A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

Mateo chuckled, "You will, of course, but gimme a bit to set it up." She began biting her lip and he noticed she was thinking about avoiding work for his company instead.

Not having that he reached out and implanted the urge to always make work unless she was ill or he said otherwise. Immediately she smiled and let his arm free. Clicking the unlock on her key, she opened her door before pausing and looking at him, "Text me sir, don't forget." With that she climbed in and left.

Already her number was saved in his phone, he just had been a bit occupied and thusly unable to message hers to give her his own. Which he quickly did.

Hey, it's me, have a good one at work Chula. The text sent, and told her he already had a pet name for her. His cute little hottie.

Finding himself resting against his bike he thought back to hearing the laugh in his head with a chuckle. So exposure to women would lead to addiction. Possibly men as well.

But this led into his next thoughts. How could he have all of this Djinn power and ability, to a degree that was also noteworthy mind you. He was an Elf. A species that already had been hinted at as rather weak several times. So how did this occur?

The only logical conclusion he could figure was his mom's side of things. This Noma'djen as he had been told it was named. A race of some repute obviously.

Research needed to be done.

With that in mind he pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket, zipped up the damned thing so he wouldn't forget until after already driving (not that he would admit to having a brand new jacket damaged in that exact fashion), and headed for his bike. Igniting the engine and slowly walking the thing backward from it's parking space, he paused to send a text message, then dumped it back into his jacket.

Like that he gunned it out of the area.

The message had been to his mom. It was simple. Send me a sexy picture, Master wants to see his slave. And you know what I'm saying, so don't play coy.

As he was getting ready to merge into the highway, suddenly he hears a roaring shout inside of his head, "SAY MY NAME!!" It was the voice of his father, and was so deafening and loud he almost crashed.

Immediately he shouted out, "The fuck Samael!?"

The effect was out of a movie. Suddenly tendrils of darkest murky energy shout out of his shadow cast away from him and the sun, directly into the car's windshield behind himself. Having been caught off guard he hadn't payed attention to the thing as he merged closer. It had apparently gunned it's engine hard, with clear intent to kill Mateo - or at the absolute least maim him. A good flattening can do that.

They were heavily speeding, according to highway limits. Do the math.

The tentacles that writhed and shook had enough power behind their weight that it instantly killed the driver, before it had changed its direction to punch down then grab the emergency brake.

Tentacles did that. Shadow tentacles. Coming from inside his own Shadow, they had vaulted into the face of the driver then 90 degreed themselves down to grab that emergency brake.

What?

Gunshots began to rain from two separate nearby vehicles.

The tentacles had barely enough pre-planning to pull back from the now screeching to a halt dead weight vehicle. It's occupants blasted automatic fire at them, but the tendril defense were to fast, batting rounds out of the air, while blocking them with one appendage flattened into the style an old school pentagon shape shield.

In literal seconds his father had demanded to be summoned, killed a man who was trying to run them over, and was now catching and-or blocking a fucking thunderstorm of gun rounds, all from appendages that looked like jet black energy constructs. It sort of made sense as his father was simply a shadow in his mind.

Why wouldn't defenses used, or offensive manuevers he supposed, look like they were made of shadows?

"Say it again, I need you to bring me out not just open the door. Give it oomph." Samael said in his mind, calmer this time as his son was in less than instant danger this time.

"Samael!" Mateo shouted, all of his being forced into the word. Immediately Matty noticed a big change. His shadow, the one projected down and away from him thanks to the overhead sun, lifted itself off the shadow bike then turned three dimensional as it lifted from the cement until it jumped free, and thus severing their connection.

Mateo had no shadow, and now a razor toothed Cheshire smile wielding demon was flying through the air, a mass of a dozen separate tentacles pushing from his back. Arcing up from his bike, all of the tentacles were now continuing to pick bullets from the air as if low hanging fruit. When it had landed on the hood of the second vehicle, well Mateo shifted his attention back to the road ahead because, well, driving.

Swerving in between cars as he accelerated, Mateo thanked his already good reflexes since his youth, though now enhanced even further. He was leaning into turns so precisely that at one point he fit between two cars so close they nearly caught against his sleeves.

Wondering how to wake up from the anime nightmare he had been dropped into, he gunned the engine to it's max. From the nearest exit, he made his way toward home, from then on only utilizing regular suburban streets. More traffic to deal with sure, but less chances of a dozen cars converging on him.

Before long he noticed his actual shadow had suddenly reappeared. With no word from Samael, he wondered what it meant but ignored it until he could focus properly on it later.

For now he turned onto his street, and slowed the acceleration until he was just coasting as he reached his driveway. Leaving the bike outside, he turned off the engine and then went to the door. A pause accompanying a deep breath set him straight.

Less pounding in his chest anyway.

A vibration touched his stomach so he checked his phone. The image made him rock hard, no, harder than steel if he was honest. His mother was at work but had done as commanded.

The caption said, Yes master! Followed by the image of her humongous tits pressed into her lacy bra, while it was pulled down a bit to show her nipples over the fabric, hardened in their dime sized glory. Using the phone in the selfie style also allowed him to see past her tits a bit that her hand was buried between her legs..

Good girl. Go back to work and think about what I'm going to do to you tonight. A hint? It's going to be naked.

Reply now sent, he entered his home and took off his leather, setting it on a coat rack. The purple leather with green trim and overlay, crotch rocket style as they called it, was a favorite of his. It complimented the different colored eye thing. Even if not the proper colors. Not to mention purple and green were his favorite colors.

Casting his mental net he found himself alone, but his neighbors were fighting on one side. This should have gave him pause even though it didn't. Yeah, his mind reading was getting stronger and with a greater distance. Nothing compared to some of the abilities he was exhibiting, and at the very least just old news that got stronger.

Point being time for some research in the silence. A thing he really found relaxation in doing.

Bounding up the stairs to his room, a task far easier with his powerful and now much longer legs to vault him up. When he sat at his desk he began typing away quickly. Like his new friend Chula, Mateo too was good with computers. Ultimately not as good, but more than capable for the needs ahead.

First starting with the search for the obvious: Djinn. What were they? How much lore was available? What were they capable of?

The answers are: far more than the genies of Aladdin, literally thousands of hours worth and likely far more, and basically anything if you follow the grander accounts. Often Djinn are depicted as imprisoned or bound to objects, forced to bring the wishes of it's master to fruition, generally with a dark or twisted version instead of exactly what had been wanted. A soft play on words, or simply manipulating it so as to have negative outcomes.

Outside of these basic sources, he also found long stories of Djinn that were said to be the large neighbor family tree to the vast tree that is the Fae (See, Faeries, Fairies, or Fairy). If one has better than Tinkerbell or video game level knowledge of the Fae, one knows its familial tree includes a range from the likes of Gnomes, to Imps, all the way to Giants.

The Djinn were similar, though for reasons unknown, the vast list of variety amongst isn't one to be found. No matter what he did he couldn't find out much as to why, simply put, they were racistly lumped together and called Djinn.

Some outside of these lamp stories could do little more than influence, as one saw fit, the lives of mortals around them. Others quite literally shapimg reality at whim. A couple were said to be the Elder Gods / Eldritch Gods - beings outside of reality they are so vast in power.

Knowing a bit more about what he was dealing with, should what Jax and Samael claimed of themselves be true, he moved onto the term Elf. Dear God. Seriously. Don't get me started. The man entered the word and next thing he knew it was quite literally hours later, he was still confused, maybe a bit more now even.

When he finally backed away, he had summarily gathered enough to understand an Elf by default is a being fathered by power of some sort. If he believed the Djinn necessary involvement, it could be figured his family knew a thing or two. Alongside that, he also found that generally the consensus is Elf abilities extend a vast array, and none can really cement what they were capable of. Some suggested simply enhanced forms allowing more than the humans could ever achieve. While others fought that they were a Psionic race, ones that were telepathic in nature though believed possibly telekinetic as well. A lot believed them magic wielders as well - though this one was the most hectic and chaotic war he found, with nearly every site he visited having an argument on whether they did or did not have magic.

All the while literally every one said Elves were fiction, except oddly enough a few sites for religious groups.

Mulling over the headache he had pounded his own brain through, he went down to the dinner table just as his mother was about to shout to him. A smile spread across her face at the sight of him-

No, that is diminishing what happened. The adoration, the beautiful joyous love, combined with lust, the thing filled the room.

"Candy! Dinner!" She wound up shouting anyway, offering her new Master a loving kiss blown his way before stepping to the stove to dish up some servings. Setting one down for him, larger than normal but he understood that she knew he was needing more energy now considering his size increase so he didn't question it.

All though he did ponder what caused everyone to ignore this sudden growth. Who saw their brother, or friend, suddenly half a foot taller and looking like he did steroids, without questioning it? Apparently everyone when it came to magic.

Waiting until Candy sat at the table alongside both he and their mother, he finally dug into the lasagna his mother had made. None of the box stuff either, real cheeses and homemade noodles, great beef and garden fresh tomato puree.

Suddenly he once again felt that mental hand on the shoulder that pulled him backwards as if he would fall into the floor. Instead he was laying on the grassy forest floor, and a simple glance revealed that his father's shadow was there on the log just as he had last seen him - excluding their moment on the highway.

"Sorry. Just got back." Samael said causally, as if it was normal. As if any of it was normal, "No worries about dinner, your body is on auto right now."

Neither said more for a moment, "You good?" Finally Mateo was the one who cracked and spoke first.

"What? Oh, honestly of the questions I'd expected that was the least likely." Samael said, genuine surprise apparent, "Uh, yeah kid, I'm fine. What you saw was the last untold bit about what makes me, me. I'm not the full Djinn you expect, as the real Samael is.

"A simple way of saying it is: I'm his shadow. I experienced everything as he did, know quite a bit of what he knew. But he severed his own ties with me and bound me to yourself. I've grown alongside you now, Mat, and that hasn't limited my capacity for danger nor for protection." Samael said, "Trust me, while your father's full presence being here could have simply caused those who tried to attack to never even attempt to do so, my essence was enough to deal with the few that intended as much."

"So those men meant to kill me? It wasn't an accident? Like seriously?" Mateo had to ask, had to know really.

"Yeah they meant it." Samael's form nodded, "At least one of them was a Predantis, and that in mind combined with gunning the engine, shooting at you. Safe to say, about a 99.9 percent chance."

"Predantis?" Mateo asked, an eyebrow raised at that. So far the backstory part of things sometimes utilized words he felt like he should understand, likely linked to that one part of him that had plucked it from the mind of another.

"Shapeshifter. More Jacob Black and less howl to the moon, than you'd expect. Not to be confused with actual shapeshifter; Predantis are like your people's were-folk. Instead of just wolf similarities, though, the Predantis markers are present from birth and become active once the host has bonded with an animal species." Samael chuckled at a random thought, "I knew a Predantis Otter once. Was an adorable thing, really. All though, he thought he was still a bad ass.

"Where was I? Oh wait, yes, the Predantis shooting the hand cannon. She was a very beautiful woman, but her scent rang with cold-blood. Two conflicting signals, as cold-blooded Predantis tend to find they don't receive the pretty gene." Samael rubbed his chin and pondered it over, "I'll help you find that out soon enough. Mostly I'm here right now cause you were shook up by what you had seen, and I could sense it.

"Wait so, Predantis, Noma'djen, Djinn, how many mythological species exist out there?" Mateo asked, sitting up and looking toward his father as he propped himself backward against his hands. He noticed the grass under his fingers felt cool to the touch, slightly damp too. Oddly immersive for something going on in his head.

The question seemed to amuse his father's shadow, "I would be surprised if you didn't imagine they all were real at this point."

"Shit, that's more than I had expected you to say. Seriously, all of the lore humanity has come up with? All of it?" Mateo asked with a certain excitement. Mythology had always intrigued him.

"Ya know Ra, the Sun God? That was Jax when he felt like having worshippers. All of the major stuff is real to some extent. The crazy thing is though, the more that humanity believes in something, a new God for example, the higher a chance it becomes real. Magic is just like that, finicky and yet all powerful." Samael replies, "Ive known Casters who used magic directly in front of people and the viewers had no idea. Hell some street magicians are actually low quality casters, doing small time real magic which fools the mind and says no way, it can't be real."

Maybe someday he'd meet one of these Predantis. A werewolf. Or if he understood it, maybe even a weregoat or something outlandish.

Or hell, possibly he'd understand magic. He needed a better, more formal teacher.

"Ok, wait, you're my father's shadow? What does that mean? For me and for him." Mateo asked, returning to the point sort of skimmed along.

"Well, I'm your father's shadow after he gifted it power to protect you. In doing the ritual that tore me from him and placed me inside of your own, it bore fruit in the form of me. I got memories out of it, some really useful stuff, sort of solidifying stuff I was there for. Not to mention it gave me the ability to manipulate my form to protect you out there." Samael said, and then for an example he extended an arm up and then away from them. In a single instance it went from a hand of average shape and size to a writhing mass of tentacles that sought to block out the sun, "I can stretch or shrink, warp or bend my shape to whatever it needs so long as it's attached. And my portal source to enter your reality is your shadow, I think I said that, and yeah it will likely disappear for a time when I leave it - it will always return though so no worries there.

Mateo admitted quickly it was terrifying to think about let alone witness.

"Also, before you can ask who it was that wanted to hurt you, I don't know. But I can imagine a few safe bets. One, anybody looking to make a cheap buck off Elf blood. Two, anyone who might know you're Jax's heir. Three, anyone who can sense the power you radiate.

"That's a prime reason Djinn create boundaries around their Realms. So as to have a freedom not granted elsewhere - to be be unseen by those who follow the Old Powers." Samael said, "Your realm, your rules. Such as no leaking energies through to the real, or arbitrary things like clothing can't exist."

Mateo mulled that over. Djinn had whole realms to disappear into and hide. That was their way of getting free of homicidal Magic Hunters. Could he wish the same? Would his power stretch to provide a whole realm?

Could he substitute and instead alter rules of reality? This was the basics of his power, he understood that now thanks to his first wish. But could that be applied to legitimate rules? For example, if he could do that, couldn't he negate all Gravity on the planet if he wanted? It seemed too powerful.

Well, one thing was for certain, he would need more power than he had ever possessed.

"Harem." Samael said in reply to Mateo's inner... Inner-inner thoughts, "Sorry, I ain't trying to peek inside there but I hear it nonetheless. And the answer to how you can have the power you'll need to test it, is a harem."

Mateo went to respond, then closed his mouth to think on it a moment, "Because of the worship thing, faith really, right?"

"Good call kid, though for you it's more than that. A Djinn, Demon or any other reality bender, has a conduit inside of themselves. This can be filled to higher levels with worship or faith, but for you I don't yet see a reason to believe you have the conduit inside of you. But that just means a harem is more necessary, considering you will have an upper ceiling on what you can draw upon from within." Samael said, "Think about it like you're the cellphone, the harem is the battery source. You will have only so much inside.

"With more people to draw from, you'll have more to utilize." Samael raised a hand, "Now, to add onto that, I think that all of it going forward should be planned. You didn't have any urges to be an owner of another individual, to be responsible for them, and in under a day you've now gotten yourself two."

Mateo chuckled, "Mom suddenly threw herself at me and I said my first instinct. I'm sure if I go back on it now though that it will crush her. So I'll live with that. Chula I just claimed because... Well honestly I'd just gone through it with my mom I think. Honestly not sure there. Heat of the moment maybe?

"Everything stacked on itself until it seemed the most intelligent thing to do. Mom was on my thoughts, she wanted it too I can tell, Chula that is, she wants to be possessed too. I read it." Mateo seemed to be rationalizing to himself now, trying to ease something he wasn't sure he actually felt - any kind of guilt.

"Trust me kid, anyone you want will become like that. I saw the pheromones at play even if I wasn't certain. I have been since, considering that's also how Hunters would (and likely did) track you." Samael said than quickly continued on, "Its just that uplifting several people from their realities can be a draining thing, and something I learned from your mother's issues, is it's wrongness. It can be so vile to manipulate another's emotions or thoughts.

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers