A Regency Ravishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, still rocking his hips, he let go of her wrists, and his fingers found her clit again.

Anna cried out as he began to rub gentle circles on it, but it was a weak thing; she was spent. Edwin mumbled encouragements against her hair; come for me, sweetness and it helps you catch if you do and that's my girl as, despite herself, once or twice she even bucked her hips against the unexpected feeling. It mixed with the ache and made everything inside her head feel thick and hazy, made it feel almost as if what was happening was good, and Anna had to focus to remember what he was trying to do to her. But it felt good. And then Edwin pushed his thumb against her clit, and there was a warm pleasure building beneath his finger, larger and larger, going up her stomach and down to where she was still wrapped tight around his cock, and despite it all Anna came, Edwin thrusting up inside her as she did. Anna moaned.

Edwin laughed.

When he finally pulled out of her his cock had gone fully soft. She held herself up against the wall, still panting, still exposed, and when she felt the sticky warmth of his seed begin to run a line out of her newly-opened entrance, Edwin trailed it up with his finger and pushed it back in. When his finger entered her she shuddered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. He caressed her thigh before he pulled his hand away.

"Home you go, now." His voice was gentle. Satisfied. The voice you use with a wife that you've made sure wouldn't misbehave again, Anna realized. "And don't you hurt our baby, now. When I come to ask for your hand, we'll make sure to try again if you haven't caught."

He pulled up her underwear before he left, almost tenderly, getting a gasp out of her, making sure no more of his seed would leave her, he pulled her dress back down to cover her. Even as she heard his footsteps grow distant she didn't straighten.

Anna didn't know how long he had been taking her for, or how long she stood there against the wall, trying to pull herself back together, but by the time she finally began to limp home, the sky was getting purple and people were coming back to their homes. The entire walk she felt his seed inside.

Four weeks later, while Edwin Davenport shook Mr. Buck's hand and her father smiled and called him son, Anna stood outside the door and wrapped her arms around her pregnant stomach, remembering how many children Edwin wanted and hoping for multiples instead of five pregnancies.

12