A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to be sure I ask Ezzie. "Ezzie is Natalie ok?"

"Yes Ben. She is exhausted, overwhelmed and sore, but she enjoyed it all. She is about to fall asleep." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie can you still influence her if she does?" I ask.

"Yes Ben."

"Good. So here is what I would like you to do. Have Natalie forget she Ever had sex with me. When she thinks of me, selling this house, or buying the condo she will think I was the Best agent she ever worked with. She will think I am cute and she will remember us fucking as a fantasy. She will recommend me, and sing my praises anytime the subject of her moving etc comes up. When she wakes up she will remember meeting a young man at the supermarket and inviting him to her house. He then called his friends over." I tell Ezzie.

"All done Ben."

I grab my things and leave with Natalie covered in cum asleep in her bed.

The next week Ray is excited to go see two houses up for sale on Lake Eda, about 45 minutes further up north than his current cabin. We plan to go up Friday. Both Ray & Mr B are excited to go, and have taken the day off. Karen wants to come and make a day of it. Ray & Mr B are going to stay Friday night at Ray's cabin and fish for the weekend. So Karen and I drive up behind them in my car.

We get up there and the first cabin we go to is cheaper but in rough shape. The second cabin is listed at $425,000, and is worth every penny. Almost all of the first floor is an open floor plan except the left side that is the staircase headed upstairs, a small room currently used as an office and a bathroom. Upstairs the master bedroom takes up almost the entire right half of the house with the left broken up into 2 bedrooms front & rear. It's a nice yard with a little bit of a slope. It has a nice deck off the back. The shore is a beautiful sandy shore, and it has a small dock.

Ray is like a little kid. He wants it. He wants to offer the asking price. He won't consider offering less. If I could get a sit down with the buyers I could lower the price with Ezzie. But to be honest. He is basically horse trading right now. He has no mortgage for his cabin and won't for this so it doesn't bother me.

I came prepared with fill in the blank offers for both properties. I walk down to the shore and call Ron. I tell him Ray found a new place, and is ready to sell. He needs Ron's money to close. Ron tells me to get him the sale price, and he will have a certified check for the purchase price, and a check for the balance for Ray tomorrow on Saturday if he can come to the office and sign the paperwork.

I tell Ray the news. "Aw, we were going to go fishing."

Mr B pats his shoulder. "Ray, sign the papers. There will be plenty of weekends to fish."

My next call is then to the listing broker. I tell him I have a cash offer for the asking price. His attitude perks up with that. He asks for time to call the seller and confirm.

Mr B suggests he buy us all lunch. We are walking back to the cars and Karen walks up to Ray. "Or my favorite uncle that is getting a nicer cabin on a nicer lake, plus some could buy us lunch."

Ray looks at me, and then Karen. He pulls her tight against them as they walk. "It's a good thing I like you."

She snuggles against him. "Aww you love me and you know it."

We get to the cars, and Ray walks Karen to his car and opens the passenger door. "Hop in niece. We haven't talked in a long time. Your Dad can go with his accountant."

"Ezzie, what is Ray thinking?" I ask.

"He wants to talk to Karen about you and see how serious she is."

Oh fuck! "Ezzie did Mr B tell Ray about our conversation about me marrying Karen?"

"No Ben. He has talked to No one but Mrs B." Says Ezzie.

Ray, what are you up to I think.

Ezzie replies. "Ben, I don't think he is up to anything. I think he is just curious how serious Karen is about you."

I sigh. "Thank you Ezzie."

We get in the car and start to follow Ray & Karen. Mr B looks at me. "Ben, I can see the worry on your face. Mrs B and I told no one. Well outside of her and your Mom screaming and crying on the phone that night. I certainly didn't tell Ray."

I try to relax. " I didn't think you did, it's just odd."

"Ben, he has loved her since she was a baby. He would hold her and rock her to sleep if he was over. He would have tea parties with her as a little girl. I know he has been a little gruff with you, but he loves my little girl. They have a special bond. I think he will ease up once he realizes how serious she is. It will be ok I promise you." He says.

"I trust you Mr B...." I start to say but, when his hand lands on my shoulder.

"Then trust me Ben. Take a breath and relax." He says.

I blow out a breath. "Yes sir."

About 20 minutes later Ray pulls into a restaurant parking lot. We all get out and Karen gets out and walks around to give Ray a big hug. She turns and comes to me and hugs me. I notice her eyes are red. Mr B smiles at me, "Come on Ray, let's get a table." He and Ray walk in leaving me holding Karen.

I rub her back. "Sweetie, are you ok?"

She sniffles. "Uncle Ray wanted to know how serious we were. Am I sure this isn't just a friendship getting a little romantic over the summer. I yelled at him for saying that."

I pull her back against me and hold her. "It's ok Sweetie. I have you."

She looks back up at me. "I told him I want to marry you. He then got real soft. He looked at me for a moment. Then with teary eyes and said Ok then. He then just softly held my hand until we got here."

Halfway through lunch I get a call. I step away. Since we are cash and want a fast closing the selling broker offers $10,000 back at closing for Ray to throw out what he doesn't want. The owner is deceased and the family doesn't want to, or have time to do it so quick.

I explain the offer to Ray and he jumps at it. To be honest the furniture is nicer than what he currently has. I call Ron and arrange for me and Ray to meet him at the office to sign papers on his cabin.

Ron is good with Ray the next day. Everything is signed and Ray has the certified check to buy the new place with, and an extra $25,000 for his troubles.

Ray has the next two weeks to clear out anything he wants from the old place. Ron plans on demolishing both cabins. He doesn't care what Ray leaves behind. As soon as Ray is out, he already has a demo crew ready to go.

Ray makes a few trips with a pickup, and has anything he wants out of the old, and is in the new place two weeks before Labor Day.

Ray plans on christening the new place with a Labor Day party.

The next week goes smoothly. Beth & Karen start planning to meet at a Six Flags about 2 hours away. Beth wants us to meet the new boyfriend. It's the weekend after I close on Natalie's house and condo. I decide since I have given up the cabin for Labor Day. I want to make it a weekend away. While Karen and I are talking I look up hotels. I find a nice one nearby the park and book two rooms.

I look at her. I just made it a two night weekend for us. Now you are going to wear the special lingerie I bought you and haven't seen. Karen hugs me tight. "I love you." She says as she hugs me.

She picks up the phone and calls Beth. The two of them start squealing. "OK. Wait a minute." Says Karen. She holds the phone out and a moment later a FaceTime call comes in. I see Beth sitting next to a guy.

I hear Beth's voice. "Hi Guys!" She says very excitedly. "Ben & Karen, I want you to meet BJ."

I waive, smile and say Hi. The girls start giggling. "What the hell is so funny you two?" They laugh again until Karen speaks up. "Beth found her Ben too. BJ is Benjamin James."

BJ raises his hand. "Guilty. I am a Jr so growing up Dad was Ben and I became BJ, and it stuck."

"Good to meet you BJ." I say. I start to then explain the hotel I booked. I can see BJ isn't all that comfortable having me pay for it, but insists he buy us all dinner Friday night. He also mentions with a work thing he got passes so no need to buy tickets.

Rays closing happened last week it was a nice little check of $10,625. This morning I woke up to find the checks for Natalie's closing cleared.

I am looking at my bank balance. I am speechless. $87,500 for selling Natalie's place. $65,000 for the Warren's. $10,265 for Ray's cabin, plus what I had already saved. I am a few hundred shy of $175,000. HOLY SHIT!!

My Mom screaming my name from her room wakes me up if you will. I go running into her room. The local morning show is on with Natalie. My Mother is super excited. "Listen! Listen!" She says as she rewinds.

Natalie's co-host is asking her how packing is going for her move. They are obviously killing time at the end of the show. Natalie goes on to say it was so easy to sell her old place and find a new one Thanks to Ben at Gold Star. If any viewers need a realtor they should call or email me, and she says my Gold Star email on the air. I was the best realtor she has ever used in her life. She keeps going but my phone rings.

I run back to my room for my phone. It's Ron. He is laughing to kill himself. "I don't know what you did for Natalie kid, but this is pure gold. I couldn't have made a commercial that good."

"Ron, I didn't ask her to do that." I tell him.

"That's the best part Ben. I can't believe not only did she name you, but gave out your email too. Be prepared to get bombed on emails." Says Ron.

"Oh shit." I mutter.

Ron laughs. "That about sums it up. If you get anything that looks promising, talk to me before calling anyone back. You are going to get a lot of crap too. We want to make sure you work the right stuff."

"Ok Ron I will call you Monday." I say.

I hang up and my Mom is hugging me. "I am so proud of you."

My phone rings again. It's Karen. My Mom gives me a goofy smile. "Well answer it and talk to her." She says as she walks out of the room.

"OH MY GOD BEN DID YOU SEE NATALIE BELL ON TV?" she basically screams into the phone.

I laugh. "Yes my Mom had the same reaction, and Ron has already called me."

Karen keeps going, talking fast and loud. "Karen. Karen. KAREN!" I finally have to raise my voice.

"I am sorry. I am just so excited. What Ben?" She asks.

"Karen, I have to pack, and shower so I can pick you up as planned. We have a really long drive ahead of us. Can we be excited then?" I ask.

"I suppose." She laughs. "I love you."

"I love you too. See you soon." I say.

I hang up and head to the shower. A short while later we are on the road. About an hour into the trip is the standard restroom stop for Karen.

We get back on the highway and Karen starts rubbing my thigh. "So are you looking forward to this weekend?"

I turn and look at her. "I am looking forward to finally seeing you in the mystery lingerie."

She squeezes my thigh. "You know I love the way you look at me when I am in something sexy for you."

"I can't help it sometimes. I see you in lingerie or a string bikini and I just want to take you." I say.

"I like making you look at me like that." She says as she unbuckles her seatbelt and reaches into the backseat.

I reach out and pat her ass. "What are you doing?"

I was going to do this in the hotel, but..". She giggles. "At the hotel you could join me. In the car all you can do is watch." She sits back down. She holds up a vibrator. "I bought a new toy to put on a show for you. It cost a few bucks, but it does everything. It vibrates, thrusts and gets warm." She hits a button and it starts flashing. She puts it down and peels off her shorts and panties. She slumps in the seat and spreads her legs. She picks up the toy. "Oh wow." She says as she touches it to my arm.

Holy crap that's warm. She takes it and starts to rub it on her pussy. I take a hand from the wheel and reach for her thigh. She pushes my hand away. "Nope. Both hands on the wheel or I stop."

"Oh come on." I whine. "You want to tease me again?"

Karen smiles. "I like getting you worked up. It works me up. I want you to watch me."

Fuck I wish I had a new car that would drive itself on the highway. I look at the road and hear a buzzing. I look back and the toy is vibrating against her clit. Her pussy is wet and she is softly moaning as she rubs it against her clit.

She looks up at me. "I haven't used this yet. I wanted to have you watch me for the first time." She giggles as I swerve a bit. "Watch the road. Don't get us in an accident."

She rubs it up and down her lips and then pushes it in. "Oh wow. This is nice." She slowly pushes it in and out about a third of the way. She then pushes the final button. The tone of the toy changes and she yelps.

"Oh wow. Oh god. Oohh that's nice." She pushes it in a little deeper.

Oh shit this is so unfair. I see an old rest area. I cut across two lanes to get to it and pull in. I pull to the furthest spot and park.

Karen gives me a smile. "I knew I could get you to pull over."

I get out and open her door. I pull her out and push her over so her hands are on the seat, yank my shorts down and push myself into her wet pussy. I hold onto her hips and fuck her hard. She is gasping as I fuck her. "This is what you get for teasing me."

She looks over her shoulder with an innocent look. "Was I a bad girl teasing you."

I think of Natalie's paddle. I reach down and spank Karen's ass cheek. She yelps again. "I am going to get spanked now for being a tease?"

Where is this coming from. "Ezzie, does Karen like me spanking her?"

"She doesn't want you to hurt her, but she is liking it."

"Right now no. Maybe back at the hotel I will put you over my knee and spank you. Right now I am fucking you and cumming in you." I say

She looks back over her shoulder at me. "Please, not in me."

I get a tad distracted from my fucking. I don't want to have a conversation. "Why not?" I ask.

She reaches back and holds my hand. "Please Ben. There are no wipes in the car. I will be sitting in a mess."

I smile. "I kind of like the idea of that. My cum staying inside you."

She holds my hand tight. "I do to Ben, just not for an hour-long car ride."

I fuck her a little harder. "I will give you a choice of punishments. I cum inside you and you sit in a mess, or I cum in your mouth and I spank you at the hotel?"

She gives me a big smile. "Tell me when to turn around."

God just hearing her say that got me closer to cumming. I have a good hold on her hips. I am fucking into her hard, and pulling her to me. Our body's are slapping together and she is gasping and moaning as I fuck her. I am watching her ass cheeks ripple as I slam into her, and I think of fucking her ass after spanking her.

That's it. I am done. "Karen." I grunt out as I spin her around by her hips. Her ass lands on the edge of the car seat, and I pull her head forward. She opens up and sucks my head in her mouth and just moans. She is just holding me in her mouth. I start to fuck her mouth a bit. I take about 30 seconds of this while holding her head. I groan and cum in her mouth. Four good hard shots. She takes it all and moans.

I lean against the roof of the car as Karen pops her mouth off me to kiss and lick me as I relax. She pulls up my pants and tucks me in.

I crouch down and kiss her. We kiss passionately for a moment. I break the kiss and stare into her eyes. "I Love You!"

She hugs me. "I Love You too."

I softly whisper in her ear. "I am still spanking you later at the hotel."

She kisses my neck. "I can't wait."

I lift her legs, swing them back into the car and close the door. I walk around and get in the car. I sit back and sigh. "Now I know why they make self-driving cars." I say.

We both laugh as I pull back on the highway. Karen hasn't moved since I closed the door on her. She is half curled up on the seat relaxing with her shorts still on the floor.

Her FaceTime rings and she answers it without thinking. It's Beth. I hear Beth laugh. "Karen, you have no pants on."

Karen tilts the camera up and laughs. "Sorry. We pulled over at a rest stop." Karen says, still laughing.

I hear BJ's voice. "Oh god TMI!"

I yell back. "You're just jealous!"

He laughs "Maybe a little."

The girls chat a bit more and then end the call. We are both set to arrive per GPS within 5 minutes of each other.

About 30 minutes later FaceTime rings again. Karen answers it and starts laughing. "You go girl." She yells.

I glance at the screen. I see Beth's bare legs and hips. I smile and shake my head. The girls chat again for about 5 minutes, and hang up again.

As we near the exit Karen finally reaches down and puts on her shorts. We walk in and check into the two rooms since they are both under my name. We collect both sets of keys and head up to the rooms.

They are two identical rooms and there is an adjoining door to go from room to room. We take the bags into the room. I scoop up Karen from behind and drop her on the bed. She screams out in surprise as I fall on top of her. We roll on the bed hugging and kissing.

She winds up sitting up on top of me. I reach up under her shirt, I push her bra up and play with her nipples. She smiles at me and softly moans, holding her hands over mine.

She reaches down and pulls her shirt off. She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra letting it fall off to the side. I nudge her down my legs and sit up with my arms wrapped around her. She runs her fingers through my hair as I bend down and suck on one, and then the other nipple. Back and forth I go licking, sucking and biting her nipples.

She has her head bent down as she moans and kisses the top of my head. I roll her off me and roll on top of her. She lands face down and I hold her there. I rub her shoulders and back. I then start at the nape of her neck and kiss my way down her back to her shorts. I pull the shorts over her bum and down her thighs.

I start kissing and nibbling on her ass cheeks. This makes her Yelp when I nip a little hard, and then giggle. Until I spread her cheeks and lick her asshole. "Oh Ben." She sighs

And then there is a knock on the door. Fuck! I hop up off the bed. I turn and watch Karen pull up her shorts and put on her bra and shirt.

I have to wait just a moment. I open the door and Beth grabs me in a hug. She smiles at me. "Ben meet my Ben, BJ."

I reach out and shake his hand. As Beth slips by me to hug Karen I hand him his key and point next door. I step out and help him drag the bags in.

We are in the room and I point to the adjoining door. I open his, and look at him. "I don't know if this is a good thing for them or a bad thing for us?"

"Only time will tell." He laughs.

I knock on the door in my room. Karen answers smiling. "Honey, you are home."

She walks past me and hugs BJ. "Hey?"

Beth says. "Oh poor baby." And hugs me.

The girls swap places. I look at BJ. "We are in so much trouble."

"I think so." He sighs.

BJ and I sit on the small sofa and arm chair as the girls jump on the bed together sitting side by side. We talk for a while. BJ doesn't seem like a bad guy. He graduated last May, and turned an internship into a full time financial analyst for a large brokerage firm. So we can talk shop easily enough. At one point I see him just staring at Beth as she talks.

"Ezzie, what is he thinking?" I ask.

"He is wondering how he got so lucky. His last girlfriend was money money money. Spend money on her, or give money to her. Beth has never asked him for a dime or even hinted at it. He thinks she is beautiful." Says Ezzie.

"Good to know. Thank you Ezzie."

Beth jumps up and runs into the other room. "One minute." She says.

I look at BJ and he seems clueless. Beth comes back flashing a bottle of flavored booze. The girls start laughing. "Oh my god No!" Laughs Karen.

BJ and I are still clueless. "What is so funny about the booze?"

"We got so drunk on a larger bottle of this stuff one night. We stayed up all night drinking and singing with the radio." Beth says as she walks to Karen opening the bottle.