A Reluctant Caning

Story Info
Mary is forced to cane her slaveboy by her mother.
1.3k words
4.42
16.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..which means it's doubly difficult now, especially with having two inexperienced slaves instead of Aaron. I'm also getting arthritic so I can't correct them like I used to do," Francine Sullivan sighed dramatically to her nineteen-year-old daughter as Mary tried to smile sympathetically... and failed.

"It's just for two weeks, Mom. Dad's gonna be home before you know it and Aaron is only going to be in the hospital for a month, right?" Mary reminded her mother as she ate her pasta. A bit bland, she noticed.

"Stupid mutt got so reckless climbing trees, I'm gonna have him chained to the tree and flogged raw!" Francine growled.

"Mother, he's in the hospital. Let him recover first before you start beating him senseless. You don't want the Slave Safety Guild after you again, do you?" The young college girl replied testily, pulling back her golden blonde hair.

Her mother gave her a bitter glare. "Please, those morons are soft. Slaves need a firm hand," she reminded her girl. Francine eyed her youngest, appraising her appearance. "I shouldn't have sent you to the Remington academy, they go poisoning your mind."

"Mother!" Mary signed exasperatedly.

"Well they do," Francine dug in. "Look at your clothes, jeans and tank tops that show all your tummy! I've raised an elegant young lady for eighteen years and the University unmade you in just eighteen months."

"Mom, it's comfy!" Mary was getting annoyed by her mother. Her dad has gone off for a business merger for a month and the family's old slave was hurt. Mary had decided to move in with her mother to have an extra pair of hands along with her personal slave. "Besides, I've seen you strip down to your bra when you are disciplining Ella and Rachel."

"Because I don't want my tops to get sweaty," Francine sniffled. "This outfit is unacceptable in public... unless you are going to tear your lazy slave's ass."

Mary sighed. She just continued to eat her pasta.

"This tastes like cardboard, by the way," Francine declared as she made a face. "It's your brat, isn't it?"

"You were the one who wanted Ella to work the gardens instead of the kitchen," Mary replied. "Mickey isn't that familiar in the kitchen. I usually make the meals in our apartment."

"Our apartment? Don't you mean your apartment?" Francine raised her brow. "We bought him for you so you'd have someone who would serve you. Paid a pretty penny for his ass too."

"Mom, Mickey's smart, he has other responsibilities instead of menial work..." Mary began but Francine just went ahead and rang her bell.

Mary watched as the handsome eighteen-year-old boy peeked out in his fancy suit. She had to admit Mickey looked cute in those dress pants and shirts. His curly black hair was a mess and his green eyes were rapidly moving between his mistress and her mother.

"Boy, have you not heard of the concept of seasoning and salt when it comes to food?" Francine growled at the lad.

"M-my apologies Ma'am. Ma-mistress Mary usually makes the food, I'm tasked with chopping the meat and vegetables and cleaning the dishes and the kitchen." He peered over to his beautiful mistress to back him up. The old matriarch was scary.

"He's good at cleaning mother, Ella should deal with cooking if-" Mary was cut off by her mother's hand.

"When was the last time your mistress disciplined you, boy?"

Mickey shivered at the question, turning his head to meet his mistress's gaze. Mary looked at her boy. "Two weeks ago."

"I asked you, boy. Not my daughter. When did Mary last discipline you?" Francine repeated, enunciating each syllable.

"When we left for college eight months ago," the boy mumbled.

Francine turned to her daughter. "Why did you lie?"

"I didn't lie! Mickey you stupid boy, you got spanked two weeks ago for making me miss the new episode of Felch!" Mary snapped at Mickey.

"Boy?" Francine looked over to Mickey, making eye contact.

"It was just six swats standing up," Mickey confessed.

"Uh-huh..." Francine stroked her chin. "Have all your punishments from your mistress been just six swats? Were it over her knee?"

"Twice over her knee," the boy explained. "But the rest...yes."

Mary gave her mother a seething stare. "I beat him when I have to."

"Boy," Francine knew he wouldn't lie to her. She had been there for his training, having the overseers peel his skin off over and over till absolute obedience was beaten into his flesh. "How many demerits by your estimate have you committed over the past eight months? Once a week?"

"...less than, Mistress. Once three weeks?" Mickey replied timidly.

"Once a week," Francine decided. "So all your demerits come to...hmm let's say thirty-nine offences?"

"Mother, you can't be serious!" Mary gasped. "Don't tell me you're gonna beat him thirty-nine times!"

"No, *you* are going to beat him thirty-nine times," Francine snapped her finger. "Bend over the dining table boy."

"Mother, no! I've already punished him!" Mary begged.

"You gave him two over-the-knee spankings, which means he has thirty-seven lashes of the scolding cane," Francine stood up and went to the cupboard nearby to pick up an oiled rattan cane as thick as her index finger.

Mary looked at her boy quivering as he bent over the table. "Why didn't you lie you moron?" She whispers quietly into his ear.

"She's..." Mickey shivered. He was too scared to speak. Francine bought the cane over to her girl.

"Well you earned this then," Mary frowned, grabbing the rod of correction and placing it on his cheek. "37 Mom? Can't I split this up over the week?"

"The caning is just the beginning, you will be taking him over your knee twice a day from now on," her mother informed her. "A slave is like a naughty brat. Without regular pain across their ass, they start to think it's acceptable to not have standards."

Mary sighed and laid the first lick. A heavy meaty crack filled the room like a gunshot and Mickey let out a pained scream.

"Pathetic, he can't even take his beating in silence." Her mother sneered.

Mary increased her strength, trying to concentrate the licks on his fleshy bits that had more cushion. She spaced the strokes and gave him half a minute to recover, which only made him feel each lash.

"Put your back into it girl," her mother scolded. "Unless you want me to switch for the bullwhip."

That got her to whip him harder. Mickey was now screaming in pain. By about twenty-eight, he was on the verge of passing out.

"Mother, this is enough," Mary begged. Francine just went to the desk and grabbed some smelling salts, heading over to revive her boy.

"He can take more, his skin won't break just yet. Nine more and you can take him to your room and do whatever it is that you do with him," her eyes twinkled.

Mary turned red in rage. So that's it. "You know? Fine." The next nine lashes were agonising for the boy who felt the rod bite into his welted, blistered rear with the full force of the college cheerleader. Francine revived him once more with the salt with two to go, her daughter quickly finishing off.

Francine softly rubbed his butt. "No blood, the treatments were effective," she praised.

"Can we go now?" Mary handed the cane over to her mother.

"Yes, you may. Remember that you will *spank* your brat from now on, not just caress his ass like a baby. He must learn to obey your authority."

.

Mickey came about in Mary's bedroom with his mistress hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry ma'am." He cried.

"Oh hush," Mary gently rubbed his back.Mickey pressed into her bosom and held tight. Mary didn't want a slave to take care of her. She wanted a boy who she could take care of.

"You can call me Mary again my love. You're safe once more."