A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen takes the bottle. "Screw it." She says before taking a real big swig. Beth takes it back and does the same thing.

BJ looks at me. "Remember your question about good or bad earlier?"

I smile at him. "Yup."

"I am thinking both right now." He says. Now it's our turn to laugh.

Karen looks over. "Do you two think it's a good idea to laugh at us and risk being shut off for the weekend?"

BJ and I stop laughing. That just makes us all laugh. We finally decide to get semi dressed, (nice shorts and a polo) for the dinner reservations BJ made.

He has a pickup with a full backseat. He drives with the girls in back. It's a nicer bar and grill type place. Options are limited in the general area. We sit on the lounge side and the women immediately pick up the drink menu.

Dinner is great. Lots of drinks and food. The girls split a desert and by the time we leave they are both very happy from all the booze.

We get back to the room and the girls take another swig from the bottle they opened earlier. They seem to look at each other and then nod. Karen grabs her overnight bag, and they head for BJ & Beth's room. Karen looks at us. "You two sit over there." She points to the couch area. "We have a surprise we want to show you. Don't move." They walk in the other room.

BJ looks at me confused. "Ezzie I won't ask, but am I going to like this surprise?"

"Oh I am sure you will Ben." She says.

Ok I can wait a moment. A moment turns into about three and then the door opens. The two of them step into the room in damn near sheer white lace babydolls, with tiny white thongs under them.

"Wow!" Is all BJ or I can say. They are gorgeous.

Both women spin and model the lingerie for us and come over and sit on our laps. I wrap my arm around Karen and pull her into a kiss.

Karen breaks the kiss and looks at Beth. They exchange a look. I start to speak, but Karen puts her finger to my lips. "Ssshhh." She says and she looks at Beth.

Beth looks at BJ. "Remember last week I told you how Karen and Ben helped cheer me up over the 4th?"

"Yeah." He answers.

"I was honest with you. I told you she wanted to cheer me up. She and I had sex, and we had a threesome with Ben." She says.

BJ looks over and sees my face. "We are good Ben." He says as he turns to Beth. "Yes Honey I remember I got really turned on and we rolled over and did it again."

Beth giggles. "Yes we did. Karen said something to me that weekend that stuck in my head. It was so kind and thoughtful. She told me she knew I was in a funk and needed a man. She wanted to help me by sharing Ben."

BJ looks over again. I just try to give him an innocent smile.

Beth continues. "Now I want to help Karen."

I look at Karen. Help Karen? What does she need help with? "Ezzie, What's going on here?"

"Karen is about to tell you Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Now Karen needs a man and I want to share you with her." Beth says.

Karen keeps her finger on my lips for me to be quiet. I am totally confused. "Ben, you know Beth and I are like sisters. We tell each other everything. I kind of told Beth when we talked about a threesome with a guy. She suggested maybe instead we swap boyfriends for a night and watch one another."

I sit there dumbfounded. I can't even form the words. "Ezzie, does Karen want to do this, or is she doing it for me?"

"Both Ben. She loves you and will try anything for you, but Beth made her look at it differently. Karen really enjoyed watching you and Beth together. Until Beth asked her if she enjoyed watching you and Beth she didn't fully understand you wanting to watch her. Now she is very nervous and excited." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie please make sure Karen knows I love her like I have never loved a woman before."

Karen hugs me tight and whispers in my ear. "You know I love you, right?"

"Karen I swear my heart skipped a beat hearing you say that." I say. She just hugs me tighter to her.

Beth stands up and pulls Karen to her feet. Beth looks at the two of us guys. We are both sitting here dumb struck. "You two think about it." Beth pulls Karen into a passionate kiss. They stand there kissing over and over again so all you hear is constant smooching. Karen reaches down to squeeze Beth's ass cheeks and Beth runs her hands over Karen's tits.

They break the kiss and They both look at us. "You guys look overdressed." Karen says.

BJ and I look at each other, smile and shrug. "What the hell." He says.

"Why not." I say. We both get up and pull off our shirts and shorts.

Beth has a huge grin. "Sit down boys." Beth looks at Karen. "Sweetie you are just a little overdressed?"

Beth crouches in front of Karen and pulls down her tiny thong. She lifts up the hem of Karen's baby doll and kisses Karen's pussy. She stands up and kisses Karen. "Do you like the way you taste?" Beth asks.

Oh I know Karen doesn't think her own juices taste good. Ezzie told me that the first time I went down on her.

"Eh. It's me." Karen smiles at me. "I know Ben loves it."

I speak up. "I sure do. I could eat you for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner."

Beth looks at Karen. "Don't move." She says with an attitude. Beth crouches back down and gets another taste.

Beth steps over, climbs onto BJ's lap and gives him a deep kiss. She breaks the kiss and stands up. "How do you think Karen tastes?"

BJ licks his lips. "Very tasty."

Beth stands back in front of Karen. "You are out voted 3 to 1. You taste delicious."

Karen hugs Beth. She then couches down like Beth did and pulls down Beth's thong. Karen does Beth one better. She grabs Beth's ass and holds Beth to her as she kisses and licks her pussy. Beth moans and holds Karen's head to her.

I hear BJ beside me just mutter "Oh shit."

Beth is getting worked up fast, and Karen stands up. "Oh you tease." Beth sighs.

Karen walks to BJ. She stares at me and mouths to me. "I Love You!"

She sits in BJ's lap and kisses him. She stands up. Smiles at him and asks. "How does Beth taste?"

"You both have the sweetest tasting nectar I have ever tasted." He says.

Beth walks up behind Karen and wraps her arms around her holding and teasing Karen's nipples. Beth leans over and whispers in Karen's ear. Karen looks at me. I can tell she is a tick nervous.

"Ezzie, is everything ok with Karen?"

"Beth is asking her if she wants to blow BJ while Beth blows you. Karen is a little nervous to take that last step. She wants to do it, but is afraid there is a part of you that doesn't want her doing it. She is remembering what you said to her about Joe." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie, are you sure she is ok doing this? She isn't feeling like she has to or pressured?"

"No Ben she isn't."

"Ezzie, please make Karen understands I love her. How much she turns me on, and how excited I am to watch her."

I can see Karen's look change. She turns to Beth and smiles as she twists back and kisses Beth again. Karen takes Beth's hands in hers and pulls them away from her nipples. She pulls Beth to the side and nudges her towards me.

I watch as if in slow motion Karen kneels between BJs legs. She kisses his thighs and stomach. She looks up and sees me watching her. While looking at me she reaches out and wraps her hand around BJ's hardon.

I hate to say I am comparing, but for the first time I am really looking at his dick. If I had to call it he might be a tick longer, but I am a tick thicker. He has that average looking flared head where mine is more sloped like to tip of a rocket.

She strokes him up and down a few times as we just look at each other. She then bends down and takes him in her mouth keeping eye contact with me the whole time. Oh good god this is hot.

I suddenly realize I am watching Karen. BJ is staring down at Karen. I turn and look. Beth is between my legs, just rubbing my thighs. I never realized it. "Enjoying the show?" She asks.

I just nod. "Good." She turns to BJ and whistles softly. He looks up and is a tad embarrassed. Beth giggles. "Is Karen giving you a good bj, BJ?"

He sighs. "Yes she is. You ladies are both very talented."

"Do you want to watch me blow Ben?" Beth asks as she is now stroking me.

As Karen makes some extra slurping sound, BJ sighs again. "Yes I want to watch you."

Beth smiles at BJ as she holds me at the base in her hand, and points me towards her mouth. She opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out. She lays my dick on her tongue and slides me into her mouth.

I swear my eyes cross as she sucks me in. I hear Karen's voice and look over to her. She is smiling at me and stroking BJ. "Does that feel good Ben? Is Beth doing a good job?"

"God you are both so good at it." I say.

BJ adds. "Yes they are."

Karen looks at BJ. "You are so sweet." She bends down and sucks him back into her mouth.

I sit back and enjoy having Beth blow me and watching Karen. I want more. "BJ, I don't know about you, but I want the fuck one of these beautiful ladies."

He laughs. "I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering how to say it."

Karen stands up and reaches to pull Beth up. With a big smile she says to Beth. "I guess our mouths weren't good enough for them."

Beth takes Karen's hand and walks her over to the bed. Beth pulls off her baby doll and climbs on the bed. "I don't know why Karen. I love your mouth."

"I love yours too." Says Karen as she pulls her baby doll off and follows Beth onto the bed. As she crawls over Beth to 69. "Let's show them how much we love each other's mouths."

As Karen lowers her hips for Beth to lick her, Karen is already licking Beth's clit. Ben and I get up to get a closer view of the show.

I kneel on the floor close to Karen's head. BJ goes to the other side of the bed near Beth. Karen smiles at me. "Hi Honey!"

"Hi." Is all I can say as I am watching her.

"Are you having fun?" Karen asks.

"God you are sexy." I say

Karen giggles between licks. "Is that because....Lick... you watched me blow another man... Lick..., or because I am going down on a woman as we speak? Lick.

"Yes." I say with a smile.

"Would you like another big surprise?" Karen asks.

What? There is more? Really? I nod my head yes. Karen looks over at the backpack that again has the toys and lube in it. She looks at me and smiles as she softly whispers. "Get me the lube."

I smile and reach behind me. I pull out the lube. Karen holds out two fingers to me. I squeeze some lube onto them. "Spread her ass." She whispers.

I reach out and pull her cheeks apart. I watch as she pushes two fingers into Beth's ass. Beth gasps. "Karen?" Karen ignores Beth and pushes her fingers into the second knuckle. Beth moans out. "Why are you fingering my bum Karen?"

I hear BJ. "Really." He comes around and sees Karen's fingers slipping in and out of Beth's ass.

Karen is looking up at both of us watching. "Because you said you wanted to try it."

Beth starts. "I never said I wanted....." she stops for a moment. "Oh no Karen. I didn't mean now."

"This is all your idea to help me do something for Ben. Now I want to do something for you." Karen says as she looks at BJ and I. "Boys Beth told me she was curious what it would feel like to have a man in her vagina and bum at the same time."

Oh shit. Really? Oh wow.

BJ walks back to Beth's face. "You really want to try that?" I can hear Beth's response, but I hear BJ. "Of course we will be slow and easy. Right Ben?"

I rub Beth's thigh. "Oh course."

Karen rolls off Beth. She crawls up the bed, and pats it beside her. "Ben lay next to me." I stretch out as instructed. "Beth climb on Ben. Let BJ watch as you fuck another man."

Beth looks at her with an odd face. "Ezzie, does Beth really want this?"

"She is very curious, but very nervous." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie let her remain nervous, but let her curiosity win out. Have her come get on top of me."

Before Ezzie can tell me she did it Beth is straddling me. Karen holds and guides me into Beth. I feel Beth's tight heat envelope me, and I moan.

Karen sits up and moves down the bed. I hear Beth moan just a fraction of a second before I feel Karen's fingers in Beth's ass.

I pull Beth down into a hug. I whisper in her neck. "Ssshhh. It's all right. I promise we will be very gentle." I can feel her heart hammering in her chest. I just hold her to me and rub her back. I try to relax her. "So two couples go out to dinner. The women get a little drunk. Guess what happens next?"

She giggles a little nervously. "Shut up you dummy."

I rub her back softly as Karen's fingers slide in and out. I talk to Beth softly. "You know I like BJ. He seems like a nice guy. I guess he recognized your beauty inside and out too?"

"That's the problem. Your inside me, Karen's fingers are inside me and in a minute BJ and you will be inside me. It's about to get real crowded inside me." Beth moans.

Just then I feel Karen's fingers pull out. I can feel Beth's anxiety notch up. I hear Karen talking to BJ. "Yes, she told me. We tell each other everything. Nice and slow, in fact slower than the first time you put it in her bum."

Beth's breath catches and I feel something pop in her. I am guessing he stopped after his head popped in. BJ talks to Beth. "Honey, are you ok?"

Beth moans. "Push in a little more."

I feel the something move and I realize it's BJ pushing in. Beth gasps out again and BJ stops. "Oh my god. I am so full. So stretched. Oh wow."

She isn't complaining. I am guessing BJ thought the same thing. I feel him pull out a little and push back in. Next thing I know Karen is beside me and Beth. "Honey, are you ok?" Karen asks.

Beth finally picks up her face from my neck. "Oh my god Karen. It's fffuuullllll."

BJ must have pushed all the way in. I feel him pull back out and back in. Beth's eyes go wide. Still looking at Karen. "Oh god you so have to try this. I have never felt so full. I keep saying full. I don't know what else to say."

I try giving Beth little humps up. She turns and looks at me. "Oh yeah. That's nice."

BJ and I look at each other and try to match offsetting strokes. It's somewhat successful. We try that for a little bit. Beth has put her head back down against me softly and grunting as we go. Until Karen pushes her hand between me and Beth. I can feel her rubbing Beth's clit.

Beth starts panting and trying hump between us. She grunts/moans and orgasms collapsing on me. I can't feel her spasm a little but not much. I am not sure if it's because she has two dicks in her or if it was just a little orgasm. "I can't. I can't." She pants. "Please BJ."

I feel BJ pull out, and Beth rolls off me. She lands on the bed smiling and holding a hand on her ass and pussy. BJ looks at me and points to Beth. I get up so he can lay beside her.

I can hear them softly talking to each other. I grab Karen and kiss her. "I Love You." I say.

She smiles and pulls me in for another kiss without answering me. After we kiss I just hold her to me for a moment until Beth speaks up. "Karen, I need your help."

Karen looks at Beth. "Sure Honey, what?"

Beth smiles. "I need a little bit, and BJ hasn't cum yet. Climb aboard and finish what you started with your mouth."

Karen's eyes are a little wide. I smile at her. "She isn't wrong." I say as I slap her ass. "Get over there."

Karen smiles as she climbs on the bed. Beth is holding BJs hard on straight up in the air. Karen moves herself over it and sits with a sigh and moan.

BJ moans out. "Oh wow." Karen starts rocking back and forth. Beth grabs her thigh. "BJ likes me bouncing on him. Bounce on him Karen. Let me watch you make him cum."

Karen groans as she starts bouncing up and down. Jesus this is hotter than I thought it would be. After a few minutes Karen's legs need a rest. She drops down and starts rocking on BJ.

Beth pulls Karen down to BJ so her tits are in his face. "BJ, she likes her nipples played with hard. She likes it harder than me."

His mouth clamps down on one of Karen's nipples, and she lets out a deep moan. Beth is directing all the action. She hops up and crawls down the bed. She points at the lube and motions me to give it to her.

She lubes two fingers and pushes them into Karen's ass. "OH Fuck!" Groans Karen. She looks back at Beth. "Oh no."

"Oh yes Honey." She giggles. "I did it now you have to. You know you like it rough. You told me you let Ben fuck your ass hard. Well these two fine young men need to cum, and they are both cumming in you."

Karen drops her head in defeat. Beth it's pushing her fingers in and out of Karen's ass as she waves me forward. She squeezes lubes into Karen's partially open asshole, lubes up my hard on and lines me up. I get the head in with a moan out of Karen, when Beth shoves on the small of my back forcing me all the way into Karen.

Karen yells out "FUCK!" and looks back. Beth smiles. "Come on. You know you like it. That was just a surprise."

Karen glares at Beth. "I hate you."

Beth giggles. "No you don't, you love me." Beth slaps my ass. "Come on Ben. She told me you really gave it to her one time, and she felt it the next day. Fuck that ass."

I look up at Karen. She smiles at me and nods. I pull back about halfway and push back in. Karen moans into BJs neck. She is bent over on him like Beth was on me. I push back in, and I feel BJ moving inside Karen. We are trying to set up a rhythm. I am going a little harder on Karen. I know she likes it a little rougher sometimes.

Beth crawls up alongside Karen and BJ. "Do you like it Karen? Isn't it really full like I told you?"

"Oh god. Just shut up and let them fuck me." She moans.

Beth reaches between BJ and Karen to rub her clit with one hand, and with the other she rubs BJ's balls. Beth starts talking to BJ. "Come on Baby. Fuck Karen. Cum inside of her. Fill her with your cum and I will let you watch while I lick it out of her."

That's all BJ needed. A few strokes later he is grunting and cumming in Karen. Between that and Beth's fingers on her clit, Karen orgasms and moans. I can feel Karen's ass squeeze me as she cums. "Please." Karen moans. "Cum for me Honey. Cum in my ass please." She begs. "Please I can't stay like this."

I hold her hips push in a little harder, once, twice...AAAHHHH. I cum in her ass. No sooner do I finish cumming and Beth is beside me pushing on my chest. "You heard my girl. Out you go." Beth pushes me back onto the bed and I pop out Karen's ass. She holds Karen's hips and rolls her off BJ. Karen lays back and Beth speaks up to BJ. "Are you watching me?"

Beth pushes her face into Karen and starts licking her clean. Karen just lays back and moans. I don't think Karen could have taken Beth trying to make her cum. She was putting on a show for BJ. After that we sort of couple back up. I lay there holding Karen, and BJ holding Beth. After a while BJ and Beth head back to their room for the night. I spoon against Karen and pull the covers over us. We are both asleep in no time.

The next day is a lot of fun. We are all ok with each other and what happened last night. Today we are just having fun. We enjoy the rides, eat too much junk, take pictures of ourselves, buy the photos they take on the ride, and we spend a ton of time in the wave pool. Before we know it the sun is getting low, it's getting late and we are all hungry.

We stop at a busy place for a burger and drinks. We get back to the hotel, and we all agree we are tired. We are going to retreat to our own rooms, and we will meet for breakfast in the AM.

Karen and I are getting ready for bed. I see her take a bag with her in the bathroom, but don't put two and two together until Karen steps out of the bathroom. "Oh Wow!" Is all I manage to get out. Karen is in a lilac, long gown type lingerie. It loops around her neck. The straps form a small bra cup that flows down to her waist as two seperate pieces showing cleavage almost to her belly button. It flares out a little more than halfway down the stomach to form the skirt. It's a long silky gown bottom that is slit all the way up to her hips.