would have spasmed from excess pressure, nerves that would have shouted from exertion. It all simply settled around his pelvis, where her eyes rolled into her head and he was proven a smart man as she blacked out. The pleasure of simply settling in and taking it all. That's all it took to send her to unconsciousness.

As he began to lift the girl up agonizingly slowly, Mat thought once again to the several days that had past. There had been a power, then a few, now many. A grandfather he didn't trust for a single moment, a ghost like father trapped in his mind, a mother who suddenly wanted herself possessed and owned wholely by-

All light and sensation sucked away in a wormhole effect as Mateo was jerked down inside of himself. It was like he felt a hand grip his mind's shoulder and pull him backwards into the chair and beyond.

Blinking against ensuing shadows, he noted the shadow across from him. Sitting up on the forest floor, he commented, "That's new. I've never even read about someone's subconscious yanking them down into their own mind."

"Yeah, tried telling you. I'm like... I'm like a program that was uploaded by the computer programmer." The Cheshire cat toothy grin appeared, "Im real, and even have quite a bit of your father's memories. You're a result of his essence, so am I. We both can do things, one for me is bringing you here.

"Anyway, that is something your grandfather should have already told you. Seeing your ability dwarfing every other known Elf had offended him so he sent you away, but he shouldn't have simply ignored it." The shadow sat upon a knocked over tree, folding one of its legs over the other lightly, "Your mother was trained by her Noma'djen family, and then had forced mental training by a sexually abusive father.

"That's actually how she and I met, ya know?" His shadow companion asked, just at the same time Mateo finally shrugged and relaxed backward against the grass with his hands behind his head.

"I didn't. She's never talked about her past - at anytime. At all." Mateo said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Well, two things, one, you're her Master now. Command her to reveal what she knows and she will acquiesce. Two, she has good reasons beyond that. Even from inside of this place I can sense she has been altered, and likely by myself, just a me that happened to do so after I created this pocket self." Samael paused, allowing his son to take in the words. Mateo looked confused for a moment but then nodded, signalling he understood.

If his dad had made this pocket him, then went and did things outside it, how would the pocket version know?

"Ok, so, theories?" Mateo asked, cocking an eye toward his shadow dad... Father? Pappa? What should he call him?

"Samael. Call me Samael. I am and am not your dad. I know that you calling me that will bother your father out there." Waving a hand as he realized they had deviated from topic, Samael continued, "So, as I was saying, her fucked up father made her mind numb to so much through his attacks until I had to use magic to heal her and bring her back.

"I just stumbled into a bar one day, looking for a good time. When it was said and done, I was in the bathroom watching as she simply let him have his way with her as she was 'supposed to do'" Samael had real genuine disgust in his voice, "The best way to help her beside mental commands and healing her body, was to help her forget her pain naturally.

"So I began spending time with her. A lot of it. It helped her come back though, thanks to my pheromones. Djinn secrete copious amounts of pheromones so as to copulate - a lot. Also to keep the peace, ignite emotions in others. In itself, it's sort of another mind control we have access to. An upside is how useful it can be. You don't even have to try to get laid. It just happens." Samael chuckled, and Mateo pondered if this was what had been happening to him.

His sister had gotten close and smelled his skin, while already a bit horny himself, so of course she got even more aggressively ramped up pheromone level and then turned on harder then he was. Some could draw a link between the two ideas, hinting at maybe this effected his mom and while he was sure... It didn't fit really. She seemed to have a predisposition to this idea of a Master and Slave.

Yeah, she was turned on by his scent most likely, but she seemed to instinctively be drawn to it. As if she had known it and knew what it meant.

"She and I, well you and your sister exist so I'm sure you get it. But the dynamic that raised her spiraled her into needing a caregiver, someone that would help guide her toward some better decisions and even heal her emotions if she ever got down. Sad to say, she became addicted to the relief I offered simply being in proximity.

"It's likely this is going to send her to you far more than you expect. The thing that you should remember is, you are her Master. Use her, or don't. Just so long as you fill the role for her, and guide her the way she wants, she will be fine." From his perch on the ground, Mateo glanced to his father's essence. The smile was present again, "Fun fact, I can be summoned in the real world. If you ever need my help for something shout my name."

Just like that he was back in the real, watching as Juanita, this sexy woman who must have also been effected by the smell he let off, finally came back to her senses and began raising herself up the shaft. As his cock appeared, spreading her lips until they were pleasantly red, she moaned. When she lowered back down, she whimpered.

This needy sexy little deviant had come to the theater before to do this, to find a man she admitted. Now she had done it again. She had found a man. Now she wanted more, needed it. The sensations he provided her made her know she wasn't going to just let this man get away. So like that she began bouncing harder and harder, all the while repeating the sexiest sounds the young man of only nineteen had ever heard.

White hair now pressing to as well as sticking against his face from the light sweat, agonizing in bliss as this fierce and powerful woman chose him. His mind had linked up with hers for only a moment and yet this information flooded him. Flooded just as she too flooded, soaking his crotch as she came harder than she ever had.

Just in time he reached a hand to cover her mouth, stifling the scream a stray thought had warned of.

Now thrusting up into her, he felt her pussy trying to grip him tighter than he had ever been held, massaging and coaxing his own climax closer.

While she rode her wave, his mind lingered back to what he had just experienced in his own mind. What had been a few minutes in his mind was apparently only seconds in the present, which was a good thing to note. But it only made him wonder what he should do about the women in his life, knowing now if he admitted it to himself that he was very much attracted to his mother and sister.

Plus his mother was his property and she only lived to please him now. Obviously he sought to take care of her. And this created his dilemma: should he also claim his sister? He could protect her and care for her too, but was it fair for her? He decided he would check her mind and probe a bit to see how it weighed on her.

"-god, you're so fucking big I can feel you in my guts, fuck me just like that, oh God, fuck me, fuck me, choke me, please, I need it, please," He realized this near silent plea and rant had been going for a few seconds as he drilled into her body. His strength was now enough that holding her up, even bouncing her down to meet his thrusts were basically like lifting a pillow.

How long had he been weighing the pros and cons, using her like a life sized pocket vagina? He wondered with a smile as he reached a hand to clasp around her throat, squeezing gently onto the sides and making sure to let her airway have plenty of space. She had lost count of her orgasms he noticed, and he already had before losing himself to his thought.

She was like a ragdoll now, simply being used, a toy for his pleasure. From her perch, face near the left side of his neck resting on his shoulder, he sensed that this sent her mind into pure joy and bliss. Someone she could open up to like this and simply let go, and be happy. Be held and safe - protected most of all.

A control freak by nature, and admittedly a bit of a prude; to have such freedom was amazing to her.

Turning to claim her mouth with his own, he came inside of her. Shot after shot rang free, warming her from the inside and causing another small orgasm to curl her toes against his thighs. Her moan into his mouth was sexy and he bit her lip as it ended.

"Mine." He didn't say more. The claim was clear and the bite showed his intent. She would be his second claim in as many hours, but his first taken. He wondered where that would put her in the hierarchy.

Obviously the young man tried to ignore that all of this had happened and what it meant for him to be a caregiver and master to two separate women with only a minor job on the side. Lucky for him he had been homeschooled for most of his life so already finished years prior.

For the time being he watched with a smile as she nodded, her eyes both droopy and content, as much as filled with lust and puppy dog style.. it was hard to describe.

With his cock still hard inside of her they cuddled close, his hand on her huge ass, squeezing the jiggly flesh with delight as they watched the movie. Sort of. Of course more motion happened in the timeframe but the kind needn't be brought up. Wink wink, cough cough.

By the time the credits rolled however, they had began to talk. Instantly he knew he liked her a lot, with her use of titles like sir, master, and a cute one time slip calling him daddy. He had never been quite into the daddy thing, but picking up thoughts from his lovers mind had told him a bit more about the situation. Daddy simply being a term for a caregiver.

He still wasn't sure but had found it cute.

Topics had ranged from the horrendous movie going on on-screen, to the area and how long both had lived there, even including life dreams and goals of both and such. She admitted she was a Computer Programmer for a nearby military contract group, even though she wasn't supposed to tell, so hush hush people. Not to mention an analyst for a Bounty Hunter team, using her skills with tech to track and keep tabs on their targets in the field, adjusting with real time assistance.

He explained his life, short as it was, finding himself grinning as he spoke when he noticed her thoughts on his eyes. One was so blue it was dangerous, the other so lavender it looked like amethyst. At the realization that she was staring and the rhyming all at once, sent her into a blushing fit.

As they left, long dressed already, he held her hand to let her know he liked her a lot already. This wasn't a sex thing. It was simply a nature thing. She obviously didn't understand how he had found her weakest points so easily, or how he had the stamina he did considering the workout, let alone that she had been so lonely lately that she easily let this man claim her as his property.

It was as if simply being around him was addicting, she had thought.

A laugh echoed somewhere in his mind.

Trying to avoid listening in on her thoughts more, he walked her from the theater, hand still lightly squeezing hers, "Ok, well, how about family?"

"Oh, easy, my older sister Lorena who is 29, me at 24, and my little cutie pie baby brother Jorge. He's 15." She smiled at him, he had already told his age a bit ago as had she but she was a stickler for detail.

"I got my sister, Candy at 23 and myself at 19, mom is like 29 if you ask her." He laughed, knowing her jokes about age and loving how corny they always had been. Casting his odd eyes on the woman as they stepped free of rooftops and could see the open skies above.

She was beaming up at him as she stepped closer and wrapped his arms in a hug, but didn't stop their walk, "I wanna meet your family, if that's ok, sir."

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers