A Reversal of Fortune Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother finds herself less sexual adroit than her son.
2.2k words
4.6
6.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
163 Followers

CHAPTER 3

THE FINAL EPISODE

All people in this story who engage in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen.

Parts 1 and 2 of the story set the stage for this denouement and should be read prior to reading this final chapter. The story is not the usual fare of the single mother controlling and dominating her young son, or the young son so taken by his desire for his mother that he smells her panties and uses them for masturbation.

This story highlights a son and mother who never saw incest in their future but ended up in an incestuous relationship, nonetheless.

I hope that you enjoy this take on a rather worn theme.

ooooooOooooooo

CHAPTER 3

THE FINAL EPISODE

Denise did not know with whom to discuss her feelings. As close as she was to Charlotte, she didn't want to share her sensual reaction to her son and certainly did not want her to know that she had masturbated to the thought of having sex with him, so she decided to ride this one through on her own.

On returning home one evening and preparing dinner, she decided to see if she could develop a plan of action. She laid out the problem and then how she wanted to go about addressing it.

The problem was that Justin appeared to be socially uncomfortable with women. He never brought any of his classmates around the house, he didn't seem to hang out with his fellow athletes, she rarely saw him with young girls, but yet she didn't think that he was gay.

She didn't think that because he had a huge hardon when she had hugged him, and he was paying attention to the scant dress that she sometimes wore to see if she could elicit a response from him.

What she didn't know was that the reason she didn't see young girls around him was because he preferred older mature women, most of whom were not as intimidated as the young girls were by big cocks.

He felt more comfortable with them as they never acted too overwrought by the size of his penis.

Denise did not know the reason that his fellow athletes didn't hang out with him, but it was because they preferred the young girls that he tried to avoid, so while he enjoyed the on the field camaraderie with them, he wasn't interested in chasing young tail.

She decided to continue her campaign of flashing him surreptitiously, gauging his response and if it was positive, see how much he knew about making love to a woman and if necessary, discussing with him the rudiments of treating a woman the way that a woman ought to be treated. Actually having sex with him was the furthest thing from her mind.

Every now and then as she prepared for bed, if he were sitting watching television, she would wear a sheer nightgown with a robe on over it. In the kitchen she would sometimes turn swiftly causing the robe to swirl open, displaying glimpses of her breasts and body. She kept an eye open to see if he were looking.

Quite often he was.

Other times, she would tip out of the bathroom acting as if she didn't know that he was sitting where he could see her exit and be wearing only a small towel that left her cleavage and bottom of her ass cheeks visible.

Sometimes she would hear him come home while she was in the shower and she would run naked to her bedroom knowing that he would possibly see her. She would later act shocked at his being home and apologize profusely.

Justin observed all these antics and was trying to devise a plan to see how far she would actually go and why she was doing this. The answer came a month later.

For Debbie, it was the worst time for it to happen. It was a time when she was extremely horny, and any stimulation lit her up like a dry tree in a hot forest.

Justin and the basketball team had an out of state tournament and he was gone for a week. She was home alone, missing him, wondering how he was taking her "accidental" exposures and to boot, extremely horny.

He returned home on Saturday evening at about 10:00 pm. She was already in bed preparing to use her toys to assuage her heat. She heard him enter the house and called out to him. He responded that he was going to take a shower and would be right in to say hello as soon as he was through.

She was wearing a short black negligee with nothing under it. The lights were turned down so that the room appeared dimly lit. When he entered the bedroom, she took one look at him and saw this powerfully built man with a towel around his waist and creamed. His hair was damp, and he had that clean, just scrubbed smell and look.

Forgetting what she was wearing, she jumped out of the bed and moved to hug him. She saw him pause and look down at her body. As she looked down, she realized that her dark areolas, turgid nipples, naked belly, thick thighs and landing strip were totally on display!

She gasped but before she could do anything, he swept her up in his arms and pulled her to his damp body.

Simultaneously they both said,

"I missed you so much!"

She kissed his cheeks and he reciprocated but he didn't stop there. He nuzzled her ears, kissed her neck and rubbed his lips along her jaw line.

She was so horny that she exploded!

Her arms locked around his neck and her lips blindly sought his. He found hers and for the first time she got really kissed.... kissed like Charlotte had taught him.

He squeezed her body to his and she moaned in his arms. Her lips opened and his tongue found its way inside. She didn't even think to resist.

She shared her tongue with him and for the next five minutes, he stood by the bed kissing her as his hands roved over her sides, her back, her belly and then finally her breasts. He found two very large and very hard nipples awaiting his touch and she gasped into his mouth as he toyed with them.

Her juices dripped down her thighs.

He picked her up in his arms knowing that her ass was bare, lay her down in the bed and climbed in beside her. She hugged him to her breast, trying to figure how she was going to educate him without embarrassing him, but to her surprise, he took over.

He never asked her for permission. It seemed like he sensed her need and handled her just as she wanted her man to do.

He pushed her negligee up exposing her breasts and began sucking her red-hot nipples. While he licked the right one, his finger teased the other, pulling gently. Later, he switched so that neither one of them would get sore. When he softly bit her neck, she cried out and started shaking as a furious orgasm lashed her body.

Surprisingly to her, he knew what to do. He just held her cooing to her until she simmered down. When she had calmed down somewhat, he eased his way down her body nuzzling her belly, fluttering his tongue into her innie navel, and kissing all along the grooves from her hips down to her groin.

Denise had long lost it and was now totally under Justin's control. All thoughts of just discussing with him ways of interacting with women, had long fled her mind!

He slipped his lips past her pulsing crevice as she whimpered,

"Nooo!!!"

She didn't want him to eat her pussy.

Ignoring her, he kissed the insides of her thighs, first the right one and then the left, finally positioning his body between her legs. He pressed them open and used both of his fore fingers to spread her labia. He rubbed his nose in her wetness and inhaled her fragrance.

She bucked with the sensation.

Before she could try to stop him, he licked the entire length of her split and she squealed. She kicked her legs wildly trying to escape but he held her tight, pushing the backs of her thighs hard enough to cause her ass to raise from the bed; he licked her again, but this time, he included her anus!

"Oh Jeezus!" she wailed.

Furiously he sucked the folds of her labia as her arms flailed around in the bed. He wet his fore and middle fingers by rubbing them in her flowing lava oozing from slippery tunnel and gently inserted them inside her. He searched until he hit that spot on the top of her vagina.

She growled.

He massaged it for a while and when he attacked her clitoris, she went ballistic! In the midst of her delirium, he withdrew his middle finger and pressed it gently against her anus, circling the orifice. She yelped but didn't resist. He kept stroking the ring with his finger until it suddenly spasmed and his finger slid into her ass.

She clamped her thighs around his head, her back arched and she grabbed the back of his skull, jamming his face deep into her fiery pit!

Denise rode his face as orgasm after orgasm roared through her like a freight train. It seemed as if every freight car represented an orgasm and she felt that she was coming for hours, while in fact it was only about five minutes.

"Oh God, Oh God, no more, no more," she rasped.

He extracted his finger from her bottom, climbed up her body and lay beside her hugging her as she quaked and quivered. As her heart rate began to slow down, he rolled on top of her and gently sank his big thick cock to the bottom of her pussy.

She was so wet and her pussy so relaxed that she opened up easily.

He had learned that when a woman had cum hard and was semi-comatose it was a good time to put his huge cock in, because she was not as apprehensive as she normally would be and as a result would be easier to penetrate.

He found that to be true for Denise.

Once he was fully seated, he supported his weight on his forearms and gently kissed her face as he pressed his big cock hard into her depths awaiting her insides to relax and welcome him.

When she fully recovered, she realized that his cock was now fully embedded inside her. She didn't know exactly how big he was, but she was aware that what he had in her was bigger than anything that she had taken so far. It felt huge! There was pressure but no pain.

She lay underneath him, legs locked around his waist, arms locked around his neck feeling the tension in her fuck canal slowly ease as she opened up for him.

He remained still, raining little kisses on her eyelids, cheeks, nose and lips.

After a while she whispered,

"Fuck me baby, fuck me! But be gentle!"

Knowing how big he was, he slowly began to move within her. Little by little she loosened. His strokes became longer, his thrusts became harder and his tempo began to increase.

He realized that her ass was lifting to greet him as he drove down into her pussy. She gasped and moaned and shuddered.

Suddenly her voice growled,

"Harder, HARDER!!!"

He then began to really fuck her, and she met every powerful downstroke with a welcoming upstroke. They established a synchronous rhythm that lasted for about ten minutes.

"Shiitttt, I'm cu-cuucmmimmg again, fuck this pussy, baby!" she yelled.

"I'm cumming too," Justin gasped.

She felt his cock expand until it felt as if it were all the way up to her navel. When she felt that she couldn't take another stroke, his cock convulsed and erupted spurting scalding cum into her innards. She did not know how many times he spurted because she had left the earth and was in cosmic overdrive, tumbling her way in outer space!

When she came to, she felt him beginning to withdraw from inside her,

"Pplleaassee...!!" She moaned, "Leave it in some more, let me enjoy this feeling."

He lay on top of her, still supporting the majority of his weight on his forearms. She mewled, painting kisses on his face, his chest and his lips.

Finally, he pulled out with a squelching sound as his cock fought its way out of her still sucking hole. Cum drained from her yawning aperture to seep through the cleft of her ass and wet the bed.

She lay quietly in his arms as their breathing came back to normal.

"Where did you learn to love a woman like that?" she asked.

"Here and there," he chuckled.

"And here am I thinking that I have to show you how to take good care of a woman and you are showing me things that I don't even know."

"Well, I guess that you can call that a reversal of fortune," he said.

She laughed, "I guess it was your reversal and my fortune!"

THE END

coollvr1
coollvr1
163 Followers