All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 02'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bj2004bj2004over 2 years ago

I love this story the chapters are a good legth hate just 1 or 2 pages keep up the great work

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Well

You have done good, although I hope you won't Involve the parents to much.

As for your request, if possible no less than two pages.

ccs29745ccs29745over 2 years ago

Another awesome job. Loving the detail with it going on and on. Keep up great work!

ccs29745ccs29745over 2 years ago

Great job. Love the detail in the story and it's not detail that becomes boring either.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next Chapter! You make the chapters as long as you like. I will continue to read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story - I cant wait for part 3!

tzzzrtzzzrover 2 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter. I like the way your weaving Ezzie into the story just the right amount.

Personally I prefer shorter chapters, generally no more than 3 pages. Normally I avoid stories with long chapters but the first few pages of this one hooked me. I read a few pages and note where I'm stopping at then pick it up again when I'm able. There is no one size fits most answers for this, continue how your doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was going great, but if you’re going to pimp her out to the fathers and other family members, then you’ve lost me. He can get a threesome with friends without sharing her with other men. Not to mention he’s cheating on her and lying to her about the parents and Barbara. He’s lost whatever moral compass he may have once had, and he’s totally disrespecting a woman who really loves him while he clearly doesn’t know the meaning of the word. 2*

Catlover69Catlover69over 2 years ago

I like long stories so don't hold back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
DUI

I don´t like Ben to always drink and drive. No good example!

WillmottWillmottalmost 2 years ago

Another series that starts good and goes to cuckland. What is in the water that these authors drink?

loveevolloveevolover 1 year ago

This has been a really great story loved it all the way through at first I thought Essie was going to trap him in and thank for what you did for ezzi I'm scared for them both with the cheating

Agilen53Agilen536 months ago

Ben was a hero in my mind until he visited his home and overcame the three Moms. I stopped reading the story there. What a disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userao1701e@ao1701e
Just an old man with a few thoughts rattling around in my head.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES