A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise you sir. I was going to ask you when I was ready." I say.

He smiles at me. "I know Ben, but I don't want this to be a rehearsed talk. I know that is throwing you off your game right now. So sit back, breathe and just talk to me."

He looks at me and smiles. "What are your intentions with Karen? You know, the young woman you have grown up with and are best friends with."

"I want to ask her to marry me sir. With your permission that is." I say.

"The big question is when Ben? You are both still in school. You need to concentrate on that." Mr B says.

"I know sir. I was thinking maybe Christmas break. My last semester is going to be easy. Fall will be hard for Karen, but then like me she made her last semester easy so if she were distracted a little bit it shouldn't hurt her GPA."

Mr B takes a drink and a smoke and stares up into the sky. "Ok so a different question. What are your plans for your new found wealth?"

"Sir, I showed you my bank account a few weeks ago. You know I don't blow my money. I am a saver. Maybe a nicer car after I graduate, and well a nice ring. That's all I have thought of buying. I was thinking of investing about half of it." I say.

He picks up the folders and opens one and leans towards me. Quietly he says. "Someone is on the deck. No talk of this to Karen before Christmas break, and you have my blessing." Now in a louder voice. "Look at the breaks carefully on these Ben. I think we need to renegotiate them. Let me know what you think by the end of the week. Take a look at this one now though and I will get us another beer."

He gets up. "Oh look, my two favorite ladies."

I hear Karen. "Daddy, I will get the beers if we can come join you."

"Baby girl nothing would make me happier." He turns and pulls a chair next to him.

Mrs B sits next to him and stares at the two of us. "Put those stinky things out." I quickly toss mine in the fire pit. Mr B takes one more big puff and tosses his in. Mrs B smiles at him as she holds his hand.

Before I know it Karen is back with three beers and a small single wine bottle for her Mom. Karen pulls a chair up next to me. I drop the folders back on the ground and she holds my hand.

Everyone is quiet for a moment and smiling. "Ezzie, what is everyone thinking?"

"Mrs B knows what Mr B talked to you about. He told her he was going to do it when Karen was giving you a back rub. She also knows both of them approve of you asking. Karen is pretty sure her Dad was grilling you. She doesn't know the topic is his blessing to marry her. She thinks it's about Uncle Ray's cabin" Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie do you think Mr or Mrs B will say anything to Karen?"

"They are not thinking about it, no Ben. Mr B is wondering if he should host a big New Year's Eve party. He is wondering if you will ask her by then."

I squeeze Karen's hand and rub my fingers softly across it. She smiles up at me. "Ezzie, can you do me a small favor? Could you give Mr B just a little tweak?"

"What's a little tweak, Ben?"

"Have him just know I will ask her by then and have him plan a New Years Eve party."

"A small tweak is done Ben."

"Thanks Ezzie." I put my head back and exhale a deep breath. For the first time since we stepped outside I feel myself relax.

Mrs B finishes her wine and looks at Mr B. "Are you two boys though talking business?"

Mr B looks at me. "Are we done talking tonight Ben?"

"Ah yes sir. I will review these contracts and we can sit down and discuss it all." I say.

"Good." Says Mrs B. "I need your help in the house." She says to Mr B.

"Yes dear." He sighs. As he gets up and they walk in the house.

"Let me guess Ezzie. Mrs B is already grilling him for information isn't she?"

"Oh yes. She can't wait to tell your Mother." Ezzie says.

I slip and actually say out loud. "Oh god. My parents."

Karen looks at me concerned. "What about them? What's wrong?"

I think fast. "Karen, I don't want your Mom telling my Mom about the Real Estate. I haven't had a chance to tell them. You know how our Mother's are. Mom will know before I get home."

I hop up and head to the house. Mr & Mrs B are still in the kitchen talking. Karen is right behind me. "Um Mr & Mrs B, I haven't been home yet to tell my Mom or Dad anything we talked about tonight. Please let me be the one to tell them. Mrs B, Please don't tell my Mom."

Mrs B gives me a big smile. "I won't tell a soul Ben. Why don't you head home and tell them all the news, so your Mom and I can talk tonight."

Karen walks me out to the car. She is walking beside me. She looks up at me and smiles. "Would you like to do another FaceTime tonight?"

"You want to torture me again tonight?"

"Me torture you? No never! Maybe I want to watch you torture yourself while I torture you." She gives me a semi shy smile.

"Really? Huh, it could be fun, but I want to hear you say it Karen. What do you want to watch?"

She stands in front of me, and looks up at me. "I want to watch you jerk off while you watch me play with myself."

I lean down and kiss her. "I guess we are FaceTiming later." I hop in my car and drive home.

I get home and Mom and Dad are in the livingroom. I sit down and start to tell them about the real estate stuff that fell into place after looking at Mr B's stuff.

My Mom is in shock I think. My Dad is shaking his head. "This from the kid that wanted the summer off. What do you plan on doing with the money?" He asks, concerned.

"I was going to invest about half, put some away for taxes I will owe, maybe get a better car once I graduate and well one other thing."

My Dad looks at me. "What's the one other thing?"

I turn to my Mom. "Mr B and I were talking alone by the fire pit. He was asking me some questions about my future that I had been thinking about."

I can't finish. My Mom screams and jumps up, she pulls me out of my seat and hugs me tight. "Oh Benjamin, I am so happy for you."

I look up and my Dad is standing beside us. He can't hug me because Mom won't let me go so he rubs my back. He puts his hand on Mom's shoulder. "Honey, let the boy breathe."

She lets me go, and looks at me. "Did you ask her yet?"

"No Mom! You can't say anything!" I say louder than I mean to.

Dad pats my shoulder. "We won't son. When are you thinking about doing it?"

"After I graduate. On Christmas break."

Dad pulls me into a hug and pats my back. "I am happy for you Ben."

"Thanks Dad."

Mom has tears in her eyes. I open up my arms for her to hug me. She puts her head on my shoulder. "You know these are happy tears right?"

I laugh with a tear in mine. "I know Mom."

Mom looks up. In a rare occurrence she refers to Mrs B to me by her first name. "Jen knew before your own Mother?"

I smile. "Sorry Mom, Mr B sort of cornered me."

Dad laughs. "Yeah he would."

Mom just hugs me. "Oh my baby boy is going to marry his childhood sweetheart."

"I have to call Jen." She catches herself this time. "I mean Mrs B.... Oh screw it, you know her name."

"No Mom you can't. Karen is home. You two will be screaming and crying." I beg.

Moms eyes go wide. "What? I have to!" She wipes my eyes. "Splash some water on your face and go take Karen out for an ice cream."

"An ice cream? Really Mom?"

"Benjamin Please." She begs

I sigh. I take out my phone and call Karen. "I feel bad that I left quick. Can I come take you out for an ice cream? I want to see you." I tell her.

I can hear the smile in her voice. "Yes."

"Great, I will be right over."

I hug my Mom. "I need 20 minutes Mom. No calling before then."

My Dad hugs me as I let Mom go. "I am really happy for you Benjamin, and don't worry. I will lock her in the basement if I have to."

"Thanks Dad." And I head back out the door.

I head out and pull in the driveway at Karen's house. I don't even have the door closed, and Karen is running up to me and hugging me. "I am so happy you called." She says as she hugs me. "Ezzie did her parents say something? Did she overhear something?"

"No Ben. She is just very happy for you today with your news, and didn't want you to go earlier. She is very happy you are back even if it's just for an ice cream." Ezzie tells me.

Great, now I am getting paranoid because my girlfriend loves me. I think as I hug her. After a moment I walk her around the car and close the car door for her. Off to the river walk we go to get ice cream and take a walk while our Mothers scream and cry over the phone with each other.

The walk is nice. Just walking and holding hands. She tells me about a problem at work. I just basically listen and nod.

Then she tells me Beth has a blind date this weekend. A coworker set her up with a friend of her brother. "Good for her I hope they hit it off. She deserves someone."

She looks at me and smiles. "What? I ask.

"If they hit it off that may mean no Labor Day fun." She says.

Off the cuff I say. "Maybe the couples will just swap then."

Karen's face shows a little surprise. "Ezzie, what is Karen thinking."

"She is a little surprised. She never thought of that. She is unsure." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie have her imagine having me watch her have sex with a guy and get excited like I got excited earlier." I ask Ezzie.

"Done."

Karen gets a shy look on her face. "You would like to watch me with another guy?"

"Not any guy no, but if we both liked him." I turn her to me and stop for a minute. "Did I like watching you this morning?"

She blushes and nods her head yes. "Did I like watching you and Beth?"

Karen smiles. "Oh yes."

"Karen, did you like watching me with Beth?"

She smiles at me. "I did."

"So what's wrong with me wanting to watch you?" I ask.

"I just never thought of another guy after you said you didn't want Joe to touch me." She says.

"Karen, I know Joe and his history. I wouldn't let you give him a handjob with oven gloves on."

She laughs. "Eeeeeeww."

I bend down and kiss her forehead. "Just something to think about." I tug at her hand and we continue walking.

A few days later the open house goes as planned. I have Ezzie scanning everyone that comes in. Out of the four hours, three people come in who are honestly interested, and can afford it.

I ask Ezzie to change that interest to they want to place an offer. Each time someone does I tell them there has been a lot of interest in the house.

The first offer is the best at $1,750,000. Jesus, Ezzie is going to help me make a killing, and the best part is most of the time it's just her giving someone a nudge.

It's 5pm and the open house is over. I lock up the house and head up to her bedroom. I search the obvious places. Nightstand, under bed & in the closet. In the nightstand are two rather impressive vibrators, but the closest is where I find the good stuff. Padded leather restraints, straps, a leather padded paddle, a flogger and a hood/mask. The mask has an opening for the mouth only and a ring that snaps in place to hold her mouth open.

Oh shit she is kinky. I put the mask, ring and restraints on the bed. I loop a strap on each corner of the bed, and as I am walking back downstairs Natalie is unlocking the front door.

She walks in and asks. "How did it go?"

I smile at her. "You know the rules. You must be naked to discuss business."

She looks at me. "Are you going to fuck me?"

"I am going to give you a fucking you won't soon forget." I answer.

"Really." She says as she pulls the shoulder straps off her sundress and lets it drop to the floor. She removes her bra and is now naked. She had no panties on. "Well then I guess I should get naked."

I sit in the recliner and pat my lap. I reach between her legs and rub her clit as I hand her the offer with my other hand. I am being rather rough on her. She stops reading as she closes her eyes and rolls her head back.

"Open your eyes and read the offer or I stop." I tell her.

"Are you trying to Dominate me?" She asks looking at me.

I stop rubbing her. "Let's see. I told you to strip to simply talk to me, and you did so I am going to say yes."

"Fuck." She moans as she starts reading again. I start rubbing her again. She is moaning as she reads when she perks up. "You got 1.75?" She drops the offer and kisses me.

I break the kiss and hold up a pen. "If you want to get the fucking of your life sign it."

She hops off my lap. Leans down to a coffee table to sign it. She stays bent over and wiggles her ass. "I signed it."

I stand up and slap her ass. She yelps but doesn't move. "I left an outfit on your bed I want you to wear. Go upstairs and put it on. Once it's on I will fuck you."

She looks at me. "Yes sir." She says with a smile and she heads upstairs.

"Ezzie, when she sees what is on her bed tell me what she thinks."

Not thirty seconds later. "Ben, she is very nervous. She is nervous about being restrained. She is surrendering all control to you if she does. She would be very vulnerable."

"Is she putting them on Ezzie?"

"She is staring at them. She is nervous and excited."

"Ezzie, give her a push. Make her excitement win out. Let her be nervous, but make her put it on."

"She is putting them on Ben." Ezzie says.

I give her a few minutes and walk up the stairs. She is sitting on the bed with the hood on, the ring on her mouth and a cuff on each wrist and ankle.

I start talking as I strip. It's 5:20pm. I have her to myself for 40 minutes before her surprise shows up.

"You are a kinky bitch aren't you?" She tries to say something but can't with the ring in her mouth. "Nod yes or no."

She nods no. I stop taking off my pants and grab her wrist and bend her over the bed. I spank each ass cheek with my bare hand. She yelps out in pain and surprise.

"Natalie, I found your box in your closet. If it was something you did for your Ex you would have thrown it out when you got divorced. I think you like it."

I stand her up, spin her around. "Knees." I say as I push down on her shoulders. She puts her hands out to hold my hard on. "No hands. I want to see what it's like to fuck your mouth like this."

Natalie moans. I step back and finish removing my clothes. I step back up and hold her head as my dick goes in her open mouth.

I have to admit. This is cool. I miss not having a woman's lips wrapped around me, but this is different. It's a bit of a power trip, fucking in and out of her mouth. She can't close her mouth or resist. As I fuck her mouth she winds up backed up against the bed and now she really can't move her head.

I am nice though. I remember her comment about breathing so every 30-60 seconds I pull totally out. For her to suck on a deep breath. Her chin and boobs are covered in drool.

I need to stop to avoid cumming too soon. I look at the clock and realize I have about 20 minutes before her guests arrive.

I pull out and she gasps for breath. I stand her up and push her on the bed. I take her wrists and pull them behind her back and clip them together. Her face and shoulders are flat on the bed. I back her up to the edge and rub my dick between her push lips.

"You are Soaked Natalie." I spank her ass. She yelps and moans with the ring in her mouth. "You like this." I push in rather hard. She moans, grunts and drools on the bed spread.

He soft pussy feels so nice as I hold her hips and fuck her. I start having images of Karen tied down and restrained. I wonder if she would like that. I keep plowing away, when I feel that familiar tingle. I keep getting closer and closer to cumming.

I pull out at damn near the last minute. I pull her shoulder over so her head is at the side of the bed and push in her mouth. Two strokes in her mouth with her tongue flicking under me and I cum. She gags some, and some drools out. I push her onto her back to keep her from rolling off the bed.

"Ezzie is she enjoying this? I want to be sure."

"Yes Ben. She is definitely enjoying it. She is hoping you tie her down." Ezzie says.

"Ezzie, if she is in any real pain or discomfort I want you to tell me and make everyone stop ok."

"Yes Ben."

I reach out and unsnap the ring, pull it out, and unclip her wrists. Natalie starts moving and rolling her jaw. I half shove her, and half roll her into the middle of the bed.

As I grab her wrist and pull her arm up. "Don't get used to it. The ring goes back in once you are tied down." I move around and clip her other wrist down. I pull her body down so her arms are snug, and I clip her ankles. I have to shorten the ankle straps to get her legs pulled tight.

I just have her tight when the doorbell rings. "Oh my god Ben let me up." She gasps.

I push the ring back in her mouth. As I snap it in. "SSShhhh. It's ok. I invited some guests for you to entertain. I promised you the fucking you won't soon forget." I step away pinching and pulling her nipple up and letting in pop loose as my hand pulled away. Natalie just moans.

I walk downstairs and open the door. All six of them are there. "Gentlemen, come on in." I say as I open the door. They walk in and look around. "Don't worry guys, she is upstairs waiting for you. I told her she is going to be entertaining some friends. Just ground rules. Condoms are a must. Cum on her or in her mouth, and well that's pretty much it."

"Fuck!" The tallest guys moans.

Another guy with a scruffy beard asks. "Can we go upstairs?"

"Of course, have at her, just no fighting who is first." I say.

"No problem." Tall guy says. "We drew straws, and I won." He says with a smile."

I head upstairs and they follow me. I walk in the room and Natalie moans and pulls on the restraints when she hears multiple people. All the guys see her and a chorus of "Wows. Oh shit. and Fuck Me". Are said by all of them.

I may have said no phones for them, but I am recording this. I pull out my phone, and start recording.

Tall guy is wasting no time. His tee shirt is off, and he is dropping his shorts. As he drops his shorts he pulls a whole bunch of condoms out of his pocket all attached in a long strip. He rips one off, and climbs on the bed. He starts rubbing her pussy. Natalie instantly moans. "Fuck she is really wet." Says tall guy. He rolls on the rubber and pushes right in her.

Second place winner, Mr Thick is heading for her mouth. I can't believe it, but he can't fit that easily in the ring. Holy shit this guy is wide. "The gag has got to go." He says as he unsnaps it and pulls it off. Natalie is obviously trying to move her jaw a bit after having the ring in it. Mr Thick watches her do that for about thirty seconds when he pushes forward.

Natalie opens her mouth up, and you can hear her surprise at his size as she "Umphs and moans." As her mouth stretches around him. As I move around the bed recording I notice now all the guys are naked and slowly jerking, awaiting their turn.

After a while Tall guy tells Mr Thick to switch. Tall guy is first to cum in her mouth. He has her head rolled to the side at an angle and is being a bit rough face fucking her. She just moans around him and takes it.

That is until Mr Thick starts to push onto her pussy. Then she starts some serious moaning, that turns to loud grunts almost every time we fucks into her.

Tall guy pulls his dock mat of the way out of Natalie's mouth. He grunts and pushes in on last time and you can hear Natalie gagging and gulping as she swallows his cum.

This is how the next two hours go. At some point her legs were untied but her arms remain restrained. She has swallowed a bunch of cum but has a lot on her face and boobs too. All the guys took a second turn, and those rounds were hard long rounds. She was grunting and groaning a lot the whole time.

At no time did Ezzie ever warn me that it was too much for Natalie. I have walked the guys out and locked the door. I come back and unclip her arms. Natalie barely moves. I take a few good pictures of her laying there covered in cum. I have never seen a pussy so red and abused looking.