A Replacement For The Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary continued, "Here is the password and account information. You now control it. If we still earn an average of 5%, we will bring home about four thousand months in passive income. If you divorce me, you can have all of it, and I'll keep my retirement."

"Now, one last thing. Come outside to the backyard with me. I want to show you something. Mary stood up and smiled at Mike, "I have a little surprise for you."

.....

Mike followed Mary around the back of the Barn. Mary quickly stopped, turned, and stopped Mike from going any further; Mary started acting giddy, "I know this is stupid. Please shut your eyes. I want to see the surprise on your face."

Mike closed his eyes and allowed Mary to lead him around the corner of the Barn. She stopped him; Mike, hold on. Don't peak. Ready?" Mary took her phone out and pointed toward Mike.

"Open your eyes," squealed Mary."

Mike open his eyes. A 2019 Red Silverado half-ton and a Sliver 2019 Crestliner 1750 Bass Hawk was sitting in front of him. Mike was shocked.

He turned to see Mary tearing up, "Mike, they're your's honey. You earned them."

"But Mary, we can't afford these." He half-heartedly argued.

"Oh yes, we can, baby. They're already paid for. They're not new, but both are 2019s. You taught me to buy used and not take the big depreciation."

"I got the truck from Griggs Chevrolet. Your friend Roscoe helped me pick it out. He said you'd love it. So if you are unhappy with it, bring it back, and he will trade it for a new 2022 or another used one. But they are short on new trucks right because of the chips.

"The boat I bought was from a man that bought it a couple of years ago. He said the happiest days of a man's life are when he buys a boat and the day he sells it. He said this was one of the top-rated bass fishing boats.

Mary dangled the keys in front of Mike. He grabbed them and hopped in the truck. He gripped the steering wheel, kneading it with his hands. Mike looked around the inside of the truck's cab like a kid in a toy store.

He adjusted the driver seat, reached over, and turned the key, and the truck growled as it came to life. He adjusted the review mirror. Then he remembered the boat attached to the back of the truck.

He hopped out of the truck, jumped up, and stood on the trailer tire to look into the boat.

Mary smiles at her husband's joy. "It has a 4-stroke Mercury, 115 HP Motor. So no mixing your fuel. It even has an automatic starter. So, you don't pull it to start it anymore." It has a little electric trolling motor, so you don't scare the fish."

Climbing over the port side, he quickly glanced around at all the bells and whistles. Mary giggled. "It has a depth and fish finder along with GPS and radio. It has live bait well, as well as a place to store the fish you catch alive. And over, there is a built-in cooler for cokes and beer.

Mike hopped down from the boat. Grabbed Mary and hugged her, giving her a quicked kiss on the lips. Then, grinning ear to ear and asked, "Do you want to go for a ride?

Mary's eyes almost popped out. "Sure, let me close up the house. Let's go to the Diary Chef and get a burger and a shake. Mary ran back out of the house to lock it up. Ran back out, hopped into the cab, the smiled at Mike. He gunned the motor and took off toward town.

Three weeks later

Mike was loading his fishing gear into his boat. Mary walked up and asked, "I would like to go with you. It's a nice day, and I would love to go to the lake. Besides, I could use a little sun."

Mike replied, "Sure you can, but I'll be out all day." But, smirking, there isn't a bathroom."

"Hey, I'm a farm girl," replied Mary. "I know how it works. Let me throw on my swimsuit and grab some suntan lotion. I was thinking, should I grab some snacks, and we can make a day of it? Can you grab some extra pop and beer? Oh yea, grab some water, too."

"I will," replied Mike. "Grab some cheese and hard meats. I would like some fruit. One thing more, I'm out of hand cleaner. Throw in some hand sanitizer; I am out."

Mike pulled up to his first cove and cast out his lure under fallen trees that jut out from the shore into the lake. A great spot for hiding fish.

"Oh my God," complained Mary, "What is that smell? It smells like dead fish."

Mike sarcastically replied, "Have you been swimming in the lake again?"

Mary gave a confused look. Then slapped Mike on the arm. "Real funny, Mike." Mike laughed.

"Mike, will you do me a favor?" asked Mary.

Mike sighed; he knew this was what was going to happen. So what do you want?"

"Would you mind rubbing the Panama Jack on my back? I'll get fried if I don't," ask Mary.

"Bring it over here," replied Mike.

Mary walked over and handed Mike the oil. Then, she turned around and dropped the straps to her suit so Mike had full access to her back down to the top of her ass.

"Alright, finished," said Mike.

Mary quickly turned to show Mike her exposed tits.

Mike panicked, "Mary, everyone can see."

So, "I bet they've seen tits before, and if they haven't, they wouldn't know what they were anyway. Now, do you want the little girls to get burned? Please." She smiled at him.

Mike looked around nervously as he spread the warm liquid over her hanging breast.

"Don't forget my stomach," Mary reminded him.

Mike finished. "All right, got it." Trying to hand the oil back.

"Oh, you missed some. Mary turned, dropped her suit to her feet, and stepped out of it

"Mary, you're naked," Mike commented in shock. "Put your suit back on," he ordered.

Mary giggled and replied. "I don't want my ass burnt. She bent over and spread her legs. Make sure you get plenty in a crack. We don't want that burnt either." Then, turning her head toward him, grinning, "You might want to use that later, she giggled.

Mike poured oil on the small of the back. He let it run down her crack to her brown bud. Mike kneaded and rubbed the oil into the crack of her ass.

"Mary, you've lost weight."

"Yep, I've lost about thirty pounds."

"You're looking good."

"Thanks. But the more weight I lose, the more wrinkles and sags appear," she sighed.

Mike moved his finger to her asshole and started slowly circling it. Mary began to rotate her hips and moaned. Finally, he slowly penetrated the wrinkled brown opening.

"Further, stick it in further, whined Mary. All the way."

Mike slowly inserted it up to his knuckle. Then, he thought, "God, she is tight." Mary's body shuddered from her first anal orgasm.

She slowly extracted herself from his long finger. She turned and leaned into Mike. She took his face in her hands, stood on her tiptoes, gave him a light kiss on his lips, and said, "Thank you." You'll have to use your pole for fishing in that hole later," she smirked

She took her towel and laid down on the floor with her legs spread so Mike had a clear shot of her VJJ.

Mike shook his head and went back to fishing. From the corner of his eyes, he watched Mary as she ran her hands down to her crotch. She separated the lips to expose her clit that protruded from its home.

She messaged it between her two index fingers. Then, Mike heard her ask, "Honey, are you ok? You're not casting anymore. Mike quickly reeled the line back in and recast it.

He could hear Mary moaning as she continued to self-medicate her sexual needs. Mike had moved around the boat, trying to ignore the whore pleasuring herself on his boat.

Nothing seemed to be biting. He turned to go back to the other side of his boat when he ran into Mary's face in his crotch. Mary looked up and smiled. Mike froze.

She lowered his zipper extracted his cock, and slowly swallowed it. Mary, what are you doing? Someone will see us." Looking around in panic.

Looking up at him with his member starting to swell her mouth, she replied, "wu hares."

She sucked on it till it swelled to full size. Then she pulled away and returned to her towel, lying face down. He could see her fingers snake down to her cunt. His finger slowly disappeared into the opening. Mary rocked back and forth as it moved in and out of her moist hole.

Mike thought it best he put his cock back in his pants. The thought of a sunburned cock was terrifying.

Mike had lost total control of the situation. He was mindlessly casting his lure out into the bushes.

He was awakened out of his trance when he heard Mary call out, "Will you please put some more oil on me,"

He turned to see Mary on her knees and her chest pressed to the floor. She placed her hand on both cheeks and spread them wide for easy access.

Mike moved over in a trance. He picked up the oil and slowly messaged it into her skin.

"Mike, don't forget the crack. Make sure it is thoroughly covered."

Mike thought to himself, "Oh, I will."

Mike dropped his pant to release his restrained cock from its lair. He liberally dribbled oil onto his man muscle, expecting to enter her virgin hole. He readied his cock for insertion. He placed the helmet at the entrance of her brown bud.

"Please, Mike, take my ass," Mary begged. "It's yours."

Mike heard "whoop, whoop" come from a passing boat heading toward the other end lake. "Tap the ass, old man," one of the young men yelled. He looked to see all the young men raising a beer in a toast to him. Mike just nodded back at them with a huge smile on his face.

Mike moved his attention back to Mary when he heard her yelling, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Mike," Mary pleaded.

Mike placed the head of his cock at the entrance, and Mary started moving backward to speed the process up."

Suddenly, Mike's fishing rod that he had inserted into the holder popped out and hit the floor. He turned to see the biggest bass he had ever seen breach the surface. Then, his real started being pulled into the lake.

Mary was begging Mike to fuck her in her ass. He went back and forth to his reel and Mary's ass.

He had a choice, "Ass or Bass." So what is a fisherman to do?"

Epilogue

A week later. Mike's cell phone rang. "Want do you need Mary?"

"Mike, where are you at?" Mary asked

"I just picked up my new rod and reel. I'm on my way home now."

"Good, hurry home, please. I am planning a get-together for your birthday. You know how the kids are."

"Be home in ten," Mike replied.

Mike walked into the house and yelled. "Mary, who do all the cars belong to?"

"In the living room, dear," Mary replied.

Mike walked into the living room and broke out into a sweat.

There sat Yvonne in nothing but her apron. Sarah was bound, kneeling on the floor with a ball gag in her mouth.

Debbie was dressed in her nurse outfit, with her tits hanging out.

Marge and Mary were standing next to each other in matching high heels, garter belts, thigh-high nylons, and half-push-up bras, exposing their nipples.

Mary leaned over and gave Marge a smoldering kiss. She turned to Mike. "Mike, I never told you; Marge and I were more than just roommates in college. If you get my meaning."

Mary then leaned over, took a bottle of blue pills off the table, and started shaking it back and forth.

"Happy birthday, Mike," all the women spoke simultaneously. Sarah grunted.

Mary spoke up. "I have talked to all the other ladies. I have scheduled the chores that need to be done. They all want to help make this birthday memorable for you."

Mike was scared. He looked up toward the heavens and said, "Lord help me. What have I done?"