A Revenge Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I batted my large eyes at him and continued to suck his dick until at last, he came in my mouth. His cum filled me and I swallowed it, then licked his head and zipped him up: "Umm scrumptious..." I hissed rising when he gave me the all clear.

I met Derek in the park with the take out boxes. We sat on a bench facing each other and I fed him while telling him about the cake and the plans and all the crap that goes with a wedding.

He talked about how much everyone in the office always tried to kiss his ass because he was such a hot shot. Both of us were full of shit. With one hand I continued to feed him and with the other I reached into his pants and jerked him off. People passed by but we continued, the take out boxes covered what I was doing. When he said he was about to cum I squeezed my hand so that he couldn't until it was clear than I bent over, took out his dick and jerked him off into my mouth. He sprayed like a hose, splashing my tongue and filling my mouth. My chin and neck got some spray as well but I was able to clean him off and tuck him in before the next person walked by. He laughed, "My cum is all over you're face!"

"I smiled, "Do I look good in it?"

"Oh baby you're hot in it."

We leaned in and kissed, He took himself off me with his tongue and gave it to me. "Mm delicious!" I said as we broke the kiss.

"I know baby, everything about me is hot." he said, "You better be on guard or some hot blond will come along and take me."

I laughed. Ass hole.

The day finally came. It was the bachelor's party. I had spent the last few days until then fucking some more of his co-workers and a boss who happened to know I was a transsexual. He liked to suck my dick after we fucked, but he was a dirty old man and I never got much pleasure from him. Then there was Carl who was an energetic fuck beast and clearly wore me out both times that we fucked. When he came it shot from my back all the way up into my hair and all over the place, like a horse! But he was nearly as much an ass hole as Derek was and the only real benefit in our fucking was that after it was all over he'd be the one to really grind it into Derek what a loser he'd been. "Is that you Josie?" Frankie called from the shower when I entered her flat. I put my purse down and came into the bathroom, "How was your day?" She asked.

"Fair... Good... Well." was my reply.

The water cut off and her long, slender, tanned arm reached out for a towel.

I gave her a large pink one. "I was considering all that you have been asking me to do Frankie, and I want you to know that I am going to let this thing with Derek go."

"Really?" Frankie slid the glass door the rest of the way open. She was toweling off her near perfectly manufactured, large, breasts. "That's wonderful Josie! It's the only way you're going to ever find peace and happiness."

"I already have those things... I think." I shifted in my tight fitting shorts and damp T-shirt. It was raining and just from the car to the building where we lived, I had gotten soaked and my hair was a mess. My natural breasts, small but firm, poked through the T, and my hair which was cut in an angle crop like Posh Spice, clung to the sides of my face.

Frankie smiled up at me, continuing to dry off before stepping from the shower. "So what will you do now then?"

"Though there's no money in revenge... it has been fun. But I still have this wedding thing tomorrow with Derek, only for amusement. I am not going to let it go all the way... I don't think."

Frankie was displeased and tossed the towel onto the counter. She pulled her robe from the wall and tied it off at her hip. When she walked her penis showed, dangling between her firm legs, an abrupt departure from her fine ass and womanly curves.

For my part, I was more a bean pole, though a slight ass was growing and nice curves had been developing, I was still what other girls at work playfully called, "A flat chested ho." Women could be so cruel, I mused.

"That is not what I mean by letting it go, and moving on. You don't quit smoking except on Tuesdays. You have to move on." Frankie readied a pot of tea.

"Well... am trying, Frankie. Isn't that good?"

She shrugged.

I hated to disappoint her, really I wanted to make her happy. More so than to make me happy. She had been so good to me. But there was nothing more to say.

We sat together, in silence, after I had showered and changed into my pajamas. "You are still going to be my bride's maid?"

Frankie sighed. "Marriage is serious Josie... it's not a joke!"

"I can't do this without you Frankie... I mean I could... But I wouldn't want to."

Frankie laughed, "You can be such an ass some times Josie!"

The gown was magnificent! It was all white, tight soft silk with a bodice that was closed with silver twists, very much in the fashion of a corset. My breasts were pushed up, amplified by the dresses form and my hips too, with the corset like midsection. The bottom, front was opened, parting like lips that rippled back over my butt in a long train of frilled silk waves. My crotch was covered first by a white silk thong, which left my package noticeably exposed but this was covered by a white mini skirt, barely covered. If one were lower to the ground, in front of me, you could see the small bump that remained of my manhood. To be sure no one did, I carried a lovely corsage as well. My heels were glass and eight inches, and over my head a wreath of white roses held the long white veil. My hair, I bleached blond as promised and my make up, was simple yet, exotic. Frankie had spent the better part of two hours getting me dressed and ready in the small back room of the chapel. Her friends and my friends from work, some from the bars, his family, friends and co-workers bosses' and subordinates all were there. It was a huge wedding, held in the Unitarian church just near the center of down town. "This is your last chance to step out girl." Frankie offered: "I can get the car running and you come out running."

"I might be running... still." I cautioned her.

Frankie wore a nice pink dress, moderate, but showing off her voluptuous breasts. She looked just like Selma, the Mexican actress. More pretty in fact. "Thank you." I said, "For sharing this day with me."

"I'd kiss you but I wouldn't want to fuck up my job, you're so pretty." she said.

her ass-hole bartender slash-pimp was giving me away in the ceremony. He knocked on the door: "For a jerk." I said to him when he entered, "I have to say you clean up well."

"Whatever." he tugged on Frankie's dress, "You're a hot little slut Frankie, keep the dress we can make money off this I bet."

"Ever the romantic." Frankie said about him when he left.

The ceremony commenced. The organ began and I entered the church. Everyone stood and turned to see me. I walked slowly, deliberately as practiced. My mini skirt tried to scoot up my thigh but I was able to keep it in place with my hands, holding the flowers carefully so. "Not yet." I told myself.

At the alter, Derek waited. If I didn't know him I would think he was a nice handsome Black man. But how many marriages was this for him? And how many other marriages other than my own had he ruined? Well no more, for sure. I told myself. not one more! The priest, or minister as the Unitarians called them began the service it was both symbolic and boring. If I didn't know what was going to happen I would have yawned, but I was a little too nervous. If I chickened out, than I would be married to Derek! If I did what I wanted to do I might not survive the day.

I considered my options. If I were to be married Derek. I could make his life a living hell every day, and get all the hot sex I wanted, if not from him than from his friends and co-workers. If I did what I had planned, then... this day would be ruined for him and perhaps his job, at least his pride... it was a tough choice.

"Do you Josie take this man, to be your lawful husband, to have to hold, to love to cherish for better or worse, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" the minister asked.

The church was silent.

Frankie held her breath.

Derek stared at me, his deep black eyes sparkling.

"I do." Goose bumps raked over my skin. I couldn't believe what I had done! How could I give up so quickly? So easily! Damn was I so weak. Did he work his dick so good into me that I had become another Black cock ho? Damnation I was pissed at myself. My skin flushed red. I didn't even hear when the minister talked about the rings and their binding purposes and all that crap. "The ring!" Frankie repeated handing me the gold band. I repeated the words: "With this ring I thee wed." and slipped it onto Derek's finger.

He took my hands in his and repeated the words at me and slipped on a rather nice gold ring with large diamond stones all around it, it fit into the engagement ring and they locked together as one, cleverly. Of course he knew all the tricks and all the words the son of a bitch was married like ten fucking times!

I was so pissed and disappointed with myself, that I had forgotten the flowers. I remembered handing them to Frankie when she handed me the ring, but I couldn't remember what was so important about them.

Derek's words were lost into the rushing blood of my ears. But the ministers words rang clear, "I present you as man and wife, Derek... kiss your bride."

Derek swept me into his arms and placed a big kiss on me, making me lean back as he held me there. My left are wrapped around him and I kissed him back. My right hand messaged his side. We kissed for a long moment. The church all applauding our love. My tongue searching out his, and his mine. My lips locked around his and his nibbling on mine. I remembered my skirt and tried to tug it down, but couldn't from that angle. He continued to kiss me. My dick getting stimulated thinking about how he was surely going to give me a thorough fucking that night. My blond hair must have really excited him. I felt his dick press next to mine as we embraced before the altar.

There before God. The thought made me so horny too. I couldn't believe it. Would I forget the whole revenge thing now? He was my husband. What was I supposed to do?

We broke from the embrace, the crowd still clapping. Then holding hands we turned to the crowd and invited them to the reception. But they stopped clapping. His mother feinted, his father too. Some stared, some pointed, some laughed, but most were pretty pissed.

Then I remembered the significance of the flowers.

"Frankie?"

"Yes?" She turned and: "Josie! You've got a hard on!"

"Where's the car?"

12