A Regency Seduction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phillip!" she said.

"Hmm?" He sounded sleepy and content.

"How could you just rut me like an animal, even when I said no?"

He kissed her nose, a smile warring with his frown. "I'll respect your ladylike sensibilities next time, shrew."

She pushed him off with great reluctance. "There will be no next time. You will turn the carriage around immediately and take me home."

The uncertainty she had been teeming with all this while finally reflected on his face. "Are you bloody daft?"

"There's no need for that language!" She huffed. "Just because we did-" and here she blushed again - "that together, does not mean we should marry. Why, we are practically strangers!"

His eyes narrowed dangerously. "And what happens if you are with child?"

She waved a hand airily. "Oh, then we will surely marry. But oh Phillip, have you not wanted to marry for love? And don't say you love me, because you could not stand me until an hour ago!"

"Why does every woman I propose to turn me down after telling me I don't love her?"

"What? To whom else have you proposed?"

"It's none of your business, you shrew."

"Just have the carriage turned around, you self-important turnip," she retorted, suddenly wanting to claw his eyes out for going around proposing to - and quite possibly seducing - other women.

"Except I cannot because of your hysterics earlier, can I?" His eyes had narrowed even further. "We are stuck until we reach the parish. And only then will we be able to go back."

Vivian forced herself to take a few deep breaths. "What are we to do now?"

"We," he said pointedly, "are going to do nothing. You will come up with some plausible explanation for your absence and I will read Byron in peace."

She snorted. "Is that why you brood so much? It doesn't suit you, you know?"

"What care I for your opinion?" He snapped.

"Well, fine!" she griped back.

For a second, they glared at each other.

And then he was upon her again, and she was moaning. This was going to be a very long carriage ride indeed.