A Reluctant Virgin's Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using Roger's info, Lily Anne marked the roadmap with a yellow highlighter from Myrtle Beach to Atlanta via SC 576 toward I-20 west, some six hours of road time. She wrote the start time next to Myrtle Beach and began her odyssey and journal notes for a 'westward-ho' post-high school road trip. She and Mandy chatted about this until Roger came out of the restroom, or 'can' as both he and Mandy called it.

She figured that her adventure was off to a good start. It wasn't precisely west, but the couple assured her lots of connections in Atlanta were westbound, and that was all she was concerned about. Time was of the essence. She needed to 'get out of Dodge' before her parents found her missing and dragged her back home. This was the wildest and most disobedient action she'd ever taken in her entire life. She'd be grounded for a month or more, even after graduating.

__________

Riding to Atlanta on a Dime

"Wow! Roger, this is a really nice truck! It smells ... so new!" Lily Anne marveled as she managed the climb up and into the expansive tractor-trailer rig. She perched on the bench seat between Mandy and Roger. It looked like some aerospace commercial, so full of instruments and stuff.

"Got that damn straight up, honey! This here is an after-market Legacy Custom job! Set me and Mandy back about another 250K, but sure is nice on the long hauls," Roger's pride had built up a head of steam, and it showed in his glowing description of all the features of their brand-new long hauler.

Mandy chimed in, "Hey, Lily Anne, take a gander behind the curtain."

Craning her neck to her left, Lily Anne turned and rose a bit in the seat to get a better look at the back.

"Holy guacamole! There's a whole house back there!" she uttered in astonishment.

"Yes, sir, Bob! I got a kitchen, a bathroom, and a shower! I even got room for two to sleep...or roll around with Mandy! Her 'tatas' are kinda like those mouth-watering tatters ya got going on right there!" Roger giggled.

Lily Anne's twist and rising had put her breasts right level with, and just two inches away from, Roger's nose. He was in hog heaven, peering into the top of that slingshot that held those 'tatters.'

"Roger!" Mandy shushed his sassy mouth, "Mind your manners!"

She apologized to Lily Anne, "Sorry about his mouth, Lily Anne. He gets cooped up in here for so long that he forgets how to act in public. His mouth just shoots off about—just anything ... ain't got no social filters in that one's mouth, fer sure! But you do have nice tits for a young'un. Just how old are you anyways?"

Lily Anne was exuberant over the beginning of a long trip, her first ride in a big rig. She'd not fully registered the view she'd just given Roger but felt it was just his excitement at having someone new to talk to on the road to Atlanta, Georgia.

"It's okay, Mandy," she giggled, "I'm okay! I suppose you have to get used to some of that, heading out to Californy."

She pronounced it like Roger, trying to blend in a bit, then said, "My eighteenth birthday was in April, so I'm eighteen plus three months now. Feels like I'm going on twenty-one, though."

Lily Anne was facing Mandy as she answered her question. She didn't see the grin on Roger's face as he started to roll the big rig toward the exit. But she did see Mandy's face light up. It was brimming with excitement. If Lily Anne had to guess, why the big smile? Well, it would be having someone to talk to on the long-haul run, besides Roger and his infantile, sex-filled remarks, flying down the highway.

Roger's filter was still off as he flippantly chalked up another gaffe, "Guess going from eighteen to twenty-one, ya must've had some good old boys between these nice firm legs!"

He let the words slide out slowly in his southern drawl as his big paw ran alongside Lily Anne's outer thigh, then over the top, and down the center—between her legs to her knees again. He copped a feel as Lily Anne tensed in surprise, closing her eyes.

Mandy watched but feigned ignorance, continuing to ask, "So, Lily Anne, you never been in a big rig before, now?"

With a long exhale, Lily Anne responded, "Nope. This is my first—what did Roger call it? My first 'travel on a dime' experience, Mandy."

Her voice showed a bit of strain, but she didn't want to let Mandy know her husband just ran his paw up her leg and down the middle.

"It's going to be a nice six hours," Roger remarked to Mandy as she looked at him across Lily Anne's lithe, youthful frame. Roger had a look that Mandy could read a mile away.

Lily Anne's body was an actual athletic teenager's body, honed by hours of tennis practice for the school's team. She was good at tennis, and the intensive practice sessions showed in every muscle, sinew, and luscious 'tatters' that filled out her top, and those lovely rounded hips squeezed tight against those short shorts.

Roger kept an eye on the road and held his hand alongside Lily Anne's left leg, just enough to touch it. When she squirmed to move away, he moved and closed the gap. There was no way to 'get away.' Eventually, she couldn't hold the tension and just relaxed her leg. Roger's hand stayed, and her leg slid up over his fingers. He smiled at that. He was winning.

"So, Lily Anne, are you on an adventurous trip or just running away from your boyfriend?" Mandy chuckled, attempting to crack a bit of the ice Roger's wandering fingers had tossed into the conversation.

"I ... I don't have a boyfriend yet," Lily Anne replied. The words strained her voice a bit.

"So, like you ain't had a man yet?" Roger's unfiltered voice inquired.

That hit a personal note with Lily Anne. It wasn't any of his damn business if she 'had a man yet!' She wanted to hiss that out in his face. But she didn't know how to react to that question. It was so crude, and ... she'd just got in his new truck, accepting a ride 'on a dime.'

'What if he got pissed and put me out on the side of the road? It would be a long walk back to Love's Fuel Station. And besides, I'd be out here in the dark, on the expressway, and someone could pick me up ... and do what they do to 'runaway' girls in the middle of nowhere.'

She shuddered at that thought. At least here, she had Mandy to look to. Indeed, her being here, Roger would have to be well-behaved, somewhat. She'd gotten after him for running his mouth like that, first off.

__________

Mandy knew Roger was up to his usual attempt to break down a captive woman's resistance. It was the same with every stray he picked up along the highways. There were lots of them, most with the same situations: family problems, boyfriend problems, and sometimes law problems. Roger liked the latter the best — fewer problems for him when he was ready to let them get out of this sex-wagon big rig. Roger just had to have that customized Peterbilt boy toy. He could play all kinds of games back there as she drove for a few hours -- then they'd switch. Mandy had no problem with him picking up strays along the highways. She enjoyed playing with women, too, especially newbies. She just wasn't as rough as Roger, in any case. Still, she had her kinks.

Her brother could be downright mean, and often was, right before he set them free. Roger liked calling Mandy his Missus. It helped reel in the road fish he picked up. He found they'd let down their guard more quickly if they felt they were riding with a husband and wife. Few would climb into a sister and brother incestual-orgy wagon on the highways. Mandy only had one issue with Roger, only one major bug-a-boo. He wouldn't fuck virgins. Roger had a damned-warped mind about not doing one of them! He'd do their mouths, however. Roger was one damn-strange duck! Mandy had tried several times to help him get over that, but he wasn't having it. She finally gave up on his virgin hang-ups. He was what he was.

Role-playing was something Mandy was good at. It was a nice touch, pretending to be Roger's wife. Mandy got the job of trying to placate the victims; before they moved on to fresh fodder. She was good at that end of deriving sexual pleasures as well. She was the perfect foil. Good at gaining the road fish's confidence and setting the expectations, she'd sit back and watch Roger fuck'em. By the time Roger was satisfied, they would fall back into Mandy's hands, like soft putty, to be shaped in any way she wanted. Goddamn, how she liked that!

"So, honey, I'm sorry about Roger's mouth again. About askin' if you're a virgin was what he was trying to say. 'Cause, seeing how you are just on your way to California and doing it on 'a dime' with truckers probably, you need to know how to handle yourself -- self-protection, you know?"

"I hadn't thought about that, Mandy," Lily Anne answered, suddenly realizing what a predicament she might find herself in on the highways. That wasn't a coin toss item on her radar. When she, on the spur of the moment, decided to up and run off on her own.

"Well, you need to think about it, honey. If you are a virgin, it would matter how you go about getting yourself out of trouble. So ... are you, sweetie, a virgin?" Mandy continued to cajole an answer out of the sweet teenager, so near to trouble yet oblivious to reading the signs.

A dawning awareness crossed Lily Anne's brow. She didn't know how or what Mandy meant by, 'how to protect herself.' Wouldn't it be the same; if she was, or wasn't, a virgin? But, given that Mandy knew there was a difference, she deferred to Mandy's experience.

"Well, I guess I should learn about that, then. Yeah, I am a virgin, so how is that different from protecting myself; if I wasn't one?"

Mandy's little smirk appeared, watching Roger's face turn taciturn. Lily Anne's admission just flummoxed his foray into her pussy, her ass, and left just Lily Anne's sweet face for his pleasure. Damned shame. He was going to have to be satisfied with her pretty face. Mandy would make it up to him later after they ditched the bitch.

"Honey, if you weren't a virgin. You'd just lay yourself down like you wanted the trucker's dick like it was a candy cane. Make him think you needed him as he wanted you! It probably would be a rough fuck or two, but it would be quick. Give you a chance to slip out when he was through banging your pussy! Men can't keep it up forever, you know!" Mandy laughed, watching Lily Anne's face register the reality of life on the road with a bent-trucker fucker. Mandy saw the shock register in Lily Anne's eyes as they widened.

"Lily Anne, sugar, on the other hand, being a virgin—and if you want to protect that ... best to use your mouth. You just hope to get him satisfied that way. Gotta get to it quick before he focuses on getting his dick into your pussy, first. Because once that dickhead trucker starts thinking about sticking it in ya twat, you're too damn late! You got to make him believe you got the best mouth in the south, girl! Are you good at that, Lily Anne, sugar girl?"

Mandy was good at reading faces. The shocked look on the virgin teen's face was registering a ten on the Richter scale and twenty on the 'I-can't-believe-what-I'm-hearing' scale. Lily Anne hadn't answered her question. Her mind was fried, frightened, and it kept wishing she had stayed home. Hoping that the coin toss had been to go to community college -- still, she would be getting fucked, and her BFF would insist on that. But at least she would have a choice by whom and maybe how. Mandy said; that was now out the window when on the road with a mother trucker!

__________

"Hey, girl! I said, Are you good at eating cock? How about pussy, then? It's sort of close, nearly the same way! Had any of that experience, beautiful-lush-lipped-baby doll?"

"No," Lily Anne managed to mewl out a plaintiff response to Mandy's now grating voice.

"Then, sugar, you should start with the easiest one!" Mandy smiled, then ordered, "Crawl up and over into the back, baby, and let mama teach you about—sweet meat eating."

As if to add some encouragement, Roger grabbed Lily Anne by the neck and gave her a violent kiss on the lips before refocusing on the road.

"See, sugar," he growled, "if you don't start acting like you want to learn, I'm gonna have to teach you myself! Now, Mandy, there is gentler than me, so what's it gonna be, sugar?" Roger snickered; as he thrust his hand between Lily Anne's legs and rubbed her pussy roughly through her shorts. The experience hurt; it was forceful, yet he didn't even have a good position to squeeze her harder. The rough treatment helped to determine Lily Anne's decision.

Lily Anne didn't need her grandfather's 1865 Lucky Silver dollar. She'd made up her mind to crawl into the back and await her fate at the hands of Mandy. Both of them had said she was the gentler of the two.

'Oh, God! What did I get myself into?' Lily Anne's mind burned with doubts about how this would end. 'Is this just a lesson I'm learning to protect myself, or am I prey for what my daddy had warned would happen if I hit the road with strangers?'

Lily Anne looked into Mandy's eyes. They were wide-eyed, and she smiled like ... something out of a bad movie. Mandy's head crooked toward the back, motioning for her to get on with it.

Lily Anne read the look, and eased up in the seat, on her hands and knees, then reached for the top edge to pull herself over. Midway over, Mandy caught Lily Anne's shorts in her fingers and pulled them down. It drew a gasp out of Lily Anne and another when Roger's rough fingers obscenely speared her private parts. Her thighs crushed down on his fingers as he pushed his fingers into her cunt. She squealed in shock but couldn't move as Mandy held her legs, and Roger shoved his fingers tight up between her thighs. He laughed as her butt clenched in rebellion and only let go when the trailer began to swerve.

"See that, Mandy? She likes it already!" he crowed with delight as he straightened the big rig into the right lane again.

"Roger! Watch the damn road, or you'll flip us over you ... sweet horny asshole."

Mandy went back to yanking Lily Anne's shorts and panties down off her ankles and nudged her to move to the back. Then she scampered over the top and followed just as quickly, beginning to strip off her clothes. The bottoms went first.

Lily Anne was in tears when she rolled over the top and landed half-naked on the pillowtop bed.

"Girl, didn't I say that you gotta make the man think you want to eat his dick? Sugar, that's got to be before he's thinking about aiming for your pussy! He ain't gonna wait, sugar. This is your first lesson; you gotta get naked way before his dick gets out of his pants. Then you got to make him see you want to make love to his cock, with your mouth. He's gonna want to feel that you can rock his world! You have to make him think that before he thinks about planting his cock up your cunt, sugar. Or it's too damn late for your virgin pussy, Lily Anne. Got that?"

"Okay, ...."

"So, why have you still got those clothes on? Set those 'tatters' free sugar; let me see'em!"

With a plaintiff groan, Lily Anne's trembling fingers nervously worked her top buttons, pulled the blouse over her head, and rapidly removed her bra. She followed Mandy's directives, knowing she meant business. Mandy stood with her hands on her hips, smiling. Indeed, Roger was right. Lily Anne had very shapely pears, peaked with hard nubs the size of number two pencils. Lily Anne's hands didn't know which to cover up, her top hills or her bottom bush; in that shameful moment, standing before Mandy, she tried to do both - equally unsuccessfully.

"That's right, sugar gotta work fast. Yeah, really fast next time. Saving your virgin-hairy cunt, means acting fast. And, sugar, why are you just looking at my peach? Think of it as a nice long cock. You should have been down in it already! Make me feel like the queen of the Nile, baby. Get started!" Mandy berated Lily Anne. She was tearing down her defenses, scolding her for failing to meet expectations, and enjoying watching the tears running down her cheeks.

From plenty of experiences, Mandy knew that Lily Anne would be slow at this. All defenseless girls were in terror as she and Roger gleefully agitated their fears. Yet, the girls had to start learning somewhere. Between her thighs was as good a place as any to gain experience. No matter how badly their 'travelers on a dime' began, they would get better under her tutorage. As virgins go, Lily Anne fell toward the upper end -- not in skills. Instead, she was reluctant but tended toward obedience. Her upbringing made her that way, with a compunction toward honoring authority and being obedient. Probably, unintentionally, her parents groomed her to be a sheep. Mandy liked sheep; they were so docile and easy to sway. It was so easy ... to pull the wool over her eyes, just like getting her clothes pulled off to avoid worse treatment. What sheep would rationally believe stripping naked would lead to something good?

"On your knees, lambkins," she ordered, "that's the best position for tossing a salad, girl! Lick it, sugar, run your tongue up and down my slit, girl."

As Lily Anne hesitantly dropped to her knees and tentatively opened her mouth, Mandy seized a handful of golden blond hair and pulled her in. Her breathing became labored as Lily Anne squealed at the sudden face-to-face meeting with a hairless pussy. Lily Anne's nostrils drew in the cunty smell of a woman, hot and worked up. It was already slick, and Lily Anne added more fuel to the flames as her tongue pressed against Mandy's clit and flicked it up and down, following Mandy's directions to move faster and faster.

_________________________

Countdown to Atlanta

It was four-and-half hours to Atlanta; now—down Interstate 20. The clock was running. Mandy was getting her slit eaten, finally. It would be just a matter of minutes before she came. Then, when the first giant rush flushed through her, Mandy focused on ensuring Lily Anne understood that she had to be ten times this good to survive. Lily Anne was flushed and gasping from unaccustomed exertion. She'd done a decent job of tossing Mandy's salad but didn't know that.

"Shit, girl, that's the best you can do? You gotta get ten times better at it than that ... you need a lot of practice, big-titty baby," Mandy mewed as she flopped onto the bed. As Roger gleefully called it, she was weak from her orgasm and fucked-sloppy slobbered. But she wasn't going to let Lily Anne know that she made her cum so damn hard.

Mandy knew, from experience, that teaching required the stick, as well as the carrot, to move things along. It's necessary, like in the old story of the man riding his donkey to town. Mandy had the slick-faced donkey down between her legs and had just worked her hard. Now, it was time to dangle the carrot in from of her eyes. Taking Lily Anne by the shoulders, she rolled her over onto her back on the bed, pulled her legs akimbo, and settled her face in Lily's fuzzy-blond virgin forest. Mandy sought to discover the now-slick folds coated with lust. She moved from decimating Lily Anne's psyche to repaving her self-worth. She needed to grow a nice, long carrot of enticement to move Lily Anne to the next level.

"Oh! Lily Anne, yes, sweetie, you've got such a pretty peach under here, baby! I can't see why you haven't given it to some nice boy already. You'd have him crawling and begging for it day and night. Baby, you could use it to get anything you wanted, everything you wanted! What were you waiting for, sugar?"

Despite the fear, and the situation, she found herself in, and Lily Anne put that fear of being captive in the eighteen-wheeler on pause. Mandy was at the root of that. Lily Anne could not formulate an answer to why she was saving her peach -- why she'd not given it to some hunk yet.