A Reluctant Virgin's Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

Lily was about to try and explain that it had to do with getting married like her mama said to do first. But that thought disappeared in a hot scalding gasp and one heartbeat.

Her gasp and inhale of air deep into her lungs announced that Mandy's tongue had found its mark. That tongue buried and worming itself around her clit kept the virgin's answer deep in her throat. Mandy smiled as Lily Anne moaned at the intrusion into her sex. Lily Anne's fingers were the only things that had ever been down there to play around in the dark. The daylight intrusion of a stranger's fingers pillaging her depths and a foraging tongue flicking her clit set her aflame over the newest of sensations despite the forced situation.

"So, the bitch, likes it too!" Mandy whispered into the now squishy oozing slit, and her fingers and tongue worked their magic. It was a second teaching lesson for Lily Anne -- a how-to demo of getting fingered and tongue fucked simultaneously. Lily Anne sucked in her bottom lip and closed her eyes to try and hide the truth.

"Are you paying attention, titty girl? It's like this when you're doing another woman Lily Anne. Feels good, huh, bitch?"

Yeah, Lily Anne began to like having her peach sucked, kissed, and ravished. Mandy found the hidden side of Miss Lily Anne White! It wasn't hard to do that. Every girl feels that tingle, playing with her pearl in the middle of the night. Just this time, it was much better! It always was when someone else delivered the delight. Lily Anne's legs tremored and shuddered, pinching and seizing Mandy's head between them. In one tight squeeze, Lily Anne came so, so damn hard.

_________________________

Roger's focus had shifted from paying attention to the road to turning and trying to see the action as Lily Anne's voice shrieked out. He chuckled loudly as Mandy sank her tongue deep down into Lily Anne's cunt as far as she could thrust it. Mandy licked and flicked that slick clit all about. The tummy tremors rippled through Lily's core, like Californy aftershocks, from a major San Francisco quake.

"Eyes on the road!" Mandy cackled as she felt the big rig drifting out of her lane.

"I got it!" Roger bitched back, "Must have been a good one!"

Mandy ignored him and focused again on Lily Anne as her body shook from her resolution.

"Enjoyed that, Miss Lily Anne White, didn't you?" Big-heavy-titted Mandy twittered while watching Lily Anne melt down into bliss.

Miss White's eyes opened to take in Mandy's gleeful look. Lily Anne's face flushed red, more profound than the rose shade on her heaving chest. It glowed with embarrassment, caused by lying spread-eagled in the luxury tractor trailer's lavish extended cab and being grazed upon by a master cunt-eater. Yes, she enjoyed that! But the embarrassment kept her from acknowledging it. She kept her lips shut.

"Suck a cock and make it feel like that, Missy, and you'll survive a Mother Trucker's lust for your body on the road to Californy!" she whispered, patting, and squeezing a tender, aroused titty still heaving on Lily Anne's rose-red flushed chest for good measure.

But like that, Mandy knew it wouldn't be enough to survive the open road travels. Lily Anne would have to do better to take on others like Roger. He liked getting sucked while driving. It was dangerous, but that was part of the thrill. The faster he came, the less likely an eighteen-wheeler would run off the road. So, Lily Anne had to know more than the basics: she'd have to learn to suck like a Hoover, talk like a harlot in heat, and have the stamina to do it again and again until the mother-fucker's cock couldn't crow anymore! If she pleased him, he'd likely keep her — not leave Lily Anne's lifeless body in the woods or on some lonely sideroad if she didn't put out.

Then, and only then, she might be able to run away to find a kinder mother trucker or a pathway home. As strange as it may seem, the odds are runaways like Lily would look for another trucker before looking for a 'Bear' along the roads. Their shame would take them in that direction. That seemed to be how Roger and his ilk found most of them when they infrequently escaped. Their recapture often leads to a trip to the woods or a lonely ditch on the backroads.

Mandy watched as Lily Anne tried to sit up after the onslaught against her cunt. She was exhausted from a fine resolution -- a great fucking cum, if she had to say so.

"Rest, baby. Don't try to get up too fast. If you pick that exhausting time to run, you ain't gonna make it. Getting fucked takes energy out of you, more than you think!

You've gotta pick a good time—like when he's in the can—you already need to know which guy you think will take you up as he's going out the door. Got to have that one lined up. Giving him the eye. Make him know you want to take him for a trip around the world, honey. Time is so damn short! And, honey, just know, if you don't make it, the guy you're running from is gonna take it out on your cunt. Then, maybe spear your flipside for good measure ... that'd be your ass, honey. Just saying. So, if you run, be damned sure you can outrun the pecker you're fleeing from!

Lily Anne lay spread-eagled on the extended cab's bed listening and soaking in Mandy's wisdom. It, for sure, was filled with knowledge on how to save her cunt.

That virgin face was filled with wonder in the brief calm before the storm. Lily Anne put her smeared glasses back on. Disheveled and naked as sin, she stared at Mandy's nakedness as she balanced on her knees and toes. An acceptance of her sharing her survival skills drew Lily Anne to appreciate Mandy just a little, maybe. She was glad she'd been fortunate enough to find the two mother truckers together, as opposed to just Roger, by himself. Indeed, she would have been in a ditch alongside the road because of her pitiful lack of survival skills at this point. She was so damn grateful she found Mandy!

'Maybe,' Lily Anne thought, 'Mandy would help keep Roger at bay until she got off in Atlanta! It wouldn't be too long. How far was Atlanta? Maybe, if she were good enough to keep Mandy pleased for a while, Roger would keep driving. It hadn't been so bad! Eating cunt and getting eaten in return had some appeal to it. Yeah, Mom would call it a sin. But it wasn't my choice. So, was it my sin then, Mama?'

Lily Anne impulsively acted on that thought -- about pleasing Mandy -- and decided to take off her glasses again. She smiled at Mandy, giving her the eye for practice. Then rolled and slipped under Mandy's spread legs. Tentatively, she licked at her bald-plump peach while searching for the pleasure button hiding within it. She heard Mandy's involuntary moan rise as her tongue touched and licked her mons again. Miss White felt it best to play up to Roger's wife, hoping for some reprieve. She took Mandy to heaven again at the tip of her tongue and thrust her fingers curved up to find that spot she had felt Mandy strumming inside her own slit. That G-Spot inside her, hoping to please Mandy longer anyway.

Mandy reveled in and relished Lily Anne's tongue. She loved her virgin's approach to soft-tender kissing and languishing licks. She made Mandy's cunt pulse and tremor with electrical-level jolts of pleasure. But Mandy knew that wasn't going to save Lily Anne from Roger. Her cunt and ass were safe, but Lily Anne didn't know that was because Roger didn't fuck virgins. She'd get to taste his dick, regardless of how well she pleased Mandy. Mandy smiled at that irony as she lay back and enjoyed a feminine newbie's attempts to please her. It was feeling very, very good for just her second time. She put so much effort into it!

"Fuck, yeah!" Mandy cried out as she came a second time. This was better than the first. Lily Anne wasn't even coerced. It was all voluntary. It was meant from the heart—or a need for survival. It didn't matter to Mandy. What counted was that she got off. Lying there, covered in perspiration and gasping, Mandy smiled at Lily Anne.

"You're getting better, honey. That was a good fuckn one!"

_________________________

Roger's dick was throbbing. He had it out now. With all the noise and slurping in the back, he couldn't help but play with himself. His hand squeezed down hard with anticipation. His patience had worn out with the cries of his sister's cummings. He decided it was his turn at bat. He picked a flat area on the Interstate and pulled over. Mandy felt it first and wondered what kept him so long. Lily Anne felt the big tractor rig slowing and sat up in alarm. She looked out the window and saw nothing but the forest—apprehension set in.

'Is this it? Is he throwing me out here? I wasn't good enough, then! No! Not naked, like this!' she wanted to scream out as tears, and panicky crying started. Her doe-eyes stared out the window and then back at Mandy. Her eyes were those fear-stricken pleading kinds, begging for help.

"It's okay, honey," Mandy cooed as she stroked Lily Anne's thigh and wrapped her arms around her waist to soothe her. The Missus smiled, knowing what was coming. "You'll be okay, sugar, don't worry, be happy."

The cab lurched under Roger's added weight, mounting the stairway. The door swung open to the outside. Roger was in before Lily could cry out. Mandy held Lily Anne's struggling body, as Roger locked the door, then she moved to the side to give Roger room. He didn't need much.

Satiated from two powerful resolutions, Mandy casually muttered, "Remember what I taught you!" The words came out as Lily Anne tried to escape Roger's grabbing hands. He was all over her: titties, ass, thighs, anything and anywhere she couldn't cover or hide.

"You're already out of your clothes, sweetheart, do what's next; get it over with; the quicker, the better," Mandy scolded her as the virgin struggled.

"Yeah! Like Mandy says, sugar. Suck me! the quicker, the better!" Roger laughed mockingly.

"Behave! Remember what I told you upfront," he barked as he swatted her shoulder. The sting was sharp and stunned Lily Anne into compliance. She stopped fighting, but the whimpering was in fully automatic mode.

Lily Anne realized, at this point, that it was useless to continue to struggle. Why fight it, she thought, 'He was only demanding to be sucked. It was almost like eating pussy! Mandy had said that before. So, protect my cunt, before he changes his mind and ... fucks me there instead.'

She visualized the event in motion. She knew that's what she had to do. 'Why fight over sucking dick and end up getting fucked instead?' she sobbed.

It was the 1865 Silver Dollar coin she imagined flipping up into the air. 'Heads, I suck his dick; tails, he fucks my ... cunt and maybe my ass too.'

'Shit! Gotta get his clothes off; before that coin lands and start sucking cock,' Lily Anne realized, given the wisdom Mandy had shared with her.

She set to work to unbuckle his belt. In the insanity, the buckle momentarily caught her attention. It was a large shiny silver plate-like inscribed buckle. It read 'FFA Championship Lamb' and in the middle stood an image of a proud-standing lamb -- headed to the slaughterhouse was Lily Anne's thought in that brief flash of recognition. She finally figured out the buckle and worked it open, then pulled down his chinos to his ankles along with his underwear. Her face was never this close to a man, especially not a naked man with a pulsing erection. It was springy, thick, and ... large. She guessed the purple head glistened with some coating like ... pussy juice. But she didn't have time to stop and explore it like she heard the girls talk about doing before they rode a cock. It was riding one she planned on avoiding. It was sucking cock to save her cunt that she had planned on doing. Mandy said to make him think you have the most incredible mouth in the south! With that thought, she opened wide and sucked him inside — like a Hoover. That's how Mandy said to do it.

Roger held still, savoring the first moments as her tongue slathered his glans. He breathed in deeply as she slid down further. God, he realized she was going for the root. She didn't stop until her lips pressed into the dark brown curly forest coving his dancing ball sack. She held there for a bit, bobbling up and down before she choked, sprang back off coughing, and choking as his dick hit her tonsils and gagged her. She was spitting up saliva, crying, and coughing all at the same fucking time.

"Good girl, Lily Anne. That's what I like, just like that ... deep throat, baby ... again." Roger was getting into this. It felt good not to have to fight over getting sucked. Mandy had done a good job and breaking the bitch in. He'd have to remember that later when it became her turn.

The virgin from Myrtle Beach had visions of ice cream licks and swirls. Lily Anne did her best to perform those moves around the pulsing knob. Roger's moans seemed to say she was doing it right. She redoubled her efforts despite the slightly acrid taste that seemed to flow initially. Onward, she sucked and slurped, getting a rhythm to her movements. She hoped this was good enough for Roger, sufficient to make him not want to take her cunt.

Mandy, meanwhile, was picking up her clothes while watching Lily Anne suck Roger. Mandy casually redressed. She'd get behind the big rig wheel and get underway again. Had to before some 'Bear' pulled up in a patrol car to investigate why they had stopped. That wouldn't do right about now. Besides, she'd seen this play out before, but most of them were not as pretty or as shapely as Lily Anne White. But the outcome was always the same. Well, almost; this one was getting off easy; she's still a virgin. Just a mouth fuckin' for her. Roger exercised all their holes for at least a couple of days for the others. This big mother-trucker rig was just built for that!

"An hour-and-a-half to Atlanta, Roger," Mandy languidly announced as she looked back at Lily Anne confronting reality as she stepped outside and relocked the door.

She'd taught her a bit or two about how to survive. She even gained a lot of compliance for Roger as well. Good thing for her. Sometimes Roger's temper got the better of him, and a bad girl got a busted lip. Mandy wasn't keen on cleaning up blood after Roger's temper tantrums. So, she was glad Lily Anne caved quickly.

There would be plenty of time for Lily Anne to practice. Her mouth would be sore, but she wouldn't feel it until she woke up later. Roger might, if she was good, let her suck him the first time. If not, he would fuck her mouth at least twice before stopping. Mandy had seen him slam the last 'traveler on a dime' down her throat for nearly forty minutes when she wouldn't comply. Nothing she could do about that if he decided to do it again. Lily Anne was down on her knees, looking for all the world like a girl loving it.

'Girls got practice doing it a lot and often,' Mandy pondered that old family saying. 'Lily Anne, girlie, hope you don't think sucking cock is all that's coming. Because Roger, well ...' she knew what he would do even after he came in her mouth the first time.

In the big rig's cab, Mandy pulled back onto Interstate 20. She listened to the sounds of Lily Anne's sucking cock and Roger's soft grunts becoming louder with increasing frequency. It seemed like he would let her suck him off for the first round; before showing her what face-fucking was all about for round two.

_________________________

Ravished by Roger

"A girl learns best by doing it and doing it often," Mandy's daddy used to tell her frequently.

Mandy was experienced aplenty and good at it. Her daddy taught her well. By the time she and Roger got out from under his wings, she'd had all her holes drilled nearly every day. She'd experienced it all: ropes, caning, even electrical prods ... not the mail-order girlie ones. At first, her daddy made Roger watch so he'd know how to do it. It didn't take long. Roger was on Mandy every time her daddy went to the still or down to town for supplies.

When the Revenuers blew up his still, he took Mandy to town with him. A few days hold up in a motel earned him enough money to get back into the business. Mandy learned how to make money from that experience; men liked gagged and bound girls -- they get off fucking them hard like that.

It took some time to plan her getaway and tame Roger when they ran off together. Roger needed her smarts; he wasn't good at that. It was how Mandy survived -- he needed her to do his heavy thinking. She'd have dumped him after they escaped, but then he was her brother.

It got somewhat quiet in the back. Mandy listened to Roger buttering up Lily Anne.

"Lily Anne, you did good, honey! That was a real hummer of a blowjob. If you hadn't said you had never done it before, I almost wouldn't have known you were new at sucking. See, sugar, that wasn't so bad, was it, now?" he coaxed, trying to get her to agree that sucking dick was just as good for her as it was for him.

Lily Anne wasn't sure how to reply. She hoped he might interpret an enthusiastic response as liking it as Mandy said to do rather than a survival response. But he sounded so friendly right now, having been sucked off. She silently nodded her head in acquiescence. And it wasn't anything that had hurt her like she was afraid sucking cock would. It was like what Mandy said about eating cunt, being like eating cock. Mandy had said some guys got mean if the girls got defiant. So, she kept her head down and kept her thoughts to herself about the abusive nature of it.

Instead, she said, "I didn't know ... it came shooting out like that. Mandy didn't say anything about ...."

"Well, it's not like it was going to hurt you or make you pregnant, Lily Anne! It's just a teaspoon full of ... sugar ... it makes the medicine go down! You've heard that, right? You just have to swallow a couple or three times!" Roger laughed at his joke.

'It wasn't like sugar,' she felt like saying, but she kept quiet; as she watched Roger's cock starting to rise again.

"Do ... do you want me to suck you again, Roger, honey?" she asked, remembering to use some of Mandy's education. Some 'sweet' talk to help Roger think she liked it.

"Nah, honey," he answered softly, taking his cock in his hand and stroking it several times. Lily Anne had never seen a guy do that before. She reached out, thinking Roger might like that, and took it for a test drive. She thought it was a gesture Roger would enjoy and make it seem like she wanted to. It felt soft, not stiff like before. Still, it was sticky and warm as she slowly stroked it several times. She watched the foreskin slip over and backed off the swollen knob.

"Just open your mouth, sweet thing, and I'll take it from here!" he grinned as he pushed her flat on her back and straddled her chest.

There was no time to think. He was on her as she gasped. She opened her lips wide, like an invitation, like the beak opening from a baby bird seeking food. She was expecting Roger to slip the phallic head of his cock back between her sweet lips for another sucking. She expected to close and suck on his glans as she did previously. It started that way. He tapped it upon her tongue; automatically, it closed to encase his shaft. Then slowly, in and out, he slid back and forth, letting her feel it gliding across her tongue. She moaned a bit as his girth took up most of the space inside her mouth. It felt different than when she sucked and rolled it with just her tongue. Now, her mouth formed a sleeve, a new cunt for his rod to stroke inside her.

Gently, he pushed in and backed out a bit at a time. In, until it gagged her a bit, and he backed off. Her eyes watered when he touched the back of her throat; she gagged a little. He eased back, allowing her some respite. The gag reflex caused her to swallow. The constriction of her mouth caused her tongue to clamp down along the shaft of his cock. In and out, again, he moved. Roger found her sweet spot, where the gag responded and massaged him with maximum effect. Roger was enjoying the exquisite feel of a newly-formed mouth-pussy.

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers