A Rigorous Job Interview - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it is," Justin said. She smiled and placed them in her briefcase.

"Good luck with what's left of your career," she said. Detective Smith looked at Eben.

"The DA said you still have the drive she copied that stuff onto, is that right?" he asked.

"Yes, I do," Eben said. He went into his office and pulled out the old drive, handing it to Smith. "Like I told the DA, I already deleted all the crap I could find."

"No problem," Smith said. "Our forensics people are good. We'll be in touch if we need anything else. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Corliss." The officers left the house, leaving Eben alone with Jenny.

"Are you alright, Eben?" she asked. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not," he said. "I can't believe she'd do all that just to humiliate and control me. I don't get it. Why didn't she just leave me if she really didn't love me?"

"Well, looking at the draft divorce papers she drew up, I can see a few million reasons why," she said. "And they all have dollar signs in front of them. Don't worry, she's finished as a lawyer. I'll rework the papers and file them after her trial."

"Thanks," Eben said.

"Now, why don't you clean up and go celebrate?" Jenny asked.

"That sounds like a plan," Eben told her.

...

Epilogue:

Sharon was denied bail at her arraignment hearing, and her trial didn't last very long. She was found guilty of possessing child pornography and attempted extortion, earning her a five-year stay in the state penitentiary. She was also placed on the sex offender registry and would remain there for 25 years.

On top of that, she lost her law license and was disbarred. Jenny re-worked the divorce papers and filed them as she promised. Sharon didn't like the hand she had been dealt but knew she had no recourse. She signed them on the spot. According to the agreement, she would get to keep her personal property, her retirement account and the equivalent of two years salary at her old position -- about $168,000 in all, which Eben placed in an account for her.

WTF held its next retreat as scheduled, but something happened as the bus returned from Nelsonville. After hitting a slick spot on the wet pavement just before crossing Three Mile Creek, the driver lost control of the bus, crashed through a guard rail and rolled down an embankment until it came to rest in a pond next to Highway 33.

Of the 40 passengers aboard, 25 died from various causes. Justin and Edwin, two of the lawyers Sharon had screwed on a fairly regular basis, drowned, along with the three partners. Authorities had some difficulty explaining why the passengers were found naked. Rumors began circulating about the activities at WTF, and the firm had to shut down a few months later.

After Sharon's conviction, the court ordered a review of all the divorces she had handled and found that two of the husbands whose wives she had represented had been erroneously sent to prison over charges of child pornography. Their convictions were overturned, and they were removed from the sex offender registry, but their lives had already been ruined. Both men filed huge lawsuits, which are still being litigated.

Eben sold the huge house he had shared with his ex-wife and moved into something smaller and more modern. He also started working out three times a week. One Friday as he sat in a club, consuming a beer, he heard a female voice call out.

"Ebeneezer Corliss? Is that you?" He turned and saw a somewhat older but familiar face. Leah Jenkins, an old classmate he had dated in college.

"Leah?" he asked. "Please, have a seat." She sat and the two of them caught up. He told her about Sharon, and she told him about her failed marriage. The two of them spent several hours catching up.

"Listen, it's getting late," Eben said. "You have any plans for the rest of the evening?"

"Not really," she said. "How about you?"

"Well, I was kinda hoping that maybe I could spend the night with a beautiful woman. Maybe even a former cheerleader." Leah smiled at that. She was a cheerleader and had dated Eben a couple times before when they were in college. Which meant she knew of his problem. "And before you ask, I don't have the problem I used to have."

"Well, that's good to hear, since I was kinda hoping that I'd get to spend some time with a good looking man, and you certainly look good to me," she said with a smile. She followed him to his condo and the two of them spent the night in an experiment to see how many orgasms they could experience in one eight-hour period.

"My God, Eben, what happened to you? You've hit places inside me I didn't even know existed," she exclaimed after their fifth coupling.

"Modern medical science," he said. "It's wonderful, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," she whispered. "Let's explore some more of that science, please."

"Your wish is my command," he said as he kissed her face.

...

Notes: For those who like to pick nits (and you know who you are), I exercised a bit of artistic license with Eben's medical problem. While the test I mentioned and the Axol Therapy I described is real, I do not know if the medical condition I described for Eben is even possible. So don't bother trying to Google it.

I also found that Ohio law regarding incest is as I have described it. As I stated before, this story IS a work of fiction, and is not real...