All Comments on 'A Rich Slut On Hooker Alley'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really weak

This story is so bad that a comment is not justified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot..

i liked it ...

it was hot...

written in the true sense of being non-consent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Fantasy

Don't know what the first first writer'as comment was on about I thought it was a fucking hot story and the situation was extremely kinky, like most of your stories. Can't wait for the follow up.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Great hot story. My young(38) gf loved it. Her only complaint was that it was too short. She would have liked several more whoring adventures with groups of young lads. Her favourite fantasy as she teachs high school.

look forweard to the next chapter. She would love to act it out in the meat packing district if it wasn't for ais and sids. She hates rubbers. I keep suggesting she do it at a Boy Scout camp in New Jersey.. The risks would be minimal and I would buy a digital video camera. The other place would be a plosh church camp on Long Island. Either way she would have to let them go crazy with cameras and charge them for her thee holes. Shes too slim for Playboy or Penthouse but hot. I bet she would make more than a few bucks and be all over the net.

Maybe wehave given you a few story ideas.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Yes, please !! I want to see RACHEL BECOMES A VIDEO CUM-BUCKET immediately !!

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years ago
Anon comments

If you are going to trash an author, at least have the decency to identify yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sometimes

My name is Rachel and sometimes I really wanna go back to doing this sort of thing if only for one night

lancewmlancewmover 3 years ago
I liked it & weak to trash to author if you don't.

What's the point of trashing the author. Make you feel superior? He is out here writing stories. Are you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous