A Replacement For The Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Mary'd luck held out. They moved Carol to the Madonna Rehab Center, where Mike was also rehabbing.

Using her charm, she found that Mike was out in the Center's west wing, in Room 286, recuperating from his accident.

She was acting as a spy in her own clock and dagger film. Mary waited till the place closed for the evening hiding in an empty patient's room.

When things finally settled for the evening. The staff gave out the final medications, and the patients settled in for the night. She slowly worked her way down the corridors toward her final objective, Mike Ford.

She started her covert operation "Save her marriage." Mary slowly snuck through the dark hallways toward the West Section of the building when she came upon the Nurse's station guarding that section.

At one of the monitors was a large black woman with enormous tits straining the buttons on her uniform. Next to her at the computer was a petite woman that appeared to be of Medetarainian descent, typing away on the computer.

Lowering down to her knees, Mary crawled past the station, keeping below the view of the Nurses. After passing past the station, she rose to her feet and quickly tip-toed toward her destination, room 286.

She paused and took a deep breath, and entered the darken room. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw a woman standing in front of her naked except in white stockings and a garter belt, with no panties and a white bra that seemed two sizes too small, leaning over to a bed hidden by a curtain. She could see the shadow of the man kissing her.

Mary saw the nurse shift her body and the showdow that showed through the curtain clearly showed she was going up and down on a man's shaft. The slurping-sucking sounds were barely audible. The man grunted and moaned. Then the slurping stopped.

She slowly started backing out of the room, rethinking her plan, and looking for her husband. It was apparent someone had given her bad intel.

Then she hears the lady say, "Goodnight, Mike. It's Maria's turn, and she will be with you tomorrow night. Then Yvonne the next night. Your cock worked wonders for me again tonight. Mary stood in shock as the Nurse stood up and put her uniform on.

The Nurse turned and froze for a second after noting a woman staring at her with her mouth open. She gave a smile and placed her finger over her lips. "Shhhh," indicating for mary to keep quiet.

She walked over and grabbed her arm, and whispered, "Follow me and keep quiet, or I'll have you thrown out."

Holding on to her arm, the Nurse escorted Mary past the other nurses to see them smirking at her.

....

The Nurse escorted Mary to the Nurse's Lounge. "Mary, please have a seat. "Would you like some coffee?" smiled the redhead.

Mary cocked her head, squinched her eyebrows in confusion, and replied, "No...no. No, thank you. How do you know who I am?"

Smiling, "Mary, all three nurses on this night shift know who you are.

"How?" Mary replied.

Chuckling, "Let me introduce myself first. I'm Debbie, and Yvonne was the large black Nurse, and Sarah was the skinny little Jewish woman you saw sitting at their stations. It's nice to meet the woman who turned Mike into a cuckold."

Mary closed her eyes, placed her fingers on her forehead, and lightly massaged it. Finally, she exhaled and replied, "This can't be happening."

Lowering her hands, Mary saw the Nurse giving her a sympathetic smile. Mary asked, "How do you know?"

"Yvonne heard Mike crying one night as she entered his room. She glanced around the door frame to see Mike staring and his phone. She could hear a woman screaming. But couldn't make out what was being said. Finally, Yvonne returned to the front station and told us about Mike crying.

"I gave Mike his nightly pain relaxer and waited till he fell asleep. Then, he crept back into his room and borrowed his phone.

"We were shocked at what we saw and especially what we heard you say about your husband."

Mary broke down sobbing again. "I didn't mean it the way it sounded. I was just trying to get him to come again. "

Debbie asked, "Was it true what you said about Mike not getting it up anymore?

Mary replied, "Sadly, yes. He used to get it up, and it would get soft before he could put it in. "

"Honey, the problem is not him. It is you," smiled Debbie.

Mary's eyes opened, and she started acting incredulously toward Debbie, "Me. How can you tell me that? For years when I smiled at him, he'd get hard."

Debbie was trying to keep Mary calm. "Don't be so defensive. The girls and I talked. Except for the cheating, we pretty much treated our deceased husbands the same way you have."

Mary sighed, "I know you don't know me from Adam. You got to believe when I tell you I'm devastated at my actions and very sorry I hurt him. He's by far the most incredible man I've ever known, husband, father, and lover.

"Once I started my treatments, I became frustrated with his inability to get a hard-on. I went nuts." Sobbing, " I never meant to hurt him. He was the only man I've ever loved.

Debbie chuckled, "He had no problem getting it hard. You had the trouble getting it hard.

Mary's eyes went wide open. With that reply. "What in the hell are you talking about? she asked.

I played with him and licked him. He couldn't get it up. He took the little blue pill, and nothing happened. And I mean nothing." explained Mary. "I was so frustrated I went crazy."

Debbie replied, "You do realize Viagra doesn't get him hard. That the wife's job? It just keeps him hard and increases his sensitivity.

Debbies explained, "Mary, my girls, and I discussed Mike's case, and we decided you have done nothing to your husband that half the married women have done to theirs.

"It used to be up to my husband to get my motor started properly for lovemaking. I wanted foreplay, romance, and lots of it. I pretty much expected my husband to do it for me. As years passed, I lost my beauty and my sex drive. But so did he.

"I didn't work harder at getting him going when I wanted sex. But I still expected him to perform like he always did, even as I lost much of my desire after menopause. I expected him to pick up the load and work harder at foreplay.

"He finally got where he needed as much foreplay as I did when he got older. I never consider the possibility of me needing to do more of the work. He eventually got where he would make a pass at me, and I kept turning him down. And he would give up.

"But when I did want it. I wanted it now, and he wasn't ready. So finally, I told him to get Viagra. It worked at first.

"But eventually, the effects faded. It never occurred to me I needed to step up my game to seduce him. Likewise, it never occurred to my friends or me that we might need to entice them slowly over the whole day, teasing and romancing them and building up to eventually physical foreplay and sex.

"Mike's 66 or 67-year-old man. And you expected him to act towards you as if he was still 30 years old. When I was young, I could look sideways at my husband, who would get a hard-on. It didn't require me to learn the skill of foreplay or how to seduce him over a long time."

"Bullshit, Debbie," seethed Mary. "You and your whore's are new to him, and he was just excited from the newness. He's gotten even with me now. You three are to cut this shit out, or I'll report you to the authorities and have you arrested. You'll be fired and lose your license."

Debbie kept smiling, "What are you talking about, Mary? You have no proof of anything happening. And Mike certainly isn't going to say anything. So I want you to listen carefully. We've worked too long and hard to get him hard. Pardon the pun just to give him up.

"You see, Mary, we do the night shift because we are all widowers, and it pays extra. That's our great advantage in getting away with this. No one's here to catch us.

"We decided to intervene and give him a little extra-loving care when we saw that video. That was when we decided we would all seduce him simultaneously.

"First, we discussed his impotence problem with the doctor. Then, we had his testosterone levels checked. We found out they were low. So we had a prescription written for him to increase that. As a side effect, he has expanded his muscle mass over his entire body.

Mary smiled, "Great, we can now fuck. We don't need you anymore."

Debbie chuckled at Mary. "Let me tell you how much effort it took to rebuild Mike's ego that you destroyed. He was a mess until we went to work on him.

"I was elected to give him his first sponge bath, And I did. I made sure his cock got a little extra care that morning. I spent over ten minutes lathering him and rinsing him off. And for my final act, I smiled and kissed him and his little man; he did get hardish that morning for the first time.

"Later that day, Yvonne removed her bra and went in to give him medicine. She reached across his body and fluffed his pillows. Her massive tits accidentally popped out right into Mike's face. Yvonne told us she lifted them to his face, and poor Mike reverted to his childhood and started sucking her chocolate nipples.

"Yvonne told us poor Mike almost suffocated from her melons. You should see that woman's lips; she moved down to Mike's lap and started sucking his dick after about three or four minutes. Then, Yvonne pulled away, smiled, and walked out of the room. She returned and told us she was looking forward to having her first white cock.

Then it was Sarah's turn. She didn't waste her time. She just walked into his room naked except for a garter belt and white stockings. They looked magnificent against her dark body.

Since she weighs around 95 lbs, Sarah was elected to get the first fuck. She spent 20 minutes sucking his dick and balls and teasing and licking his asshole. He was hard then. She boarded and slowly rocked back and forth until he exploded inside her.

Mary was sobbing from the pain that her jealousy caused. She now knew the pain that Mike felt.

Debbie dry chuckled, "Mary doesn't feel good, does it?"

Debbies continued," After my husband died, I would lay in bed at night and fantasize about things I wish I had done sexually with him. I talked with my girls. And they have all fantasized the way I have. So we decided to use your husband to fulfill our needs. And he will be the beneficiary of those dreams.

"He went soft right away on Sarah. And she couldn't get it back up. So the next night, I brought in some of my deceased husband's Viagra. Mike kept it hard for all three of us that night. But, you see, Mary Viagra does not get a husband hard. That's our job. It just keeps him hard. And we plan on doing that.

"Hell, we never had to do it before. We just expected our husband to do it for us. And that's what you did, Mary. You put little effort into it and got few results.

"Mike told us he figured you didn't want him anymore, so he quit trying. If you turn a man down enough, he quits."

"Ok, Debbie, I get your point. When he gets home, I'll make it up to him. And your girls won't be needed anymore."

Debbie looked Mary square in the eyes. "We are not given him up. Period."

Mary snarled back, "You will give him up, or I'll threaten to divorce him, and then I will."

Debbie broke out in laughter. "So you're going to divorce him. Go ahead and do it; I dare you. You won't do it, though. And do you want to know why?"

"No, But imagine you're going to fucking tell me," snarled Mary.

Debbie went back to trying to keep Mary calm. "First, there are more single women our age than men. Next, he has two valuable traits women desire when they get older: a heartbeat and a job.

"We also learned that you are about to get a very nice pension from the railroad. Guess what, Honey? He gets half of that. Just think. You will be paying him while he is fucking us."

Mary sat back in shock, "No fucking way, that's happening. I won't give him a damn dime of it."

Debbie shook her head, "Honey, this is a no-fault state. He will get half of it. But, hey, we were the ones that fought for equal rights, and we have them."

"Also, go look in the mirror, Mary. Your stomach sticks out further than your tits. Your ass is hanging off both sides of that chair. And bet if you could see your pussy, you've got an extra inch of fat around it. You don't have a damn thing to bargain with." Mary looked down and sighed when she took a good look at herself.

"Look at me, Mary. I was the same as you, but since I started fucking your husband, I've lost 15 pounds.

Mary started sobbing again and asked, "Are you going to take him away from me?"

Debbie chuckled and replied, "Hell no. I don't want a husband; I've buried one. I just need someone to come over several times a month and help me with my chores." Debbi emphasized chores by winking at Debbie.

"Nor the other women want a husband. But if you throw him out, he can rotate between us. Mike told us you own a small spread north of the city. He told us he didn't want to sell the property, but he would give you the house and buy a trailer near a small pond on the other side of the property.

"Mary, think long and hard about threatening him. He would be happy with a small place and a nice workshed to piddle around in. Men don't need all the trappings we women do. I would do what it took to keep him around if I was you. So you need to treat him better, so he'll stay."

"What do you mean?" asked Mary. "I treated my husband great up until I lost my damn mind. I've been going over and over it in my mind as to what to tell him. But to tell you the truth, I have no fucking clue how I will save my marriage."

Debbie smiled and took her hands." Good luck, Mary."

6 Weeks Later

"MOM!! We're here," yelled Kim. Mary came out of the kitchen to see Kim standing next to her husband.

Mike stood and supported his weight on his left side with a walking cane. Mary stood staring at her husband, wringing her hand in her apron. She wanted to run into his arms, telling him how sorry she was and telling him how much she loved him.

Almost whispering, "Hello, Mike, you look great," smiled Mary. I'm baking your favorite dinner. Fried chicken, Field peas, mashed potatoes with gravy, Were having sweet tea to drink, and Banana pudding with Vanilla wafers for dessert.

Mike grunted.

Mary smiled, "Kim, take your Dad to the Master bedroom. I've moved my stuff to the guest bedroom. He can have it. "

Mike started to shake his head no. "Mike," Mary said, "I've replaced the bed and redecorated the room. I realize I defiled your bedroom and bed," Mike grunted and headed upstairs.

Kim looked at her mother. "I'm going back out to the car to get Dad's bag. Then I'll take him upstairs and get him settled. Have you figured out how you will get Dad to forgive you?"

Mary sighed, "I've not." Kim's eyes grew wide. "Mary went on to explain. "I'm just trying to keep him from divorcing and throwing me out. But, Lord, he has every right to. How can any man forgive a woman that Cuckolded him with an 18-year-old?"

20 minutes later. Mike was sitting across the table eating, staring at his wife of over 40 years. He was trying not to blow up and go after her. Mary sat contrite, hoping Mike would acknowledge her presence.

Mary stood up and walked around the table toward Mike. Before she got to the last corner to face him, she dropped to her knees. Mike's wife shuffled towards him, stopping 3 feet short of her husband. She bowed her head and started sobbing.

"Mike," sobbed Mary, "I don't know what to do or if I can ever make it right. I messed up. For some reason, I never thought you'd find out. I don't know how I could not have thought this wouldn't hurt you and destroy our marriage.

"I'm" begging you to stay. I'll sleep in the other room and only talk to you when you speak to me. Please, please don't leave me."

Mike snarled as he spoke to Mary for the first time in months. "Get off your damn knees, Mary, and sit down. "There will be you and I, but no we. You through us away by fucking that little shit in my bed.

"First, I will no longer be at your beck and call. I'm no longer your janitor or a lackey for your friends. You don't know how often I fought off your best friend, John's mother, Marge. Yes, she tried to get me in her bed for the past month.

Half the time, all of these women, your so-called friends, didn't need shit done on their houses. They wanted to be done in their houses.

This is what's going to happen to us. First, you can keep fucking your paramour. Just keep him out of my bed."

Mary shook her head vigorously no. "Mike, I haven't seen him since that day. As God is my witness, I'll never do it again."

"That's funny, Mary, I remember God as a witness on our wedding day, and it didn't mean much to you."

Mary gasped but wasn't shocked at Mike's abuse of her, But she knew she deserved it. It was his anger that was directed at her that worried her. He had always been a kind man.

"Mary," chided Mike, "I don't give a shit if you do it or not." Mary started sobbing.

"Next, I'll schedule my repair work from now on. But, oh Lord, I have plenty of choirs lined up to keep me busy.

"Sundays are my day off to rest. I'll spend it visiting my Grandkids, going fishing or watching football. If something needs to be done around the house, you'll write it down, and I will get to it when I get to it.

"Also, I'll let you know if my chores might require an overnight stay. So you bring that boy here if you wish. But keep him out of my bed."

Mary sat shocked and ran upstairs crying.

....

Later that evening, Mary snuck into the bedroom. Sliding into the bed next to Mike, Mary put his arms around Mike and snuggled in for the night.

In a gruff voice, Mike asked, "Why are you in my bed?

"Mike, please let me stay. I am so sorry for what I did to us. Please don't be this way. You're so angry, and you're not that way. You have every right to be. But please don't let it turn you into a bitter old man. I love you because you were always such a nice, caring man. Don't ever change."

Mike sighed, trying to control his temper. "Mary, I recently read where the word nice comes from the Old French word nescius. It meant foolish, senseless, poor idiot, stupid, ignorant and unaware. And boy, didn't I meet that description to T.

"But no more, Mr.Nice Guy. My father was right. Treat a woman like a queen; she will eventually treat you like a slave. And you did, Mary.

"Well, it's not going to be that way anymore. Those women at Madonna's treated me like a king. They were so grateful for me. I can't remember the last time you were thankful for anything except showing me off to your friends.

"Good news, your best friend, our inlaw, called me and wants me to do some chores around the house this Saturday. She has been hitting on me for the last month. It makes me wonder if she knew what you were doing." Mary gasped. "Now that I'm available, I 'll take her up."

"I'll do you courtesy, and I don't want to embarrass the kids. So I will not be dating in public, but I will take her up on her offer."

Mary was sobbing. "I'll give you all the sex you want. I'll never refuse you."

Mike rolled over and looked into Mary's eyes. " Do you remember when you went through menopause, and you told me the sight of me naked and the thought of me touching you made you sick to your stomach?"

"I do," Mary replied. "And I've apologized a hundred times for it. But, you know, it was my hormones. They were driving me crazy."

"It's funny men get castrated by women for their hormones. We are evil because we are considered toxic. But men need to be sensitive to women's hormones so they aren't held accountable for their actions because of them.

"I've forgiven you, Mary. Because I now understand how you felt. I now know how a whore moans affect a person. It had the same effect on me. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about touching you."