A Reluctant Nudist... A Wooden Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly continued her sensual work. She relaxed a bit more and began to fondle his dangling testicles. They were well shaped too and in the heat they hung loose and low. She played with them expertly with her left hand as her right hand kept at her work of pleasuring his penis. He was moaning seductively as she rubbed it. The tip of his member was now leaking a large amount of clear, slippery liquid which she gathered with her fingers and put it onto his shaft. Her hand was now sliding up and down him, it was as if there was no friction.

"Lick his nipple, baby, put your tongue on it." I said. Kelly did this for me nearly everyday. I absolutely loved having my nipples licked when she would rub my cock. It drove me crazy and I figured he would love it too. She rose up off her knees, looked around again, and then tantalizingly stuck out her glorious tongue and licked all around his stately, naturally hairless nipple. It became more erect as she did this. She flicked it, bit it slightly, and then even sucked it into her mouth. Her stroking was becoming more fierce. His body was beginning to stiffen and he would occasionally stand on his tip toes as the sensations coursed through his body.

"Kiss me, Kelly!" I demanded.

She removed her mouth from his nipple and kissed me deeply as she tugged on him with her full and powerful grip. We kissed for at least a minute as she continued. He was on the verge of climax, his hands caressing her large hanging breasts. He pinched and twisted her nipples, one and then the other. She moaned into my mouth, our tongues frolicking together. I reached down between her naked legs, felt her fur, and then let my fingers move to her open labia. She was soaking wet. The juice from her pussy, like the pre-cum dripping from his cock, began to leak down her thigh. I flicked her little clit with my finger and her legs shook. She was flushed with arousal. The man then began to twitch, he moaned deeply and then said,

"I am going to cum!"

"I want you to cum in my mouth!" Kelly blurted.

This was a real rarity. She rarely took cum in her mouth from me. She would on occasion, but I had never heard her call this out. After she said it she quickly lowered herself in front of him again and put her mouth on the tip of his surging penis. As she did he cried out and began to buck. She held onto both cheeks of his ass and took his cock about halfway into her mouth as he exploded violently holding her hair with both hands as he did. His orgasm lasted for at least fifteen seconds, one pulse after the other all the while Kelly kept her lips clasped around the top half of his shaft. She swallowed and swallowed. When his final convulsion had dissipated he moved backward and his penis popped out of her mouth. As it did a small amount of the cum she wasn't able to swallow dripped out of the side of her mouth and down onto her succulent breast hitting her nipple like a bullseye.

I pulled Kelly to me. Her eyes were glazed and she had a demure smile on her face. I lowered my head down to her breast and licked the cum from her erect nipple. It tasted more sweet than salty. I then pulled her face to mine and we kissed passionately. She tongued my mouth and I could taste the now familiar sweetness of his cum on her tongue. Her mouth was extremely wet. She was somewhat winded.

At that point the man resumed his carving. His penis had relaxed though it did have a long strand of clear fluid dangling from it halfway to the sand. He didn't seem to notice. Kelly and I unlatched our mouths and looked at each other in dismay. We smiled at each other and then laughed. She rubbed the sand from her knees. I helped her straighten up, brushed her off and touched her shoulders. My cock was still hard from what I had just witnessed but, for some reason, this didn't seem like the time or the place to take care of it. We could get to it later. The man then spoke.

"What was your name, darling?"

"Kelly. I'm Kelly. And this is my husband Shaglus." She replied.

I don't think he cared what I was called.

"Kelly... You are quite a treat. I'd like to thank you for what you just did for me. A man could get accustomed to fine loving from such a beautiful specimen as yourself."

Kelly laughed and then spoke.

"Well it's not something we do everyday. It just kind of happened. I don't really know what to say, but there's no way to deny that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thank you!"

I can't say I was jealous but I did feel strange hearing the two of them converse like I wasn't there. It turned me on but also sent strange pangs of primal weirdness into my belly. I got our stuff together and grabbed Kelly by the hand to lead her away and back to the trail to our car. As I did this he spoke again.

"Before you go let me give you this. It's the piece I've been working on today. I want you to have it, a little memento of this day we shared. I'd be honored if you'd take it."

Kelly released my hand and turned back to walk towards him. As she approached he reached out and grabbed her hand pulling him towards her. He kissed her mouth and surprisingly she returned the kiss. I could see their tongues working together. I was shocked. I could see his cock begin to swell again. She backed away from him.

"Here's your gift." He said.

She reached her hand out and into it he put a perfect wood carved replica of his tan, long penis. The color was the same. The head was the same. The veins were the same. It was a masterpiece. She held it in her hand as she had held his cock and kind of chuckled.

"Take it home and sand it smooth. After that oil it well. You can use that anytime you remember our erotic little tryst. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Thank you again, Kelly. You are a special woman."

At that I took her hand and we walked away. Kelly looked back once only to see him beginning a new project, the replica of his magic wand in her hand. I pulled her along halfway intrigued and halfway in shock. We got to the little waterfall and rinsed. We put on our clothes, saying nothing and then she turned to me and said,

"Wait here, Shaglus. There's something I have to do."

I was nervous as to what that meant. Where was she going? Before I could say anything she grabbed the carved penis and walked down to the sea. I couldn't imagine what she was going to do with it. When she arrived at the shoreline she stretched her body reaching down to her toes and then back up again pushing her arms into the air, I could see the wooden cock in her hand. She then stretched backward pushing her now covered breasts out in front of her. When she came back to a standing position she turned sideways while raising her right arm and then proceeded to chuck the carved phallus as far as she could out into the sea. It was a great throw and I was impressed with her form. I didn't know she could throw like that. She then walked back to me, gathered her belongings and motioned me to the trail.

"What was all that about?" I said.

She looked at me lovingly, kissed me on the mouth and then replied,

"What the hell would I need that thing for when I got you? Let's get out of here and go back to the room. I want you to fuck me all night long!"

And so it was...

12