A Reluctant Sex Instructor Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A teenage virgin's journey to becoming a sex instructor.
26k words
4.78
16.7k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KyleTaylee
KyleTaylee
160 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Reading the previous chapters is mandatory to understand the setting and characters.

SUMMARY: A teenage virgin was asked to have anal sex with his crush. But first, he needs to be comfortable living with hot girls prancing around naked and learn to enjoy regular sex. With enough practice, he became good at it. Until he eventually became known as a sex instructor in campus.

All characters are eighteen and above.

****

Chapter 3: The Threesome

****

"Denise was wondering if she could join us in bed," I heard Lisa say.

I looked up from my bed to see Lisa and Denise standing in the doorway. Both of them were wearing matching short t-shirts and black thongs. As though they had planned this.

A threesome? With two sexy girls?

In that instant, flashing mental images filled my mind. I imagined having both of them in bed and peeling their panties off their slim legs. Taking off their tops and having two sets of D breasts pressing against me. Running my hands over their naked bodies. Lisa's curvy body. Denise's model-like slender frame.

Shit.

I got aroused just by looking at the two skimpily-dressed girls. My mouth watered at the sight of them. I didn't even know it was possible to salivate looking at girls like that, as though they were food. I guessed having sex changed a person. Or maybe it's just me.

It had been five days since I lost my virginity to Lisa. After having sex for three consecutive days and then not having sex for the next two days, my mind was starting to go sex-crazy.

Now that I was more comfortable with physical contact, at least with Lisa, I was starting to crave sex. The moment when my cock entered a pussy for the first time. The moment when Lisa's pussy clenched on my cock when she had an orgasm. The moment when I lay on top of a naked back and come inside her.

My cock rose in anticipation of being inside two pussies. Sex was starting to become my drug. A marvel how quickly I got hooked on sex. It had taken me just three times.

----

After having sex with Lisa for the first time on Saturday, Lisa asked me to cuddle with her again on Sunday. As soon as I agreed, she got me to strip naked on the couch and wanted to have sex immediately.

I was still a little reluctant despite already having sex with Lisa the day before. Or rather, my mind was reluctant. With no more hangover and headache to stop me, my mind started getting anxious, thinking about getting naked and having sex with her. The thought of physical contact sent imaginary bugs up my skin.

But Lisa persisted.

She got naked and then dragged me into my room for sex. She told me to kneel down on the bed and close my eyes.

As I closed my eyes, I already knew what was going to happen. Some variation of what happened the day before. Though with me kneeling like this, I didn't know how Lisa was going to put my cock into her. Doggy style? Or maybe she would take me in her mouth. I had always wondered how my cock would feel in her tiny mouth. Those sexy, full lips around my cock. I haven't had that yet.

"Keep your eyes closed, Ken. I'm going to touch you. Try not to flinch."

As I stared into the back of my eyelids, I felt her holding my hands. I could smell her. Lavender, the smell of her favorite shampoo. I wondered why I didn't notice this scent the day before.

"I'm kneeling naked in front of you," I heard her whisper. "Can you visualize my naked body even with your eyes closed?"

I nodded. Visualization had never been a problem for me. It was both a blessing and a curse, though it tends to be more of the latter for me. The mental image of physical touch itself usually made me feel bugs literally crawling on my skin. Very literal. Their tiny legs moving all over my body, sending shivers down my spine. Vivid enough to make me shudder each time.

But now, it's a blessing as I visualize Lisa's naked body. Her tanned complexion. Her glorious, teardrop breasts. Her smooth, creamy legs. Her peachy butt.

"Remember the first time we fucked on the couch?" she whispered.

I nodded again.

The very first time was when we were spooning. But my favorite memory was when Lisa straddled me. Watching my own cock disappear and reappear into her bare sex. Like watching porn and masturbating. Except it was her tight pussy masturbating my cock.

"Remember when you lie on top of me and come into my pussy? My hot, wet pussy?"

I gave another nod. Having an orgasm inside a tight pussy was how I got hooked.

"Open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and saw Lisa lying below me on her back, pulling her knees to her breasts to reveal her hairless pussy.

With her legs spread open, it looked like a V-shape, an arrow. Telling me where the entrance was. 'This way in.'

Just when I thought sex with Lisa couldn't get any better, she was now presenting herself to me. Something about her being in this position unleashed an animalistic desire in me. She was mine for the taking. All mine.

Her plump lips were glistening. I thought it was the lube, but I could also smell her arousal this time. Another thing I failed to notice the first time we had sex. I also didn't notice the moment when she had released my hands.

My cock was also fully hard, standing at attention. Just a few inches above her waiting pussy. Waiting for me to enter.

"Fuck me, Ken."

Hearing my name was like typing a command on a computer. I leaned forward and pressed my cock on her lips. But as the mushroom head began to part her folds, my body suddenly froze.

I became acutely aware that Lisa and I were naked in my room. On my bed. My Lisa. My favorite person in the world. My biggest crush since high school. And now my cock was going to enter her.

"Ken? Just push in." I looked up at her face. She bit her lips. Her face was slightly flushed. Was this what arousal looked like?

"Please?" she pleaded. I stared into her green eyes. My favorite eyes in the whole universe. "I want you now."

Saying how much she wanted me seemed to have done the trick. I didn't want to disappoint her. I'd do anything for her. If she wanted me, I was going to give it to her.

I jerked my hips forward, savoring my cock entering her pussy again.

----

Kneeling between her open legs and watching my cock moving in and out of her was thrilling. Even more exhilarating was seeing how she was enjoying my cock inside her. Her moans were like encouragement, urging me in again and again.

"Ugh... ugh... ugh... ugh!"

I plunged into her wet snatch for what seemed like a long time. My legs were starting to feel the strain in that position. How do people fuck like this for hours? It was tiring. But I carried on, waiting in anticipation for the moment I started to feel her hip jerking and her pussy clenching, which would signal the arrival of her orgasm.

But it didn't come. As loudly as she was moaning, I couldn't get her off. I was starting to feel like a failure when she requested to change position.

Thankfully, she finally came when she was on top of me in cowgirl position. She straddled my hip as I lay on my back, riding me to her imaginary sunset that was her orgasm. The familiar tremor of her pussy as her orgasm erupted reminded me how much I liked having sex.

After she came, she leaned forward to kiss me while continuing to rock her hip back and forth. The thing about Lisa, I realized, was once she came once, the next few orgasms came easier and easier. She came again quickly on top of me as our tongue wrestled.

We changed position again. On her knees this time as she came twice more with me fucking her from behind. Then changed again to my favorite position to have an orgasm during sex, which I began to realize was also the only position I could ejaculate inside a pussy.

She lay flat on her stomach. I penetrated her on top before I came inside her. We rested for a while before going again in the same position, with both of us coming another time.

After coming the second time, as I lay on top of her catching my breath, I wondered how I could ever be reluctant to have sex with Lisa. I vowed never to reject Lisa whenever she wanted me, no matter how uncomfortable I felt at the moment.

After having sex with Lisa twice, Denise started to get very aggressive with wanting to have sex with me. She would wear nothing but panties and approach me at every opportunity. Each time pushing her beautiful breasts against my face. But I managed to hold her off. She still intimidated me too much.

Besides, I had Lisa. She was the only one I wanted. And she wanted me. It was enough.

But I came to realize she wasn't mine. She was Tony's. Even though I could have sex with her, kiss her, and writhe naked in bed with her, she was not my girlfriend. Never was, and never will be.

The first time the full realization hit me was on Monday night.

On Monday, with a full lesson schedule, I didn't have sex with Lisa until late at night. This time was shorter. It was just her on her knees where she came twice as I pounded into her from behind. Then I got on top of her as she lay flat on her front and came inside.

Immediately after I came, she skipped our usual post-sex cuddle and left my room. Half an hour later, I could hear her having sex with Tony. The sound of their lovemaking traveled to my room, haunting me like a ghost.

"Oh Tony... Tony... Tony..."

I thought I knew what I was getting myself into. But apparently, I didn't.

Each of Lisa's moans was like a stab to the chest. Over and over again. By the time they were done, my insides were raw and bloodied. As I lay on my bed and willed myself to sleep, I wondered if having sex with Lisa and finding out she didn't love me was worse than not having sex with her at all.

But by Tuesday morning, that thought disappeared. As long as I could be intimate with Lisa, I didn't care. The price to pay for enjoying her naked flesh against mine. I was willing to pay any price just to be with her in bed.

For the rest of the day, as I sat beside her in class, I kept stealing glances at her. Waiting for the moment when I could take off her clothes and touch her again. Seeing her in a blue bodycon dress that showed off her figure was exciting. I anticipated the moment when I could see her naked at home. Between lessons, I deliberately walked slightly behind her so I could admire how her mini dress flaunted her butt. I got aroused each time I thought of how her butt cheeks rippled when I pounded her from behind.

Even after having sex with Lisa three times, her attitude didn't change towards me. It was as though nothing had changed. As though we hadn't had sex. How could this be? How could people have sex and not be affectionate with each other after that? With my heart bursting with love, desire, and lust for her, all I wanted to do was declare my undying love for her over and over again.

But I bit my tongue. Maybe I needed to have sex with her a couple more times for her feelings towards me to change. Tony had years ahead of me. I needed to catch up.

As we walked back home after the lessons ended, I was almost giddy with excitement. To the moment where I could be inside her again. To hear her moans from my cock.

But that moment didn't come. Lisa and Tony had something planned that evening. Immediately after we returned to the house, she left with Tony to god knows where. An event they had planned to go to the week before. She was excited about it, but I hardly paid attention.

They came back late that night. I waited on my bed, half-trying to focus on my schoolwork. Half-waiting in anticipation for my door to open and for Lisa to walk into my room. Telling me she wanted to have sex with me again.

But that moment never came. Instead, I heard them fucking in Tony's room. My wounds reopened again. Worse this time, when I heard how Lisa had been waiting to have sex with Tony.

"Oh Tony, I've been thinking of your cock all day..."

Lisa never once told me how she had been thinking of my cock. I imagined Lisa screaming at the top of her lungs as Tony's monster cock entered her. The wall between Tony's room and mine shielded the sound for normal conversation. The noise only traveled clearly during sex. Maybe it was designed that way to torment me.

Denise was also there, her moans and dirty talk louder than Lisa's. Why can't I have Lisa while Tony had Denise? Tony had both of them for years. Why can't he grant me that tiny bit of happiness? Then I felt guilty thinking like that. Tony was willing to share his girlfriend with me.

As I listened to them having sex, I wondered how Tony felt whenever I fucked his girlfriend. He didn't seem to care. We never talked about it. And he wasn't angry or hostile towards me. If anything, there seemed to be a little pride in how I had grown. All these made me reluctant to hate Tony. I just couldn't do that. He was so kind, so generous, and so nice to me.

I hated myself for how much I hated Tony's guts.

When yesterday morning came, I was a walking dead, alive on the outside but rotting on the inside. As we walked to campus, I casually asked Lisa if she had anything planned for the rest of the day. My heart leaped when she said she didn't. We had a half day of school on Wednesday. Which meant I could finally have sex with her again.

Then white-hot rage grew inside me when she told me she was looking forward to date night with Tony. Something about going to see a musical. I had totally forgotten Wednesday night was their date night. They always disappeared immediately after school. Dressing all fancy with just the both of them. Sometimes they even booked a hotel suite because Tony could afford it.

On any other day, Tony would invite Denise and me along. Except for date nights. It was only reserved for Lisa and Tony. Which meant I would be spending the day alone again without Lisa.

I was at my lowest point on Wednesday. Somehow I had managed to go without sex for eighteen years, but the moment I experienced it, with Lisa no less, I couldn't manage to go without it for two days. I even started to contemplate having sex with Denise if she approached me again. I wanted sex. I needed it. The withdrawal hurt more and more with each passing minute. If I couldn't have sex with Lisa, maybe I could be with Denise. Denise's body was every boy's wet dream.

Thankfully, Denise wasn't home for the entire day as well. I couldn't do this to her. I couldn't substitute Denise for my Lisa. Even if she didn't mind me fantasizing about Lisa when my cock was inside her.

As I lay in bed alone, I wondered if Lisa didn't want to have sex with me anymore. Maybe I wasn't good enough. Maybe Lisa was starting to think that having sex with me was a mistake. Perhaps she thought I couldn't handle this whole casual sex thing. I hadn't even had a girlfriend before. How could I handle non-monogamous relationships?

I never liked having emotions. I didn't know how to deal with them. I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything else. It was like trying to swim up a waterfall but failing every time. Getting plummeted by the gushing water, pushing me below the surface. It was easier to just drown and die. I'd be contented to let the current sweep me under. A sweet relief to exhale my last breath as darkness took over. Except I couldn't die. It was like getting waterboarded over and over again. Stuck in a continuous loop of torment.

So I made a decision. The only way I could live in the same house and hear them having sex was if I stopped expecting to have sex with Lisa. Maybe having sex with her three times was enough. The highlights of my otherwise dull existence. The experience of having sex with my favorite girl, one of the hottest girls I've met in real life, was good enough. I shouldn't be greedy.

A guy like me shouldn't expect more. Because I didn't deserve more.

----

Seeing Lisa standing at the doorway beside Denise now, with her face showing every intention to be intimate with me again erased all negative thoughts from before.

Her sexy body was on display for me. Compared to Denise's slender frame, it only emphasized how curvy Lisa was.

It had only been three days since I last had sex with Lisa. Even most married couples had sex once or twice a week. But the last three days felt like three years. I wanted to feel Lisa's naked body against mine again.

If Lisa was finally going to have sex with me again, I didn't want to do it together with Denise. Threesome? Screw that. I wanted Lisa all to myself.

"Uh..." I looked at Denise and then back at Lisa, thinking the best way to say no to having Denise in bed with us.

"Maybe she can just watch us and then join us later?" Lisa said, giving me the smile I loved. Her strawberry-blonde hair seemed to glow in the afternoon sunlight.

"Or you can watch Lisa and I fuck each other first, then we can have a threesome." Denise smirked.

Somehow, hearing Denise's words seemed to have broken my resolve a little. The image of having two naked girls in bed was tempting. Maybe I should just accept it?

But even if I didn't mind having a threesome, I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.

Sure, A threesome was my fantasy. Like most guys. But in my fantasy, I was a confident, charismatic and cool guy. Not a wimp.

I looked at Denise's sexy form. Sexually, I was definitely attracted to her. In terms of my personal preference, if I was being objective, Denise was much hotter than Lisa. She could be a celebrity model. But personality-wise, I was still terrified of her. She always seemed to be like a tigress on the prowl for meat.

I'd love to have sex with Denise someday. It was the stuff of my fantasy. But I just wasn't comfortable being intimate with her just yet.

"I'm not sure if... I'm comfortable with that yet," I replied.

"You were not comfortable fucking Lisa before, but now you're enjoying it, right?" Denise said.

Lisa shot her an annoyed look. I didn't know why Lisa and Denise were best friends. The two of them were quite different. Except for their love for sex. Maybe that was the common interest.

"What?" Denise said, returning with an annoyed look of her own. "It's true."

"You don't have to put it like that." Lisa frowned.

"And how would you put it?" Denise challenged back.

Lisa ignored her. "Ken, we can just try it once? If you don't like it, we can stop."

"Of course he'll like it," Denise said. "My pussy has five-star rating."

"You're not helping," Lisa admonished her best friend again.

"Actually Lisa, let me talk to Ken alone," Denise suddenly said.

Lisa looked at Denise skeptically. "What are you trying to do?"

"Just talk to him. I'm not going to rape him," Denise said. "Yet."

"Just don't --"

"Don't worry Lisa, I won't scare him away. I can be a good girl if I want to."

Lisa rolled her eyes. Lisa looked at me, then she left the room.

----

"Ken, I have a proposition for you," as soon as Lisa left the room.

"Is this... about sex?" I asked skeptically.

"It's about Lisa."

"Lisa?" That got my attention. "What about her?"

"I can help you make her attracted to you. Maybe even fall in love with you."

My skepticism deepened. It was Denise. She was probably up to something.

But I was also intrigued.

"She already likes me," I replied, trying to make sure my voice didn't betray my feelings.

"But not in the way that you want right?" Denise said. "She treats you like a brother instead of a lover."

Ouch. I felt my arousal diminishing and the wounds reopening.

"She's with Tony," I managed to say.

"And they are fucking ME every night," Denise said. "They're not exclusive."

I knew they didn't exactly have sex every night. It was an exaggeration. But I could see her point.

"Just for argument's sake, how are you going to achieve that?"

"For argument's sake, why do you think Tony can get all the pussies he wants?"

KyleTaylee
KyleTaylee
160 Followers
123456...8