A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now has it all the way in her and I realize what the big nubby hump on the end is for. As she holds it all the way in, the humped end hits her clit.

She alternates fucking herself, and shoving it all the way in to grind the hump against her clit.

She is getting lost in the pleasure. She stops talking and just starts moaning. I am noticing she jumps her hips a little as she fucks herself, and her core muscles contract a little like she were sucking on her stomach when she grinds it against her clit.

She shoves the toy in and holds it. Her stomach shivers and she grunts out. "GGGAAHHHH!"

Her whole body relaxes. She pulls the toy out, and drops it on the bed. I get treated to a sexy view. Her pussy lips are shiny and wet. They are slightly parted, allowing me a view of her dark pink lips inside her until the view is obscured by darkness. Little by little as she lays back recovering from her orgasm her lips close.

Her hand reaches for the phone and picks it up. She focuses back on her face. She has a content look on her face. "So did you like the show?" She asks with a big smile on her face.

"I certainly did. I would really like to see it in person."

"I bet you would." She giggles. "Now next time my Dad asks you to do something?"

"I will definitely make sure We have no plans." I quickly answer.

"Now I have to go shower and run an errand before work." She smiles at me. "At least I got to scratch my itch." She kisses the screen. "I Love You." And clicks it off.

I drop the phone on the desk. FUCK. One 5-10min phone call and I am as horny as can be. FUCK.

I finish with the software review. It's obvious Mr B has been doing a decent job keeping track of stuff, but he is barely beyond actual paper.

I need to get him setup with a cloud based all in one software. That will take some looking into. I need a change of scenery. I prop open the door and grab my other clothes from the car. I get changed, take the folders off the desk to review later, and hop in my car to check out the two condo buildings.

I go to the first building and I don't like it. It's layout and just general feel, feels older. The second building looks much nicer. A little more open, and kept very shiny and clean.

The concierge is a middle aged guy. As I approach him I ask Ezzie to be sure he answers me honestly, and make sure he offers me any information I may not know or mention.

I ask him about the building, how it's run, and the condo association. He has nothing bad to say and he has been here 10 years.

I ask him about the two units for sale. He suggests one over the other since it's the nicer of the two, but then he gives me a real nice piece of information.

The Warrens on the top floor are getting ready to move and sell the condo. While there is no penthouse, the top floor has only 4 units. They are the largest condos in the building, and the Warren's has the best view. Best part is he doesn't think they have a realtor yet.

Thirty seconds later I am in the elevator. I get to the top floor and knock on the door. An older gentleman answers the door.

I introduce myself. I let him know the concierge George thought I should talk to him. "Ezzie, please let me know what he is thinking."

"He is a little weary of you Ben."

"Ezzie, I don't want to worry the old guy. Please calm him down."

"Done."

"Mr Warren, George sent me up here because he knows you are looking to move and sell your unit. I have a very motivated buyer that would love to move into this building. He thought it would be a perfect fit."

"Well to be honest young man my wife hates open houses. We were going to list it after we moved out." He says.

No no no no. "Ezzie, please have him answer me honestly and agree to list it when I offer."

"I understand sir, can I ask two simple questions, and then if you want me to I will leave." He doesn't interrupt so I continue "How much were you hoping to sell your condo for?"

"I was thinking $750,000." He answers me.

"Mr Warren would you be willing to let just one person look at your condo if I could get you 1.2 million?"

His eyes light up a little. He waves his hand. "Come in Ben. Let's talk."

Not 10 minutes later with Ezzie's help. I have Mr & Mrs Warren agreeing to one showing before they move. If Natalie doesn't like it. I can list it, but not until they are moved out.

I step away onto the balcony to call Natalie. I tell her of my find, when is the earliest she can come see it. She is in the area and can be here in 15min.

I mute the phone and ask Mr & Mrs Warren if this is ok. They need to run a quick errand so they grab their coats and walk out.

Ten minutes later there is a knock at the door. I open it to Natalie. Her eyes are wide open. "How did you find a top floor unit?" She asks.

"It's all in that Personal Treatment?" I say. As I wave my hand to invite her in. We walk around and she Loves it. Two big bedrooms, floor to ceiling windows in the main living area, a very large deck and a beautiful view.

We are out on the deck talking. She is thrilled with the 1.2 million, but will make it 1.3 if we can close the same day as her house so she can move in.

Natalie stands right in front of me and looks up while grabbing my dick. "How long are they gone for?" She asks.

"Not long they said a quick errand." I say a little disappointed thinking I could have fucked away some of my hormones from Karen's show earlier.

Natalie drops in front of me and pulls down my pants. "This Thank you blowjob will have to be quick then." She says as she shoves me right back into her throat, and bobs up and down so I her throat is constantly rubbing my head as I fuck in and out of it.

FUCK!! This is amazing. The best part is I didn't have Ezzie do a thing to Natalie today. This is all her.

I hate to admit I last at best 3-4 minutes. I hold Natalie by the back of the head, and push myself as deep into her throat as I can go and I cum. I hold her tight as I cum, until she starts hitting my leg.

I let her head go and she pulls off my coughing. She coughs some cum up onto her hand and looks up at me. With tears in her eyes. She shakes her head with a small smile. "I have to breathe sometimes, you know."

She stands up, and smiles at me. "Put yourself away while I freshen up." She walks thru the slider while I stand there pulling up my pants. Fuck this woman is crazy...I like it

After she freshens up I arrange to go to Natalie's tonight and have her sign the offer, whichever they accept. I sit patiently waiting about 15 minutes when The Warren's come home.

I explain the offer Natalie made. They jump at the 1.3 to move earlier. Mr Warren says if need be they can sleep in a hotel for a week. I arrange with them to return shortly with a contract to sign.

I go to the office and Ron is there. I tell him the deal I just made. "Holy Shit! You go getter. I knew you had it in you!"

I sit down at a desk and start writing up the contracts and offers. The contract to list The Warrens place for 1.3 million. An offer from Natalie to buy the Warrens condo, and finally for Sundays open house a few offers to buy Natalie's house for the 1.5 million with no names etc on them for the potential buyer.

I shake my head in disbelief. By the end of August I will have made $140,000. "Thank you Ezzie." I think.

"You are very welcome Ben."

My first stop is back to The Warren's. I get their signatures where needed and promise to leave copies later with the concierge. They plan on going out to dinner to celebrate the sale.

Then it's on to Natalie's. She wants to fool around after signing everything. I want to get home, and I still have to swing back to The Warren's to drop off a copy of the contract.

"Ezzie, make her understand I have had a long day. I want to go home."

As Ezzie says "Done."

Natalie's face changes. "I understand Ben. It's a work night for me. I need to be in bed early anyway."

"Ezzie, please listen to her and tell me what she thinks."

I hold Natalie against the wall with one hand and nuzzle her neck. "Natalie, tell me your wildest fantasy."

"What. No." She says.

I nuzzle her neck harder. She gets firm for a minute "Go easy! I can not go on air with a hickie."

"Tell me your dirtiest fantasy. Is it a threesome, with another man or maybe a woman. Have you had sex with a woman?"

"Ben, she will never say it but she wants to be tied to her bed and have you and a few other young men ravage her." Ezzie tells me.

"Natalie, make no plans for Sunday after the open house. After you sign and accept an offer I know you will get. I am going to have my way with you." I tell her.

Natalie reaches for my collar and pulls me down to her. She kisses me a little hard and says to me. "Then by all means go get some sleep so you have plenty of energy Sunday."

I am just a couple of blocks away passing a public park area. I notice a bunch of guys playing basketball as I drive by. I get a Great idea.

I pull in the out driveway and pull over to the basketball court, and park. Six guys playing 3 on 3, shirts and skins. They are all in decent shape.

"Ezzie if I asked you too could you make all six guys show up at Natalie's after the open house say 6pm, have them have their way with her until they were satisfied, but treat her with respect too? I want no drama or bull shit. They come over, have fun, but never remember what happened. Like the minute they leave the house, they forget. They need to never remember it. Oh and Jesus, no pictures, videos or cell phone usage at all, condoms are a must. They can cum on her, in her mouth or in the condom." I ask. "Is that too much?"

"Not at all Ben. It would help if I were closer." She says.

"Closer I can do, but don't do anything until I give you the go ahead." I tell her. I get out of the car and start asking them about a basketball league in the area. I tell them I am moving in.

They seem like ok guys. No one is a flaming asshole that I can tell. I thank them for the information and start to turn to walk away. "Do it, Ezzie. Oh and no jerking off Saturday or Sunday. Let's make sure they have plenty of cum for Sunday."

For Ezzie it seems like an eternity, but in reality it's probably ten seconds. "It's done Ben. They will be there at 6pm Sunday."

"Thank you Ezzie."

I park illegally in front of the entrance to the condo. The doorman gives me a dirty look, but recognizes me. I hold up an envelope. "I give this to George and I leave." I say as I rush past him.

George takes the envelope, looks at me with his hand out. "Ezzie is he looking for a tip?"

"Ben the realtor he usually gives a heads up to about people selling gives him $500." She says.

I take George's hand in mine to shake it. "George, when the deal closes I will give you an envelope with $1000, and any future tips that end in a sale another $1000 each."

I can see his eyes light up, but I take no chances. "Ezzie, make him call me every time he has a tip about someone wanting to sell their condo."

"All set Ben."

As I let George's hand go. "I will be back with your envelope at the end of August George."

He smiles. "I look forward to it."

I am driving home, and I see the folders from Mr B. Ugh more work to do. I need to stop by the shop. Worse yet I am on the other side of the city with rush hour traffic. Fuck!

I make the courtesy call to Mom. Sorry Mom. I won't be home for dinner as planned. My ride that should have been about an hour, turns into an hour and a half plus. Worse yet, when I get to the shop it's all locked up. I knew I should have just stopped at the house.

I pull into the driveway behind a strange car. I get out and see Uncle Ray talking with Mr B. Fuck I really don't want to do this now, but I have Mr B here to help.

"Ok Ezzie here is how I want this to go. Mr B is the voice of reason. If Ray gets excited Mr B will tell him to listen to me. Mr B will then agree it's a good idea to sell. If Ray wants another cabin on the lake, great. If he wants it anywhere else he will let me be his realtor to make the commission. Finally Ray will start to see maybe I am not a bad guy after all."

Before I can finish the joke in my head, do you need to take notes.

Ezzie says "They are all set Ben. HA Take notes!"

I smile as I walk down the driveway. "Thank you Ezzie."

"Mr B, Uncle Ray how goes it?" I ask.

"Oh look it's Mr Smartie Pants." Says Ray.

Mr B gets a little stern with him. "Ray, I think this young man is smarter than the two of us put together. And your favorite niece loves him so knock it off."

Wow, thanks Mr B, I think.

"Aaww he knows I am just busting his balls." Says Ray. He then looks at my shirt. "Oh don't say it kid. You work for the prick in the cabin beside mine."

"He figured if I somehow talked you out of the cabin for the 4th I would be good at selling houses." I say.

"Oh Fuck." Rays moans.

"Don't get too down Ray, he told me he wants to make you one more offer." I say.

"I don't want the bastard's money." Ray says.

I start to say. "He is offering you $450K."

As Mr B tries to tell Ray to hear me out, when they both turn and look at me.

"How much?" Asks Ray.

I smile. I may not have needed Ezzie anyway. "You heard me right Uncle Ray. $450,000. I looked it up. It's a whole lot more than it's worth. And don't get mad, because it's public record. I know you have no lien or loan on it. $450 can buy a Really nice new place."

Holy crap! Ray is actually considering it. "Uncle Ray, the offer is good as long as you close before the first day of fall. That is September 23rd this year." I add.

Mr B looks at Ray. "That would get you a nice place on Lake Edda. You always said you wanted a place there."

"So this year's Labor Day.....no I don't have my cabin that weekend." Says Ray.

I get an attack of my conscience. FUCK! "Uncle Ray, if this is going to be the last Labor Day you are up there. I will waive my rights to the cabin that weekend so you can throw a final party."

Mr B gives me a big smile. He steps over between the two of us, puts his hands on our shoulders. "What do you say guys? Shall we try this again from the beginning and try to be nice to each other. Ben, this is my brother, Karen's Uncle Ray. Ray, this is Karen's boyfriend Ben."

Ray puts his hand out. "Nice to meet you kid...I mean Ben."

I reach out to shake his hand. He doesn't try to crush my hand this time. "Nice to meet you too, Uncle Ray."

Just then Karen comes walking down the driveway. She grabs her uncle from behind in a hug. I can see she is saying something but can't hear.

"Ezzie, what is she saying?"

"She is just saying Thank You, and Ray is saying Your Welcome."

What the fuck I will take it and see how it goes.

Ray looks at me. "On the water kid, 3 bedrooms minimum."

"I will get you some listings, and get the paperwork to you. We will figure it out Uncle Ray." I promise him.

"Good now why don't you come help us move some tools into my truck." Says Ray.

Mr B looks at me. "Ray, he is in a white shirt and khakis. He is not helping with this greasy stuff. You kids head inside, I will be in for dinner. Ben leave your keys so I can move your car to let Ray out."

I walk over to Mr B and hold his hand for a second as I hand him my keys. "Thank you." Is all I say.

His look softens for just a moment. "Go on, you two get in the house." Karen takes me by the hand. As we walk in. "So fess up. You are here to see my Dad aren't you?"

"Well yes, but I really wanted to see you too. It's been a long crazy day." I tell her.

She gives me a huge smile. "I know just what you need."

I look at her with my brows up. "I don't think so." She says. "At least not with my Mom, Dad and Uncle Ray in the house."

We walk in the house and Mrs B is putting away take out menus. She tells me more than asks me. "You're staying for dinner, Ben. I saw you pull in the driveway. I ordered extra."

"Yes ma'am." I say.

Karen lets go of my hand. "Go sit on the sofa. I will be right there

Again my answer is. "Yes ma'am."

Karen comes in and hands me a bottle of beer. I take it and smile. Karen then moves me to the center cushion and turns me sideways. She reaches around me and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"Karen?" I say quietly.

She puts her chin on my shoulder. "Shut up and let me do my thing. You have had a long day and I am giving you a back rub. I think I can control myself if you take your shirt off."

I unbutton the rest and she pulls it off me. I moan and half close my eyes as she works. She is amazing at this. After a few minutes I hear something so I open my eyes. In the reflection in the window, I see Mr & Mrs B watching us.

"Ezzie, what are they saying?"

"Mr B is sad and happy saying he is losing his little girl. Mrs B is just happy telling him. Honey, you already lost her." Ezzie tells me.

I see Mrs B pull Mr B by the arm back into the kitchen in the reflection.

I keep telling Karen about my day. I get to the part about The Warren's and their condo and Karen screeches. "You got another one!"

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight. Mr & Mrs B run in the room. Mrs B asks. "Karen what are you yelling about?"

She looks to her parents. "He got another one." Karen says excitedly.

Mrs B looks at me and Karen. She holds up her hand to stop anyone from talking. She points at me. "You put on your shirt, and come join us in the kitchen. You can explain it all while we wait for the take out."

So I start telling the story of meeting Ron, getting my license, my first listing that led to the second etc. I can see Mr B's eyebrows go up. He just did the math in his head. I look directly at him. "Yes sir by the last week or so in August. I will have gotten about $140K in commissions."

Mrs B gasps and smiles. "Oh my god Ben. I am so happy for you." She comes over and gives me a tight Mom hug.

A few minutes later a small feast arrives. A very large salad, pizzas and pasta. We all dig in. After dinner Mr B grabs two beers, and grabs the folders from work. "My accountant and I have work to discuss. We will be on the deck." He smiles at Mrs B and kisses her on the forehead. Oh ok I guess I am going to the deck for work.

"No you aren't Ben." Says Ezzie.

"I'm not?"

"No Mr B wants to talk to you about your future and your intentions with Karen." She says.

GULP! Crap I really wasn't prepared for this talk. Mr B walks to the chairs on the lawn away from any open slider or windows. Oh Fuck!

He sits in a chair by the fire pit and flips the folders on the ground. They land with a loud slap. Why did that so loud to me? Jesus I am freaking out.

"Just breathe Ben. Mr B isn't upset at you. He just wants to talk." She tells me.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I take the beer and take a swig. I try to direct the conversation to work. "Sorry I didn't get to review those folders yet Mr B. I will do it tonight. Do you want to talk about your accounting records tonight?"

He pulls out two of the mini cigars he likes. They are like half sized. "Smoke with me." He says as he hands me one. He hands me one of the new electronic lighters, after he lights his. He watches me light it. "That's it. Now suck on it with a big breath."

I do and start hacking and coughing. Mr B laughs. "Not into your lungs, but at least now you have an excuse for being white as a ghost."

I just look at Mr B, and I see a rare warm smile. "Ben, what are your plans for the future?"

"Well.. um.. I go back to school in September." I say.

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Not what I am asking about Ben."

"Well after I graduate I am hoping to get a job at an investment firm." I say.

He holds up his hand to stop me. "Ben take a drink."

I do as instructed. "Now take a deep breath." He says. I do that.

"Now, you are a smart young man. You are nervous as hell, but you know what I am asking you. Please answer my question, Ben."