A Rigorous Job Interview - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on into exam room three and Dr. Jameson will be with you shortly," she said. He followed her direction and waited a few minutes until he heard a knock on the door. The door opened and the smiling face of Dr. Jameson appeared.

"Good morning, Mr. Corliss, how are we today?" he asked as he walked to the desk with his laptop and a thick file.

"Doing as well as can be expected," Eben said.

"I understand you're having some ED issues, is that right?" the doctor asked. Eben nodded his head and filled the doctor in. When he was finished, the doctor consulted his chart.

"You say this has been going on your whole life?"

"Yes, doctor, it has."

"And you've tried all the standard remedies -- Viagra, and so forth?"

"I have, but nothing seems to work," Eben told him.

"Well, there are a lot of things that can cause this to happen -- diabetes, and so on. I looked through your chart, but I don't see that as being an issue with you. We just did a physical about eight months ago, and I didn't see anything to indicate an elevated glucose level. I see here that your prostrate looked to be of normal size. When was the last time you spoke to a doctor about this?"

"A bit more than five years ago," Eben said. Just then, there was a knock on the door and a nurse handed Dr. Jameson a sheet of paper. He thanked her, then sat down to consult the paper. When he finished, he looked at Eben.

"Well, this is the result of your blood work. All of your levels seem to be in the normal range. I think maybe you should see a specialist about this, Eben. Why don't you let me see if I can get you in to see someone. Would that be okay?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Eben said. The doctor picked up his phone and made a call.

"George, Bill Jameson here," the doctor said. Eben only heard one side of the conversation. "Listen, I have a patient here who might be a candidate for that treatment you were telling me about here a while ago. Think you can get him in sometime soon?"

A few moments later, he spoke again. "Today? Really? 11:30? Let me ask." He covered the phone and spoke to Eben. "Think you can go see a specialist today at 11:30?" Eben nodded his head. "Yeah, he can be there. Thanks, George, I owe you one. Yeah, right, golf course, next Saturday. See you then. Thanks." He hung up the phone and wrote an address on a card before handing it to Eben.

"Dr. Marshall said he had a cancellation, and he can see you at 11:30," Bill said. "His address is on that card. He's a good friend and he happens to specialize in issues like yours. If anyone can get you fixed up, he can."

"Thanks, Doc," Eben said, feeling hopeful for the first time in a long time. He paid for his office visit, grabbed a quick bite to eat at a fast food place, then went to see Dr. Marshall. When he got there, he went through all the usual rigmarole -- insurance forms, privacy forms, that sort of thing. Finally, he was called back and followed a nurse to an exam room.

A few minutes later, a tall, well-built middle-aged man in a white smock came into the room and sat down at the desk. He consulted his notes before turning to Eben.

"Mr. Corliss?" he asked, extending his hand. "I'm Dr. Marshall. Good to meet you." Eben shook the man's hand.

"Please, call me Eben."

"Very well. What can we do for you today, Eben? I got the impression from Dr. Jameson that you're having some erectile issues, is that right?"

"Yes, it is, doctor," Eben said. He gave George the same run-down he had given Bill earlier. George listened intently, taking notes as Eben spoke. When Eben finished, George thought for a few moments before speaking.

"And you say you've dealt with this your whole life?" he asked.

"Yes," Eben said.

"And just to confirm, you've spoken with other doctors in the past, and nothing they've tried has helped. Is that right?"

"That's correct, doctor," Eben said.

"From what you told me, you rejected surgery for implants or pumps, is that right?"

"Yes, that's right," Eben said.

"I can't say that I blame you," the doctor said with a laugh. "You'll be pleased to know that we've made a lot of progress in this area over the last few years. I personally prefer to exhaust non-invasive measures first. What I'm going to do is run a series of tests. I want to first get some blood from you, and while that's being processed, run another exam. Is that alright?"

"Sure," Eben said.

"Good. What we'll do is something called a penile doppler ultrasound to give us an indication of the blood vessels in your penis and help us understand what kind of a problem you're having. It's completely non-invasive, but we will give you a small shot to help relax the muscles in your penis and dilate the arteries there. That will increase the blood flow in your penis and should cause an erection. We'll use a small ultrasound probe and measure the blood flow in the penile artery on both sides of your penis," he said.

"The only real discomfort might be the shot itself. You'll probably feel something like an insect bite, but that should go away. It's also possible the erection may last for more than four hours. If it does, let us know right away and we can give something to counter that. Any questions?"

"None so far, doc," Eben said.

"Good," George said. "Let's get the nurse in here and we'll take some blood." He poked his head out the door and a nurse came by with a tray. As she drew blood, George quickly arranged for a technician to come into the room with another tray full of electronic equipment.

"Alright, Mr. Corliss, I'd like you to get undressed and put this gown on, please," the attractive technician said, handing him a gown. "I'll step outside while you do. When you're ready, go ahead and lay down and I'll be back in a few minutes."

He did as she asked and laid down on the exam table, feeling quite exposed and a bit embarrassed. A few minutes later, she returned. She smiled as she looked at him. He could tell she was checking out his equipment, but was too professional to make any comment about it.

"Now just relax, Mr. Corliss," she said. "I'm going to give you a shot. It won't hurt, but you may feel something like an insect bite. And please don't feel embarrassed. You haven't got anything we haven't seen before." He chuckled at that.

She donned her gloves and prepared the needle, which was quite small and thin. She took his flaccid cock in one gloved hand and gave him the jab. He hardly noticed it, but found they were correct -- it felt a lot like a bug bite and he had to fight the urge to scratch.

Then they sat and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Eben felt himself starting to get hard, and eventually he got as hard as he normally did. The technician looked at George.

"Should we give him another shot?" she asked. George examined Eben's penis for a bit, then shook his head.

"No, we'll give it another minute or so," he said. "If it doesn't get any more erect, we'll try to work with what we have."

"This is about as hard as it's gonna get," Eben said, embarrassed. George nodded his head in understanding, then began his examination. A few minutes later, he picked up the phone in the exam room and dialed an extension.

"John, this is George in Exam 3. Can you step in here for a few minutes, please? Great. Thanks." He ended the call and continued his exam. A few minutes later, another doctor came into the room. The two doctors spoke in quiet, hushed tones as they looked at the dual monitors. Eben was unable to make out what they were saying.

Finally, George quietly issued directions to the technician and the nurse. After conferring with John a bit more, he nodded his head and John left the room. George turned to Eben before speaking.

"Well, Eben, I do have a bit of good news for you," he said, swiveling the monitors so Eben could see them. "I believe we've found the source of your problem." George pointed to an image on the right-hand monitor. "This is what I would expect to see in a man of your age. This," he said, pointing to the left-hand monitor, "is you."

Eben could immediately see the difference. George continued his explanation.

"The problem is one of blood flow," he said. "Simply put, your penis is not getting the blood it needs to do the job. In fact, your penis is barely getting enough blood flow to remain viable. Tell me, have you ever experienced any pain at the base of your penis?"

"A few times, but I never gave it any thought," Eben said. George nodded his head and pointed at something on the monitor.

"I believe this is the problem," he said. "My colleague agrees. It appears there are at least two growths that are effectively preventing blood from getting to your penis. Think of it as a hose that's been kinked. Also, take a look here," he added, pointing to several yellow blotches on the screen. "Those appear to be pockets of infection."

"So, what happens now?" Eben asked.

"We're going to give you some fairly strong antibiotics, and then we're going to remove those growths. Because of their location, we're going to have to do it surgically."

"So I'm going into surgery?"

"Yes," George said.

"When?" Eben asked.

"Immediately," George told him. "We're arranging for a surgical room and medical transport now. You'll be taken to the Wexner Medical Center." Eben was very aware that the Ohio State University's Wexner Medical Center was the top ranked surgical hospital in Columbus and ranked very high in the area of urology.

Just then, a nurse came into the room with some water and a cup. She handed them to Eben and explained they were antibiotics. He took the pills and swallowed the cup of water.

"You may want to call your wife and let her know," George said. "Your car will be safe here, but you may want to arrange for someone to pick it up. I'll be wanting to keep you in the hospital for a couple days just to make sure you're going to heal up okay."

After he left the room, Eben grabbed his phone and called Sharon. He was a bit surprised when she answered after the second ring. He almost expected to get a voicemail.

"Is everything alright, Eben? I've been worried sick. I thought you would've called by now," she said.

"I'm going into surgery," he told her. "Doc thinks he knows what the problem is and he's arranging for me to go into surgery immediately."

"Where is he taking you?" she asked.

"Wexner," Eben said. "They're arranging for transport, so someone is going to have to get my car. Doc says I'll be in the hospital for a couple days. Let me give you the address where my car is." He gave her the address from the card he had.

"Alright, I'll call my brother and we'll see you at the hospital. I love you, Eben," she said.

"Yeah, love you too," he said before ending the call.

...

Several hours later, Eben woke up in his hospital room. Sharon, her brother Sam, and George were all looking at him as he woke up. His mouth was dry, and a nurse handed him an ice chip to suck on.

"Well, you're finally awake," George said. "You'll be happy to learn the surgery was a rousing success. We actually pulled three fairly hard cysts from you. It's no wonder you weren't getting the blood flow you needed. They're being analyzed now to make sure they're not malignant. We also got the infection out and we've got you on an antibiotic just in case.

"I plan on keeping you here for a couple days so you can heal up. Even after you're discharged, I don't want you doing any strenuous activity. That means no driving and no sexual activity for a few days. I want to see you back in my office next Friday." He looked at Sharon before continuing.

"It's a good thing your husband came to see me when he did," he told her. "If he had waited much longer, he might have lost his penis -- or worse."

"Worse?" she asked, shocked. He nodded his head.

"It could have been life-threatening," he told her. "At any rate, we have things under control, and by the time we're finished, your husband will be better than ever." He looked at his watch. "Well, I have to get going, but I'll be by in the morning to check up on you, Eben. Have a good evening."

"Thanks, Doc," Eben said. After George left the room, he looked at his wife.

"Well, did you hear that? I'll be better than ever," he said. He watched Sharon's reaction and noticed that she didn't look too happy.

"That's good, Eben," she said. "I'm... happy for you."

"Then maybe you should tell your face," Eben said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I'm just processing what the doctor said," she told him. "So, I guess this means we'll be able to get back to normal after a while."

"If by 'normal,' you mean one or two pathetic unsatisfying pity fucks a month, then no," he said. "From where I sit, we've got ten years to make up for."

"As long as you don't try to make up for it all in one night," she said.

"I'll try to spread it out over two or three nights," he said with a smile. "Maybe over a weekend."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "Listen, I'd better get going. We have to get your car back home and I am a bit hungry. I'm glad you're finally getting this taken care of. Really, I am. I'll be by tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "Go get something to eat. And thanks for coming by."

"Take care of yourself, Eben," Sam said, waving his hand.

"Thanks, Sam, I will," Eben told him.

...

"Well, sis, we got the place to ourselves for a while," Sam said as he wrapped his arms around Sharon. They had just returned from the hospital, having stopped at George's office to pick up Eben's car. "What do you say we play around for a bit?" She smiled as she kissed her brother on the lips.

"As much as I'd love to, I can't," she said. "I'm on my period. But I can do this," she added, unzipping his trousers. "You know how much I love sucking my brother's cock." She got on her knees and proceeded to give Sam a toe-curling blowjob, swallowing his load after he exploded in her mouth.

"God, sis, you give the best blowjobs," he said.

"And you've turned out to be quite the accomplished lover," she said in return. "You've certainly improved a lot over the years."

"Well, I had a good teacher," he said with a smile. "So, I get the impression you're not too happy about Limpy getting fixed." That was the nickname he had given Eben, although he never used it in front of his brother-in-law.

"It will complicate things," she said. "I looked at his phone while he was in surgery. I know he's been in touch with a divorce lawyer. I don't know what he's done or how much he really knows."

"You think he knows about us?" Sam asked.

"I don't think so," she said. "But I think he may know about some others."

"Damn, girl, how many guys have you been screwing?"

"Quite a few, including the partners at my new firm. I need to find out what he knows and try to head him off."

"What do you plan on doing?"

"I'm not quite sure yet," she said. "Hopefully, I won't have to use the nuclear option."

"Nuclear option?" She pulled a thumb drive out of her purse.

"This," she said. "I call it the 'Kiss of Death.' Guaranteed to get results."

"What's that?" Sam asked.

"This little drive holds about 20 gigabytes of child porn. Enough to make it look like he's selling or distributing."

"You'd actually frame your own husband with that?" Sam asked, shocked.

"Only as a last resort," she said. "It could get him 18 months in prison just for possessing it, and he'd have to register as a sex offender for 25 years. Of course, he'd lose his million-dollar job."

"Have you done this before?"

"Once or twice," she said. "But only to get leverage. Like I said, I would only do it as a last resort. Just to keep him under control."

"Damn. Remind me never to get on your bad side," Sam said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Right now, nothing," she said. "Let me think about it for a while, okay?"

"Okay," he said. "Just give the word. I'm always here for you, sis, you know that."

"Yes, I do," she said. They said their goodbyes and Sam left. Neither of them knew they had been recorded, and neither of them knew that Jack was already reviewing the video.

...

Eben recovered from the surgery just fine. As promised, Sharon came by to check up on him periodically over the weekend, but she never stayed very long. On Monday, George informed him that the cysts were not malignant, and after making sure he had healed up, wrote the discharge papers. Eben called Sharon to let her know he was being discharged and she came to the hospital to pick him up.

"I'm giving you a couple prescriptions," George said. "One is for antibiotics and the other is to help bring up your testosterone level, which is a bit low for a man of your age. Remember, nothing strenuous, and no sexual activity for several days yet. I want to see you in my office bright and early Friday morning, and we'll go from there."

"Thanks, Doc," Eben said as he dressed. By then, Sharon had come into the room. A nurse was standing by with a wheelchair.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

"I am," he said. The nurse settled Eben into the wheelchair and the three of them headed out. Eben got in the car and thanked the nurse. Sharon got in and they headed out, stopping at the local pharmacy they normally used to get his prescriptions. Very little was said until after Eben got his prescriptions.

"How are you feeling, Eben?" she asked.

"A bit sore, but I'm not complaining," he said. "It feels good to know that I've finally gotten an answer. I'm looking forward to making up for ten years of unsatisfactory sex with you." She smiled, but there wasn't much warmth in it. "At least I won't be 'Limpy' any longer." She looked at him, a bit shocked. That was the name she and Sam had used when they referred to him, and as far as she knew, Eben never knew about it.

"Oh yeah, I know that's what you and your brother call me," he said. "I'm not stupid, you know."

"I know you're not stupid," she said. "And I'm sorry about... that name. I won't use it any more. And I'll tell Sam not to use it either." She wondered how much Eben knew about her and her brother. Even though she had been conducting an incestuous relationship with her brother for years, incest in the state of Ohio is only illegal if one of the parties holds a parental role over the other.

"And anybody else who might be using it," he added.

"There's no one else, Eben," she said. "Tell me, did you really mean it the other day when you said our sex was unsatisfying?"

"Yes," he said without thinking. "I know it's been unsatisfying for you. And while it felt good to me at the time, it was just as unsatisfying for me, knowing that I could never really give you the pleasure you deserved. I just never said anything. But that's all going to change."

"So, how long does the doctor want you to refrain from sex?" she asked.

"He said for a few days, at least until after I see him this Friday," Eben said. Soon, they pulled into their driveway and Sharon stopped her car. Eben started to get out and saw she was still sitting in her seat. "Are you coming in, or do you have to leave?"

"I need to get back to the office," she said. "This is my first day there and I don't want to give a bad impression."

"Of course not," he said. "I guess I'll see you later, then. Thanks for picking me up and bringing me home."

"Eben," she said before he closed the door. He looked at her through the open door. "I want you to know I really do love you and I'm glad you finally got your problem fixed. I had no idea it was as bad as the doctor said." He nodded his head before speaking.

"I love you too," he said. "I'm glad I got it fixed as well."

"I'll call you later, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be right here," he said, closing the door. She watched as he gingerly walked to the door and let himself inside. She waited until the door was closed before backing out.