All Comments on 'A Reversal of Fortune'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirtysondirtyson4 months ago

This needs so much a part 2 with son breeding her!

rjb426874rjb4268744 months ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO THSI STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT INCEST BUT ALL YOU WROTE ABOUT WAS THE RAPE OF HIS MOTHER BY A FRIEND OF HER FATHER ?????

YOU NEVER TOLD THE STORY ABOUT THE MOTHER AND SON..................

ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THAT STORY OR WHAT?????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What the hell...why wasn't this story labeled part 1?

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Not an incest story. You need to FTDS before you submit it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is very seldom that I rate a story as a Five ( 5 ).

You write well and offer a female perspective that EVERY YOUNG MAN SHOULD READ !

So many young women get a wham bam forgot to say thank you introduction to sex.

This, is a recommended read.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

OKaaay! Minor tri-muff occurring here not only with a misdirected title and category miscorrelation but then with the story repeated - thinking this author must be having a bad day!

Still, the opening paragraph did begin with a potentially inferred incestuous scene that alas, never eventuated. But! We did, for reasons unknown, get a full exposé on his mother's unfortunate delving into unprotected sex.

Methinks, someone slipped out of the wrong side of their bed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Blah

mbdiablo62mbdiablo623 months ago

This is really a rape story, the guy should be put in jail. No means "NO"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES