All Comments on 'A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 04'

by SteveP

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 14 years ago
Another interesting interlude

Well done for trying so hard to flesh out your characters.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful.

This is poignant, erotic and nostalgic and ever so sexy. My heart aches to think of those days when we are becoming aware of our sexuality and have no idea, and certainly no direction, in how to deal with it. Far from being the opposite of your first installment, this is essential to understanding the exquisite Helen and what drives her. I just love this chapter. This is a wonderful series. It's masterful backstory! I can't score it highly enough.

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

This origin story rings so true with my experience of a girlfriend’s confessions to me. She lived in a house next to a golf course. Alone in the house during the summer she would lay her couch perpendicular to a picture windows that opened to the adjacent golf tee. Wearing only a robe after her morning shower, over time she noticed her robe would fall open as she lay there reading. The fact that she might be exposing herself to the men as they congregated on tee intrigued and excited her. She became more careless about knotting the robe closed until she eventually let it fall open entirely exposing herself entirely as she watched the men prepare their shot. Her fantasy that they would notice her exposed body evolved into her masturbating to orgasm; going so far as to imagining the group of them entering the house to fuck her. Needless to she was very careless about walking nude in front of our open windows. A real revaluation about female sexuality for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous