A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hence it could be funny when pointed out that he followed his hard cock into the room. It tented his boxers and basketball shorts, straining to be freed.

He had plans for his cock though. To use it to get answers.

Spotting his mother as she worked on some paperwork, he paused at the bottom step. Sitting down, he spread his legs wide then fished out his cock. As he stroked it his eyes took in his mother's exquisite form.

Chula was the fat bottomed girl that mom's wanted for their sons. Jewel on the other hand had that body that famous folks would spend millions for and hers was natural.

"Mom." Mateo said calmly, knowing full well his humongous cock was on display as he stroked a bit.

Immediately she put her pen down and couldn't move her eyes away.

"Come here, mom." He said, gesturing to a point between his legs.

When she came nearer he could hear her thoughts shouting even though he wanted to ignore them. She wanted this badly. To be taken, commanded, but also loved and respected. Forced into positions, but how could it be force if she wanted it.

Between his legs she stood there looking down at his meat, swaying just a bit as she did.

"Suck my cock mom." This time the words rang with authority. Even if she weren't already his mentally, she would be now.

Dropping straight down she all but inhaled his cock until her nose touched his pubic hair. He helped a bit at that. No lie. Than again, that much at once was intense for both parties.

As she began bobbing up and down he snaked his fingers into her hair, then wrapped his hand in the rest until he had a firm grip. With said grip he began to hammer his cock into her mouth. Spit began to pool everywhere and she looked a mess, yet it would be a lie if someone said she didn't look like she was loving it.

"So mom, tell me about Djinn." He murmured. Immediately her eyes bolted wide open, and he smirked down at her as she took in his face, her shock apparent.