A Rigorous Job Interview - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

That day, Sharon and Justin Lake spent their lunch hour in a room over the Metro Buffet, as they had several times a week for the last year and a half. They languished in bed, naked, after a round of vigorous sex.

"You really missed a wonderful retreat this weekend," Justin said.

"Well, there's always the next retreat," she said. "And I'll have plenty of time to get to 'know' everyone in the office before then, right?"

"Absolutely. How's you're husband doing? I got your texts saying he was in the hospital. What happened? Did they finally remove his dick?"

"No," she said. "The doctor said it was a good thing he came when he did. Turns out he had some cysts that kept him from getting a full erection. Doctor said it could have been life-threatening."

"So, he's getting fixed up. Isn't that a good thing?"

"I don't know," Sharon said. "Maybe, maybe not. Personally, I liked it better when I didn't have to worry about Eben trying to have sex with me very often. Now, things are gonna be different. There's another problem, by the way."

"What's that?"

"He's been in touch with a divorce lawyer. Jenny Hawkins. I don't know if he's filed papers yet or not. I haven't seen anything and he hasn't said anything about it, so I don't know what he knows or what he intends to do," she said.

"Hawkins, huh?" Justin asked. "I think she used to work for WTF until she got engaged. Which means she knows what the firm is like. As I recall, she's pretty darn good."

"Very good," Sharon said. "I've gone up against her a time or two. She knows her stuff. She won't go off half-cocked."

"Have you thought about just leveling with your husband?" Justin asked.

"Oh, good heavens, no," she exclaimed. "He's already made it clear he won't tolerate cheating. But," she added after a few moments, "you have given me an idea. Would you be opposed to taking me on as a client?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe we can head him off at the pass, so to speak," she said. "If it doesn't work, I can use my nuclear option."

"Nuclear option?" Justin asked. She giggled.

"Yeah," she said. "I loaded his computer up with about 20 gigs of child porn -- enough to get him thrown into the slammer for 18 months or more."

"Damn," Justin said.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll take it off once he agrees to what I have in mind. I just want him to know what he'll be up against if he decides to file divorce papers," she said.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Justin asked. They talked for a bit longer, not knowing the room they were in had a camera and microphone installed in one of the air vents high on the wall.

...

Eben sat at his computer and looked at the list of things Jenny wanted him to do. Fortunately, with Internet banking, he was able to accomplish much of it online. He noticed, however, that his system seemed to be extraordinarily sluggish. He knew how to perform general maintenance on his machine, so he cleared out his cache and ran a defrag on his hard drive.

That helped a bit, but it was still pretty sluggish, so he ran a spyware check on the system. An hour later, the program highlighted several problems, especially with some fairly large files in a hidden folder he had never seen before.

He ventured into the folder and saw a whole slew of video files that he had never seen before. The filenames were pretty descriptive, and he immediately knew what they were. He looked at his screen in shock. Sharon was the only other person who had access to this machine, and the files looked like they were placed over the weekend, while he was in the hospital.

He took a screenshot of the folder, then deleted all of the files in it. After destroying the folder, he ran another program that would wipe any trace of the files' existence. Of course, he knew that high-end forensic software could probably recover the files if push came to shove, but he wondered why Sharon would set him up like this.

He gathered the rest of the information Jenny had asked for and emailed it to her, along with a copy of the screenshot he took, letting her know what Sharon had done. He got a response a couple hours later.

"Damn," Jenny wrote. "If I were you, I'd remove and replace that drive immediately. There's no telling what else she might have done to it. By the way, the evidence against her is mounting up. When will you be able to drive?"

"Friday," Eben wrote back. "I have a doctor's appointment in the morning."

"That sounds good," she said. "I'll pencil you in for about 1:00 pm that day."

From there, Eben backed up all of his files onto a separate thumb drive and called the computer company he always used. Joe Nelson, the tech who owned the shop, said he would dispatch someone to him that day with a new hard drive. The tech came by about an hour later, and replaced the drive, reinstalling Windows.

"If I were you, I'd definitely change your password," the tech said. Eben thanked him for his service, paid the bill and gave the tech a $20 tip. After the tech left, Eben set his programs back up and restored his files. He placed the old drive in the anti-static bag that held the new drive and locked it in his desk.

By then, Sharon was just pulling into the garage. She came in and saw him on his computer.

"Everything alright?" she asked with a smile.

"Not really," he said. "I had to replace the hard drive. It seems the computer got a nasty virus from one of the websites you visited while I was in the hospital. I think that maybe you should use your own computer to surf the web from now on."

"What did you do with the old drive?" she asked.

"It's being shredded. At least that's what the tech told me. Fortunately, I managed to get my files backed up before it went south. Like I said, use your own computer from now on and stay off of mine," he told her. Seeing a different tone in Eben than she was used to, she wisely held back and simply nodded her head.

"Okay," she said. "I'm sorry. I need to go take a shower and change, okay?"

"Yeah," he told her. He watched her put her phone on the charger as she always did, then head upstairs. He waited until he heard her in the shower, then checked out her phone and found that she had locked it. That was the first time she had done that since they had been married. "Interesting," he thought to himself as he put the phone back.

The next day, Sharon cornered Justin at the office.

"He found my little surprise," she told him. "He replaced the hard drive and locked me out of his computer. If I try to replace those files, it's gonna look suspicious."

"Really? So, what are you gonna do now?"

"You're my attorney of record, so here's what I want you to do." She told him what she wanted him to do and they discussed it quietly for a few minutes. "We'll spring it on him Friday evening after he gets home," she said.

"You want me there with you?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "As my attorney and as a witness. Are you up to it?"

"Of course," he said with a wicked smile.

...

Things were a bit frosty in the Corliss household for the rest of the week. Eben could smell the men's cologne on her clothes when she came home, and he knew what she had been up to. Finally, Friday rolled around, and he left early to make his appointment with Dr. Marshall.

"How are you feeling this morning, Eben?" George asked him.

"Feeling pretty good, actually," Eben said.

"Great, well, let's run our test one more time and see how things are progressing." They led Eben to the exam room and prepared him for the examination. This time, when the nurse gave him the shot, his penis rapidly grew -- extremely large and very hard -- much harder than Eben ever remembered.

"That's more like it," George said. "Let's see what we've got here, okay?" He ran the scanner over both sides of Eben's enlarged penis and nodded his head. "This is much better, Eben," he said. "I would, however, like to do a series of follow-up treatments. It's completely non-invasive, and will help to revitalize and rebuild the blood vessels in your penis. It's called Axol Therapy and it'll help repair some of those old blood vessels and stimulate the development of new blood vessels. It only takes about 20 minutes a week for six weeks and you'll be better than new."

"Sounds good, doc," Eben said. "And I won't need to take any drugs?"

"Nope," George said. "Trust me, you have the equipment to get the job done. We're just gonna make work the way it always should have."

"Then let's do it," Eben said. George made a call, and a technician brought in another cart. After about a half hour, the first treatment was finished.

"I'll see you next Friday," George said as Eben got dressed. "Let me know how things work out for you."

"I will, doc," Eben said, feeling more confident than he had in a very long time. He hoped Sharon would appreciate what he had done, as he intended to give her a test of his new-found manhood. He left and grabbed a burger before going to see Jenny.

When he got to her office, he was escorted in and saw Jack sitting in a chair in front of her desk. Jenny motioned for him to take a seat, which he did after shaking Jack's hand.

"How are you feeling, Eben?" she asked.

"Much better," he said. "So, what have you got?" Jenny motioned for Jack to speak. He opened his briefcase and handed Eben a folder that contained a DVD and a detailed report.

"Everything is in that report, Mr. Corliss," Jack said. "But I'll give you a short summary. Thanks to the cameras we installed in your house, we were able to catch your wife engaging in oral sex with her brother, a Samuel Wilson." Eben looked at Jenny, shocked.

"Her brother? Isn't incest illegal in Ohio?" he asked. Jenny shook her head.

"Not between siblings," Jenny said. "In Ohio, it's only illegal if one of those participating holds a parental role over the other."

"At any rate," Jack said, continuing his report, "that's when your wife admitted that she intended to frame you with child pornography. She called it her 'kiss of death.' We have video of her copying it to your old hard drive. From what we can tell, she has a thumb drive with the material in her purse."

"That's got to be a violation of the law," Eben said, looking at Jenny.

"It is," Jenny said. "And I've already discussed the matter with the District Attorney. He said he wants to see you later this afternoon about it."

"Mrs. Corliss has also been recorded having sex multiple times with one Justin Lake, a colleague at the firm of Walton, Tanner and Fitzgerald. Some of those trysts were captured in one of the rooms above the Metro Buffet, and others were captured in her office after hours. She has also had sexual relations with a number of her co-workers at the firm, all of which took place after normal working hours. We were able to take video from a suite across the street. Those videos are also on the DVD in your folder."

"Keep in mind that many of those videos will not hold up in court," Jenny said. "But they can certainly be used as leverage against her. I think we have enough evidence to prove adultery, but I'd like to hold off on having her served until we know what the DA plans to do about the child pornography in her possession, and about her attempt to frame you."

"You think I'll get a better settlement if she's been arrested?" Eben said.

"I believe so," Jenny said. "And I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer for that. Jack, I know we have more than enough to prove her adultery beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I'd like you to keep an eye on her anyway, in case she attempts something else with Mr. Corliss."

"I agree," Jack said.

"Alright, Eben," she said. "I'll get the paperwork put together and I'll file it after she's been arrested. Remember, don't do anything stupid. We're almost there. Just hang with us for a few more days, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Eben said. She handed him another business card. This card, however, was for Terry Torres, the District Attorney.

"I want you to go see Mr. Torres right away. He's expecting you," Jenny said. After leaving the office, he went to see Terry. He repeated his story one more time.

"And you still have the drive she put this stuff on?" Terry asked.

"Yes, but I deleted it all off of that drive and replaced it," Eben said.

"No problem, our forensics people can still recover it," Terry told him. "I'd like to send a detective and a couple officers to pick your wife up tonight. Will she be home about 7:00 pm?"

"I believe so," Eben said. "She hasn't said anything about being out late tonight."

"Alright, here's my direct cell number," Terry said, handing Eben another card. "I've already got the arrest and search warrants drawn up. Call me if she is home earlier than 7:00 and I'll have her picked up."

"Sounds good, Mr. Torres," Eben said. "Thanks." He left and headed home, feeling as though his nightmare was about over. He was surprised to see Sharon's car in the garage when he got home, and he was even more surprised to see another car in his driveway. He pulled into the garage and wondered what he was about to walk into.

He almost expected to hear Sharon having sex in their bedroom and was a bit surprised when he saw her at the kitchen table with a younger man. He saw two envelopes sitting in front of her on the table and wondered if she was going to have him served with divorce papers. Sharon looked up as he walked in.

"How are you, Eben? What did the doctor say?" Sharon asked.

"I'm going to be just fine," Eben said. "Who is this and what's going on, Sharon?"

"This is my attorney, Justin Lake," she said. The younger man stood and extended a hand, but Eben ignored it. Justin sat back down, wondering what the bigger man had on his mind.

"So, what's going on here, Sharon?" Eben asked.

"We need to talk," she said. "About our future. About our marriage. I have a proposal for you and I want you to seriously consider accepting it." She handed him one of the envelopes. He opened it and read the first few paragraphs. At least it wasn't a set of divorce papers, he thought to himself.

"What is this, Sharon?" he asked. "I don't understand."

"It's called a post-nuptial agreement," she said. "It outlines how our marriage will go from here on out. Basically, it says you give me permission to engage in sex with anyone I choose, at any place and time. That includes this house."

"I see," Eben said as he looked over the paperwork. "What about me? Do I get to have sex with anyone I choose as well?"

"No," she said. "According to that agreement, if you have sex with anyone other than me, I have the right to divorce you on the grounds of adultery, and I will get the lion's share of everything, while you pay the bills. There's more. It also says that if I get pregnant, you will raise the child and pay for it as if it's yours, whether you're the biological father or not. Up until now, I've been very careful to use adequate birth control, but I would like to have a child or two and I really don't want to wait too much longer."

"And if I refuse to sign this, then what happens?" Sharon slid the second envelope in front of him. Eben picked up the envelope and opened it. Inside was a draft set of divorce papers, accusing him of cruelty and battery. He read it, not believing his eyes.

"This is a pack of lies and you know it, Sharon," he said, shocked.

"Yes, I know it's a pack of lies," she said with a smirk. "But it really doesn't matter. At least not to the court. By the way, those papers haven't been filed yet. But they will be filed if you don't sign the agreement."

"You need to sign the agreement, right now," Justin said. "This is your only opportunity."

"You know as well as I that a contract signed under duress isn't enforceable," Eben said. "I'm calling my attorney. She needs to take a look at this." Justin started to say something, but Sharon cut him off.

"Let him play it his way for now," she said. Eben turned from the table and called Terry.

"She's here," he said.

"On it," Terry said. Eben called Jenny's cell next.

"Jenny, you need to come take a look at what Sharon just handed me," he said.

"I'm on my way," she said. Eben turned back to the two cheaters. He glared at Sharon, not believing that he actually thought about trying to make things work with her. Now, she was just another cheating whore. And he had no use for her.

"How long has this shit been going on, Sharon?" he asked.

"As long as we've been together," she said calmly. "So far, I've managed to pull the wool over your eyes pretty well. But now that you know what's going on, I figured it was time to make it official. I'm really pretty tired of sneaking around behind your back and I'm not going to do it anymore. So from now on, if I want to have a gangbang in my own bed while you watch, I will. And you won't be able to do anything about it."

"You know, when I first figured it out, I thought maybe I could learn to deal with it," Eben said. "I thought that maybe if I got something done about my ED, you'd come back to me. Now I know I never had a chance. Did I?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "You should know that my new job involves sex -- a lot of it. With a lot of people. Which means less for you. And while I'm glad you got taken care of, the truth is it was a wasted effort. Because you're not getting anything from me anymore." Eben smiled at that.

"You're more right than you know," he said. "And you're crazy if you think I'm going to live in a loveless marriage."

"Oh, it's not loveless," she said. "I do love you, but it's more like the way a sister loves a brother."

"Except in your case, your brother gets more pussy from you than I do, doesn't he?" Eben asked. Sharon's face went white.

"You know about that?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. And a lot more," he said. Just then, the front door bell rang. Eben went to the door and saw Jenny with two plainclothes officers and two uniformed officers, one of which was a woman.

"Detective John Smith, this is my partner, Detective Jones," one of them said. "Officers Carlson and Benning. Is Mrs. Sharon Corliss here?"

"She is, officers, please come in," Eben said. They all filed into the house and surrounded the table where Sharon and Justin sat. Detective Smith held out two pieces of paper.

"Mrs. Sharon Corliss?" he asked, looking down at Sharon.

"Yes, that's me," she said.

"I have a search warrant here, please empty the contents of your purse for me," he said. She picked up her purse and poured the contents on the kitchen table. Smith donned a pair of latex gloves and sorted through the junk until he found a small USB thumb drive. He picked the drive up as Detective Jones held up a small Surface laptop.

Smith put the drive in one of the USB ports and Jones navigated through the file structure. Eben looked at the filenames and nodded his head.

"That's what I found on my old drive," he said. Smith pulled the drive out of the laptop and placed it in an evidence bag.

"Mrs. Corliss, you are under arrest for the possession of child pornography in violation of Ohio state law and for attempted extortion. Please stand and place your hands behind your back," he said as he pulled out a set of handcuffs. He read her Miranda rights as he cuffed her hands. "Are you her attorney?" he asked Justin.

"Yes, I am," Justin said. Smith handed Sharon over to the two uniformed officers.

"Take her downtown and book her," he said. Sharon tried struggling, but the officers held her firm.

"Eben, please, help me," she cried.

"Too late, bitch," Eben growled. "You made your bed, now you get to lie in it. I hope it was all worth it to you." He turned back to Justin. "Get the fuck out of my house," he growled. "And I don't ever want to see your face again."

"Wait," Jenny said, picking up the two documents Sharon handed to Eben. "Is this what you expected Mr. Corliss to sign?"